PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from from Wu Dang Shan

Lokhopkuen
12-11-2009, 02:41 AM
Hello Gung Fu friends;
just waana say what's up from the home of hock-a-loogie and the nose rocket.
I'm stuck in with a bus load of Cbinese tourist on decent from Wu niao lin (the crow's ridge) at the top of Wu Dang Shan. I'm posting from my iPhone bored to death with these oh so polite people :)
Having a great time visiting the Wu Dang Taoist traditional internal ads acadmy.
Anyway I'll look forward to pleasant banter with you all when I return.
Peace

uki
12-11-2009, 03:16 AM
nice... i never got to any of asia yet(this time around). so did you find out who your government tails are yet?? :D

Lokhopkuen
12-11-2009, 05:44 AM
I don't think I have one. I'm not on a tour and I'm hanging with a couple of local buddies and apparently things have gotten fairly laxed.
Hey Gene Im sitting at hotpot dinner with D Allen, Lynn and two hot Chinese girls, everyone says what's up!

Later

GeneChing
12-11-2009, 10:26 AM
Say 'hi' back to D, Lynn and especially those hot Chinese girls. I can totally picture that scene in my head. Kung fu laowai cads, that's what you all are...;)

uki, the PRC stopped tailing tourists back in the 90's, about the same time when they abandoned FECs. The only people that get tailed anymore are govt officials, celebs or press.

Boston Bagua
12-11-2009, 10:54 AM
Brother Lop,

Safe journeys as you transverse the globe brother.

uki
12-11-2009, 11:00 AM
uki, the PRC stopped tailing tourists back in the 90's, about the same time when they abandoned FECs. The only people that get tailed anymore are govt officials, celebs or press.they switched from seemingly covert to obliviously overt...

Hey Gene Im sitting at hotpot dinner with D Allen, Lynn and two hot Chinese girls, everyone says what's up!
the chinese are not dumb... they are one of the oldest existing nations for this reason. :)

Ben Gash
12-11-2009, 06:13 PM
Hey, we're now Kung Fu brothers!

Scott R. Brown
12-11-2009, 06:20 PM
I don't think I have one. I'm not on a tour and I'm hanging with a couple of local buddies and apparently things have gotten fairly laxed.

Later

THERE are you two tails! Right THERE in front of your nose!!!!!!!:D;)

Lucas
12-11-2009, 06:23 PM
The only people that get tailed anymore are govt officials, celebs or press.

maybe he counts as a celeb? maybe they get tailed by two hot wimminz! :eek:

Lokhopkuen
12-11-2009, 07:08 PM
Hey;
The food is dope, the massage is dope the hair wash is dope, but it's cold, dirty, rude, obnoxious and fun as hell:D
Gene i told D and Da Wei you said wassup.
I'm heading of to Bai Mon Shan? Then Beijing and Tai Yuan? Anyway Peace:D;):p

Lokhopkuen
12-11-2009, 07:12 PM
Hey, we're now Kung Fu brothers!

Hey Ben;
Dawei told me the science on you, you're home boy:D I guess you know Wuhan Eddie, i stayed with him and his family first two days over here!
Gotta get training for hopping the Ba Mai Shan express:D

Peace

Eddie
12-12-2009, 09:37 PM
yo Obama ;)
D told me you left?
Did you enjoy Wudang?

Lokhopkuen
12-13-2009, 02:16 AM
Yo de Klerk:)
Wu Dang was a blast and I'm in Beijing airport waiting for the 9:30 LAX express but now I'm p!ssed as I just realized i left two DVD books with over $1,000 of my favorites on the soft sleeper:(
thanks for the hospitality brother :)

peace

GeneChing
12-14-2009, 01:17 PM
Get much training in?

Lokhopkuen
12-16-2009, 09:42 PM
Get much training in?

