PDA

View Full Version : incorporating juggling into martial arts

Pages : 1 [2]

Hardwork108
12-30-2009, 01:54 PM
i find it sad kung fu people like to talk sh1t. what is it in kung fu that gives people big mouths?
i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.

It seems that Dave Ross is still upset.

Dave maybe you should include a self defense course in your New York San Duh curriculum. Call it self defense against old Chinese ladies. Don't forget to include some cheap "instructional" dvds....LOL!

Dragonzbane76
12-30-2009, 01:57 PM
It seems that Dave Ross is still upset.

Dave maybe you should include a self defense course in your New York San Duh curriculum. Call it self defense against old Chinese ladies. Don't forget to include some cheap "instructional" dvds....LOL!

their you go again with your infatuation. serious you need some help. ;)

Hardwork108
12-30-2009, 02:04 PM
You still jealous about getting rejected?
Dude, just get over it.
I am sure you can find yourself an nice little hopolite to lick butt cream off of.
We all know your story.

Sheesh!!!!!

This is the thanks I get for trying to immortalize you and make you part of knucklehead folk legend. I mean how ungrateful is that specially when the first movie deal would include lucrative kickbacks from the consequent sequels, "The Way of The Kid-Knucklehead"; "Return of Kid-Knucklehead" and the very violent, "Kid-knucklehead Versus the Girl Scouts" and "Kid-Knucklehead and his Iron Hand Job"!

Anyway, get back to me if you accept the multiple movie deal, but remember that you will be doing your own stunts. Actually, so that you don't think I am heartless, I am willing to make an exception and get a stunt double to do the fight scenes with the girl scouts.

Let me know as soon as you can, so that I can contact the studios.

HW108

Dragonzbane76
12-30-2009, 02:05 PM
thought you were filming "BAREBACK SPARTAN MOUNTAIN" with Uki?

Hardwork108
12-30-2009, 02:16 PM
thought you were filming "BAREBACK SPARTAN MOUNTAIN" with Uki?

IMHO, you should keep your h0mosexual fantasies out of this forum. We are here to discuss Kung Fu and not your perverse fantasies.

Find a forum that is that way inclined and take your Spartan obsessed knucklehead friend, Clueless-Sanjuro there with you. I am sure that you will find many like minded people with whom you can go crazy and don't be surprised if many of them are cross training man-grapplers like yourselves.LOL!

Dragonzbane76
12-30-2009, 02:21 PM
IMHO, you should keep your ****sexual fantasies out of this forum. We are here to discuss Kung Fu and not your perverse fantasies.

Find a forum that is that way inclined and take your Spartan obsessed knucklehead friend, Clueless-Sanjuro there with you. I am sure that you will find many like minded people with whom you can go crazy and don't be surprised if many of them are cross training man-grapplers like yourselves.LOL!

ahhh... did i hurt your feelings...lol...
you mean discussion of your rare internal techniques?

Busing on grappling huh... didn't see that one coming...it's ok you just don't understand the "finer" points of grappling and therefore look down upon it.
And mr. carpetbagger its a MA's forum there are many different MA's discussed here I frequent many of the lower threads so do not charge me so.

Hardwork108
12-30-2009, 02:27 PM
ahhh... did i hurt your feelings...lol...
you mean discussion of your rare internal techniques?
And that statement seals the lead on your coffin of TCMA ignorance and cluelessness. LOL!

Busing on grappling huh... didn't see that one coming...it's ok you just don't understand the "finer" points of grappling and therefore look down upon it.
And mr. carpetbagger its a MA's forum there are many different MA's discussed here I frequent many of the lower threads so do not charge me so.
Ok, let me rephrase, this is a KUNG FU FORUM. You are a KUNG FU-CLUELESS. That means that you are better off posting in MMA Forums, or at least in the MMA/Cross Training threads here.

Of course, every time you get h0rney for men then you can take your gay fantasies to a forum that is that way inclined. That is all. No offense meant!

Dragonzbane76
12-30-2009, 04:28 PM
And that statement seals the lead on your coffin of TCMA ignorance and cluelessness. LOL
I care because?

