PDA

View Full Version : Free for all Vale Tudo !!

sanjuro_ronin
12-10-2009, 08:12 AM
Ok, to keep things simple and in the spirit of the MA, I have created a thread for all of those that like to make things personal and take cheap shots at each other.
Keep it here guys, but try to keep it as civil as possible, with some decorum.

All personal attacks on other threads will be re-routed here and deleted on the original thread they were posted on, to the best of our abilities of course.

I hope this will keep the contamination that can happen on other threads to a minimum.

Flame away *******s !

Dragonzbane76
12-10-2009, 09:07 AM
words cannot exress the stupidity of the said person whom everyone seems to argue with. YOU CANNOT FIX STUPID SO WHY TRY.

that is all. :cool:

sanjuro_ronin
12-10-2009, 09:10 AM
Names are premitted, that is what this thread is about.
People can vent here and keep it out of MA related threads.

Dragonzbane76
12-10-2009, 09:12 AM
i need to name no names because everyone knows whom i speak of. :rolleyes:

BoulderDawg
12-10-2009, 09:47 AM
Why don't you just call it the "Bad" thread!:D

sanjuro_ronin
12-10-2009, 09:56 AM
Why don't you just call it the "Bad" thread!:D

Its is open to all Bro !

BoulderDawg
12-10-2009, 10:09 AM
Liberals will pass here.....we don't take "cheap shots".

TaichiMantis
12-10-2009, 10:32 AM
And as a mod, you have the added bonus of dumping any flame response from other threads into this black hole...I salute you!

Oh...uhm...I mean...your mod fu sucks, you chickensh*te fauxe ninja wannabe!
;)

sanjuro_ronin
12-10-2009, 10:42 AM
And as a mod, you have the added bonus of dumping any flame response from other threads into this black hole...I salute you!

Oh...uhm...I mean...your mod fu sucks, you chickensh*te fauxe ninja wannabe!
;)

Lick me Monkey boy.

now HW8 is gonna be jealous !

Iron_Eagle_76
12-10-2009, 11:34 AM
Ban him, ban them, ban her, ban me, BAN THIS ENTIRE ******ING FORUM.

For some odd reason, I feel better now.

P.S.

I hope you all rot in hell and die of gonorhea:D

sanjuro_ronin
12-10-2009, 11:36 AM
Not a very Spartan way of looking at things I must say.

sanjuro_ronin
12-10-2009, 01:54 PM
When you read this, who doe sit remind you of:

Her religion teaches her to view all opposition as validation of her beliefs.

It was posted on a Jehovas Witness (recovery) forum but when I saw it it reminded me SO MUCH of a certain "hardworking" Spartan wannabe.

Indeed, some people are so stuck in their brainwashing that the very opposition to the BS they believe in VALIDATES their BS !!

goju
12-10-2009, 03:28 PM
Chuck norris sucks!!!!:d

sanjuro_ronin
12-11-2009, 06:58 AM
Chuck norris sucks!!!!:d

Still ****ed off he didn't want you as his groupie, eh?

IronWeasel
12-11-2009, 09:17 AM
Wing chun is useful:rolleyes:

sanjuro_ronin
12-11-2009, 09:26 AM
Wing chun is useful:rolleyes:

Only when wearing Spartan gear and larping.

Man***** !

Lucas
12-11-2009, 02:51 PM
you are all *****es. i am superior. get in line. eat my ****.

This thread will grow to rival the 'is shaolin do for real' thread, I have so prophesized.

goju
12-11-2009, 04:00 PM
Still ****ed off he didn't want you as his groupie, eh?
ima gian carano groupie:D

Lucas
12-11-2009, 04:03 PM
ima gian carano groupie:D

well im the president of the gina carano fan club. i hope your gian group works out for you.

:p

if it doesnt you can always join the lower ranks of my fan club.

goju
12-11-2009, 04:09 PM
i will stage a coup to over throw you and take over the presidency of the fan club:D

Lucas
12-11-2009, 04:28 PM
lol. i knew that was coming. ill make sure to keep Uki near me at all times to ward off any who cant handle the manly aroma.

:D

Dragonzbane76
12-11-2009, 08:08 PM
Her religion teaches her to view all opposition as validation of her beliefs.

Well, i wonder how many wars in the name of god have been fought over that very statement?