The Wu Tang Have nothing to teach the Shaolin:D

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q69/lokhopkuen/leaningsword.jpg

David Jamieson
12-16-2009, 10:15 PM
The Wu Tang Have nothing to teach the Shaolin:D

Bwahahahahaha! sweet. :D

Hardwork108
12-17-2009, 12:06 AM
I am jealous in the nicest way possible. If I wasn't married I would be spending some years researching through training TCMAs(if not forever) in that part of the world.:)

Of course, I would still post on these forums, knowing how much you guys would miss me.:D

Lokhopkuen
12-18-2009, 07:14 AM
I am jealous in the nicest way possible. If I wasn't married I would be spending some years researching through training TCMAs(if not forever) in that part of the world.:)

Of course, I would still post on these forums, knowing how much you guys would miss me.:D

I'm married but I just took off and did my thing. This makes marriage stronger;)
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q69/lokhopkuen/DSC01609.jpg

THE CHINESE THREE WHEELED SCOOTER CAB EXPERIENCE:D (http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q69/lokhopkuen/?action=view&current=Scooter.flv)

sanjuro_ronin
12-18-2009, 08:14 AM
I'm married but I just took off and did my thing. This makes marriage stronger;)

THE CHINESE THREE WHEELED SCOOTER CAB EXPERIENCE:D (http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q69/lokhopkuen/?action=view&current=Scooter.flv)

Well, your wife not liking you makes it a lot easier I guess.
:D

David Jamieson
12-18-2009, 08:21 AM
I do the same thing.

Pursue your interests, make yourself a better man. She'll love you all the more for it.
This is my experience as well.

sanjuro_ronin
12-18-2009, 08:34 AM
I do the same thing.

Pursue your interests, make yourself a better man. She'll love you all the more for it.

yeah, but your wife doesn't like you either.

David Jamieson
12-18-2009, 09:04 AM
yeah, but your wife doesn't like you either.

It doesn't matter so long as my sweaters are knit and my pies are baked. :D

Hardwork108
12-18-2009, 09:06 AM
You did the right thing and you seem to have an understanding wife.

My wife would understand up to a point but I know that if I had taken off then I would have stayed a few years.

Great photo.:)

Hardwork108
12-18-2009, 09:12 AM
I do the same thing.

The problem is that my interests include sleeping around with a lot of different women and you are right as this has made me a better (and happier) man.

Unfortunately wives don't respect or understand these type of interests. I guess it is a genetic fault that most women have. I hope that the course of human evolution cures this eventually.:D

sanjuro_ronin
12-18-2009, 09:19 AM
it doesn't matter so long as my sweaters are knit and my pies are baked. :d

booyyahhh !!!!

Lokhopkuen
12-18-2009, 09:54 AM
It doesn't matter so long as my sweaters are knit and my pies are baked. :D

CEO Jamison strikes back:D

GeneChing
12-18-2009, 10:07 AM
Lokhopkuen, you went all the way to Wudang, didn't train, but took a lot of poseur pics instead? :p

taai gihk yahn
12-20-2009, 09:30 AM
The problem is that my interests include sleeping around with a lot of different women and you are right as this has made me a better (and happier) man.

Unfortunately wives don't respect or understand these type of interests. I guess it is a genetic fault that most women have. I hope that the course of human evolution cures this eventually.:D

interesting; out of curiosity, given your perseveration on a practitioner displaying good "kung fu morality" as a necessary component of "authentic" training, where on that continuum might this particular sort of extra-curricular activities fall?

bawang
12-20-2009, 04:34 PM
thoese kind of people disowned their own christian gods how can you trust them to honor chinese gods? those peple just like to talk about qi and avoid talking about wude. in fact i bet those ppl has never heard of the concept and cannt understand it even if they do. they deserve to be exploited and milked for monehs.

besides hes a compulsive liar. he has a sex with multiple sexy womans? coming from a guy that posts internet forum at 3 am in the morning and is a 100 pound wing chunner who says push ups are bad and inhibits qi? and suddenly he is a chu gar southern mantis master now?

these kind of people are beyond helping in real life. the best outcome is to punch them in the face and maybe they will quit kung fu. everybody had fantasies and illusions about kung fu but this is at a rediculous level. this guy has issues

im annoyed cuz i used to enjoy visiting this website forum and reading discussions. gene ching, be a man. u can do.