Ok, let me rephrase, this is a KUNG FU FORUM. You are a KUNG FU-CLUELESS. That means that you are better off posting in MMA Forums, or at least in the MMA/Cross Training threads here.

Of course, every time you get h0rney for men then you can take your gay fantasies to a forum that is that way inclined. That is all. No offense meant!
so your telling me were I can and can't post? wow i thought this was a free forum. Guess mr. carpetbagger dictator we have a war of attrition. hehe

h0rney for men like you are for david ross? :cool:

Drake
12-30-2009, 04:37 PM
I don't know what's more hilarious. Bawang being Bawang, or the ridiculous concept that somehow Bawang is Dave Ross.

bawang
12-30-2009, 05:01 PM
its jsut an excuse so when i have him by his balls he can say "nice try david ross!" and slip away. his balls are slippery. i have dry balls.

if anyone still types here tomoroow on new years eve then theyre a lonely lonely man

taai gihk yahn
12-30-2009, 05:14 PM
I don't know what's more hilarious. Bawang being Bawang, or the ridiculous concept that somehow Bawang is Dave Ross.
it is a rather baseless perspective; and I know this for a fact and have been stating this for some time now (and yet no one cares to ask me how, curiously enough...)

its jsut an excuse so when i have him by his balls he can say "nice try david ross!" and slip away. his balls are slippery. i have dry balls.
that's why you are always running off to scratch them, perhaps?

if anyone still types here tomoroow on new years eve then theyre a lonely lonely man
you just want the whole place for yourself to rub your itchy balls against; maybe try something else, like Uki's goat-woman, now that you and he are friends, I'm sure that he will share her with you!

oh, just some New Year's humor, my off-color brother - manly-chest bump!!!

bawang
12-30-2009, 05:25 PM
hehe happy new year to u too
lets all train hard next year

speaking of balls and that other balls thread, one tiem a long time ago in high school i was doing some breathing excercise too long and my balls disappeared. i panicked and called my old sifu "sifu my balls disappeared. what i do??" good mamaries. anyone else ever had this happen?

Lucas
12-30-2009, 05:54 PM
good mamaries.

lol who doesnt like good mammaries? :D

Lucas
12-30-2009, 05:55 PM
wait a second bawang, that post belongs in the dissapearing balls thread!

Hardwork108
12-30-2009, 07:49 PM
hehe happy new year to u too
lets all train hard next year

speaking of balls and that other balls thread, one tiem a long time ago in high school i was doing some breathing excercise too long and my balls disappeared. i panicked and called my old sifu "sifu my balls disappeared. what i do??" good mamaries. anyone else ever had this happen?

Let us know if you ever find your balls, Dave.

Hardwork108
12-30-2009, 07:52 PM
The "more funny" is the fact that you slip in and out of threads without really saying anything, Drake!

Dragonzbane76
12-30-2009, 08:00 PM
The "more funny" is the fact that you slip in and out of threads without really saying anything, Drake!

and that's different from you how?????

Kansuke
12-30-2009, 10:24 PM
Ok, let me rephrase, this is a KUNG FU FORUM. You are a KUNG FU-CLUELESS.

Says the great two-year grandmaster :rolleyes:

Kansuke
12-30-2009, 10:26 PM
Let us know if you ever find your balls, Dave.

You looking for a solution for yourself, two year grandmaster? Forget it, you won't find what you never had, you ****ing joke.

Drake
12-30-2009, 11:10 PM

I do it with class. :D

It'd help if there were a topic worth any degree of intellectual discussion here too.

Hardwork108
12-31-2009, 03:15 AM
Says the great two-year grandmaster :rolleyes:

Dave Ross seems to be upset again. Not to worry Dave.LOL

uki
12-31-2009, 03:17 AM
It seems that Dave Ross is still upset.daves not here man!!!

New York San DuhLOL... priceless. :D

thought you were filming "BAREBACK SPARTAN MOUNTAIN" with Uki?i was turned down - they chose sanjuro ronin for his hobbity manliness. :p:D

and that's different from you how?????LMAO!!! hardwork does say ALOT more than drake... just saying. :p

I do it with class.is that what it is called??

