PDA

View Full Version : incorporating juggling into martial arts

Pages : [1] 2

uki
12-18-2009, 05:30 AM
many folks still have a problem figuring out what my contribution to the wonderful world of martial arts is... LOL... out of boredom i wrote my own "draft" article in order to help give a proper perspective of where i am coming from with my ideals on juggling and the martial arts.

To most folks, juggling is passed off as a silly past time done to entertain children or perhaps to steal the spotlight at a party by juggling some beer bottles. Yet juggling is a profound art-form based on the simple concepts of physics and mathematics. The art of juggling has been around since the dawning of mankinds inherent intelligence - found throughout all history and within all cultures; from the palaces of the kings, to the midst of the paupers on the streets - there have, and will always be, the jugglers.

According to Professor Arthur Lewbel, the earliest known depiction of toss juggling is Egyptian, from the 15th Beni Hassan tomb of an unknown prince, dating from the Middle Kingdom Period between 1994-1781 B.C. In the Chinese book of Lie Zi, written during the Warring States Period (475-221 B.C.) and attributed to Lie Yukou, describes a Lan Zi from the state of Song in the Spring and Autumn Period (770-476 B.C.) who was reknown for his ability of juggling seven swords. Juggling is also recorded in ancient Irish, Norse, Celtic, Hebrew, Anglo-saxon, Tibetan, Persian, Roman, Greek, and Aztec histories.

The art of juggling is as old as the martial arts, if not older and yet very rarely, if ever, do we hear or see the two in the same sentence. Juggling has been proven to improve reflex, response, manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, speed, timing, depth perception, peripheral vision, mental clairity, mental focus, cardiovascular health, muscle tone, and relieves stress. Juggling has also been proven to work both sides of the brain simultaneously, thus increasing mental capacity, memory, and an overall general sense of well-being , which now classifies it also as a form of moving meditation. Recent scientific studies have also indicated that juggling also increases the size of ones grey matter by promoting tissue growth. A quick reflection on all these attributes, one should be able to see where the parallels begin to fall when comparing the complimentary action of juggling, to the practice of martial arts, which doesn't end with the fact both were done on the streets to earn money in order to feed oneself and ones family as mediums of public entertainment - both capitalize on the strength of the mind to dictate the direction of the body.

Adding weight to the objects being juggled now adds another dimension to practice - weight training. Now you have all the wonderful benefits of classical weight training combined with the overwhelmingly beneficial aspects of juggling, which results in a variety of other benefits: finger/hand/grip strength, tendon and ligament conditioning, a more rigorous form of cardio, stamina, endurance, and a complete upper body workout, not to mention the amount of increased mental control exhibited to keep oneself from making smashingly painful mistakes. There is even the factor of the impact vibrations of the objects being juggled on the skeletal system of the hands and forearms - in this case we will take 9 lb iron balls, which would nearly parallel the concepts of palm striking a hard metal surface in order to build up resistance to greater amounts of force from impact by the strengthening of the muscles and bones in the hand, wrist, and arms - incorporating sound vibration effects on bone density adds yet another block in the foundational wall of martial arts "sciences".

Now that a symbiotic relationship between the martial arts and the art of juggling has been brought to light, the application of juggling techniques into martial arts techniques can be further explored. We already are familiar with stationary juggling - this is the most basic kind - standing with very little lower body movement, but how about juggling iron balls sitting on one leg? while squatting in a deep horse? twisted in a lotus? perhaps we can juggle while walking in a circle? juggle while shifting thru stance work? On posts? how about juggling with co-ordinated breathing from any one of the seven breathing techniques? This gives a whole new dimension to both juggling and martial arts, but now one can explore a whole new relationship between the movements of the arms and their martial applicability.

Juggling uses circular motions of the hands, wrists, and arms to keep multiple objects in the air and moving. Tricks utilize a deviation from the circular motions and some are utilized by making the motion go straight. Basic juggling uses either inside or outside circles depending on the trick - circular movements are utilized in virtually every system of martial arts - strikes, blocks, parries, trappings, and
joint manipulations - all have a foundation in circular movements. Yet perhaps the most profound effect of juggling in relation to the martial arts is the "instant targetting system" that becomes second nature as a byproduct of juggling: the hands go where the eyes do not. A juggler develops a highly refined peripheral depth perception skill that allows for "blind catches", where the eyes do not see the catching hand. In the end, the entire concept follows something along the lines of mr. miagi's form of teaching in the movie "the karate kid".

Applied to martial arts, the skill and ability developed thru juggling can lead to effectively accurate and precisely timed strikes and blocks, which is one of the keys to being successful in ones martial art ability. Other applications come from how the hands do the juggling - using only the first two fingers and your thumb helps specifically strengthen for mantis and eagle claws, along with all the intricate muscle mass of those particular hand positions. Claw juggling is another variation of juggling where one uses raking motions to catch and throw - using weighted iron balls increases the relative strength of these clawing motions when utilized in self defense. A key component of tiger styles is the strength of the arm unit in order to tear and rend flesh of an attackers exposed limb or skin - some people like to scoff at this, yet if one is attempting to gather a well-rounded aspect into the realm martial arts, one has to embrace the reality of what it was intended to be used for, which to say isn't for duking it out in a cagefight under the control of a set of rules and regulations. What is impractical in todays percieved society, was a reality in yesterdays, and history has the uncanny knack of repeating itself, so it's best not to be caught off guard.

The art of juggling is one of the most simplest forms of human maintainence - a mental meditation, a physical exercise, and a spiritual form of self expression. It is a manifestation of the power of 3, which is the root of 9(number of change); juggling is the reflection of harmonious change thru motion. Those who disagree may laugh at it, then perhaps they will violently oppress it, but eventually the truth of juggling will become known as being self-evident. If you don't believe me, i guess you need to go and get your own set
of balls to play with. :)

i hope that clears up some discrepancies and inspires some change...

David Jamieson
12-18-2009, 06:21 AM
cool, but it is quite obvious that juggling and martial arts are two completely different pursuits.

Why not just love juggling for what it is and invest your time into that practice?

Projectiles, strength development, balance and eye/hand co-ordination are all developed in much simpler methods in martial arts. Also, those methods are fairly task specific for the most part and address their reasons for being in training and used in conflict(s).

You'd be hard pressed to find any history of a regiment of jugglers entering a battlefield, or juggling techniques being used to train and compete in sportive combatives after all.

The piece you need is to show how a juggling training method can be used to develop something task specific to a martial art, then show examples of how that method resulted in being used in context to martial arts.

Can you develop yourself as a fighter by juggling?

I would also note, that weapons mastery is what lifts one up over the top in kungfu really. In my opinion, it is the weapons masters who have the real deadly in context to martial arts.

Now if you could start employing ballistics and targeting, it is no longer juggling, it is essentially handheld projectile ordinance, in which case, baseball pitchers are actually more useful in context to martial usage.

Anyway, keep practicing!

uki
12-18-2009, 08:39 AM
cool, but it is quite obvious that juggling and martial arts are two completely different pursuits.yet they are symbiotic in nature...

Why not just love juggling for what it is and invest your time into that practice?i have... i DO. it is all the same to me anymore...

Projectiles, strength development, balance and eye/hand co-ordination are all developed in much simpler methods in martial arts. Also, those methods are fairly task specific for the most part and address their reasons for being in training and used in conflict(s).sounds like an excuse... do you honestly know how to juggle beyond the basic three ball routine? can you do a box?? have you worked yer brain learning it??? when i say juggling, i do not mean basic everyday juggling... i mean juggling, with tricks and movements - a big difference.

You'd be hard pressed to find any history of a regiment of jugglers entering a battlefield, or juggling techniques being used to train and compete in sportive combatives after all.i agree, i never stated juggling as my only means to developing my martial arts - it is completely complimentary.

The piece you need is to show how a juggling training method can be used to develop something task specific to a martial art, then show examples of how that method resulted in being used in context to martial arts.i understand this, but i do not have a video camera yet and i do not get out much, but i can keep stabbing the forums here with the concept of it all though. :)

Can you develop yourself as a fighter by juggling?yes, of course.

I would also note, that weapons mastery is what lifts one up over the top in kungfu really. In my opinion, it is the weapons masters who have the real deadly in context to martial arts.iron juggling balls can be a weapon and they can be a defense against a weapon... not the action of juggling itself, but by holding a ball in each hand, such as to block or parry... on the flip side you can wield them as striking weapons and they can be thrown - truly universal in the sense of being proficient with them by spending time in energy practicing.

Now if you could start employing ballistics and targeting, it is no longer juggling, it is essentially handheld projectile ordinance, in which case, baseball pitchers are actually more useful in context to martial usage.you seem to be missing some fundamentual points... my original post does not specify throwing juggle balls as projectile weapons - it brings to light the speed, timing, and reflex of the arms and hands developed thru the action of juggling.

Anyway, keep practicing!aye mate... i do it whenever i can. it's nice to watch my children imitating me... they both have superb reflexs for children their age. my 2 year old son is constantly picking the iron juggle balls up and moving them from one place to the next... my daughter has some whacked out ballet/kung fu/elbow/seven little foys dance/martial arts form that she does. good stuff man... i feel truly grateful to have met marilyn cooper and my baptism into the wonderful world of martial arts. :)

sanjuro_ronin
12-18-2009, 08:53 AM
Almost all physical activites have SOME transference.
That is why people run or swim or play tennis to supplement their MA.
That said, that transference is not very much AND typically these supplementary things are done as a "change of pace".
No one in Polo would ever say that baton twirling is the same as playing polo but it is obvious that baton twirling would have some benefit for a polo player.

uki
12-18-2009, 09:00 AM
Almost all physical activites have SOME transference.
That is why people run or swim or play tennis to supplement their MA.
That said, that transference is not very much AND typically these supplementary things are done as a "change of pace".
No one in Polo would ever say that baton twirling is the same as playing polo but it is obvious that baton twirling would have some benefit for a polo player.so you do see my point. LOL hahahaha... some actions are more complimentary than others - this much is for sure. my challenge would then be to find another form of action that has no apparent form of martial art application that is superiour to juggling. i will be SO bold as to say that there is hardly a singular activity more beneficial to the martial arts than the art of juggling. period. :)

Iron_Eagle_76
12-18-2009, 09:08 AM
Uki does not have "teh real" juggling. You see, real juggling involves the use of the earth's gravitational pull in order to compensate one's lack of chi, if one spends too much time climbing poles instead of doing circuit training. This is why real juggling done by MMA'ers involves morning stars, because of the quikness and explosiveness one develops by getting stabbed each time they juggle. Come and see me sometime and I will show you "teh real" juggling.:D

David Jamieson
12-18-2009, 09:10 AM
uh, you forgot the (TM) on "teh real (TM)"

just sayin, you don't want someone stealing your art do you?

sanjuro_ronin
12-18-2009, 09:20 AM
so you do see my point. LOL hahahaha... some actions are more complimentary than others - this much is for sure. my challenge would then be to find another form of action that has no apparent form of martial art application that is superiour to juggling. i will be SO bold as to say that there is hardly a singular activity more beneficial to the martial arts than the art of juggling. period. :)

I hope you don't seriously believe that.

Kansuke
12-18-2009, 09:38 AM
It hurts to read this crap

Lokhopkuen
12-18-2009, 09:51 AM
I incorporated juggling into my love life years ago:D

sanjuro_ronin
12-18-2009, 10:34 AM
I incorporated juggling into my love life years ago:D

No wonder you ran to China !

bawang
12-18-2009, 10:58 AM
what do u have to gain humiliating urself on the internet?
he openly tells people he makes up things and calls it kung fu training, and his only experience is learning taichi from an old woman. he gets beat up by cops and somehow makes it a victory for him lol

the only kind of training that suits uki is the shakeweight dynamic inertia system (tm)

Drake
12-18-2009, 11:01 AM
It IS a great resume bullet for clowns, though!

bawang
12-18-2009, 11:04 AM
i would rather hire that man eating clown from stephen kings book than uki

Drake
12-18-2009, 11:06 AM
i would rather hire that man eating clown from stephen kings book than uki

Pennywise freaks me the hell out. You should read the book... find out what he REALLY is. Still makes me shudder.

David Jamieson
12-18-2009, 11:25 AM
Pennywise freaks me the hell out. You should read the book... find out what he REALLY is. Still makes me shudder.

He is "It".