Fa Xing
12-20-2009, 05:18 PM
thoese kind of people disowned their own christian gods how can you trust them to honor chinese gods? those peple just like to talk about qi and avoid talking about wude. in fact i bet those ppl has never heard of the concept and cannt understand it even if they do. they deserve to be exploited and milked for monehs.

besides hes a compulsive liar. he has a sex with multiple sexy womans? coming from a guy that posts internet forum at 3 am in the morning and is a 100 pound wing chunner who says push ups are bad and inhibits qi? and suddenly he is a chu gar southern mantis master now?

these kind of people are beyond helping in real life. the best outcome is to punch them in the face and maybe they will quit kung fu. everybody had fantasies and illusions about kung fu but this is at a rediculous level. this guy has issues

im annoyed cuz i used to enjoy visiting this website forum and reading discussions. gene ching, be a man. u can do.

That was the longest post I've seen of you yet bawang, and it was good.

Lokhopkuen
12-21-2009, 12:40 AM
Well, your wife not liking you makes it a lot easier I guess.
:D

What can I say bro I'm a b!tch magnet:D
Got ho's in different area codes.

PS
My wife adores me.....

Lokhopkuen
12-21-2009, 01:05 AM
Lokhopkuen, you went all the way to Wudang, didn't train, but took a lot of poseur pics instead? :p

Friends take liberties sometimes I see.:rolleyes:

Actually I went there pursuing business ventures and to chill with some some close bro's. I accomplished all of my goals while there, had loads for fun. Made contact with a manufacturer who is willing to produce a large quantity of some unique, custom, balance warrior grade signature pieces to my specification at a reasonable price for a marketing venture I have orchestrated and also just took some time to step back and get some perspective on my life. i will how ever return in March to pursue a series of cultivation exercise that the master agreed to work with me on.

But:

You already knew that since we both know the same people and you got the back story from from my boy before you posted this sh!t. :rolleyes:

FYI:
Bro I'm a true life long martial artist, I train dilligently in the disciplines my teacher taught me for the last 30+ years EVERY Fu@king day. Frankly I have yet to see one teacher (especially in China) that could cast a shadow on my teachers skills and insights. Master Yuan, Dawei and Donnie Allen are some of the true exceptions to that rule.

Poseur pics huh?

Lokhopkuen
12-21-2009, 01:17 AM
interesting; out of curiosity, given your perseveration on a practitioner displaying good "kung fu morality" as a necessary component of "authentic" training, where on that continuum might this particular sort of extra-curricular activities fall?

I love how people always snap back with some Bull Sh!t phrase about Kung Fu morality:rolleyes:

The three most common traits surrounding a skilled practitioner from any long term field of of martial cultivation have **** to do with virtue:
Rowdy
Vulger
&
Horney.

All the supposed pious chaste spiritualist I ever witnessed lacked any true martial skills and inna a real life confrontational struggle more times often than not showed the true color of their p*u*ss*y, turned tail and ran....

Sc rew kung fu morality, live life in big gulps, moderation is for monks:D

sanjuro_ronin
12-21-2009, 07:11 AM
Kisu,
Don't take the good nature ribbing so seriously Bro, I don't think Gene was being serious.

Vajramusti
12-21-2009, 07:40 AM
Good pics. Glad that you accomplished you goals.

joy chaudhuri

BTW folks- Kisu's wife is one beautiful person.