It'd help if there were a topic worth any degree of intellectual discussion here too.as opposed to any other of the theads on the board?? LOL... there is plenty of treasure to be found in the trash my friend. :)

Hardwork108
12-31-2009, 03:21 AM

It is different in that I say things about TCMA training but they sound like jibberish to knuckleheads like you. So you assume that I don't say anything, just because it is way above your head.

Drake, on the other hand, does not say anything at all, but he says that he does not say anything at all, "with his @ss" or is it "class"? LOL.

However, with or without his "@ss" or is it "class"? He is not really saying anything....LOL.

So I guess you two will get along very well.....LOL

Hardwork108
12-31-2009, 03:24 AM
daves not here man!!!

Don't underestimate Dave Ross's glorified ninja skills.;)

Hardwork108
12-31-2009, 03:31 AM
You looking for a solution for yourself, two year grandmaster? Forget it, you won't find what you never had, you ****ing joke.

Hey Dave, I was going to take your b@lls and give one of them to Sanjuro and the other to Dragonzbane. LOL

uki
12-31-2009, 04:03 AM
some folks are just a ray of sunshine...

Dragonzbane76
12-31-2009, 04:25 AM
It is different in that I say things about TCMA training but they sound like jibberish to knuckleheads like you. So you assume that I don't say anything, just because it is way above your head.

Drake, on the other hand, does not say anything at all, but he says that he does not say anything at all, "with his @ss" or is it "class"? LOL.

However, with or without his "@ss" or is it "class"? He is not really saying anything....LOL.

half of the statement above made absolutely no sense. But us clueless peons below you wouldn't get that I guess which includes every other person in the world. (except maybe your buddy uki) Mr. carpetbagger you are long winded and pound your own drum to much. you insult people for the heck of it and degrade any other MA's besides your own. I'm still in the assumtion that you are Uki but sometimes I think that alter personality is much more human than you.

goju
12-31-2009, 04:37 AM
baby jesus would so be dissapointed in you all right now you know that right:D

uki
12-31-2009, 04:39 AM
baby jesus would so be dissapointed in you all right now you know that right.not if he knew he was gonna get nailed to a cross when he grew up. :p

Dragonzbane76
12-31-2009, 05:04 AM
not if he knew he was gonna get nailed to a cross when he grew up.

yeah that kinda takes the wind right outta your sails. :p

Drake
12-31-2009, 10:47 AM

Oh, I get it... ass rhymes with class. Yeah. Awesome. It was a tragedy you never made it into Mensa. A true miscarriage of justice.

Hardwork108
12-31-2009, 11:50 AM
Oh, I get it... ass rhymes with class. Yeah. Awesome. It was a tragedy you never made it into Mensa. A true miscarriage of justice.
You want real miscarriage of justice? Just take a look at what your government is doing broad (together with her allies). All the massacres and suffering it/they are creating. Then look at what your government is doing with her own citizens, the American people. How your rights are being erroded every day.

Yes forum wars are "fun" but I have noticed that people like you seem to miss some fundamental facts of life.

Hardwork108
12-31-2009, 11:53 AM
baby jesus would so be dissapointed in you all right now you know that right:D

LOL....with all the massacres, famine, wars and suffering I believe that Baby Jesus and his dad would have had their hands full. Of course, the former probably never existed and the latter does not exist in the manner many imagine him to be.

So I guess we are safe in this forum, for now anyway.:D:)

bawang
12-31-2009, 11:55 AM
hy

fuk your mother

bye

Drake
12-31-2009, 12:07 PM
You want real miscarriage of justice? Just take a look at what your government is doing broad (together with her allies). All the massacres and suffering it/they are creating. Then look at what your government is doing with her own citizens, the American people. How your rights are being erroded every day.

Yes forum wars are "fun" but I have noticed that people like you seem to miss some fundamental facts of life.

Now there's a man who can stay on topic. Wait...no.

Dragonzbane76
12-31-2009, 12:14 PM
the only topic dou(hbag can stay on is "I'M RIGHT YOUR WRONG, YOU HAVE NO UNDERSTANDING OF INTERNAL KUNG FU PERIOD" BLAH BLAH BROKEN RECORD, COPY PASTE.

