Ray Pina
12-05-2009, 11:39 AM
It clicked. Right now it clicked.

Ray Pina
12-05-2009, 11:40 AM
and then for a quick second I thought I got to go back and remember stuff:o

uki
12-05-2009, 06:15 PM
ever wonder where the image of the lightbulb going on in someones head when they've had and idea comes from??? these "clicks" are DNA rewiring themselves via light. :)

Fa Xing
12-05-2009, 06:21 PM
ever wonder where the image of the lightbulb going on in someones head when they've had and idea comes from??? these "clicks" are DNA rewiring themselves via light. :)

That is the mark of an individual with a complete lack of understanding in molecular genetics :p:D

Ray Pina
12-05-2009, 07:10 PM
And on my end it's really no big deal, just some progress in the way of maintaining momentum, structure and mechanics while moving... been doing some internal practice after about a three year hiatus.

uki
12-05-2009, 07:35 PM
That is the mark of an individual with a complete lack of understanding in molecular genetics.hmmmmm... have a look here (http://www.aeonia.com/russian-dna-discoveries-mind-blowing) and lend me your thoughts on the subject matter again. :p

Fa Xing
12-05-2009, 08:12 PM
hmmmmm... have a look here (http://www.aeonia.com/russian-dna-discoveries-mind-blowing) and lend me your thoughts on the subject matter again. :p

Wow! :eek:

Thank you for reminding me of the crap people sometimes try to pass off as science.

This is a real gem from the article:

Researchers think that if humans with full individuality would regain group consciousness, they would have a god-like power to create, alter and shape things on Earth! AND humanity is collectively moving toward such a group consciousness of the new kind.

Yeah, new-age "science" is not science at all. That article, it seems, is a translation and reprint from a book in German. However, all around the world, scientists usually will do something called referencing. It's were they will provide necessary evidence/research, and where you can locate such evidence/research in peer-reviewed reports and journals. It's done this way so that everyone knows that it's legitimate information and not something pulled out of a horse's a$$.

uki
12-05-2009, 08:23 PM

Thank you for reminding me of the crap people sometimes try to pass off as science.

This is a real gem from the article:

Yeah, new-age "science" is not science at all. That article, it seems, is a translation and reprint from a book in German. However, all around the world, scientists usually will do something called referencing. It's were they will provide necessary evidence/research, and where you can locate such evidence/research in peer-reviewed reports and journals. It's done this way so that everyone knows that it's legitimate information and not something pulled out of a horse's a$$.the same argument could be used 30 years ago if someone claimed that there was water on the moon or ice on mars... LOL... your short-sightedness is marvelous. :)

Fa Xing
12-05-2009, 08:40 PM
the same argument could be used 30 years ago if someone claimed that there was water on the moon or ice on mars... LOL... your short-sightedness is marvelous. :)

True, but now we have. . . wait for it . . . Evidence!!!! (hooray!)

That article provided no such thing. That's the difference.

When it comes to water on Mars and the Moon, well that is nothing new:

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=moon-once-harbored-water

http://marsprogram.jpl.nasa.gov/missions/past/mariner8-9.html

How's that for shortsightedness?!?!:p

Scott R. Brown
12-06-2009, 01:30 AM

Yeah, new-age "science" is not science at all. That article, it seems, is a translation and reprint from a book in German. However, all around the world, scientists usually will do something called referencing. It's were they will provide necessary evidence/research, and where you can locate such evidence/research in peer-reviewed reports and journals. It's done this way so that everyone knows that it's legitimate information and not something pulled out of a horse's a$$.

You mean like the REAL science we got from the Respectable Global Warming peer reviewed scientists who peer reviewed EACH OTHER?

THAT REAL SCIENCE FOUND IN ALL THOSE PEER REVIEWED JOURNALS? THAT REAL SCIENCE THAT EVERYONE KNEW WAS LEGITIMATE??????

All science is some measure of hocus pocus. You can't trust any of them and smart people, that is people who know how to think for themeselves, have always known this!!

uki
12-06-2009, 04:19 AM
lets not forget about the science behind the swine flu vaccinations... :rolleyes:

Fa Xing
12-06-2009, 09:58 AM
You mean like the REAL science we got from the Respectable Global Warming peer reviewed scientists who peer reviewed EACH OTHER?

THAT REAL SCIENCE FOUND IN ALL THOSE PEER REVIEWED JOURNALS? THAT REAL SCIENCE THAT EVERYONE KNEW WAS LEGITIMATE??????

All science is some measure of hocus pocus. You can't trust any of them and smart people, that is people who know how to think for themeselves, have always known this!!

I never for once trusted the "science" behind "global warming." In fact I wrote a paper about it myself, as did my brother, and we both provided solid evidence against it using temperature data from the very places were saying GW was happening.

lets not forget about the science behind the swine flu vaccinations...

Yeah, that's not science, it's about money much like the rest of the pharmaceutical world. :rolleyes:

uki
12-06-2009, 02:30 PM
I never for once trusted the "science" behind "global warming." In fact I wrote a paper about it myself, as did my brother, and we both provided solid evidence against it using temperature data from the very places were saying GW was happening.

Yeah, that's not science, it's about money much like the rest of the pharmaceutical world.very interesting... so this DNA research is bogus also??