taai gihk yahn
12-21-2009, 08:09 AM
I love how people always snap back with some Bull Sh!t phrase about Kung Fu morality:rolleyes:
hey, don't get me wrong - having studied under several "old school" sifu, I personally have no illusions about the state of things vis a vis the propaganda versus the reality of ethics in the history of TCMA (including present day); I was asking HW108 the question, because he used to excoriate me on my supposed lack of morals as a rationale for how I could not possibly have learned any "r3al kung fu", because any teacher "worth his salt" (and that is a direct quote, I believe) would instantly note my state of wretched amorality and would therefore never teach me anything of worth; as such, given his own purported state of exalted ethicality, I was curious as to how philandering fit into his particular world view, as it seems to be somewhat contradictory to his previously stated moral code; if I am incorrect, I would be curious as to his explanation why it is not inconsistent; that's all;

that aside, I personally have no judgement whatsoever about how someone wants to conduct their marital and extra-marital affairs - while I personally would not do it, if someone does feel compelled to have affairs, their main responsibility is to do it in a way that their spouse NEVER finds out, meaning that they shouldn't talk about it w/anyone, not even close friends - do it, keep your mouth shut, seal all potential leaks; the worst thing they could do would be to conduct themselves in a sloppy manner, leaving loose ends trailing around - typically, these are people who in reality want to get caught, which is just wussified - if u are going to cheat, at least be a man about it, so to speak, and take responsibility for it, including giving up bragging / confessional rights; and even if the spouse is ok w/it, then discretion should still be the watchword;

and, that said, I am still awaiting HW's response...

TenTigers
12-21-2009, 08:55 AM
Frankly I have yet to see one teacher (especially in China) that could cast a shadow on my teachers skills and insights. Master Yuan, Dawei and Donnie Allen are some of the true exceptions to that rule.

Poseur pics huh?

<<<<what an azzhole>>>>

Donnie Allen is a former student, very dedicated.
(and one of the few people who appreciate my sense of humor)

sanjuro_ronin
12-21-2009, 09:17 AM

That's because Kisu has the REAL HUNG FU :D

Lokhopkuen
12-21-2009, 11:29 AM
hey, don't get me wrong - having studied under several "old school" sifu, I personally have no illusions about the state of things vis a vis the propaganda versus the reality of ethics in the history of TCMA (including present day); I was asking HW108 the question, because he used to excoriate me on my supposed lack of morals as a rationale for how I could not possibly have learned any "r3al kung fu", because any teacher "worth his salt" (and that is a direct quote, I believe) would instantly note my state of wretched amorality and would therefore never teach me anything of worth; as such, given his own purported state of exalted ethicality, I was curious as to how philandering fit into his particular world view, as it seems to be somewhat contradictory to his previously stated moral code; if I am incorrect, I would be curious as to his explanation why it is not inconsistent; that's all;

that aside, I personally have no judgement whatsoever about how someone wants to conduct their marital and extra-marital affairs - while I personally would not do it, if someone does feel compelled to have affairs, their main responsibility is to do it in a way that their spouse NEVER finds out, meaning that they shouldn't talk about it w/anyone, not even close friends - do it, keep your mouth shut, seal all potential leaks; the worst thing they could do would be to conduct themselves in a sloppy manner, leaving loose ends trailing around - typically, these are people who in reality want to get caught, which is just wussified - if u are going to cheat, at least be a man about it, so to speak, and take responsibility for it, including giving up bragging / confessional rights; and even if the spouse is ok w/it, then discretion should still be the watchword;

and, that said, I am still awaiting HW's response...

My choice of words could have been better.

One of the things that has always set me off is when a situation degrades to the point where we are 'just human" then someone who knows nothing of martial art chimes in with "well that's not how a martial art master is s'possed to act".
And they know this how?

Lokhopkuen
12-21-2009, 11:31 AM
Good pics. Glad that you accomplished you goals.

joy chaudhuri

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q69/lokhopkuen/Fam.jpg
She was, wasn't she?:rolleyes:

Broke that one:D My new model is twice as beautiful;)

I may be up Tempe way inna few weeks, you around brother?

TenTigers
12-21-2009, 11:32 AM
hey, even Kwai Chang Caine got some tail...
and has anyone see this..?
8:50
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6MuW7yjZSU&feature=related

Lokhopkuen
12-21-2009, 11:33 AM
Kisu,
Don't take the good nature ribbing so seriously Bro, I don't think Gene was being serious.