Lucas
12-11-2009, 09:54 PM
Well, i wonder how many wars in the name of god have been fought over that very statement?

hmm. well i can only think of all of them at the moment.

IronWeasel
12-13-2009, 09:42 AM
"Need footage of wing chun guys doing Chi Sau?"

"We've got that B-Roll!!!"

http://www.boingboing.net/2009/12/08/we-got-that-b-roll.html

Lucas
12-14-2009, 11:25 AM
Just thought I would drop a line and remind all you cretans how much you suck, and how much better I am than all of you.

:)

David Jamieson
12-14-2009, 11:36 AM
My kungfu is superior.

I am indifferent to pretty much most of the rest of you.

I have a practitioners respect for less than 10 posters in this entire site.

Most of you are not one of them.

That is all.

Lucas
12-14-2009, 11:44 AM
ROFL!

10? My you are generous!

David Jamieson
12-14-2009, 02:51 PM
ROFL!

10? My you are generous!

"less than 10"

I didn't get into specifics. :D

Lucas
12-14-2009, 03:01 PM
"less than 10"

I didn't get into specifics. :D

ouch. does everyone else know the only person you respect around here is bawang?

Dragonzbane76
12-15-2009, 05:11 AM
I respect anyone that can make me laugh at the shear stupidity of others. :p

uki
12-15-2009, 05:34 AM
I respect anyone that can make me laugh at the shear stupidity of others.then this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpWpdcR63ms&feature=player_embedded) is for you. :D

Dragonzbane76
12-15-2009, 06:13 AM
is that the kinda entertainment they have in the decrepit swamp you live in? Uki let me confess something to you. There will never be someone as lost as you are in the whole scheme of things. I guess that's why I find you just as funny as bawang sometimes. Of course you don't have the one liners he does.

but hey you try you really do.

uki
12-15-2009, 06:17 AM
There will never be someone as lost as you are in the whole scheme of things. it's nice to be in a class all of your own. :D

Of course you don't have the one liners he does. i don't need them. :)

sanjuro_ronin
12-15-2009, 07:11 AM
I like Uki, he makes me laugh.
Sure he is a freak, but that is what is cool about him.
Sure he can't tell fighting from chain masturbation, but that is part of his charm.

uki
12-15-2009, 07:44 AM
that is part of his charm.don't become too hypnotized by it. :)

Lucas
12-15-2009, 04:14 PM
my online persona can beat up your online persona.

mines immortal, can breath hellfire, and turn invisible. to name a few.

IronWeasel
12-15-2009, 07:25 PM
my online persona can beat up your online persona.

mines immortal, can breath hellfire, and turn invisible. to name a few.

I think I played you in D&D once...

uki
12-16-2009, 02:56 AM
I think I played you in D&D once...wow. you really are unskilled in the ways... ADVANCED D&D was for the adults, D&D was for the kiddies. :p

sanjuro_ronin
12-16-2009, 07:08 AM
Start of rant:
You know what gets on my tits?
Little assed punks that have never fought a day in their pathetic little lives trying to justify their larping MA training by spewing the BS spewed by someone trying to sell them the "too deadly" while having NO understanding of true MA whatsoever !

Get this through your thick skulls, MA is about fighting and unless YOU have fought and fought well, what ANYONE else may of may NOT have done has ZERO to do with you !!!
Add to that, that anecdotes mean **** in the MA !
It is about what YOU Can do NOW, ***** !!!

Some of us have bleed for our arts, have trained them all over the world, have the scars and pain to prove it, some of us have trained MA when you were still doing bruce lee yelps like the little ***** that you are, some of us have felt the real pain of MA, not by standing there and having someone "do it" on us, but by actually FIGHTING *gasp*.

WHAT THE **** HAVE YOU DONE YOU ***** ???

End of rant.

Frost
12-16-2009, 07:37 AM
I hate the following, in no particular order
1) those who have not competed telling those that have how why and where they suck
2) those who have never trained a day in their lives telling everyone else how it should be done
3) Those with no idea about modern training methods going on and on about how useless they are
4) Those who have the annoying habit of quoting and answering everything you say line by sodding line (it makes a thread twice as long as it should be)
5) Those that somehow manage to make a thread 28 pages long without actually saying anything constructive or different in any of their posts

Dragonzbane76
12-16-2009, 08:06 AM
my list is shorter than both yours..

one name that's all just one person that is the quint essencial dictionary term for "teh deadly" master tai chi internal I TOUCH YOU, YOU DIE, dim mak, there is no other that can compare to my internal Chow gar/wingchung/whatever.