Dragonzbane76
12-18-2009, 11:30 AM
hehe i read the Gunslinger by king and that freaky clown was in it. just a creepy character

Lucas
12-18-2009, 11:44 AM
sry to interupt :p

being a bit on topic here for the thread. i know you guys like to harp and uki and all, but there is some validity to the topic at hand. not even having to focus on juggling per se, but on abstract supplimental training in general. CMA is FULL of this stuff. A lot of people harp on lion dancing, but then you look at guys that are famous fighters as well as doing the lion dancing. of course the old wong fei hung is an example, if somewhat over used. how good of a fighter was he? who knows, but it is documented that he fought people. he was also a famous doctor. In the grand scheme of things which is more important to your society and country? doctor hands down. Did his medical knowledge improve his martial arts? After some fashion, of course.

A correlation i see is along the lines as what was described in the 30 years of sanshou interview in the latest issue of this great magazine.

when talking about tumbling, traditional stance training, acrobatics, etc.

complimentary skills that are not needed to train but give you an 'edge' in the sense that if you are training regularly as well as training what ever supplimental activity you will get the benefits from your solid MA training, and anything supplimental is just for an 'edge'. granted the article was from someone who trained 7 days a week for wushu all day long. modern and traditional. so of course anything someone in that setting does outside of the actual fight combat training is supplimental in one form or another.

It really just depends on what the edge is and how its incorporated into ones training.

you dont need to be able to do 30 back handsprings in place to fight. but if you can, that flexability, strength, coordination, timing, ect. is just a bit of an edge on top of your regular game. Personally I stopped doing handsprings a couple years ago, I havnt noticed a significant change, except that if I tried to do a backhandspring right now, I may injure myself. You see lots of MMA guys do backflips after their win. Why even bother learning how to do backflips? I never did, and likely never will.

of course again, it all depends on your goals.

personally there are a lot of people who can kick my ass, likewise there are a lot of people whos asses i can kick. whats that mean? I am what and where I am.

sorry to interupt the harping :D

is juggling detrimental to your training? i would think not, unless you forsake all other forms of training for it.

again, where do you want to be, and are you getting there?

Lucas
12-18-2009, 11:45 AM
hehe i read the Gunslinger by king and that freaky clown was in it. just a creepy character

an interesting thing about king books, that entity is in all his books. its the source of the evil. it just takes on different forms. such as in eye of the dragon, it was the evil wizard

David Jamieson
12-18-2009, 11:58 AM
"It" is the physical embodiment of all evil. It is never perceived in it's true form and it threads through a lot of King's stories.

Lucas
12-18-2009, 12:04 PM
"It" is the physical embodiment of all evil. It is never perceived in it's true form and it threads through a lot of King's stories.
i always thought it was a total genius idea. of course he ripped it off from the devil :P

David Jamieson
12-18-2009, 12:20 PM
i always thought it was a total genius idea. of course he ripped it off from the devil :P

well, King uses a triple construct to describe the forces.

there is the other, the turtle and bob gray.

like a triskellin.

the other is god with good and evil being less than that.

kind of in line with a few metaphysical concepts outside of the standard dross of duality. :)

uki
12-18-2009, 12:24 PM
I hope you don't seriously believe that.why??? does it take more balls than you have to believe??? LOL... learn the box and then we'll continue this conversation. so far your training idols have died from lung complications from standing in the the snow barefoot to make them a more well rounded individual... i advocate juggling and you sit here and attempt to belittle my methods??? HAR HAR HAR!!!! any idiot can stand outside with his barefeet and his shirt off, but not every idiot can do the box, let alone juggle period. the clowns i learned from are still around, where are yours?? :)

sanjuro_ronin
12-18-2009, 12:26 PM
why??? does it take more balls than you have to believe??? LOL... learn the box and then we'll continue this conversation. so far your training idols have died from lung complications from standing in the the snow barefoot to make them a more well rounded individual... i advocate jugggling and you sit here and attempt to belittle my methods??? HAR HAR HAR!!!! any idiot can stand outside with his barefeet and his shirt of, but not every idiot can do the box, let alone juggle period. :)

I don't idolize anyone, nice try though.
Oyama smoked, he died from lung cancer ( I assume that is who you were referring to, or what it Yamaguchi?)

By your tone it seems that a soft spot has been touched.
:D

uki
12-18-2009, 12:36 PM
By your tone it seems that a soft spot has been touched.hardly... i have nothing to prove to myself, therefore there is nothing to prove to you. i guess if you are intent enough to see if i can hurt you, it would result in you attacking me, because my martial arts revolves around defense... i draw out the demons and most of those hairy footed hobbits find they have bitten off more than they can chew. i don't need to rip your throat out to know i can... enjoy your day - it's your stability that measures your presence. :)

sanjuro_ronin
12-18-2009, 12:40 PM
hardly... i have nothing to prove to myself, therefore there is nothing to prove to you. i guess if you are intent enough to see if i can hurt you, it would result in you attacking me, because my martial arts revolves around defense... i draw out the demons and most of those hairy footed hobbits find they have bitten off more than they can chew. i don't need to rip your throat out to know i can... enjoy your day - it's your stability that measures your presence. :)

Ball juggler !

SPJ
12-18-2009, 01:25 PM
if you are into throwing darts

juggling with your both hands in turn

and whoosh, out going the darts or daggers

there are some functionalities in the exercises

also throwing pebbles, and what not

timing, precision, balancing--

the only thing is that if you lost the timing, and you hold the wrong end of the daggers, you hurt yourself first, before you even you hurt anyone else.

--

Kansuke
12-18-2009, 05:05 PM
Is this Uki idiot serious?

goju
12-18-2009, 05:10 PM
Is this Uki idiot serious?

so you said it hurts to read this but yet you came back and read more

yeaaaaaaaaah:D

Lucas
12-18-2009, 05:12 PM
is uki serious?

sometimes

Lucas
12-18-2009, 05:13 PM
hey wouldnt it be funny if i was Uki and Goju?

uki
12-18-2009, 05:16 PM
hey wouldnt it be funny if i was Uki and Goju?actually... i am Lucas. :p

goju
12-18-2009, 05:16 PM
i thought we were all alters of gene ching

Kansuke
12-18-2009, 05:20 PM
so you said it hurts to read this but yet you came back and read more

yeaaaaaaaaah:D

All part of the training

Lucas
12-18-2009, 05:22 PM
I am Gene Ching. Give me Nachos!

see?

goju
12-18-2009, 05:24 PM
i can juggle chain saws and ferrets all at the same time:D

Lucas
12-18-2009, 05:25 PM

but can you do that while wrestling nacho cheese ninjettes? oh and without cutting any ninjettes in half, and without eating any ferrets.

goju
12-18-2009, 05:28 PM
but can you do that while wrestling nacho cheese ninjettes? oh and without cutting any ninjettes in half, and without eating any ferrets.

**** no
must you show off all the time gene?:D

Lucas
12-18-2009, 05:31 PM
**** no
must you show off all the time gene?:D

yes.

these are not the small hidden words you are looking for.

uki
12-18-2009, 05:39 PM
real skill would be juggling three chainsaws while the ferret hangs from your nose with his teeth. :D

SPJ
12-18-2009, 06:41 PM
using both hands to fight at the same time

double sword double spear --

but to juggle in the third weapon--

hard--

SPJ
12-18-2009, 06:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtvlQjgNj68&feature=related

I am bewitched by the belly dancer with double sword

:cool:

uki
12-18-2009, 07:46 PM
someone please tell me just how this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4pwjupLu0U) does not help make one a better martial artist. :)

uki
12-18-2009, 08:13 PM
so this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6QErCiIT5o) to does not improve ones martial art?? or this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j62XQh1UJyE&feature=related)?? <----- *this is pretty awesome* :cool:

Kansuke
12-18-2009, 08:14 PM
............................... :rolleyes:

http://motivateurself.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/implied-facepalm.jpg

dimethylsea
12-18-2009, 08:31 PM

This is lame. You need to do cross-training that will REALLY elevate your skills...

http://www.smbc-comics.com/comics/20090416.gif

dimethylsea
12-18-2009, 08:44 PM
I know guys who swing and toss Indian clubs to heighten their skills at arnis. I know people who throw kettlebells, switching grips and orientations, to improve their martial power and skill.

JUST LIKE THESE GUYS (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjEYi3D_2uo).

Kettlebells are very similar mechanically to stone locks.. a classical Shuai Chiao tool for physical training.

One might argue that juggling doesn't improve specific kinds of kungfu.. but juggling , especially heavy things, odd shaped things, sharp things, especially in complicated patterns is nothing but good for general functional tool use. i.e. things like Arnis/Escrima.

Having strong hands that are sufficiently tempered is a big part of FMA.

Uki has a good point praising complicated juggling of heavy objects adding other challenges like stance.

uki
12-18-2009, 08:49 PM
this guy is amazing... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj6JcIy8WOo :cool:

dimethylsea
12-18-2009, 08:56 PM
this guy is amazing... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj6JcIy8WOo :cool:

Nice teacups at 3:30!

goju
12-18-2009, 08:58 PM
this is lame. You need to do cross-training that will really elevate your skills...

http://www.smbc-comics.com/comics/20090416.gif

lol:d:d:d:d

Drake
12-18-2009, 09:44 PM
Seriously, I see this the same as running, or strength/endurance training. Sure, it has A benefit with martial arts, but it's not very economical use of time if martial arts is your goal.

Virtually anything requiring hand eye coordination, reflexes, and timing will benefit martial arts. However, the economy of force that is used can easily be debated, as you will get the best martial arts benefit by TRAINING IN MARTIAL ARTS...

uki
12-18-2009, 09:47 PM
Seriously, I see this the same as running, or strength/endurance training. Sure, it has A benefit with martial arts, but it's not very economical use of time if martial arts is your goal.

Virtually anything requiring hand eye coordination, reflexes, and timing will benefit martial arts. However, the economy of force that is used can easily be debated, as you will get the best martial arts benefit by TRAINING IN MARTIAL ARTS...you are dense aren't you... like waaaaaaaaaaaayyyy dense...

Drake
12-18-2009, 09:52 PM
you are dense aren't you... like waaaaaaaaaaaayyyy dense...

Brilliant strategy. Insult someone when you don't like what they have to say. Can we get past 2nd grade debate tactics, please?

uki
12-18-2009, 09:57 PM
Brilliant strategy. Insult someone when you don't like what they have to say. Can we get past 2nd grade debate tactics, please?all movement can be martial in application. ALL movement... juggling refines the movement of the arms, which are the one set of primary limbs utilized in most martial arts... juggling iron balls refines these movements even more. juggling is by far one of the BEST complimentary exercises one can use in their martial arts practice. if one cannot grasp this simple, itsy-bitsy, teenie-weenie little concept, then i say you are a ****ing retard. :)

TenTigers
12-18-2009, 10:18 PM
when I studied WCK with Sifu John Crescione, he advocated juggling as a training method to develop chi-sao. It develops the ability to have your hands work independantly of each other. I guess playing a drum set would also help. Snare, cymbal,bass and hi-hat, all working independantly.
Hey, I'm just glad I can work a wah-wah pedal. I've seen some guys play guitar and bass pedals at the same time.
And of course, there's this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Phquvs7Toh8

uki
12-18-2009, 10:22 PM
when I studied WCK with Sifu John Crescione, he advocated juggling as a training method to develop chi-sao. It develops the ability to have your hands work independantly of each other. I guess playing a drum set would also help. Snare, cymbal,bass and hi-hat, all working independantly.
Hey, I'm just glad I can work a wah-wah pedal. I've seen some guys play guitar and bass pedals at the same time.
And of course, there's this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Phquvs7Toh8hahahahaha!!! now how about this?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXMuWi0dUBc&feature=related

Drake
12-18-2009, 10:28 PM
all movement can be martial in application. ALL movement... juggling refines the movement of the arms, which are the one set of primary limbs utilized in most martial arts... juggling iron balls refines these movements even more. juggling is by far one of the BEST complimentary exercises one can use in their martial arts practice. if one cannot grasp this simple, itsy-bitsy, teenie-weenie little concept, then i say you are a ****ing retard. :)

I don't grasp it, nor do I agree with your assessment. Funny thing is, I was taught the legs are the real strikes. Of course, I didn't have the benefit of a "make it up as you go" style of learning, unlike others. I only had a few physically present teachers and one distance one. Oddly enough, not a single one of them emphasized the arms.

uki
12-18-2009, 10:33 PM
I don't grasp it, nor do I agree with your assessment. Funny thing is, I was taught the legs are the real strikes. Of course, I didn't have the benefit of a "make it up as you go" style of learning, unlike others. I only had a few physically present teachers and one distance one. Oddly enough, not a single one of them emphasized the arms.so do they call it the "army of one" because that amounts to the total functioning brain capacity of the entire branch of service? :p

oh and to stay on topic... watch this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnPOQUTHx1Q&feature=related

Drake
12-18-2009, 11:05 PM
so do they call it the "army of one" because that amounts to the total functioning brain capacity of the entire branch of service? :p

oh and to stay on topic... watch this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnPOQUTHx1Q&feature=related

That has nothing to do with what we were discussing. Insults do not equate into valid points.

uki
12-19-2009, 05:12 AM
That has nothing to do with what we were discussing. Insults do not equate into valid points.i suppose you will have to go get yer own 9lb iron juggle balls and see for yorself what i am talking about. how was that?? was that a proper discourse in this conversation?? :p

Dragonzbane76
12-19-2009, 06:18 AM
Uki has no other way of conversing with people, only insults are in his dialect. Trying to converse with him in a 'meaningful' conversation is like talking to a one sided wall.

don't worry drake most people just pass him off as 'funny' in his own ecsentric way. But the bad thing he doesn't realize is that when someone is actually trying to have a conversation with him in a meaning way he just insults them and then they want nothing to do with him. Sad really. :(

I think he just needs a hug and some self confidence way down deep inside. :)

uki
12-19-2009, 06:23 AM
Uki has no other way of conversing with people, only insults are in his dialect.that entirely is dependent on the person in question.