Why does everyone alway think I'm SO SERIOUS!! I simply lack diplomacy:D

Lokhopkuen
12-21-2009, 11:35 AM
What do you have to sell? If its good quality and you are having it made in bulk I may be interested.

www.kungfuchengdu.com

I'm creating a line of signature swords for the swordsman of distinction.

"A sword that dances in your hands."

Lokhopkuen
12-21-2009, 11:40 AM
Kisu,

I don't know if you've ever met Gene but he is a real character. A deep thinker.
He give off this amazing aura of calm centeredness and the wisdom of the ages.

taai gihk yahn
12-21-2009, 11:47 AM
My choice of words could have been better.
no worries; the medium lends itself to the occasional miscommunication...

One of the things that has always set me off is when a situation degrades to the point where we are 'just human" then someone who knows nothing of martial art chimes in with "well that's not how a martial art master is s'possed to act".
And they know this how?
agreed 100%; we used to joke that the favorite pass time of certain (not all, of course) old school TCMA sifu was "see how far u can screw ur student"; the best was, if u called 'em on it, u got this sheepish grin like, "doh, ya got me; so what?"
my perspective is that, if u had to survive in the Old Country by ur wits, ur skill and luck, it's hard to let those survivalist habits die now that u r teaching people who have grown w/a degree of stability far greater than u had; so in a way, u understand it and let it slide...

Lokhopkuen
12-21-2009, 11:50 AM

agreed 100%; we used to joke that the favorite pass time of certain (not all, of course) old school TCMA sifu was "see how far u can screw ur student"; the best was, if u called 'em on it, u got this sheepish grin like, "doh, ya got me; so what?"
my perspective is that, if u had to survive in the Old Country by ur wits, ur skill and luck, it's hard to let those survivalist habits die now that u r teaching people who have grown w/a degree of stability far greater than u had; so in a way, u understand it and let it slide...

I lucked out on that. My teacher always taught us honestly from the heart, no strings attached.

TenTigers
12-21-2009, 11:51 AM
"It was felt that putting off revenge for sex and crackers is not the way a hero behaves!"

is he kidding me?
NOTHING comes before sex and crackers!

sanjuro_ronin
12-21-2009, 12:58 PM
I'm creating a line of signature swords for the swordsman of distinction.

"A sword that dances in your hands."

Really?
Sweet, I have an extensive collection, including a few custom made ones.
Let me know dude.

sanjuro_ronin
12-21-2009, 12:59 PM

Don't go there.
Seriously, don't.
:eek:

David Jamieson
12-21-2009, 01:41 PM
"It was felt that putting off revenge for sex and crackers is not the way a hero behaves!"

is he kidding me?
NOTHING comes before sex and crackers!

technically, the sex comes before the crackers for sure.

Vajramusti
12-21-2009, 02:43 PM
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q69/lokhopkuen/Fam.jpg
She was, wasn't she?:rolleyes:

Broke that one:D My new model is twice as beautiful;)

I may be up Tempe way inna few weeks, you around brother?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yup. Hope to see you if you are passing this way.
Best wishes for the New Year.

joy chaudhuri

Lokhopkuen
12-21-2009, 02:58 PM
Really?
Sweet, I have an extensive collection, including a few custom made ones.
Let me know dude.

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q69/lokhopkuen/DSC01521.jpg
This is my favorite I brought back:D

Lucas
12-21-2009, 03:36 PM
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q69/lokhopkuen/DSC01521.jpg
This is my favorite I brought back:D

thats beautiful

bawang
12-21-2009, 04:06 PM
i said some very very angry things about kung fu morality but after drinking saki and smashing a watermelon i think everybody has their own path and decisions
nice sword

Lucas
12-21-2009, 04:14 PM
i said some very very angry things about kung fu morality but after drinking saki and smashing a watermelon i think everybody has their own path and decisions
nice sword

that just means their path and decisions are wrong. :D

GeneChing
12-21-2009, 04:28 PM
And as KF cousins, we'll talk a little smack about each other. That's what kung fu family is for. ;) Nice reaction, LHK. :p

Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.