One name of the carpetbagging bastid that is trying like hell to sell me the true understanding of TCMA that only he and 3-5% of the population have ever seen.

ONLY one name comes to mind of the total package of ignorant, idiotic, rambling, repeating, delusional, never done a fight in his life, weight training is for meatheads who know nothing of true power....etc. etc. etc.

MR. HW8

p.s. I don't really like Mr. Lok either or his split personality Mr. wild but hey they are just off brands of Mr. Carpetbagger :)

Dragonzbane76
12-16-2009, 08:08 AM
Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76
There will never be someone as lost as you are in the whole scheme of things.

it's nice to be in a class all of your own.

Quote:
Of course you don't have the one liners he does.

i don't need them.

haha yes you are UKI. totally alone on your rock looking out at everyone else. :)

but anyways happy holidays to you my good man.

Iron_Eagle_76
12-16-2009, 12:34 PM
1. I believe that one day every Kung Fu practioner will look in the mirror and realize he/she is just a glorified kickboxer.

2. I believe Kung Fu is as relevant to one's fighting style as one makes it.

3. I believe Uki really uses the wind for a training partner.

4. I believe there are more people on this site that get it than don't, and that is an encouraging thought.

5. I believe Bawang really does put Dit Da Jow on his genitals.

6. I believe that if you hook up with a woman you picked up the night before, you should leave a little cash on the bedroom dresser for her cab fare so she doesn't wake you up in the morning.

7. I believe Hardwork 108 has never had sex with a woman.

8. I believe Gene Ching was an extra in Amercian Ninja, but is too embarresed to admit it.

9. I believe if the masters of old were alive today, they would practice MMA.

10. I believe anyone who would not eat the peanuts from Gina Carano's sh*it is not a real man among men.

sanjuro_ronin
12-16-2009, 12:39 PM
I believe I had to close down the Dynamic tension thread to the excessive stupidty of one sole masterbatory ******* that likes getting asshumped by Spartans.

Lucas
12-16-2009, 12:51 PM
I think I played you in D&D once...

was that the time i beat all my friends to death in their sleep with a rotting goblin leg?

Lucas
12-16-2009, 12:55 PM
last time i fought i busted a couple ribs. thats the second time those same ribs got jacked up. I HATE THAT!

messed up ribs are the worst. breathing. sleeping...hell it hurt to SH!T.

the worst part? the guy that did it is almost half my age......:(

anyone else break/fracture their ribs before?

IronWeasel
12-16-2009, 02:02 PM
wow. you really are unskilled in the ways... ADVANCED D&D was for the adults, D&D was for the kiddies. :p

I WAS a kiddie back in the D&D days....

...ahhhh, memories.:o

Lucas
12-16-2009, 02:18 PM
my fortune cookie yesterday told the future!!!!

yesterday my cookie said : your financial situation will have an opportunity to improve substancially in the near future.

today my old boss just offered me a position at their company with a nice heafty raise....

didnt see it coming, glad it did though.

uki
12-16-2009, 02:33 PM
i think people who do not see the extreme benefits of iron ball juggling, in relation to martial arts are ****ing ridonculous... i believe people who do not understand the physics of juggling in relation to martial arts are asinine... i also believe that unless you have juggled iron balls for a few years, learned a few tricks with them, that you don't know your head from your a$$. i think that until you can atleast do mills-mess with 9lb iron juggle balls, that you will not understand the angle from which i approach the table of the martial arts. i'd be willing to wager that most ya'll ****tards don't even know what a mills mess is. :)

Lucas
12-16-2009, 03:06 PM
thats the mess that Mills leaves behind when he comes and visits. DUH!

uki
12-16-2009, 03:10 PM
anyone else break/fracture their ribs before?i got thrown around the kitchen on the way to being ejected from a bar and bruised a few ribs, i also got my ribs messed up being thrown up against the wall with my hands in cuffs behind my back. messed up ribs suck a$$. :(

bawang
12-16-2009, 03:24 PM
i got thrown around the kitchen on the way to being ejected from a bar and bruised a few ribs, i also got my ribs messed up being thrown up against the wall with my hands in cuffs behind my back. Messed up ribs suck a$$. :(

lollololol
pwned

uki
12-16-2009, 03:26 PM
lollololol
pwnedit was rough night. :p

Lucas
12-16-2009, 03:28 PM
ya cops can be a bit rough.