Trying to converse with him in a 'meaningful' conversation is like talking to a one sided wall. then obviously you need to work on improving your communication skills.

don't worry drake most people just pass him off as 'funny' in his own ecsentric way. But the bad thing he doesn't realize is that when someone is actually trying to have a conversation with him in a meaning way he just insults them and then they want nothing to do with him. Sad really. whoop-itty-do da.

I think he just needs a hug and some self confidence way down deep inside. then come on over and give me a great big hug. :)

Dragonzbane76
12-19-2009, 06:26 AM
I would if i could find a map to navigate through the bog you live in.

as for me conversing with you in a 'meaningful' manner, pshhh I gave up on that the after the first post with you. lol
does not mean i gave up with everyone else. :)

bawang
12-19-2009, 07:21 AM
gene ching is not a man. hes a woman man
he lets these trolls destroy te forums to get more views

uki sounds like he writes and jacks off at the same time

uki
12-19-2009, 08:16 AM
I would if i could find a map to navigate through the bog you live in. i live NEAR a bog... there are building codes and regulations against building house in a wetland. :)

as for me conversing with you in a 'meaningful' manner, pshhh I gave up on that the after the first post with you. you gave up... LOL... what inspirational words you have to share.

does not mean i gave up with everyone else.well thats good... everyone else is easier to communicate with though, so it's not really that much of a challenge for you. :D

gene ching is not a man. hes a woman manactually he is a dragon... you should see his mane. :D

he lets these trolls destroy te forums to get more viewswhere is your great contribution to the martial arts???

uki sounds like he writes and jacks off at the same timeahhh here it is... the contribution of beautiful poetry and words as a means of self-expression. :p

Kansuke
12-19-2009, 08:52 AM
where is your great contribution to the martial arts???

You mean like juggling? ... :rolleyes:

uki
12-19-2009, 10:29 AM
You mean like juggling??only simpleton such as yourself fails to see the applications of it. :)

Kansuke
12-19-2009, 03:11 PM
only simpleton such as yourself fails to see the applications of it. :)

Back to the circus, little clown...

bawang
12-19-2009, 03:59 PM
only simpleton such as yourself fails to see the applications of it. :)

high school dropout construction worker
rofl

Hardwork108
12-19-2009, 04:39 PM
Uki has no other way of conversing with people, only insults are in his dialect.

If the last few pages are anything to go by then it seems that Uki only insults the pompous idiots who post in this forum.;)

Kansuke
12-19-2009, 04:45 PM
If the last few pages are anything to go by then it seems that Uki only insults the pompous idiots who post in this forum.;)

Don't feel bad, everyone insults you, idiot.

uki
12-19-2009, 05:02 PM
high school dropout construction workerbe fair here... i did get my high school diploma - graduated in 92. :p

Kansuke
12-19-2009, 05:04 PM
be fair here... i did get my high school diploma - graduated in 92. :p

After only 6 or 7 years of trying?

uki
12-19-2009, 05:09 PM
After only 6 or 7 years of trying?don't worry, you'll get there... 6 or 7 years is not too bad for someone of your intelligence. :)

Kansuke
12-19-2009, 05:23 PM
don't worry, you'll get there... 6 or 7 years is not too bad for someone of your intelligence. :)

Sorry little clown, already had two BAs by '92.

Hardwork108
12-19-2009, 05:36 PM
Don't feel bad, everyone insults you, idiot.

Hey Dave Ross, how come you are allowed to post under multiple forum names? Or don't the moderators know about your scam?

Kansuke
12-19-2009, 05:37 PM
Hey Dave Ross, how come you are allowed to post under multiple forum names? Or don't the moderators know about your scam?

I think your mommy got your meds mixed up again, hardlywork.

Hardwork108
12-19-2009, 05:39 PM
Sorry little clown, already had two BAs by '92.

I did not know that universities had Knucklehead Degree courses.:confused:

Is this common in New York? LOL

Kansuke
12-19-2009, 05:46 PM
I did not know that universities

I'm not surprised that you don't know a thing about them.

Kansuke
12-19-2009, 05:46 PM
Is this common in New York? LOL

Ask someone from NY.

Hardwork108
12-19-2009, 05:50 PM
Ask someone from NY.

I am asking you Dave Ross.;)

Kansuke
12-19-2009, 05:51 PM
I am asking you Dave Ross.;)

Get those meds straightened out, idiot.

Hardwork108
12-19-2009, 06:02 PM
Get those meds straightened out, idiot.

That is OK Dave, don't get so upset about it....lol

SPJ
12-19-2009, 06:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpwAZg7OLJ0&feature=related

er mei needle or pierce

do need a lot of juggling among fingers

not just arms

Kansuke
12-19-2009, 06:55 PM
That is OK Dave, don't get so upset about it....lol

Have someone check the IP addresses, ya pathetic idiot. :rolleyes:

Hardwork108
12-19-2009, 07:27 PM
Have someone check the IP addresses, ya pathetic idiot. :rolleyes:

I believe that you are posting from multiple computers, Dave.

HW108

Dragonzbane76
12-19-2009, 09:00 PM
it's ok if he is dave. from what i see you have multiple accounts on here as well. some other idiot on here that posts stuff like you.

Kansuke
12-19-2009, 09:04 PM
I believe that you are posting from multiple computers, Dave.

HW108

I believe you are not functioning on multiple brain cells, idiot. Am I using different computers in different states, moron?

Dragonzbane76
12-19-2009, 09:04 PM
Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76
I would if i could find a map to navigate through the bog you live in.

i live NEAR a bog... there are building codes and regulations against building house in a wetland.

Quote:
as for me conversing with you in a 'meaningful' manner, pshhh I gave up on that the after the first post with you.

you gave up... LOL... what inspirational words you have to share.

Quote:
does not mean i gave up with everyone else.

well thats good... everyone else is easier to communicate with though, so it's not really that much of a challenge for you.

apparently you never heard of those 'regulations' then. :)
I'll save my inspirational speaches for those with a little more intellegence and can carry on a more meaningful conversation with. :rolleyes:
I'll take the last statement you said in stride. I'll go with the flow. :p

Dragonzbane76
12-19-2009, 09:08 PM
watch out kansuke you have no 'internal' training therefor you are a fu(king idiot by his standards. it's a hopeless cause to even try to disagree with him, by all standards everyone else on the planet is not to his "standards" meaning you are not a 'closet' master therefor you are the scum of cross training world.

I agree he's a complete idiot to the highest level.

Hardwork108
12-19-2009, 09:15 PM
I believe you are not functioning on multiple brain cells, idiot. Am I using different computers in different states, moron?

Are you in different states, Dave?

Hardwork108
12-19-2009, 09:19 PM
it's ok if he is dave. from what i see you have multiple accounts on here as well.
It seems that your comprehension of me is as bad as your comprehension of TCMAs. LOL.

some other idiot on here that posts stuff like you.
Oh, you mean he discusses TCMA aspects that you are clueless about. If so, then be assured that he is not me, but I like him already.:D

Hardwork108
12-19-2009, 09:26 PM
watch out kansuke you have no 'internal' training therefor you are a fu(king idiot by his standards.

My standards and by most other standards on the planet...LOL

it's a hopeless cause to even try to disagree with him,
It is hopeless because you have no valid TCMA references for the subjects that we have already discussed.

by all standards everyone else on the planet is not to his "standards"
I have never said that. All I have said that because of the "Mcdojo/Kwoon" phenomenon, 95-97% of TCMA practitioners are getting, at best, mediocre tuition and hence understanding of Kung Fu. Unfortunately, the same statistic is reflected in this forum and it is demonstrated by clueless posts by posters such as yourself regarding the more unusual TCMA practices.

I hope that now things are clear for you.:)

meaning you are not a 'closet' master therefor you are the scum of cross training world.
And not just of the cross training world.;)

I agree he's a complete idiot to the highest level.

So why post to Kansuke when you think that he is a complete idiot?

Do you feel threatened or something? LOL!

HW108
PS. It seems that you are still suffering from your Sore Butt syndrom. Are you sure that you don't want me to mail you the Amazonian herbal sore-butt cream. It is still $8.99, and you will get two packs for the price of one if you order now, enabling you to share the rest with your fellow sore-butt knucklehead friends here. It may help you guys in your constant attempts at bonding. LOL!

Drake
12-19-2009, 09:46 PM
This is why we never get any new people here...

Hardwork108
12-19-2009, 09:50 PM

Are you here to test some US army disinformation exercises on the poor folks in this forum, like you did in the other thread with that memorable undistinguished entry and even more undistinguished exit? LOL

Drake
12-19-2009, 10:49 PM
Are you here to test some US army disinformation exercises on the poor folks in this forum, like you did in the other thread with that memorable undistinguished entry and even more undistinguished exit? LOL

Uh, yeah... that's right. The US Army is just out to getcha, being as important to national security as this forum is...

Hardwork108
12-19-2009, 10:55 PM
Uh, yeah... that's right. The US Army is just out to getcha, being as important to national security as this forum is...

LOL, then stop coming in with disinformation and delusional comments.;) :D

Kansuke
12-19-2009, 11:14 PM
Well, it's clear this 'hardlywork108' idiot hasn't gotten any better... :rolleyes:

Hardwork108
12-19-2009, 11:30 PM
Well, it's clear this 'hardlywork108' idiot hasn't gotten any better... :rolleyes:
Don't be too upset. It was a matter of time before people found out that Kansuke, Bawang and Lkfmdc - Dave Ross - were the same people.

Great way to market your kickboxing school, Dave. Just gang up on anyone who implies that the traditional training methodology is better and distinct from the Glorified Kickboxing methodology such as the one taught in your gym.

Yes, gang up and shew them away from this forum using your aliases, with a little help from a couple of Lama Pai colleagues, and a few clueless sympathizers, throwen in...LOL.

Kansuke
12-20-2009, 12:33 AM
Don't be too upset. It was a matter of time before people found out that Kansuke, Bawang and Lkfmdc - Dave Ross - were the same people.

You were always a delusional fraud, but now you've completely lost whatever tiny mind you might have had, you idiot.

Hardwork108
12-20-2009, 02:37 AM
You were always a delusional fraud, but now you've completely lost whatever tiny mind you might have had, you idiot.

I believe Dave Ross is very upset.....LOL

uki
12-20-2009, 05:32 AM
well if david dross *snicker* has multiple personaltiy disorder, he has effectively demonstrated his ability to juggle between the persona's rather well. :D

as for drangonzretard76, LOL... cross training must come naturally to those who live in inbred states. :p

Pob
12-20-2009, 06:32 AM

The unpleasantness isn't the reason, it's more likely because it takes so long for new accounts to be validated that the threads new users were going to post on have moved on and so they go somewhere else.

Hardwork108
12-20-2009, 09:10 AM
well if david dross *snicker* has multiple personaltiy disorder, he has effectively demonstrated his ability to juggle between the persona's rather well. :D
Maybe he is just a schizophrenia sufferer or maybe his presence in this forum has a deeper agenda.