When I first saw the crane pattern on that sword, I reminded me of those Nazi Iron Eagle Solingen swords. I had a chance to obtain one of those, from a very good friend at the time, but passed on it because I didn't want to deal with the symbolism and finding a buyer for it.

Lucas
12-21-2009, 04:29 PM
that would have been a fun sale lol

Lokhopkuen
12-21-2009, 10:54 PM
nice sword

You can do no wrong brother Bwang:D

Lokhopkuen
12-21-2009, 10:59 PM
And as KF cousins, we'll talk a little smack about each other. That's what kung fu family is for. ;) Nice reaction, LHK. :p

When I first saw the crane pattern on that sword, I reminded me of those Nazi Iron Eagle Solingen swords. I had a chance to obtain one of those, from a very good friend at the time, but passed on it because I didn't want to deal with the symbolism and finding a buyer for it.

I tracked down the foundry it was made. i'm planning to get them to play with the balance and do a unique custom guard with a sword breaker design of my own. Last three inches will have an edge;)

Lokhopkuen
12-22-2009, 03:46 PM

The Crane was not my favorite I was actually attracted to one with a minimalist guard structure connected through tang http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q69/lokhopkuen/DSC00929.jpg http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q69/lokhopkuen/DSC00930.jpghttp://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q69/lokhopkuen/DSC00932.jpg

to a nicely weighted end piece http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q69/lokhopkuen/DSC00931.jpg but the blade on the Crane sword is perfect for the custom work relating to my yet to be fabricated prototype.

Lokhopkuen
12-22-2009, 03:53 PM
thats beautiful

It really is thanks Lucas. The back ground is interesting, I was hiking up behind Purple mist temple in the little valley there. The building that you see are the living quarters of some of the Wu Dang Priests.

Yum Cha
12-22-2009, 03:54 PM
I tracked down the foundry it was made. i'm planning to get them to play with the balance and do a unique custom guard with a sword breaker design of my own. Last three inches will have an edge;)

Of course, you are protecting your intellectual property in the design?

Lokhopkuen
12-22-2009, 04:02 PM
Of course, you are protecting your intellectual property in the design?

I say steal away just keep in mind not only do I build them I'm also an expert in it's use and application:D

Yum Cha
12-22-2009, 04:47 PM
I say steal away just keep in mind not only do I build them I'm also an expert in it's use and application:D

Hmmmmm....I'm seeing a screenplay here....Wesley Snipes playing you...something like

'Blade: The copywright interdiction'

"ignore his trademark, steal his designs, rape his intellectual property - Now meet the cold steel attorney on retainer!"

Er, by the way, how are you with vampires and all that stuff? Maybe work in an angle on that too?

My people will call your people.

Lokhopkuen
12-24-2009, 04:08 AM
LOL! No doubt I'll copyright the final drafts of my designs but I doubt it will do any good.
look at all the oh so nasty Paul Chen Collection knockoffs floating around.....
BTW here are a few more poser pics from my recent trip to Wu Dang Shan. (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=121862391&albumId=2730710)

David Jamieson
12-24-2009, 08:52 AM
I hope they aren't the 30,000 dollar variety of swords like the hand forged katanas are. :p

For a long sword I like a claymore and have been playing with one for a couple fo years now. Brutal but very good weapon.

For a short, I like a gladius but haven't found the one for me yet.

Jian's alright, it has a nice feel and weight. Sabre is a bit like a machete and butterfly knives are a lot of fun.

mmmm blades. Who doesn't like learning and using the blades?! (rhetorical question, don't answer)

sanjuro_ronin
12-24-2009, 09:02 AM
Excellent workmanship dude.
I only have one "kung fu" sword in my collection right now, Adam Hsu's fine practical jian.
I am looking to expand the collection in the New year.

Lokhopkuen
12-24-2009, 11:53 AM
Excellent workmanship dude.
I only have one "kung fu" sword in my collection right now, Adam Hsu's fine practical jian.
I am looking to expand the collection in the New year.

That is my main practice/ performance sword.