i remember this one time my friends and i were assaulted by the portland assault task force....not only did they have snipers on us, but they ground our faces into the dirt and threw us on the ground.

long story short, they let us go.

uki
12-16-2009, 04:18 PM
ya cops can be a bit rough.not all of em... once i was getting arrested for public drunkedness a few years ago and i was cuffed with my hands behind my back... LOL... the cop was like a foot shorter than me with a 12 foot ego... he went to push me in the car and i just sank my root and filled my dan tien. he pressed and pressed, tried sticking his fingers in my abs and everything... i wouldn't bend - i had the back of my head on the top of the door frame. finally his partner had to come over and they both threw me in the squad car like a battering ram. :D

Lucas
12-16-2009, 06:23 PM
remind me to just step to the side if authority figures are around when we hang out. lol

uki
12-17-2009, 01:01 AM
remind me to just step to the side if authority figures are around when we hang out. lolnah... they step aside for me. :D

Dragonzbane76
12-17-2009, 05:49 AM
not all of em... once i was getting arrested for public drunkedness a few years ago and i was cuffed with my hands behind my back... LOL... the cop was like a foot shorter than me with a 12 foot ego... he went to push me in the car and i just sank my root and filled my dan tien. he pressed and pressed, tried sticking his fingers in my abs and everything... i wouldn't bend - i had the back of my head on the top of the door frame. finally his partner had to come over and they both threw me in the squad car like a battering ram.

hum... and you were never wrong in this whole time frame? lol

could have got you for resisting arrest and assualt on a police officer it sounds like. could have thrown the book at you and gave you a felony if they really wanted to. Actually sounds like they were just doing there job and you were being the DI(K. Sorry you won't get no Oo poor baby speach from me, being a cop is a hard enough job dealing with the scum of society police don't get enough respect IMO.
sounds like they actually gave you a break even after you were being a dumba$$.

sanjuro_ronin
12-17-2009, 07:08 AM
i think people who do not see the extreme benefits of iron ball juggling, in relation to martial arts are ****ing ridonculous... i believe people who do not understand the physics of juggling in relation to martial arts are asinine... i also believe that unless you have juggled iron balls for a few years, learned a few tricks with them, that you don't know your head from your a$$. i think that until you can atleast do mills-mess with 9lb iron juggle balls, that you will not understand the angle from which i approach the table of the martial arts. i'd be willing to wager that most ya'll ****tards don't even know what a mills mess is. :)

Uki said balls !
:p

IronWeasel
12-17-2009, 07:50 AM
nah... they step aside for me. :D

...the whole 'not bathing' thing again.....:eek:

Fa Xing
12-17-2009, 10:23 AM
hum... and you were never wrong in this whole time frame? lol

could have got you for resisting arrest and assualt on a police officer it sounds like. could have thrown the book at you and gave you a felony if they really wanted to. Actually sounds like they were just doing there job and you were being the DI(K. Sorry you won't get no Oo poor baby speach from me, being a cop is a hard enough job dealing with the scum of society police don't get enough respect IMO.
sounds like they actually gave you a break even after you were being a dumba$$.

Having worked as a security officer for the sheriffs dept as a student before and seen first-hand idiocy of people, I agree with Dragonzbane76, you got off easy Uki. Don't expect to get away with stuff like that every time, they may have been having a pleasant shift thus far.

uki
12-17-2009, 01:16 PM
Don't expect to get away with stuff like that every time, they may have been having a pleasant shift thus far.i could give a rats a$$. :)

sanjuro_ronin
12-17-2009, 01:36 PM
i did a rats a$$. :)

DUDE !!!
:eek::eek:

uki
12-17-2009, 02:11 PM
hey sanjurnay, do hobbits shave their feet? :)

sanjuro_ronin
12-17-2009, 02:11 PM
hey sanjanay, do hobbits shave their feet? :)

Don't know, but I got a PM from HW8 offering to do my "bikini line" !
:eek:
How the **** does he know I wear a bikini ?
:confused:

uki
12-17-2009, 02:29 PM
How the **** does he know I wear a bikini ?people talk. :)

Dragonzbane76
12-17-2009, 03:23 PM
i could give a rats a$$.

and nobody will care when your rotting in jail either. :)

Lucas
12-17-2009, 03:38 PM
for some reason i think those days are behind uki.

i think its funny that sanjuro has a KFM stalker.

uki
12-17-2009, 04:25 PM
and nobody will care when your rotting in jail either.tendon exchange... all day.

for some reason i think those days are behind uki.:) aye mate, but i is still the same crazy mofo, just with kids now... and i guess that makes me even more explosive.