The reason may be a mixture of both the above as he uses these and other forums to sell his kung fu tagged, kick boxing school and sees anyone arguing the validity of the traditional TCMA approach as a "marketing threat" to his pseudo kung fu approach. This is rather ironic when one considers that in his younger days he studied under a traditional kung fu master but then the world is full of clueless "kung fu-ists" who have "studied" with genuine masters.

As for his psychological health then how deep his problems go is anyone's guess.

as for drangonzretard76, LOL... cross training must come naturally to those who live in inbred states. :p
LOL, LOL,LOL,LOL....

Yes, they compensate for their lack of cross breeding by irrelevant cross training and probably a fair bit of cross dressing, as well....LOL!

ActuallyI get the feeling that all of the cross trainers in this forum are related and are products of interbreeding. Not least for the fact that one must repeat simple sentences dozens of times for the facts to "sink in".

Also, I guess marrying their sisters means that their wealth stays within their family and that is how they can afford to have multiple computers enabling them to open different forum accounts through which they promote their various "cross training is best" ideologies and businesses.

It also gives them the edge in heated forum discussions where they can use their various forum aliases to gang up on anyone who disagrees with their "modernist" methodology,

If it was up to me i would sterelize the whole lot of them! LOL!

Dragonzbane76
12-20-2009, 10:15 AM
It seems that your comprehension of me is as bad as your comprehension of TCMAs. LOL.
worlds a big place from your peak you should be able to see that, but oh... I forgot your blinded by arrogance. :rolleyes:

Oh, you mean he discusses TCMA aspects that you are clueless about. If so, then be assured that he is not me, but I like him already.
yes you and Uki in a room together discussing internal ball juggling between each other. lol. The mechanics of that conversation are mind boggling. lol

My standards and by most other standards on the planet...LOL
no mr. carpetbagger your in your own little world well maybe you and Uki are 'closet' masters together. Ask him to give you a tattoo down your face. He's good at that I here. ;) That can be taken literally or metaphorically take your pick.

It is hopeless because you have no valid TCMA references for the subjects that we have already discussed. I care nothing for "your" TCMA (which is on sale for $9.99 at your local Walmart) , think what you will of my background.

I have never said that. All I have said that because of the "Mcdojo/Kwoon" phenomenon, 95-97% of TCMA practitioners are getting, at best, mediocre tuition and hence understanding of Kung Fu. Unfortunately, the same statistic is reflected in this forum and it is demonstrated by clueless posts by posters such as yourself regarding the more unusual TCMA practices.

I hope that now things are clear for you.
about as much as muddy water. and UNUSUAL is the only word I could even think to describe of you... there are others but I like to keep it clean.
So why post to Kansuke when you think that he is a complete idiot?

Do you feel threatened or something? LOL!

HW108
PS. It seems that you are still suffering from your Sore Butt syndrom. Are you sure that you don't want me to mail you the Amazonian herbal sore-butt cream. It is still $8.99, and you will get two packs for the price of one if you order now, enabling you to share the rest with your fellow sore-butt knucklehead friends here. It may help you guys in your constant attempts at bonding. LOL!
threatened?? why would i feel threatened from an idiot/retard. what you going to drool on me or something. freak.
Again I'm not buy your heal all snake oil mr. carpetbagger. Poisionous in large quanities.

Dragonzbane76
12-20-2009, 10:16 AM
as for drangonzretard76, LOL... cross training must come naturally to those who live in inbred states.
what your like one step away from where i live...lol... guess your a fu(king inbred retard to. lol...

Dragonzbane76
12-20-2009, 10:24 AM
Yes, they compensate for their lack of cross breeding by irrelevant cross training and probably a fair bit of cross dressing, as well....LOL!

ActuallyI get the feeling that all of the cross trainers in this forum are related and are products of interbreeding. Not least for the fact that one must repeat simple sentences dozens of times for the facts to "sink in".

Also, I guess marrying their sisters means that their wealth stays within their family and that is how they can afford to have multiple computers enabling them to open different forum accounts through which they promote their various "cross training is best" ideologies and businesses.

It also gives them the edge in heated forum discussions where they can use their various forum aliases to gang up on anyone who disagrees with their "modernist" methodology,

If it was up to me i would sterelize the whole lot of them! LOL!

Lol... you don't think i haven't heard every joke in the book on this stuff and you think it offends me. Grats I can hear your IQ going down from here. But of course when your on the bottom anyways doesn't really matter.
And Mr. carpetbagger I feel that you and your 3-5% closet retards should give yourselves a round of applause. You've earned the unanimous title of IDIOT. Might have to add to it call you MR. VILLAGE IDIOT CARPETBAGGER.
your insults on were I live and your speculation on my family are half felt, but i'm glad you think you put all this intellegent thought into it. If it makes you feel better than I'm more than happy to help during these hard holiday months. To make an idiot feel better during these tough times I try and do my civic duty.
Forum alias? I have none thank you Mr. Idiot, to 'gang' up on you and your antiquated methodology. I don't need back up, you provide enough source material for anyone to poke fun of you. :)

uki
12-20-2009, 10:30 AM
worlds a big place from your peak you should be able to see that, but oh... I forgot your blinded by arrogance.the irony...

yes you and Uki in a room together discussing internal ball juggling between each other.outside in the open air is best.

The mechanics of that conversation are mind boggling.be careful... you may short a fuse just thinking about it.

no mr. carpetbagger your in your own little world well maybe you and Uki are 'closet' masters together. strategically incarnated into the proper positions is more like it...

Ask him to give you a tattoo down your face. we're a breed apart from the average man. :)

He's good at that I here.you mean hear... ;)

That can be taken literally or metaphorically take your pick. or refuse your offer.

I care nothing for "your" TCMA (which is on sale for $9.99 at your local Walmart) , think what you will of my background. hmmm... practice is the best backround... how deep are your roots in it??

about as much as muddy water. better to be muddy like water than to be transparent like glass.

and UNUSUAL is the only word I could even think to describe of you...yes because "usual" is the common inbred west virginian to you. LOL

there are others but I like to keep it clean. that's for sure... if you breed outside the family, your seed will become tainted. :D

So why post to Kansuke when you think that he is a complete idiot? idiots have potential also...

threatened?? why would i feel threatened from an idiot/retard. technically they are physically stronger than the average person, which makes up for their lack of mental ability.

what you going to drool on me or something.is that a question??

freak. ah... fear of the unknown.

Again I'm not buy your heal all snake oil mr. carpetbagger. that's because you are broke. :(

Poisionous in large quanities.smart people take small doses. :)

Kansuke
12-20-2009, 10:33 AM
outside in the open air is best.

Yes, I'm sure you and the other idiot juggle each other's balls in lots of different places. Keep that 'training' to yourself please.

uki
12-20-2009, 10:38 AM
Yes, I'm sure you and the other idiot juggle each other's balls in lots of different places. what a sorry sod of a breath waster you are... truly... if i were your children, i would run away - better to live homeless on the streets than to grow up in house ruled by the likes of you.

Keep that 'training' to yourself please.and the posts reveal the man... secrets can be marketted and sold to weak minded and ignorant individuals... how's business?? your product is as useless as you are. :)

Kansuke
12-20-2009, 10:47 AM
... if i were your children, i would run away -

You wouldn't have to. I'd sell your silly, juggling ass to the circus for a penny.

Kansuke
12-20-2009, 10:49 AM
and the posts reveal the man...

Yes, they do. Sorry that's working out so poorly for ya.

Dragonzbane76
12-20-2009, 10:54 AM
wow uki way to answer someone else you have a great talent in doing that.

anyways...

hmmm... practice is the best backround... how deep are your roots in it?? deep enough.

yes because "usual" is the common inbred west virginian to you. LOLhaha and they do things different in your swamp. lol like i said your like out the front door from my house not much room to speak on the matter. :)

that's for sure... if you breed outside the family, your seed will become tainted.
well at least i'm still on the human species... not out in a swamp Fu(king goats. :p
haha uki i'm not Ray your not going to **** me off into a rant for you. lol.

technically they are physically stronger than the average person, which makes up for their lack of mental ability.
bet there masons to right. or better yet juggling retarded masons.lol

that's because you are broke.
better to be broke than to be beyond repair as you yourself are.

smart people take small doses. ah but the body is a temple and should be treated as such. :)

Dragonzbane76
12-20-2009, 10:57 AM
what a sorry sod of a breath waster you are... truly... if i were your children, i would run away - better to live homeless on the streets than to grow up in house ruled by the likes of you.

better if you jumped off a bridge and saved everyone from the infection of the human species gene pool.

Dragonzbane76
12-20-2009, 10:58 AM
You wouldn't have to. I'd sell your silly, juggling ass to the circus for a penny.
hahah that was a good one i laughed. :)

Drake
12-20-2009, 11:48 AM
I am Dave Ross too! I fly to Colorado on my privately owned jet financed by my glorified kickboxing McDojo in order to confuse Hardwork into thinking I am actually an agent of the US Army hired to come to KFM and spread disinformation in order to...uhh... do something dastardly...

Hardwork108
12-20-2009, 11:49 AM
hahah that was a good one i laughed. :)

It seems that you two inbred idiots have the same sense of humor. I guess you and Dave Ross have been watching the same comedy programs in the mental asylum....LOL!

Hardwork108
12-20-2009, 11:52 AM
I am Dave Ross too! I fly to Colorado on my privately owned jet financed by my glorified kickboxing McDojo in order to confuse Hardwork into thinking I am actually an agent of the US Army hired to come to KFM and spread disinformation in order to...uhh... do something dastardly...

I don't think that you are smart enough to be an agent for anyone except for a company that sells tampons, perhaps. LOL.

You and your agenda are too "transparent".;)

Hardwork108
12-20-2009, 11:53 AM
better if you jumped off a bridge and saved everyone from the infection of the human species gene pool.

Unlike you knuckleheads, us traditionalists can jump off a bridge without landing on our heads.:D

Hardwork108
12-20-2009, 11:55 AM
Yes, they do. Sorry that's working out so poorly for ya.
Uki may have meant that your posts reveal that you are Dave Ross. ;)

Hardwork108
12-20-2009, 11:56 AM

Dave,
Just because they paid a penny for yours does not mean that they will pay the same for others.LOL

Kansuke
12-20-2009, 11:58 AM
David Ross are legion! David Rosses of the world unite!

Hardwork108
12-20-2009, 12:00 PM
The unpleasantness isn't the reason, it's more likely because it takes so long for new accounts to be validated that the threads new users were going to post on have moved on and so they go somewhere else.

It is neither. Drake is happy to ignore the "unpleasantness" from other parties but comes in when I am having "problems" and makes idiotic posts, implying that I am solely responsible for a give argument. He has done this before in another thread and was made to look like an idiot.

There are a lot of agendas and undercurrents here in the forums. Things become clearer after a some time here.:)

HW108

uki
12-20-2009, 12:01 PM
David Ross are legion! David Rosses of the world unite!remembering a story from the bible, a bunch of demons named "legion" asked to be cast into a herd of swine and then subsequentially ran down a hill only to drown in the water... LOL

Hardwork108
12-20-2009, 12:01 PM
David Ross are legion! David Rosses of the world unite!
I believe that there are already too many David Ross's here in the forum.:rolleyes:

Hardwork108
12-20-2009, 12:03 PM
what your like one step away from where i live...lol... guess your a fu(king inbred retard to. lol...
That one step seems to have been enough to keep Uki in the light.;)

uki
12-20-2009, 12:03 PM
I believe that there are already too many David Ross's here in the forum.one for each hair he has lost...

Kansuke
12-20-2009, 12:11 PM
It is neither. Drake is happy to ignore the "unpleasantness" from other parties but comes in when I am having "problems" and makes idiotic posts, implying that I am solely responsible for a give argument. He has done this before in another thread and was made to look like an idiot.

There are a lot of agendas and undercurrents here in the forums. Things become clearer after a some time here.:)

HW108

In other words, you're an ******* and nobody likes you.

Kansuke
12-20-2009, 12:12 PM
I believe that there are already too many David Ross's here in the forum.

How many so far? :rolleyes:

Pob
12-20-2009, 12:14 PM
Is Dave Ross, Bob Ross' brother, or is this some other Dave Ross.