Hardwork108
12-31-2009, 12:18 PM
half of the statement above made absolutely no sense.
Surprise, surprise.....LOL.

But us clueless peons below you wouldn't get that I guess
It must be all the knocks you get on your heads during your MA training. :D

which includes every other person in the world.
No need to take the rest of the human race down to your "knucklehead pit"!

(except maybe your buddy uki)
You know, Uki is probably above me in that regard, so you should treat us both with respect.

Mr. carpetbagger you are long winded and pound your own drum to much.
I don't, really. You and some of your MMA friends here see it that way because you are clueless and insecure regarding ACTUAL TCMA training methodologies.

you insult people for the heck of it
FALSE STATEMENT!!!

I only insult people who insult me. Read that sentence a few times so that it sinks in.

and degrade any other MA's besides your own.
FALSE STATEMENT!

I "degrade" other martial artists who while clueless about kung fu, continue to insist on bad mouthing TCMA methodologies that they are hopelessly clueless about.

As before, if you are happy with what you do and it works for you,then I am happy for you.:):)

I'm still in the assumtion that you are Uki but sometimes I think that alter personality is much more human than you.

Well Uki is more human than me. He seems to show pity to you knuckleheads more than I do.:D

Hardwork108
12-31-2009, 12:19 PM
the only topic dou(hbag can stay on is "I'M RIGHT YOUR WRONG, YOU HAVE NO UNDERSTANDING OF INTERNAL KUNG FU PERIOD" BLAH BLAH BROKEN RECORD, COPY PASTE.

So what is wrong with being honest?:confused:

And who is this dou(hbag you keep talking about?:confused:

Hardwork108
12-31-2009, 12:24 PM
hy

fuk your mother

bye

Thank you Dave Ross for your Festive Message. I guess things work differently in Knucklehead universe, however let me take this opportunity to wish you and all of your New York San Duh pupils a Happy New Year and a prosperous 2010.

HW108

uki
12-31-2009, 12:53 PM
2010 is gonna be quite the riot on oh so many levels. :D

Dragonzbane76
01-01-2010, 06:46 AM

didn't read your post so i'm just going to copy and paste like you do all the time. :rolleyes:

Hardwork108
01-01-2010, 12:01 PM
didn't read your post so i'm just going to copy and paste like you do all the time. :rolleyes:
And you shouldn't have read my post and why should you when you get owned every time you respond? LOL

Kansuke
01-01-2010, 03:29 PM
It's 2010 and the two year grandmaster hardlywork108 is still a ****ing pathetic loser and total fraud.

:rolleyes:

Hardwork108
01-01-2010, 03:59 PM
It's 2010 and the two year grandmaster hardlywork108 is still a ****ing pathetic loser and total fraud.

:rolleyes:

Dave Ross, didn't anyone teach you any manners when you were growing up? LOL.

Kansuke
01-01-2010, 04:11 PM
Dave Ross, didn't anyone teach you any manners when you were growing up? LOL.

So starts another year of you being a stupid ****ing loser, you pathetic clown.

Hardwork108
01-01-2010, 05:05 PM
So starts another year of you being a stupid ****ing loser, you pathetic clown.

Take it easy Dave Ross. It is the new year and I am sure that business will pick up in New York San Duh very soon.:)

Dragonzbane76
01-01-2010, 05:18 PM
And you shouldn't have read my post and why should you when you get owned every time you respond? LOL

I'm glad you think we are in competition because I could really give a rats ass. pathetic life you have were you revolve around 'trying to own' people on a forum. If it makes you happy then i guess it has it's upside. just really sad though. ;)

Hardwork108
01-01-2010, 05:59 PM
I'm glad you think we are in competition because I could really give a rats ass.

My dear, for us to be in any "competition" you would need to have a point of reference regarding authentic TCMA training, which you don't. However, do keep dreaming. LOL

pathetic life you have were you revolve around 'trying to own' people on a forum.
As far as clueless "kungfu-ists" like you and Sanjuro are concerned, owning comes naturally without me even "trying". You guys are just out of your depth when it comes to TCMA discussions that are beyond the superficial (weight lifting, sparring, conditioning, etc). The problem is that your egos don't let you see that fact and how stupid you look when you try to come off as intelligent regarding deeper TCMA discussions.