Lucas
12-18-2009, 03:53 PM
Just my regular reminder that all of you are weak and pale in comparison to the blinding shine that is my glory.

That is all.

uki
12-18-2009, 07:32 PM
Just my regular reminder that all of you are weak and pale in comparison to the blinding shine that is my glory. fortunately for me, my silver scales are highly reflective and thus you only blind yourself when you are in my presence. :p

That is all.hahahaha!!! there will be more. :)

Dragonzbane76
12-18-2009, 10:58 PM
for some reason i think those days are behind uki.

just busting your balls uki...

I had my days of walking the other side of the road. Hope you have made the change for the better in your life. From reading some of your posts I believe you have. :)

Change is the greats equalizer along with age. :p

Drake
12-18-2009, 11:09 PM
I've beaten at least three "martial artists" simply using a barrage of strikes and brute force. No technique... just pummeling. They curled up and took it. :D

Dragonzbane76
12-19-2009, 06:23 AM
that's why i say a high school wrestler with a year exp. will most likely beat a master of years in the TMA's because the wrestler perfects a simple set of basic laws and principles he worries about one thing, getting the opponent on his back. Once he has the guy on his back its not very hard to just flail and pound with brute force.

IronWeasel
12-19-2009, 10:45 AM
I've beaten at least three "martial artists" simply using a barrage of strikes and brute force. No technique... just pummeling. They curled up and took it. :D

Were they forum members?

uki
12-19-2009, 11:15 AM
Were they forum members?they were probably "army trained" :D

Drake
12-19-2009, 11:26 AM
they were probably "army trained" :D

And what are you going to do? Juggle me to death?

goju
12-19-2009, 12:02 PM
And what are you going to do? Juggle me to death?
he could probably knock you senseless if he winged one of them giant iron balls at you:D

Drake
12-19-2009, 12:40 PM
he could probably knock you senseless if he winged one of them giant iron balls at you:D

Here's the cool thing... you can just move out of the trajectory. I learned that while training in martial arts, only against smaller, sharper, faster moving objects that stick to you if they hit you.

uki
12-19-2009, 12:43 PM
Here's the cool thing... you can just move out of the trajectory. I learned that while training in martial arts, only against smaller, sharper, faster moving objects that stick to you if they hit you.now let's not forget about the fist and body that is using them iron balls. :)

IronWeasel
12-19-2009, 01:09 PM
now let's not forget about the fist and body that is using them iron balls. :)

This sounds like the plot of a porn movie...

IronWeasel
12-19-2009, 01:12 PM
they were probably "army trained" :D

In our school, we have to fight opponents, full contact before we can move up in rank.

The first week of class we leard nothing but stances. After that we have to fight and defeat a wing chun guy.

Then we move on to learning punching and kicks.

uki
12-19-2009, 05:07 PM
In our school, we have to fight opponents, full contact before we can move up in rank.glad i am not in your school then. :D

Fa Xing
12-20-2009, 11:02 AM
I would love to kick the living **** out of one pussbucket piece of flying ****, and anytime he's will to come to LA I will be more than happy to kick his ass until he cry's like a mother****ing baby.

Who am I referring to?

uki
12-20-2009, 12:08 PM
IWho am I referring to?hold on. i have it here... it's on the tip of my tongue... almost almost... :p

Lucas
12-21-2009, 04:27 PM
fortunately for me, my silver scales are highly reflective and thus you only blind yourself when you are in my presence. :p
hahahaha!!! there will be more. :)

I was born blind! That is why I can see so well in the Darkness!

IronWeasel
12-21-2009, 09:58 PM
I was born blind! That is why I can see so well in the Darkness!

Me too, from going down on fat girls.

Lucas
12-21-2009, 11:37 PM
Me too, from going down on fat girls.

rofl!!!!!!

uki
12-22-2009, 03:10 AM
Me too, from going down on fat girls.well we can definitely see that you STILL do not have any class. :p

Dragonzbane76
12-22-2009, 08:30 AM
and you do lol....

sanjuro_ronin
12-22-2009, 09:09 AM
http://xxxbunker.com/sexy_lesbians_after_class.jpg

BoulderDawg
12-22-2009, 09:35 AM
Well, at least the taste in women is going up on this board.