If it is Bob Ross' brother then Dave - tell your brother his painting-fu is strong! And he has an awesome wa-fro.

uki
12-20-2009, 12:16 PM
In other words, you're an ******* and nobody likes you.you should try it sometime... it's quite the experience. :)

Hardwork108
12-20-2009, 12:46 PM
worlds a big place from your peak you should be able to see that, but oh... I forgot your blinded by arrogance. :rolleyes:
You see me as "arrogant" because you are insecure as regards TCMA knowledge.;)

yes you and Uki in a room together discussing internal ball juggling between each other. lol.
No ball juggling for me yet as I am still busy busting yours here.....LOL

The mechanics of that conversation are mind boggling. lol
They would be for you as you are clueless about any Internal TCMA methodology....LOL

no mr. carpetbagger your in your own little world well maybe you and Uki are 'closet' masters together.
Uki,nor I claim to be masters. It is just that compared to the likes of you, we are!:D

Ask him to give you a tattoo down your face. He's good at that I here. ;)
Well, if I ever meet him then I may ask for a Mantis tattoo on my inner fore arm. Remember, Mantis kung fu? It is the same style whose Internal methodology of power and strength building you and your other clueless cross trainer friends were clueless about, in another recent thread that was closed down because the moderator did not like to be shown to be clueless about it either.;)

I care nothing for "your" TCMA (which is on sale for $9.99 at your local Walmart) ,
I am not selling any TCMAs all offered to sell you was the Amazonian blend sore butt cream for only $8.99. Just in case you forgot, you will get an extra tube of this wonderful cream, if you order now.

By the way, this offer is not going to last forever, but your sore butt will, if you don't order the cream now.:D

think what you will of my background.
What else is there to think except that you (and your lot) are clueless regarding authentic TCMA practice and don't have the self confidence (BALLS!) to admit it!....LOL

about as much as muddy water. and UNUSUAL is the only word I could even think to describe of you...
Well for the clueless lot there are a lot of "muddy waters" and "UNUSUAL" aspects that your small minds cannot comprehend, but don't worry as there is always your next lifetime to evolve and expand your minds. ;)

there are others but I like to keep it clean.
If you want to keep it clean then I would suggest that you stay clear of the likes of "kansuke", Sanjuro, Drake and finally from yourself....LOL. That last part will be difficult but perhaps you can consult Doctor Kevorkian for some advice?;)

threatened?? why would i feel threatened from an idiot/retard.
Hey, I thought you liked Kansuke:confused:

I guess there is no honor amongst idiot/retards....LOL

what you going to drool on me or something. freak.
I am not familiar with that TCMA technique. Is this something you learned in your Mcdojo Kung fu? LOL.

Again I'm not buy your heal all snake oil mr. carpetbagger. Poisionous in large quanities.
For the last time, for Christ's sake, it is a sore-butt cream. It is NOT oil based!

Furthermore it is for external use only as you are not supposed to swallow the cream, unless it is dairy based.:rolleyes:

Talk about clueless....LOL!

HW108

Hardwork108
12-20-2009, 12:47 PM
In other words, you're an ******* and nobody likes you.
I believe Dave Ross is upset....LOL.

Hardwork108
12-20-2009, 12:48 PM
How many so far? :rolleyes:

You tell me Dave..........

Hardwork108
12-20-2009, 01:01 PM
interesting how Dave Ross's Lama Pai brothers and friends here are silent on the subject of him posting under different names. I am sure that some of them were aware of this and have been caught by surprise. I guess they were caught off guard and are figuring out their "strategy".....LOL!

Drake
12-20-2009, 01:12 PM
Has it occurred to you that a good chunk of the people here are spending X-mas with their families?

Kansuke
12-20-2009, 01:34 PM
You tell me Dave..........

You seem to be the one who knows so you tell me, Nostra*******.

Hardwork108
12-20-2009, 01:41 PM
You seem to be the one who knows
I have good reason to know.;)

so you tell me, Nostra*******.
LOL..."Nostra*******" is a good forum name for you Dave, seeing that you have been caught out....LOL!

By the way, don't you have a family to go to this Christmas or are you going pass your Festive Season with a few of New York's knucklehead community (yes, the turkeys who pay you for kick boxing classes....LOL)?

Hardwork108
12-20-2009, 01:44 PM
Has it occurred to you that a good chunk of the people here are spending X-mas with their families?

I assumed that they already lived with their families in the same house where their computer is plugged in. LOL!

Or do Knucklehead families always spend Christmas in kick boxing gyms:confused:

Kansuke
12-20-2009, 01:48 PM
Why would I spend Christmas in New York? I hate New York. And I wouldn't recommend anyone to pay me for kickboxing classes. Wrestling yes, kickboxing no.

Carry on making (more of) an ass of yourself, idiot.

SPJ
12-20-2009, 02:06 PM
the largest X'mas tree is in front of the empire state building in NYC

or in the oval office in washington?

--

just wondering.

:confused:

Pob
12-20-2009, 02:07 PM
Merry Christmas (in five days time) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCr30OVMjHA)

taai gihk yahn
12-20-2009, 03:39 PM
interesting how Dave Ross's Lama Pai brothers and friends here are silent on the subject of him posting under different names. I am sure that some of them were aware of this and have been caught by surprise. I guess they were caught off guard and are figuring out their "strategy".....LOL!

seriously? or is this statement for dramatic effect? I can assure you for a fact that Dave only posts under one name, LKFMDC; of course, you may not believe me, that is fine too;

Hardwork108
12-20-2009, 03:41 PM
Why would I spend Christmas in New York? I hate New York. And I wouldn't recommend anyone to pay me for kickboxing classes. Wrestling yes, kickboxing no.
I see that you are still sticking to your cover....LOL!

Carry on making (more of) an ass of yourself, idiot.
I believe that Dave Ross is upset....LOL!

Hardwork108
12-20-2009, 03:44 PM
seriously? or is this statement for dramatic effect? I can assure you for a fact that Dave only posts under one name, LKFMDC; of course, you may not believe me, that is fine too;
Just assuming for a second that you are telling the truth, would you admit it if Dave indeed was posting under multiple names?

Hardwork108
12-20-2009, 03:46 PM
Merry Christmas (in five days time) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCr30OVMjHA)
Hey, Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to you too. :)

taai gihk yahn
12-20-2009, 03:51 PM
Just assuming for a second that you are telling the truth, would you admit it if Dave indeed was posting under multiple names?
don't assume anything - believe it or not, that is your choice; I have no way of refuting your tacit implication that you have no way ascertaining the veracity of my statement; as for whether I would "admit" it if he were posting under multiple names, you make the assumption that I would know if he were doing so; furthermore, even if I would not "admit" it if I knew it, my statement of my last post is not dependent upon this despite your attempt to link the two;

let me re=phrase to be more clear: what I am certain of is that Dave is not multiple posting as Kansuke or bawang; again, I have no way of proving that to you;

that said, I am sure that you are aware of the forum rules against multiple accounts; therefore, I encourage you to lodge a formal complaint with Gene if you truly believe this to be the case

P.S. - I would not have posted, except that HW questioned why Dave's Lama brethren had not "defended" him, and suggested it was out of some panic-reaction to him being outed as a multiple poster; while I can't speak for Parella (who hasn't been on here in months anyway, which could explain his "silence"), for myself, it seemed like just another goof of HW's;

uki
12-20-2009, 03:53 PM
I encourage you to lodge a formal complaint with Gene if you truly believe this to be the casewhat if hardwork IS gene?? :eek:

taai gihk yahn
12-20-2009, 03:55 PM
what if hardwork IS gene?? :eek:

you think Gene has gone all Gurdjieff on us, is that it?

uki
12-20-2009, 04:05 PM
you think Gene has gone all Gurdjieff on us, is that it?if i was an admin of a forum, you can be sure that i would have an alter ego. :D

Kansuke
12-20-2009, 04:07 PM
if i was an admin of a forum, you can be sure that i would have an alter ego. :D

And that the 'forum' would be in crayon on construction paper :rolleyes:

bawang
12-20-2009, 04:22 PM
i wish i am david ross. then i have a big house and lots of monehs
didnt he say he made 100 grand a year? you can buy over one hundred thousand delicious kfc chicken legs man
thats a lifetime supply

Drake
12-20-2009, 06:42 PM
Bawang = Dave Ross

LMAO

There can be only one Bawang.

uki
12-20-2009, 07:06 PM
And that the 'forum' would be in crayon on construction paper.you weren't loved as a child were you?? either that or you are married to a really fat and ugly woman that you cannot stand going home to... so you take out your frustrations on here. :D

Kansuke
12-20-2009, 09:00 PM
you weren't loved as a child were you?? either that or you are married to a really fat and ugly woman that you cannot stand going home to... so you take out your frustrations on here. :D

Two strikes, clown-boy. I hope you're better at juggling than guessing.

Kpower
12-20-2009, 09:34 PM
The real question is does training in martial arts help your juggling?

Kansuke
12-20-2009, 09:49 PM
It's all up in the air

Dragonzbane76
12-21-2009, 05:34 AM
sorry Mr. carpetbagging idiot i didn't read your post return. I read the first line and then realized you had copied and pasted from you last so I decided not to read it all and write a novela back. :(

Mr. Idiot we are all Dave ross since that person seems to annoy you the most I'm just going to say that I am dave ross. Anything that annoys you that much has to be fu(king awesome. you can't say 3 sentences without mentioning his name. lol.

Dragonzbane76
12-21-2009, 05:36 AM
you weren't loved as a child were you?? either that or you are married to a really fat and ugly woman that you cannot stand going home to... so you take out your frustrations on here.

at least he was a child and didn't crawl out of the swamp and form legs.

Dragonzbane76
12-21-2009, 06:13 AM
I saw this and was like dam I can only think of one person this could be for.

Mr. carpetbagger please follow the below instructions.
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h51/79_elcamino_ss/you-should-kill-yourself-animated.gif

Hardwork108
12-21-2009, 12:14 PM
the largest X'mas tree is in front of the empire state building in NYC

or in the oval office in washington?

--

just wondering.

:confused:

I believe that the largest Xmas tree may be floating in the Lagoa de Freitas in Rio de Janeiro. It really is a sight to behold and has been ingrained in my memory because of my 5 years in that wonderful city, the most beautiful in the world.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/claudiolara/68085539/

Hardwork108
12-21-2009, 12:24 PM
at least he was a child and didn't crawl out of the swamp and form legs.

I guess "Kansuke" is a long way away from forming legs. Dave never came across as an "evolved" character...LOL

uki
12-21-2009, 12:27 PM
I guess "Kansuke" is a long way away from forming legs. Dave never came across as an "evolved" character...LOLlook at his avatar for christ's sake... people have an unconscious knack of revealing their inner qualities. :D

Hardwork108
12-21-2009, 12:36 PM
i wish i am david ross. then i have a big house and lots of monehs
didnt he say he made 100 grand a year? you can buy over one hundred thousand delicious kfc chicken legs man
thats a lifetime supply

Yes Dave, you sound like a kung fu sifu for sure. Make lots of money and then declare it to the world (which you have to me in the past, posting as Lkfmdc) while spending your dollars on KFCs, which by the way, would explain your fat belly....LOL.

So suddenly you post as Bawang who is from a village in China (LOL), pumps iron for his "traditional" tai chi training(LOL), Says "99% of fights look like kickboxing" (LOL) and he wishes he was rich and able to buy unlimited amounts of crappy fast food...LOL That sounds like "real" kung fu for sure....LOL.

I almost forgot, his English is crappy one day and perfect the other day.....LOL.

Kpower
12-21-2009, 01:10 PM
Yes Dave, you sound like a kung fu sifu for sure. Make lots of money and then declare it to the world (which you have to me in the past, posting as Lkfmdc) while spending your dollars on KFCs, which by the way, would explain your fat belly....LOL.

So suddenly you post as Bawang who is from a village in China (LOL), pumps iron for his "traditional" tai chi training(LOL), Says "99% of fights look like kickboxing" (LOL) and he wishes he was rich and able to buy unlimited amounts of crappy fast food...LOL That sounds like "real" kung fu for sure....LOL.

I almost forgot, his English is crappy one day and perfect the other day.....LOL.

Bawang is a failed Uki wannabe.

Hardwork108
12-21-2009, 01:13 PM
look at his avatar for christ's sake... people have an unconscious knack of revealing their inner qualities. :D

LOL! Yes I see..very true.:)

Hardwork108
12-21-2009, 01:20 PM
Bawang is a failed Uki wannabe.

Bawang is a figment of Dave Ross's (marketing?) imagination!

David Jamieson
12-21-2009, 01:35 PM
Bawang is a figment of Dave Ross's (marketing?) imagination!