Xiao3 Meng4
12-06-2009, 03:02 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/earth/hi/earth_news/newsid_8311000/8311373.stm

Cosmic Pattern to UK Tree Growth

The growth of British trees appears to follow a cosmic pattern, with trees growing faster when high levels of cosmic radiation arrive from space.
Researchers made the discovery studying how growth rings of spruce trees have varied over the past half a century.
As yet, they cannot explain the pattern, but variation in cosmic rays impacted tree growth more than changes in temperature or precipitation.
The study is published in the scientific journal New Phytologist.

Fa Xing
12-06-2009, 04:15 PM
very interesting... so this DNA research is bogus also??

The stuff you posted? It looks that way to me.

uki
12-06-2009, 04:26 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/earth/hi/earth_news/newsid_8311000/8311373.stmthis is not science... we need hardcore tangible evidence. there is no relation between the stars and earth. :p

The stuff you posted? It looks that way to me.you're bogus... are you done yet?? you seem to be taking up space... go play ball sweat swap with your wanker in nysanda... teach knuckleheads how to be ego-masters. :p

Xiao3 Meng4
12-06-2009, 04:28 PM
this is not science... we need hardcore tangible evidence. there is no relation between the stars and earth. :p

Of course, how presumptuous of me to think that plant growth and starlight have any connection whatsoever. My apologies.

Fa Xing
12-06-2009, 04:33 PM
you're bogus... are you done yet?? you seem to be taking up space... go play ball sweat swap with your wanker in nysanda... teach knuckleheads how to be ego-masters. :p

And you're full of sh!t. You would be more than willing to join us, everyone needs a good a$$-kicking now and again. ;)

Enough of this, I'm off to continue studying organic chemistry. :D

dimethylsea
12-06-2009, 04:53 PM
this is not science... we need hardcore tangible evidence. there is no relation between the stars and earth. :p
you're bogus... are you done yet?? you seem to be taking up space... go play ball sweat swap with your wanker in nysanda... teach knuckleheads how to be ego-masters. :p

Uki,

you remind me why I refuse to have a scientific discussion involving physics with people who can't model an elastic collision or work out the max height of a projectile.

uki
12-08-2009, 03:49 AM
Of course, how presumptuous of me to think that plant growth and starlight have any connection whatsoever.just like there is absolutely NO co-relation between the sun cycles and the climate of the planetary bodies that make up our solar system.

My apologies.bah, you know i messing with you. :p

uki
12-08-2009, 03:52 AM
which makes one wonder what happens when all the energy from exploding stars that happened billions of lightyears away finally reach our sector of the galaxy here...

Dragonzbane76
12-08-2009, 05:23 AM
which makes one wonder what happens when all the energy from exploding stars that happened billions of lightyears away finally reach our sector of the galaxy here...

is that were you get your chi powers? lol :p

uki
12-08-2009, 05:55 AM
is that were you get your chi powers?perhaps, but it might also help explain the rapid mutation of the planets DNA structures. :eek:

Dragonzbane76
12-08-2009, 09:24 AM
perhaps, but it might also help explain the rapid mutation of the planets DNA structures.

So that explains the problem of the UKI I knew it was something like that. pshhh.... right in front of our noses the whole time. :eek:

taai gihk yahn
12-08-2009, 09:55 AM
perhaps, but it might also help explain the rapid mutation of the planets DNA structures. :eek:

So that explains the problem of the UKI I knew it was something like that. pshhh.... right in front of our noses the whole time. :eek:

I think that it has more to do with living near high-voltage power lines...:p

uki
12-08-2009, 10:10 AM
I think that it has more to do with living near high-voltage power lines...perhaps if there were some nearby...

Dragonzbane76
12-08-2009, 10:48 AM
I think that it has more to do with living near high-voltage power lines...

they have high power lines in a bog???

maybe its the radioactive mushrooms he eats that messes his brain up. ;)

man the world is evolving to fast.

Xiao3 Meng4
12-08-2009, 12:03 PM
bah, you know i messing with you. :p

NO, REALLY? ;)

A pox on your poodle! :D

dimethylsea
12-08-2009, 03:12 PM
perhaps, but it might also help explain the rapid mutation of the planets DNA structures. :eek:

Uki,

Again I hate to be a party-pooper.. but could you please tell us the difference between the three prime and the five prime end, and how a stop codon works?

(Just because you assign internal meanings to words that are used by other people in a scientific context, and then use those words in your own internal dialogue does not imply there is any fundamental correspondence between your "sciency" labels and reality, any more than "non-sciency" labels and reality.).

Fa Xing
12-08-2009, 03:17 PM
Uki,

Again I hate to be a party-pooper.. but could you please tell us the difference between the three prime and the five prime end, and how a stop codon works?

(Just because you assign internal meanings to words that are used by other people in a scientific context, and then use those words in your own internal dialogue does not imply there is any fundamental correspondence between your "sciency" labels and reality, any more than "non-sciency" labels and reality.).

Oh! I know this!!!

Lucas
12-08-2009, 03:37 PM
there is a phosphate group at the 5' end and a hydroxyl group at the 3' end

a stop codon marks the end of a segment of dna that is to be transcribed

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol :eek:

Fa Xing
12-08-2009, 03:49 PM
there is a phosphate group at the 5' end and a hydroxyl group at the 3' end

a stop codon marks the end of a segment of dna that is to be transcribed

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol :eek:

Pssh! He was asking Uki....:o

Lucas
12-08-2009, 03:52 PM
Pssh! He was asking Uki....:o

heheheh, so you have better willpower than me !

:p