Long slender hard bodies as opposed curvy, big, muscular or fat girls any day.

Lucas
12-22-2009, 10:19 AM
im a in a class all my own!

uki
12-22-2009, 10:25 AM
im a in a class all my own!so is our inbred friend from west virginia, only his is called called, special ed. :D

Pork Chop
12-22-2009, 11:28 AM
last time i fought i busted a couple ribs. thats the second time those same ribs got jacked up. I HATE THAT!
messed up ribs are the worst. breathing. sleeping...hell it hurt to SH!T.
the worst part? the guy that did it is almost half my age......:(
anyone else break/fracture their ribs before?

I read that and had to reply...
are you me?!?!?
guy that busted mine (twice in a row) is only 7 or 8 years younger though.

As far as the hate list goes, I actually appreciate everyone that I argue with; because they usually open my mind to ways of thinking & ideas that I'm reluctant to consider.
The only times when it gets a little out of hand is when attacks get personal, when there's a total lack of respect, like people picking on me for being tubby or other types of bashing.

sj
on the first page your comment about spartan and hardworking made me think that you were equating hardwork to blooming lotus... which would be kinda interesting.

Drake
12-22-2009, 12:16 PM
It's amazing how much the game changes when someone gets punched in the face.

sanjuro_ronin
12-22-2009, 12:38 PM
sj
on the first page your comment about spartan and hardworking made me think that you were equating hardwork to blooming lotus... which would be kinda interesting.

Nah, HW8 "sifu" is a Spartan wanna-be that runs a "Spartan Larp" academy in Rio.
Didn't you see the thread about that?

Dragonzbane76
12-22-2009, 01:05 PM
uki you really need to get some new jokes. WV and inbred jokes are kinda old in my book. Think i've heard every one there ever was so if you would be a chap and find some new material it would help. Thanks much...:)

funny story though, I lived in Texas for a bit and we went swimming one day down on the levy. Being from WV and the north I had an accent. People would make fun of me and tell the WV inbred jokes, it was funny and amusing. Anyways, a guy was telling a WV joke and then went to the rope swing to swing out over the levy. the guy swung out on the rope and let go. He fell and during the fall got caught in the rope as it spun. This twisted him in the air. he landed hard in the water at an weird angle. He came out of the water holding his junk. We were all laughing and noticed blood dripping down his leg. Well during the fall he landed on his ball sack and ripped it open with the impact of the fall from the swing. His balls were dangling down and blood was coming out.

Well the moral of this story uki is, Don't tell to many inbred jokes or god will rip your ball sack off. :)

Pork Chop
12-22-2009, 01:06 PM
Nah, HW8 "sifu" is a Spartan wanna-be that runs a "Spartan Larp" academy in Rio.
Didn't you see the thread about that?

I've seen a video on the Spartan Larpers, I didn't make the connection that it was HW8.
I remember being surprised that those guys attracted some hot women.

sanjuro_ronin
12-22-2009, 01:08 PM
I've seen a video on the Spartan Larpers, I didn't make the connection that it was HW8.
I remember being surprised that those guys attracted some hot women.

Hey, have you seen some of the babes at the star wars and start trek conventions?
Its the end of the world I tell you !!!

Do you speak portuguese? did you understand what was being said on that video?

Pork Chop
12-22-2009, 01:38 PM
Hey, have you seen some of the babes at the star wars and start trek conventions?
Its the end of the world I tell you !!!

Do you speak portuguese? did you understand what was being said on that video?

There are a TON of girls that like to cosplay, whether it's anime, star wars' slave princess leia, video game characters, or american comics. So yeah, I guess there's a precedent.

Don't speak any Portuguese, maybe like 1 word or so. The only language outside of English that I speak/read to an extensive level is Japanese. Know some smatterings & phrases in Chinese, German, Italian, Korean, Spanish, and even Tagolog. Might be able to get it translated though, know a couple Brazilian folks.

sanjuro_ronin
12-22-2009, 01:47 PM
Its just the typical conversation that larps have, how it is more 'real" for them than "real life", that type of drivel.
Of course, as you can see by the video, they don't do anything much of "real" at all.
I don't have issues with people having fun and doing re-encaments, its all good clean fun, but when you start talking "warrior" code and such, well, I think that if people really wanna be "warriors" the first step is coming out of La-La land !