Dude... lol

To think that either of these guys is even remotely like the other in anyway shape or form other than they are both human beings is just...well, weird.

What on earth led you to believe that?

Bawang lives in Canada, not far from where I am . Ross is a NYC dude.

Anyway, I guess if it makes you more comfortable to imagine that all your detractoirs here are just one person masquerading with several accounts...you know, seeing as you are running a couple now, then that's fine.

But just ask a mod, they really are not the same person. :p

thanks for the laugh though. always a chuckle to be had from the confused.

Hardwork108
12-21-2009, 03:07 PM
Dude... lol
"Dude"???? LOL!

To think that either of these guys is even remotely like the other in anyway shape or form
They are very much like each other. They both have the "kick boxing" mindset; They both come out and make unprovoked slanderous comments to yours truly; they always agree with each other indirectly, etc.

other than they are both human beings is just...well, weird.
Assuming any of "them" are human beings is making a very big assumption and is weird for real.

Bawang lives in Canada, not far from where I am . Ross is a NYC dude.
It seems that their profiles say that. Have you met Bawang?

Anyway, I guess if it makes you more comfortable to imagine that all your detractoirs here are just one person masquerading with several accounts...you know,
It is not the number of my "detractors" that concerns me as most of them just like you are Mc dojo fodder. It is the posting style that gives them away. Their unprovoked and clueless attacks when I am discussing TCMA methodologies with OTHERS and NOT THEM.

seeing as you are running a couple now, then that's fine.
That false and slanderous statement reveals that you are just another (kung fu wise) clueless knucklehead that is forever hanging from Lkfmdc's balls. I guess you give each other some sort of "credibility"...LOL.

But just ask a mod, they really are not the same person. :p
Did you ask a mod before accusing me of posting under multiple accounts?

thanks for the laugh though. always a chuckle to be had from the confused.
the laughs were all mine. Yes, I have read some of your "enlightening" posts on TCMA methodologies.....LOL. The only thing that surprises me is why you and people like you don't crawl and hide under some rock after making some of the "kung fu" posts that you make.LOL.

I guess in the land of the blind the one eyed man is king......however be assured that my two eyes are always reading your posts with a lot of laughter, so thank you.

HW108
PS. By the way, it is not too late to find a decent kung fu school and start to learn the real deal. It will be good for your health; it will enhance your martial abilities and most important of all, it will prevent you from making clueless posts on TCMA subject matters in this forum.;)

Lucas
12-21-2009, 03:25 PM
bawang is my hero

Kansuke
12-21-2009, 03:32 PM
They both come out and make unprovoked slanderous comments to yours truly. It is not the number of my "detractors" that concerns me

In other words, you are an ******* and nobody likes you.

bawang
12-21-2009, 04:17 PM
i have a the sex with another man
i not a gay
wow nice//////

Hardwork108
12-21-2009, 09:26 PM
In other words, you are an ******* and nobody likes you.
Correction Dave Ross. Nobodies like you, dislike me.;)

Hardwork108
12-21-2009, 09:29 PM
wow nice//////

Yes, very "nice", Dave. The first time you interacted with me in this forum, a couple of years ago, you did so by changing the wording of my post in your quote of that very post.

I see that old habits die hard......

Drake
12-21-2009, 11:34 PM
Meltdowns are always fun to watch...

Dragonzbane76
12-22-2009, 05:34 AM
Correction Dave Ross. Nobodies like you, dislike me.

lol... much since you make not. :)

Dragonzbane76
12-22-2009, 05:38 AM
Yes, very "nice", Dave. The first time you interacted with me in this forum, a couple of years ago, you did so by changing the wording of my post in your quote of that very post.

I see that old habits die hard......

speaking of dying... you ever jump off that cliff, you know your internal chi power will float you to the bottom right?

I see you making friends with Mr. Jamieson. and you wonder why people say your a freakin nut bag.

Pob
12-22-2009, 06:46 AM
Isn't the internet a wonderful place. Somewhere that people can come together to discuss subjects of mutual interest. Of course there's a lot of misinformation out there, and a load of porn.

Urging someone to kill themself though.... Nice. Really classy. And not just once on this thread. There's either a major failing in the moderation here, or humanity in general.

Merry Christmas.

David Jamieson
12-22-2009, 06:53 AM
HW108

You are welcome to come for tea to my gwoon anytime.
YOu may then ascertain how "mcdojo" our training is. :)

uki
12-22-2009, 07:51 AM
Urging someone to kill themself though.... Nice. Really classy. And not just once on this thread. There's either a major failing in the moderation here, or humanity in general.let's not forget he works for the government... a true representation of our wonderful big brother.

Merry Christmas.**** christmas. :)

Dragonzbane76
12-22-2009, 08:23 AM
honestly i would probably never say that to anyone else, (HW8 has earned a special place in my heart though) try carrying on a conversation with mr. HW8 then come talk to me about not wanting him to jump off a cliff.

uki, i'll take everyone down with me in the end. :) your tax dollars hard at work. :p

SPJ
12-22-2009, 08:35 AM
juggling with your arms or fingers yes

MA practice yes

do both yes.

juggling 2 balls in your palm may relax and loosen all of you finger joints

somehow increase your gripping power.

Hardwork108
12-22-2009, 01:19 PM
Isn't the internet a wonderful place. Somewhere that people can come together to discuss subjects of mutual interest.
Luckily we get some quality discussions here. However, this forum is full of "external" cross trainers with apparently "decades" of experience in whatever it is that they do. So the minute you mention a TCMA methodology that they are unfamiliar with, it messes with their pride and they start to ridicule you (across different threads, apparently) and accuse you of "selling" magic chi powers.

Of course there's a lot of misinformation out there,
Very true. There is a lot of misinformation here as well because reading some of the posts by the MMA/cross trainer "know it alls" here you would think that all the old kung fu masters were clueless and ignorant because they had no knowledge of modern MA training methodology, including apparently the all important, Olympic weight training one....(this came up in another thread that was also full of laughs)...LOL.

and a load of porn.
We need to talk to poster, Sanjuro_ronin about all that porn.

Urging someone to kill themself though.... Nice. Really classy.

Not to worry Pob, as knuckleheads here have limited vocabulory when it comes to their Festive Season messages.

And not just once on this thread.
Knuckleheads also have short memories and they repeat themselves a lot. I guess years getting hit on their heads, during their "modern" and "functional" training does not do their brains any favors.;)

There's either a major failing in the moderation here, or humanity in general.
Unfortunately, I believe that it has to do with more of the latter than the former.:(

I have to go now, there is a cliff waiting for me to jump from. It is the third time this week, but not to worry my "magic" chi will help me float to safety. ;):)

David Jamieson
12-22-2009, 01:27 PM
what do you define as a quality discussion hw108?

seeing as you exhibit all the traits of a sociopath egoist, I'm gonna assume you mean "long winded diatribes posted by me" when you say "discussion"

Because i don't see you actual;ly discussing anything with anyone here.

you posture, you lay down a bunch of crap and then you throw insults in a weak attempt to defend yourself when everyone pulls apart your diatribe and serves it back to you in big steaming chunks.

lol

good discussions. yeah sure. lol

I don't think there has been a good discussion on this board since it got overrun with all the idiots from ...lol, I can't remember the name of that place now... I must've put it outta my hea...no wait, crap, that bullsheedo joint. hahaha.

meh!

Hardwork108
12-22-2009, 01:45 PM
what do you define as a quality discussion hw108?

seeing as you exhibit all the traits of a sociopath egoist, I'm gonna assume you mean "long winded diatribes posted by me" when you say "discussion"

Because i don't see you actual;ly discussing anything with anyone here.

you posture, you lay down a bunch of crap and then you throw insults in a weak attempt to defend yourself when everyone pulls apart your diatribe and serves it back to you in big steaming chunks.

lol

good discussions. yeah sure. lol

I don't think there has been a good discussion on this board since it got overrun with all the idiots from ...lol, I can't remember the name of that place now... I must've put it outta my hea...no wait, crap, that bullsheedo joint. hahaha.

meh!

You can find me discussing actual TCMAs in the Wing Chun boards. In the Southern boards I attempted to discuss a lesser known Southern Mantis (Chow Gar) strength building methodology that was ridiculed because none of the cross training, "kung fu" tagged kickboxers here were familiar with it and hence they saw it as "fantasy".

What was really telling about that whole story was that absolutely nobody was familiar with that particular practice yet absolutely NOBODY came out and said so. When you are dealing with people who are slaves to their egos in such a way, you realize that they have missed one of the fundamental points of whatever "kung fu" they have practiced.

It is interesting how you people don't see the insults coming from your fellow (kung fu-wise, but for some reason, kung fu tagged,) clueless kickboxers but only "register" my come backs and see those as provocative....LOL.

sanjuro_ronin
12-22-2009, 01:53 PM
This thread needs more cowbell
http://www.ssportsman.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/cowbell.jpg

or in HW8 case, more Spartan fun:
http://www.iwt.net.au/production/s4/sparta3web.jpg

Dragonzbane76
12-22-2009, 04:34 PM
hahahah freakin classic ronin... classic.

bawang
12-22-2009, 04:37 PM
hardwork has admitted in wingchun forums he no longer trains in any kung fu school
he embarrased his sifu on bullshido website forum and got kicked out

the huge amounts of books and dvds he says he "studies" from is disgusting

he openly admits to weighing under 120 pounds. he is against even pushups and says they stagnate qi.

Dragonzbane76
12-22-2009, 04:41 PM
suprised he didn't try to sell you any of his DVD's and books.

Lucas
12-22-2009, 05:32 PM

http://api.ning.com/files/hxCIwF9bu1N1L2W2vfsHH9Y6QkOPOUnE8aZpaN4RieqYJOnrP6 UzfnrwaFAVo1aJHjz595GvSzbaMKU4RpwfGTRfbNy-bQPY/more_cowbell.jpg

Kansuke
12-22-2009, 05:39 PM
hardwork has admitted in wingchun forums he no longer trains in any kung fu school

he openly admits to weighing under 120 pounds. he is against even pushups and says they stagnate qi.

That all sounds about right

Hardwork108
12-22-2009, 05:53 PM

Now that is the Dave Ross I know and "love".....LOL. I hope that your fighting ability is better than your lying abilities.

Hardwork108
12-22-2009, 05:54 PM
That all sounds about right

READ: Dave Ross talking to himself.....LOL

Fa Xing
12-22-2009, 06:00 PM
READ: Dave Ross talking to himself.....LOL

Now you are getting straight up delusional.

Hardwork108
12-22-2009, 07:59 PM
http://www.ssportsman.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/cowbell.jpg

or in HW8 case, more Spartan fun:
http://www.iwt.net.au/production/s4/sparta3web.jpg

So Sanjuro, how long have you two been going out together? And is your boyfriend a cross trainer too or does he just stick to cross dressing?

Also, does your boyfriend have "decades" of experience like you or are guys just "d!ckheads" with experience (of each other)?......LOL!

And finally, how does it feel to be finally out of the closet and don't you feel any embarassment revealing all of this to us heterosexuals here?

Hardwork108
12-22-2009, 08:07 PM
Now you are getting straight up delusional.

Keep on pretending, protecting and playing the game.....

uki
12-23-2009, 02:27 AM
Keep on pretending, protecting and playing the game.....the time has long passed to flip this game on it's head and scatter the pieces into the wind. :)

sanjuro_ronin
12-23-2009, 06:34 AM
So Sanjuro, how long have you two been going out together? And is your boyfriend a cross trainer too or does he just stick to cross dressing?

Also, does your boyfriend have "decades" of experience like you or are guys just "d!ckheads" with experience (of each other)?......LOL!

And finally, how does it feel to be finally out of the closet and don't you feel any embarassment revealing all of this to us heterosexuals here?

Don't get jealous baby, you're still my fav troll !
Well, for as long as you last here...

goju
12-23-2009, 06:50 AM
this thread veered off inot some weird territory...............

bawang
12-23-2009, 07:18 AM
hardworks sifus

1. Mastering Wing Chun, by Samuel Kwok, sub headed, "The Keys to Ip Man's Kung Fu". This book's text contains history; illustration of forms, applications and etc.

2. Chong Woo Kwan Wing Chun, by the late Master Joseph Cheng. Sub headed, "The Art of Simultaneous Defense and Attack. I am led to believe that Joseph Cheng was one of the few Wing Chun sifus of his time, who was the real deal, that is he had the internals!