If it makes you happy then i guess it has it's upside.

Yes I am very happy, thank you.:)

just really sad though. ;)
Don't worry as it is the dawn of a new year when finally you might find authentic Kung Fu training to bring you happiness, self fulfillment and liberty from kung fu cluelessness.:)

Kansuke
01-01-2010, 07:44 PM
My dear, for us to be in any "competition" you would need to have a point of reference regarding authentic TCMA training, which you don't.

Yeah, you need to be a two year grandmaster for that! :rolleyes:

uki
01-02-2010, 11:31 AM
Yeah, you need to be a two year grandmaster for that!2 years is a bit too long...

Dragonzbane76
01-02-2010, 11:31 AM
Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76
I'm glad you think we are in competition because I could really give a rats ass.

My dear, for us to be in any "competition" you would need to have a point of reference regarding authentic TCMA training, which you don't. However, do keep dreaming. LOL

Quote:
pathetic life you have were you revolve around 'trying to own' people on a forum.

As far as clueless "kungfu-ists" like you and Sanjuro are concerned, owning comes naturally without me even "trying". You guys are just out of your depth when it comes to TCMA discussions that are beyond the superficial (weight lifting, sparring, conditioning, etc). The problem is that your egos don't let you see that fact and how stupid you look when you try to come off as intelligent regarding deeper TCMA discussions.

Quote:
If it makes you happy then i guess it has it's upside.

Yes I am very happy, thank you.

Quote:
just really sad though.

Don't worry as it is the dawn of a new year when finally you might find authentic Kung Fu training to bring you happiness, self fulfillment and liberty from kung fu cluelessness.

i'm sorry i'm just laughing. I could go back and probably cut and paste every word you just wrote from your previous posts.
Again explain to me why I should care about anything you say because honestly your nothing but a piece of sh!t. and anything that comes out of your mouth (keyboard) is absolutely 100% crap. I could care less for your 'internal' MA's. You've driven it into the ground so much that even if it was the end all know all to MA's I would take up basket weaving. But alas it's not and there are many DIFFERENT MA's out there and i'm a better person for that. I would love to be there on the day you actually bump into someone that does train in a factual manner and mops the floor with you. But alas it won't happen that way because you are probably a coward in person. Oh you can mouthbox with the others but in person your just a sad person looking for someone to show you the 'way'.

Hardwork108
01-02-2010, 01:10 PM
Talk about cutting and pasting....LOL

i'm sorry
You should be!

i'm just laughing.
Good for you my boy. They say that laughter is good for hurt souls and it might even make your chi flow, and you need that for good kung fu.;)

I could go back and probably cut and paste every word you just wrote from your previous posts.
You would be better advised to go back and READ those posts, again and again. You might actually learn something, if you do. ;)

Again explain to me why I should care about anything you say
YOU explain to me why you care about anything I say!

After all you are the one who seems to be reading my posts and respond to every one of them in this and other threads. You are not really a bright person, are you? LOL

because honestly your nothing but a piece of sh!t. and anything that comes out of your mouth (keyboard) is absolutely 100% crap.

And yet you "cared" enough to answer my every post here and even respond to posts that were not directed at you in other threads.

No, you knuckleheads are not a bright bunch at all, that is for sure. LOL

I could care less for your 'internal' MA's.
Why should you care, indeed? You don't practice Internal Kung Fu. You don't even know that all authentic kung fu practice has an internal side to it. So you "caring" about internal practice would seem irrelevant because you are even unaware of their existance, hence you are clueless!

You've driven it into the ground so much that even if it was the end all know all to MA's I would take up basket weaving.
So you should, my boy.;)

....and there are many DIFFERENT MA's out there and i'm a better person for that.
Good for you. I am happy for you, but then why make clueless remarks about Internal TCMAs, eg. that they are fantasy, don't exist, etc.?