Lokhopkuen
12-24-2009, 11:57 AM
I hope they aren't the 30,000 dollar variety of swords like the hand forged katanas are. :p

For a long sword I like a claymore and have been playing with one for a couple fo years now. Brutal but very good weapon.

For a short, I like a gladius but haven't found the one for me yet.

Jian's alright, it has a nice feel and weight. Sabre is a bit like a machete and butterfly knives are a lot of fun.

mmmm blades. Who doesn't like learning and using the blades?! (rhetorical question, don't answer)

I have a nice collection of Jian in a nice mix of contemporary and antique. I don't own any European blades at all since I've only trained Chinese styles.

Eddie
12-24-2009, 09:41 PM
lophopkuen didnt come to china to train, he came here to challenge me to a fight (because I said he was arrogant on KFM some time back). We talked smack for a few hours, wrestled some trannies for a couple of seconds, and then we couldn’t agree on a suitable battle ground. Also, LHK forgot his headgear at home, and I wanted to change the rules (because BSL rules are not compatible with my CLF rules).

But seriously, we went to watch some chicks practice boxing at the Wuhan Institute of Phys Ed, and I think they scared him.

We did get to watch a very good pole performance done by a very cute and sexy little Chinese number, so there was some MA in there somewhere.

Eddie
12-24-2009, 09:53 PM
Hardwork,
You really do seem sincere, and I think you are a nice guy. However, I do think you need to come to china to experience it all for yourself. Bring your wife along.

Living in China cured me from my ‘I think all kung fu people are benevolent’ crap. There is really no such thing as loyalty, benevolence, even wude. Its all a big façade, like everything else in china.

Give you an example. In the summer, I was training at a school that uses a small park under the bridge as training ground. Once while we were training, some old guy started beating his wife right there infront of all of us. The ‘sifu’ of the school, was standing just about 10 meters from this. We were doing san shou line drills. Everyone stopped and looked (favorite pass time in china), but no one did anything. I got out of my lines, went out to drag the guy of his wife, got my stuff, and never returned back to that school.

But I can give you plenty more examples of these things. This isn’t really all that bad, as we study Martial Arts and not something else, but the sooner you get over this idea that people in china, especially kung fu teachers, are somehow morally superior to western people, the better. You will have a much more realistic approach to kung fu and MA training.

Sure, there are probably some masters that do follow these principles, but out of 1.3 billion people, you are going to look very hard to find someone like this. And even the, he is probably going to be a foreigner.

Anyways, don’t let me polute you. If you ever want to come to china, feel free to contact me. You are more than welcome to stay over at my place.

Lokhopkuen
12-25-2009, 07:06 AM
lophopkuen didnt come to china to train, he came here to challenge me to a fight (because I said he was arrogant on KFM some time back). We talked smack for a few hours, wrestled some trannies for a couple of seconds, and then we couldn’t agree on a suitable battle ground. Also, LHK forgot his headgear at home, and I wanted to change the rules (because BSL rules are not compatible with my CLF rules).

But seriously, we went to watch some chicks practice boxing at the Wuhan Institute of Phys Ed, and I think they scared him.

We did get to watch a very good pole performance done by a very cute and sexy little Chinese number, so there was some MA in there somewhere.

I was not afraid (just cautious) LOL!
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q69/lokhopkuen/girls.jpg
This place was amazing BTW. 5 levels of martial art awesomeness.
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q69/lokhopkuen/DSC00244.jpg

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q69/lokhopkuen/DSC00251.jpg

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q69/lokhopkuen/DSC00242.jpg

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q69/lokhopkuen/DSC00241.jpg

The funny thing was that the big hot martial art ticket in China is Tae Kwon Do!!

Eddie
12-25-2009, 09:22 AM
by anychance have a pic of that pole performance (in Babi)?

Man that chick was cute ;)

Lokhopkuen
12-25-2009, 09:31 AM
by anychance have a pic of that pole performance (in Babi)?

Man that chick was cute ;)

760x480 HD? I'll send you a link:D (http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q69/lokhopkuen/?action=view&current=M4H00364.flv)