This book contains many illustrations of Wing Chun applications against various types of attack, including those from kickboxers and karate ka.

3. The Nucleus of The Wing Chun System, by Stephan T.K. Chan.

This book may be out of print. I have a big hard back copy. It has plenty of applications including ones against exponents of other styles.

4. Yuen Kay-San Wing Chun Kuen, by Rene Richie - who I believe posts on this site, or at least did in the past - sub headed, "History and Foundations".

Hardwork108
12-23-2009, 07:39 PM
hardworks sifus

I see that Dave Ross is still upset......

Dragonzbane76
12-24-2009, 05:53 AM
god you have the biggest erection for him don't you. every post now is david ross david ross david ross. WTF I would be scared if I was this david ross you so emphatically lust after. You are a strange strange person.

your "lusting" after this david ross is quite disturbing the man doesn't even talk to you, has you on ignore and yet you still sight him for everything. disturbing very disturbing.

I bet you have a room in your basement with david ross pictures all over the wall, stacks of printed out pics and all his DVDs from his school. You probably have a torture room where you strap yourself into your "chair of pleasure" and wail on yourself with strange implements, screaming out his name in chocking sobs. Is this the secret internal kung fu you have spoke so often about? Is this the "catch word" for it? I bet it is. Poor poor mr. carpetbagger now i just feel sorry for you. :(

YOU NEED HELP. I know some people that could help you, they are qualified individuals in the field of psychology. I'll see if I can find there number for you. After all its the holidays.

uki
12-24-2009, 06:11 AM
god you have the biggest erection for him don't you. every post now is david ross david ross david ross. WTF I would be scared if I was this david ross you so emphatically lust after. You are a strange strange person.

your "lusting" after this david ross is quite disturbing the man doesn't even talk to you, has you on ignore and yet you still sight him for everything. disturbing very disturbing.

I bet you have a room in your basement with david ross pictures all over the wall, stacks of printed out pics and all his DVDs from his school. You probably have a torture room where you strap yourself into your "chair of pleasure" and wail on yourself with strange implements, screaming out his name in chocking sobs. Is this the secret internal kung fu you have spoke so often about? Is this the "catch word" for it? I bet it is. Poor poor mr. carpetbagger now i just feel sorry for you. :(

YOU NEED HELP. I know some people that could help you, they are qualified individuals in the field of psychology. I'll see if I can find there number for you. After all its the holidays.you are such an intellectually gifted guy... wow. seriously. :rolleyes:

Dragonzbane76
12-24-2009, 06:25 AM
you are such an intellectually gifted guy... wow. seriously.

your just jealous i wasn't speaking of you. :) wait your turn damit take a number.

Hardwork108
12-26-2009, 12:13 AM
this thread veered off inot some weird territory...............

You want weird? Then have a look at threads where Sanjuro ronin actually attempts to discuss Internal TCMA methodology. ;):)

Hardwork108
12-26-2009, 12:41 AM
god you have the biggest erection for him don't you. every post now is david ross david ross david ross. WTF I would be scared if I was this david ross you so emphatically lust after.
I bet David Ross would be scared if he was you, as well....LOL.

You are a strange strange person.
Most geniuses are. :D

your "lusting" after this david ross is quite disturbing the man doesn't even talk to you,
Don't worry as he talks to me plenty, through his aliases, Kansuke and Bawang.;)

has you on ignore and yet you still sight him for everything.
Only idiots will believe that he has me on ignore as he certainly knows everything I say to him and he reacts accordingly. So I guess that fact makes you an idiot.:D

disturbing very disturbing.
Yes it is but then there are people like you born every day.;)

I bet you have a room in your basement with david ross pictures all over the wall,stack of printed pics
Actually. I do. They are there to remind me of the dangers of obesity.

and all his DVDs from his school.
Yes I do. To remind me of what happens when clueless "sifus" turn the ancient art of kung fu into Glorified Kickboxing.

You probably have a torture room where you strap yourself into your "chair of pleasure" and wail on yourself with strange implements, screaming out his name in chocking sobs.

I do anything to take away the pain of watching Dave Ross's kickboxing dvds.

Is this the secret internal kung fu you have spoke so often about?
That question proves, once and for all, that you are in need of authentic TCMA training, so I suggest that you make it a new year's resolution and start looking seriously. I have heard that Sanjuro ronin has also decided to study authentic TCMAs which is good news, not to mention, about time after 30 years of clueless training. Perhaps you can both hold hands and look for a decent kung fu school together?

Is this the "catch word" for it? I bet it is. Poor poor mr. carpetbagger now i just feel sorry for you. :(
Why feel sorry for me when you insist on posting in KUNG FU forum while you are absolutely clueless regarding authentic kung fu practice.

YOU NEED HELP.
You could be right as no matter how much I try to enlighten you and your fellow meatheads to the fact that you are not even qualified to post in a kung fu forum, you still insist on posting and looking like an idiot.

Yes, I need help. Can anyone offer some decent kung fu tuition to Dragonzbane? Please?

I know some people that could help you, they are qualified individuals in the field of psychology. I'll see if I can find there number for you. After all its the holidays.

Well if they are that good then why did not manage to cure you and prevent you from making your unprovoked retard posts? LOL

uki
12-26-2009, 12:42 AM
You want weird? Then have a look at threads where Sanjuro ronin actually attempts to discuss Internal TCMA methodology.or watch those silly videos of two guys swapping ball sweat while rolling around on the floor - people actually call it "fighting skill". :D

Hardwork108
12-26-2009, 12:46 AM
your just jealous i wasn't speaking of you. :) wait your turn damit take a number.

He would take a number but he does not know how far up you can count....LOL

Hardwork108
12-26-2009, 12:49 AM
or watch those silly videos of two guys swapping ball sweat while rolling around on the floor - people actually call it "fighting skill". :D

LOL.

I would call it "bonding" skill. That is why knuckleheads always "stick" together in forums like this. LOL!

Dragonzbane76
12-26-2009, 06:24 AM
you and uki done swapping spit with each other? your relationship is getting weird. Maybe your uki or maybe uki is HW8... huhh..... should start refering to you to as the same.

sorry Mr. carpetbagger i'm done reading your long aSS posts you can write till your blue in the face i'm just not interested in reading the same thing from you all the time. Copy and paste bout all you know how to do. Not an original thought rolling around in that head of yours. go learn some real MA's mr. carpetbagger then come talk to me.

uki
12-26-2009, 08:21 AM
you and uki done swapping spit with each other? yes. we have both mastered the art of teleporting our saliva thru the computer screens.

your relationship is getting weird.thats usually what happens when strange flowers bloom at the same time in a field of grass...

Maybe your uki or maybe uki is HW8... huhh..... should start refering to you to as the same. i can assure you now that it would definitely upgrade the amusement factor of the forum and my general well being - being laughter is the best medicine. :D

sorry Mr. carpetbagger i'm done reading your long aSS posts you can write till your blue in the face i'm just not interested in reading the same thing from you all the time.LOL... ok then - i await your posts that will not come. :rolleyes:

Copy and paste bout all you know how to do. deception is a highly valuable skill to be proficient in. :) *cough* oops... my asthma...

*uses inhaler*

Not an original thought rolling around in that head of yours. of course not... there is nothing new under the sun.

go learn some real MA's mr. carpetbagger then come talk to me.go learn mills mess with 9lb iron juggle balls and then tell me your martial art still sucks. :p

Hardwork108
12-26-2009, 11:21 AM
you and uki done swapping spit with each other? your relationship is getting weird.
I believe that you have been reading too many of Sanjuro ronin's h0mosexual fantasy posts or perhaps constant groin rubbing with strange men is having weird effects on you.

Maybe your uki or maybe uki is HW8... huhh..... should start refering to you to as the same.
Yep, Uki and I both practice Kung fu while we post in a Kung Fu Forum. That must mean that we are the same person.:rolleyes:

sorry Mr. carpetbagger i'm done reading your long aSS posts you can write till your blue in the face i'm just not interested in reading the same thing from you all the time.
Sorry to repeat myself all the time but generally speaking, things don't sink in well with meatheads the first few times round one says them, so usually repetitions are a necessity.

You will know what I mean when certain TCMA facts start sinking in through your thick skull.;)

Copy and paste bout all you know how to do.
I also know kung fu and that puts me ahead you and your knucklehead forum allies.;)

Not an original thought rolling around in that head of yours.
My head is full of lots of original thoughts but they only come out when I am interacting with intellectually blessed people.

go learn some real MA's mr. carpetbagger then come talk to me.

I will leave the learning of "some MA's" to kung fu-clueless cross trainers such as yourself. I will stick to learning the REAL kung fu, thank you very much!

Dragonzbane76
12-26-2009, 12:49 PM
copy and paste FTW

Hardwork108
12-27-2009, 02:01 AM
copy and paste FTW

What is "FTW":confused:

Dragonzbane76
12-27-2009, 06:38 AM
for the win... :rolleyes:

Hardwork108
12-28-2009, 01:37 AM
for the win... :rolleyes:
So, I won....big deal.:rolleyes:

You should concern yourself with authentic kung fu training and not with how many times you loose forum discussions with me. This is only the internet, so no need to feel pain......

Dragonzbane76
12-28-2009, 05:27 AM
So, I won....big deal.

You should concern yourself with authentic kung fu training and not with how many times you loose forum discussions with me. This is only the internet, so no need to feel pain......

LOL that went right over you head.. that's not what I meant dumb a$$.

Dragonzbane76
12-28-2009, 05:59 AM

P.S. I wouldn't listen to your advise if I was on fire and drowning at the same time.

uki
12-28-2009, 07:52 AM
LOL that went right over you head.. that's not what I meant dumb a$$.actually i think his response was in the stratosphere above you. :p

P.S. I wouldn't listen to your advise if I was on fire and drowning at the same time.only an idiot like you could possibly drown and burn to death at the same time. :)

Dragonzbane76
12-28-2009, 08:16 AM
actually i think his response was in the stratosphere above you.

his response was definitely out there towards what i said. you know i'm starting to wonder if Uki and Hardwork might be the same guy. love how you answer for people uki glad you feel obligated. or are you his backup. you guys play good cop bad cop games, in HW8 secret (pleasure) room he has? yeah you guys swing like that don't you. ;)

only an idiot like you could possibly drown and burn to death at the same time.
shear talent that's all. something you wouldn't know anything about. :)

uki
12-28-2009, 10:16 AM
shear talent that's all. you mean "sheer" talent... unless of course you mean you have shaved off your talent.

something you wouldn't know anything about.being a talented idiot is not something i aspire to becoming, so i guess you are right... you got me there, you are much more of a talented idiot than i could possibly comprehend. :)

Dragonzbane76
12-28-2009, 10:32 AM
you mean "sheer" talent... unless of course you mean you have shaved off your talent.

opps my typing needs some improvement on this fine monday morning.

being a talented idiot is not something i aspire to becoming, so i guess you are right... you got me there, you are much more of a talented idiot than i could possibly comprehend.

i'd rather be a talented idiot than a mindless repetitive troll as you've proved to be consistantly. so yeah i'll take that title. so in comparision to you I guess i made out. :) of course its not that hard if you look at what i'm up against.

IronWeasel
12-28-2009, 10:56 AM
yes. we have both mastered the art of teleporting our saliva thru the computer screens.

I wasn't really following this thread, until I read this.

This may change the way I view pron!

uki
12-28-2009, 12:01 PM
I wasn't really following this thread, until I read this.

This may change the way I view pron!just when you thought it was your own drool. :D

Hardwork108
12-29-2009, 12:52 AM
LOL that went right over you head.. that's not what I meant dumb a$$.
Sorry, I thought the fact that you had lost every single forum argument you have had with me was getting to you.

So, if you are happy about losing every single forum argument you have had with me, then I am happy for you too.

Hardwork108
12-29-2009, 12:55 AM
actually i think his response was in the stratosphere above you. :p
I doubt that Dragonzbane knows what "stratosphere" means. LOL.

only an idiot like you could possibly drown and burn to death at the same time. :)
And I am not overestimating Dragonzbane as he is just about idiotic enough to burn and drown at the same time...LOL

uki
12-29-2009, 01:38 AM
I doubt that Dragonzbane knows what "stratosphere" means.i doubt he knows what alot of stuff means. :D

And I am not overestimating Dragonzbane as he is just about idiotic enough to burn and drown at the same time.that would make a good scene in a movie... it could start with him catching fire while waxing his pubes. :eek:

Dragonzbane76
12-29-2009, 05:28 AM
Sorry, I thought the fact that you had lost every single forum argument you have had with me was getting to you.