This type of attitude in absence of any valid TCMA experience, makes you look stupid and puts you in the same "league" as Kid Knucklehead, Sanjuro e al!

I would love to be there on the day you actually bump into someone that does train in a factual manner and mops the floor with you.
And what is wrong with keeping a clean floor?:confused:

Seriously, are you implying that TCMAs do not train in a "factual" manner? LOL

But alas it won't happen that way because you are probably a coward in person.
IMHO you should focus on getting your guesses right about various TCMA methodologies before you go on to guess on any forum posters' personality.;)

Oh you can mouthbox with the others but in person your just a sad person looking for someone to show you the 'way'.
I have got news for you, I have been shown the way a long time ago. It is your turn to find someone to show your way out of clueless TCMA training.

Dragonzbane76
01-03-2010, 06:36 AM
sorry not reading your stuff, told you that already. I'm just giving you 'projects' to do so keep copy and pasting. :)

Hardwork108
01-03-2010, 09:03 AM
sorry not reading your stuff, told you that already. I'm just giving you 'projects' to do so keep copy and pasting. :)
I am amazed at the way you are "not reading" my stuff...LOL!

Dragonzbane76
01-03-2010, 11:47 AM
I am amazed at the way you are "not reading" my stuff...LOL!

i'm amazed you can read period, considering the content of your mentality.

Hardwork108
01-03-2010, 12:04 PM
i'm amazed you can read period, considering the content of your mentality.

That is nothing, wait till I start sending you telepathic messages, now that you will find really amazing.:rolleyes:

Dragonzbane76
01-03-2010, 02:29 PM
That is nothing, wait till I start sending you telepathic messages, now that you will find really amazing.

falls right in line with you superstitious mombo jumbo you usually spout. But i wasn't expecting any less. ;)

Hardwork108
01-04-2010, 07:03 AM
falls right in line with you superstitious mombo jumbo you usually spout. But i wasn't expecting any less. ;)

Talk about missing the irony.....LOL

Dragonzbane76
01-04-2010, 07:11 AM

Talk about missing the point.....LOL

Hardwork108
01-04-2010, 07:40 AM
Talk about missing the point.....LOL

Ok, I will. You missed the point. I guess that works too.

Dragonzbane76
01-04-2010, 07:43 AM

Ok, I will. You missed the irony. I guess that works too.
keepem comin i can do this all day :)

Hardwork108
01-04-2010, 08:39 AM
Ok, I will. You missed the irony. I guess that works too.
keepem comin i can do this all day :)

Sorry buddy, I am off to actually train kung fu (Some of us train for real you know;)). However, feel free to lurk in the forum and find attention.

Who knows, you may even bump into your friend Kid Knucklehead, Sanjuro ronin, with whom you can discuss your mutual "decades of experience" and ponder why you are both still clueless to what actual TCMA training encompasses.

I need to make one more important post on another thread and then run off to train. Have a good time lurking in the forum............

Dragonzbane76
01-04-2010, 08:49 AM
Sorry buddy, I am off to actually train kung fu (Some of us train for real you know). However, feel free to lurk in the forum and find attention.

haha only time i do this is at work. passes the time. If I wasn't here I would be out to the gym or training... but alas I have to pay the bills. :(

Who knows, you may even bump into your friend Kid Knucklehead, Sanjuro ronin, with whom you can discuss your mutual "decades of experience" and ponder why you are both still clueless to what actual TCMA training encompasses.
I wish to be clueless to "your" tcma it doesn't cloud what I already posess in other MA's. :)

I need to make one more important post on another thread and then run off to train. Have a good time lurking in the forum............

i will thanks.

uki
02-01-2010, 04:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BmruNFxJ7o

:D

Kpower
02-01-2010, 08:57 PM
cool vid mang

Hardwork108
02-01-2010, 10:36 PM

Wow, great stuff. :)

Is that you, Uki?

uki
02-02-2010, 02:36 AM
cool vid mangwhy thank you. :)

Wow, great stuff.