Funny how a uber-tcma fighting machine like HW8 "Sifu" ends up doing that stuff eh?

Lucas
12-22-2009, 02:15 PM
I read that and had to reply...
are you me?!?!?
guy that busted mine (twice in a row) is only 7 or 8 years younger though.

As far as the hate list goes, I actually appreciate everyone that I argue with; because they usually open my mind to ways of thinking & ideas that I'm reluctant to consider.
The only times when it gets a little out of hand is when attacks get personal, when there's a total lack of respect, like people picking on me for being tubby or other types of bashing.

sj

lol! we must have been some real bastids in past life. the kid who did me in is about 12 years my junior. one of those full throttle or no throttle kind of guys.

Pork Chop
12-22-2009, 02:35 PM
lol! we must have been some real bastids in past life. the kid who did me in is about 12 years my junior. one of those full throttle or no throttle kind of guys.

my guy's really darn good and came from some hard-knocks gyms.
he's not a bad guy, though i've seen him have a temper with other folks.
he really just makes you work hard, he'll push you, it's never easy.
my personal problem with him is that the rest of his attacks were light enough not to make me stress, but his knees were like shotgun blasts - it was knees that got me both times.
I do take solace in the fact that I've been able to go near 100% with him & still be standing at the end, where others have not. They were considering him for a title after his first official amateur fight.

Dragonzbane76
12-29-2009, 07:36 AM
bump because this thread rocks.

uki
12-29-2009, 07:40 AM
bump because this thread rocks.it would really rock if i were an inbred government worker with a steady job. :)

Dragonzbane76
12-29-2009, 08:45 AM
it would really rock if i were an inbred government worker with a steady job.

sorry you'll have to settle for trailer trash poverty lvl job. :cool:

Lucas
01-08-2010, 02:06 PM
im the ****in champ, you can all lick my scrotum, provided you bring 5 dollars to pay up first for the privilege.

sanjuro_ronin
01-08-2010, 02:11 PM
im the ****in champ, you can all lick my scrotum, provided you bring 5 dollars to pay up first for the privilege.

http://madnews.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/ew.jpg

Lucas
01-08-2010, 02:13 PM
dude! that is sooo wrong, on so many levels. funny, but wrong lol

let me just go wash my eyes out with fire real quick.

sanjuro_ronin
01-08-2010, 02:17 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_IvsI_pSSPOU/SqAjnqq0efI/AAAAAAAABKI/spfEziNkpPg/s1600/selena_spice3.jpg

Lucas
01-08-2010, 02:33 PM
you sir, have been redeemed.

goju
02-04-2010, 03:58 AM
we need to use this more when thinsg go off topic even if its not flaming

ill respond to frost in here from now on:p:D

Lucas
02-04-2010, 10:35 AM
what ever girly man. pistols at dawn, 15 paces. see you then beotch! :mad:

goju
02-04-2010, 01:35 PM
its a duel !

though ill turn around and shoot you at 10 ten paces

oh **** i shouldnt have said that:D

Lucas
03-18-2010, 09:22 AM
You all blow goats...

p.s. im a goat

sanjuro_ronin
03-18-2010, 09:35 AM
Sick MoFu's !
http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/censored-goat.jpg

Lucas
03-18-2010, 09:46 AM
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!

im going to just call you avatar from now on.

sanjuro_ronin
03-18-2010, 09:50 AM
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!

im going to just call you avatar from now on.

FEAR THE ELEMENTS !!!:p
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_IFB2LYuK8kE/Sib_jWc1Q-I/AAAAAAAAAXQ/b-0J-d9I-wI/s400/ATYAAABycwBf1UPrEJVzhafHhfPyET4JwrMlU3LAPCOBcGWun0 Uzr-9-IeFb9YGrEBrX6G09XtxZv1thaqPJyhN_wTF-AJtU9VCVdACn-WjekMGW7c-I8Hmtw4hgNA.jpg

Lucas
03-18-2010, 02:06 PM
ha ya its great weather out here today too. freaking sunny and 65. hells ya.

im going to start latin ballroom in anticipation of the coming season....

ill also be starting aikido on tuesday so im pretty excited about that.