Is that you, Uki?thanks and yepperz. :D

the dangers of iron ball juggling... http://www.youtube.com/user/45x99#p/a/u/0/4xQ3ss3aXJk

MasterKiller
02-02-2010, 07:19 AM
thanks and yepperz. :D

the dangers of iron ball juggling... http://www.youtube.com/user/45x99#p/a/u/0/4xQ3ss3aXJk

http://store.infinitecoolness.com/coolposters/personalities/taxi/taxitvposter010.jpg

kfson
02-02-2010, 07:35 AM
http://store.infinitecoolness.com/coolposters/personalities/taxi/taxitvposter010.jpg

HA HA HA HA HA HA ! (tears and stomach ache)

I do not like that UKI!

Hardwork108
02-02-2010, 08:28 AM
thanks and yepperz. :D
I can see the benefits of that kind of co-ordination from a TCMA point of view. Also, I bet that juggling iron balls will contribute to "heaviness" of the hands.

:eek:

Ouch! I hope that you have fully recovered.:)

By the way, did you see Masterkiller's picture above? I really had a different image of him until I saw his picture. He looks worn out. I guess he cross trained one time too many.:p

kfson
02-02-2010, 08:42 AM
Uki looks like a Dao master. He would never pass for a Buddhist.

uki
02-02-2010, 09:39 AM
Also, I bet that juggling iron balls will contribute to "heaviness" of the hands.LOL

Ouch! I hope that you have fully recovered.just happened yesterday!! :o

Uki looks like a Dao master. how'd ya know i play with broadswords?? :p

He would never pass for a Buddhist.i could be in diguise. :D

Xiao3 Meng4
02-20-2010, 08:03 PM
http://www.juggling.org/jw/87/1/yesterdays.html

Good Juggling can win battles and end conflicts. :)

It is noteworthy that during the Spring and Autumn and the Warring States periods there were actually acrobats who demonstrated their skills on a battlefield where two troops fought each other. "Xu Wugui," chapter 24 in Zhuang Zi, recounts: "Yi Liao of Shinan juggled balls, and the conflict between two houses was eliminated."

Xiong Yiliao of the Chu State was good at "juggling balls." Once, in a battle between the states of Chu and Song, the troops of the two sides were confronting each other in a fight at close quarters. Yiliao appeared in front of the Chu troops and calmly, in the face of the enemy's axes and spears, juggled nine balls at the same time.

His superb performance stupefied the officers and warriors. The Song troops fled helter skelter without fighting and the Chu troops won a complete victory. This is a unique example of the use of an artist's miraculous skill to defeat the opponent by a surprise move. But this story shows the great popularity of acrobatic art and how people were completely convinced by artists with marvelous skills.

uki
02-21-2010, 04:42 AM
http://www.juggling.org/jw/87/1/yesterdays.html

Good Juggling can win battles and end conflicts. :)ya... i know these stories aswell, yet gene won't accept any juggling articles unless there is a viable link to chinese martial arts... go figure. LOL :rolleyes:

David Jamieson
02-21-2010, 07:32 AM
ya... i know these stories aswell, yet gene won't accept any juggling articles unless there is a viable link to chinese martial arts... go figure. LOL :rolleyes:

check out chinese circus fan groups instead.

they have it all! chairstacking, plate spinning, contortionists, small female tossing and spinning and of course, juggling.

uki
02-21-2010, 07:53 AM
check out chinese circus fan groups instead.

they have it all! chairstacking, plate spinning, contortionists, small female tossing and spinning and of course, juggling.tell gene... we obviously know all this... i went that route with him via email and, well... it quite obvious no one takes juggling seriously. :D

punchdrunk
02-21-2010, 08:00 AM
****** I don't come to this forum to watch dudes play with their balls!

seriously nice skills!

uki
02-21-2010, 10:18 AM
****** I don't come to this forum to watch dudes play with their balls!most men couldn't handle the balls the way i do. :D

seriously nice skills!thanks!! iron ball juggling is no joke. :)

IronWeasel
02-21-2010, 10:41 AM

I'm a little late on this, but that was pretty good.

bawang
02-21-2010, 01:53 PM
can i have ur house

uki
02-21-2010, 03:24 PM
can i have ur housei think you need to lay off the text messaging. :)