So, if you are happy about losing every single forum argument you have had with me, then I am happy for you too.

i viewed this as funny. In all honesty Mr. carpetbagger I never knew we was in a competition. If you view it as such then I really really pitty you and your shallow soul.

doubt he knows what alot of stuff means.

I'll leave you to assess what ever about me. you keep thinking that, I hope you do uki.

uki
12-29-2009, 06:48 AM
I'll leave you to assess what ever about me. you keep thinking that, I hope you do uki.was this supposed to be coherent thought translated into the english language??

Dragonzbane76
12-29-2009, 07:06 AM
not very hard to understand. what you want me to hold your little hand and help you get the syllables?
you been sucking to much swamp gas down to understand things.

uki
12-29-2009, 07:10 AM
what you want me to hold your little hand and help you get the syllables? you'd like that wouldn't you?? :p

you been sucking to much swamp gas down to understand things.probably why i have such an explosive personality. :cool:

Dragonzbane76
12-29-2009, 07:14 AM
you'd like that wouldn't you??

I like helping people if you need some then just say so. It's part of my awesome personality. :cool:

Hardwork108
12-29-2009, 02:04 PM
I like helping people if you need some then just say so. It's part of my awesome personality. :cool:

IMHO, you should start with helping yourself. ;)

Hardwork108
12-29-2009, 02:18 PM
i viewed this as funny. In all honesty Mr. carpetbagger I never knew we was in a competition.

I comprehend your loser's take on all of this.

If you view it as such then I really really pitty you and your shallow soul.

You should pity yourself and your fellow, shallow, knuckleheads, specially when you enter TCMA discussions that are way above your heads and when you realize that you are lacking in relevant knowledge start "shooting" and ridiculing the messenger, and then when you are still shown to be the clueless idiots that you are, you go on to jump on one's every post with condescending remarks in vain attempts to recuperate your TCMA credibilities, credibilities that you have never had to start with.

Of course, you do all this without wanting to "compete".:rolleyes:

I'll leave you to assess what ever about me. you keep thinking that, I hope you do uki.

I believe that Uki has figured you and your fellow knuckleheads out for a long time.;)

Uki has figured a lot of stuff out that you will need a few lifetimes to figure out. He thinks outside the box. You should try it sometimes, if you do then perhaps the authentic TCMAs will not look so "alien" to your current (and simple) mind.

HW108

Hardwork108
12-30-2009, 02:23 AM
i doubt he knows what alot of stuff means. :D
That includes stuff regarding authentic TCMA methodologies.;)

that would make a good scene in a movie...it could start with him catching fire while waxing his pubes. :eek:

You know, I might just cast Dragonzbane76 in my up and coming movie.

Seeing the expected popularity of the new Karate Kid movie, I was actually planning to capitalize on it and make a MA movie of my own. A bio pic about Sanjuro ronin's Martial Arts life and "decades" of experience. I will name the movie Kid Knucklehead. Actually, I am thinking about casting Dragonzbane in the role of Sanjuro's smarter village idiot brother.

The scene with Dragonzbane' s pubes catching fire will capture the essence of the knucklehead mind set. The scene will show him catching fire while shaving his pubes and then jumping into a pool of petrol to put off the fire, hence drowning and burning at the same time.

We can then add drama by making the Sanjuro "Kid Knucklehead" Ronin character come and attempt to rescue his smarter brother by pulling his burning body out of the petrol pool and emptying a bottle of vodka on him to put out the flames.

Kid Knucklehead's Schizo "kung fu" teacher will be played by Lkfmdc. He will be the one who will teach the secret Fat Penguin Style, so beloved by New York's knucklehead community, to Kid Knucklehead. This secret style will include Dynamic Tension forms that will involve our hero using maximum tension (no less will do for knuckleheads) to get the best out of it. The scene where his eyes pop out should be a crowd pleaser.

Frost will play Kid Knucklehead's Internal weight training coach. He will make Kid Knucklehead pump iron until his chi starts flowing out of his rear end.

The movie has "Hit" written all over it. 97% percent of "Kung fu" practitioners (the Mc Kung fu, majority) will identify with the characters and will buy the tickets to see the movie. Who knows, we might even get a fair few Olympic weight lifters to see the film as well.

Inspite all their bad mouthing I am still willing to make film stars out of these knuckleheads. I hope that they appreciate my gesture.:D

uki
12-30-2009, 03:24 AM
i want a cameo appearance in the movie!!! :D

Dragonzbane76
12-30-2009, 05:10 AM
mr. carpetbagger...

lol you do view this as a competition. wow really. as for you other posting (broken record)

I'm still in amazment that you view this as 'important' enough to consign it to attainable. (shakes head) I really really do feel sorry for you now, knowing that, you have nothing else in your life but to get on here and argue and insult others. What a shallow shallow hollow life.

I believe that Uki has figured you and your fellow knuckleheads out for a long time.

Uki has figured a lot of stuff out that you will need a few lifetimes to figure out. He thinks outside the box. You should try it sometimes, if you do then perhaps the authentic TCMAs will not look so "alien" to your current (and simple) mind.
man take the guys C0ck outta your mouth before you speak. you mumble. love how you and uki have to speak for each other now. grats on your 'winning' over uki to you cause. i know how important it is for you to win.

i want a cameo appearance in the movie!!!
as the trailer trash ninja (which is not a far leap from reality) ;)

So mr. carpetbagger your going to make a movie awesome. and maybe 3 people from your school will show up to watch... oh and uki. your a dying idea mr. carpetbagger, your "ideas" of what MA's should be are going out the door. People are smart enough to realize what u are and laugh at your concepts. yes there are 3-5% of you out there but honestly i'll stick with the other 97-98% of the population and be much happier for my choice. I care nothing for what you offer or those like you and i'm a much more complete person for that choice. :cool:

uki
12-30-2009, 05:36 AM
oh and uki. your a dying idea mr. carpetbagger, your "ideas" of what MA's should be are going out the door. the sad truth isn't it... the sorry state of the world - quantity, not quality.

People are smart enough to realize what u are and laugh at your concepts.if they are smart enough to do that, then they are dumb enough to believe it.

yes there are 3-5% of you out there but honestly i'll stick with the other 97-98% of the population and be much happier for my choice. the lovely choice of words you use when you get flustered reveal the true quality(look - here's that word again that you seem to lack in your life) of your so-called happiness. :p

I care nothing for what you offer or those like you and i'm a much more complete person for that choice.no one is twisting your arm here pal... i just bring things to the table for all to see, not just you... wow... you are selfish - as if the only reason i come here to post is to attempt to sell you my so-called snake oil concepts. :rolleyes:

life is good... *sniffs the morning air* woodstove is burning, the aroma of freshly split firewood is wafting thru the cast iron floor vent, my daughter is hitting me because she thinks i changed her funfusion butterfly design, when it was actually mommy...

Dragonzbane76
12-30-2009, 05:47 AM
maybe i should just start putting both your names in here. You both answer for each other.

the lovely choice of words you use when you get flustered reveal the true quality(look - here's that word again that you seem to lack in your life) of your so-called happiness.
flustered:confused: i'm not anything at the moment besides my craving of coffee and breakfast while I sit here awaiting the fine day. you presume a lot uki thats your problem. you presume to know my life. which you have no idea about and i'll leave it that way. I am very happy with my choices. :)

you know something... you and HW8 are probably the same person just as you both hate Ross and mostly everyone else here and you both have tendancies in your wordings that mimic each other. Did you create an alter ego to argue with people uki..? :)
funny thing is i've been addressing HW8 and you've been answering more and more lately. if you wanted to argue uki it would make things easier just to argue to one screen name. I know attention is scarce up that way but having 2 screen names is confusing.

uki
12-30-2009, 05:49 AM
I know attention is scarce up that way but having 2 screen names is confusing.very confusing indeed... i hope you manage. :)

Dragonzbane76
12-30-2009, 05:50 AM
oh i'm sure i'll figure something out. :p

Hardwork108
12-30-2009, 11:25 AM
i want a cameo appearance in the movie!!! :D

Me too.:D

We can play the role of the firemen who arrive just in time to save the burning knucklehead duo.:D

sanjuro_ronin
12-30-2009, 11:32 AM
Seeing the expected popularity of the new Karate Kid movie, I was actually planning to capitalize on it and make a MA movie of my own. A bio pic about Sanjuro ronin's Martial Arts life and "decades" of experience. I will name the movie Kid Knucklehead. Actually, I am thinking about casting Dragonzbane in the role of Sanjuro's smarter village idiot brother.

You still jealous about getting rejected?
Dude, just get over it.
I am sure you can find yourself an nice little hopolite to lick butt cream off of.
We all know your story.

Hardwork108
12-30-2009, 01:26 PM
mr. carpetbagger...

He called me "mister"!:eek:

lol you do view this as a competition.
I view this as knuckleheads entering TCMA discussions, then turning it into arguments that they cannot possibly win, because they lack relevant experience, hence knowledge. So they LOSE!

wow really.
Yes REALLY!

as for you other posting (broken record)
Repetitions are sometimes necessary when dealing with the cognitively challenged knuckleheads.;)

I'm still in amazment
You wouldn't be if you actually had TCMA experience.

that you view this as 'important' enough to consign it to attainable.
It is only attainable for people who actually practice authentic TCMAs....;)

(shakes head)
Oh, it is you!
For a minute I thought that somebody was playing the maracas.LOL!

I really really do feel sorry for you now, knowing that, you have nothing else in your life but to get on here and argue and insult others.

I only "insult" those who insult me!

That means (again) that you should feel sorry for yourself. You are the one who is posting in Kung fu forum when your own MA experience is in nothing but a gorified form of MMA. LOL

What a shallow shallow hollow life.
It does not have to be. You have two choices. Either start practicing real kung fu or start posting in MMA or Cross training forums. That way your life will not be hollow.

man take the guys C0ck outta your mouth before you speak.
I find it disturbing how you the cross training knuckleheads of this forum cannot withhold their gay fantasies from the rest of us heterosexuals. I can only assume that your sweaty man-grappling sessions are getting the best of you.

you mumble.
I don't! I speak very clearly and eloquently. Perhaps you could hear me better if you took Sanjuro's d!ck out of your ears.;)

love how you and uki have to speak for each other now. grats on your 'winning' over uki to you cause. i know how important it is for you to win.
Uki is an independent human being. I did not "win" him over. He saw you (and some of your clueless knucklehead friends, here) and is treating you accordingly.

as the trailer trash ninja (which is not a far leap from reality) ;)
I would not give a dime for your two dimensional knucklehead reality.

So mr. carpetbagger your going to make a movie awesome. and maybe 3 people from your school will show up to watch... oh and uki.

YOu forgot Sanjuro and myself. I will be there to see premier. Besides, Sanjuro "Kid-Knucklehead" will need someone to accompany him to nurse his burns and injuries (I forgot to mention that Kid-Knucklehead will be doing his own stunts, it is part of the movie contract. LOL).

your a dying idea mr. carpetbagger, your "ideas" of what MA's should be are going out the door.
You misunderstand (as usual). These Ideas are kept behind closed doors from knucklehead idiots.

People are smart enough to realize what u are and laugh at your concepts.
Mc dojos are full of these "people".LOL

yes there are 3-5% of you out there but honestly i'll stick with the other 97-98% of the population and be much happier for my choice.
They say that for insane people, every day is a happy day. Besides why evolve when you can take the easy choice and stick with the hey-chewing herd?

I care nothing for what you offer or those like you and i'm a much more complete person for that choice. :cool:
Your choice of posting in a kung fu forum when your understanding of TCMAs is not even basic, makes you a "complete" idiot!

But hey, that makes you happy because you feel more "complete", then I am happy for you!

Dragonzbane76
12-30-2009, 01:32 PM
didn't read broken record, copy and paste. i'm sure it had something to do with me not understanding the finer points of TCMA or some noise like that. glad you put all that effort forth.

sanjuro_ronin
12-30-2009, 01:34 PM
didn't read broken record, copy and paste. i'm sure it had something to do with me not understanding the finer points of TCMA or some noise like that. glad you put all that effort forth.

AH you missed a beauty it went something like this:
blah, blah, blah, I like warm showers with naked men, blah, blah, blah, my as shaving skills are amazing, blah, blah, blah, dragonzbane makes me all warm and fuzzy, blah, blah, blah, I have to NOT do push ups, blah.

bawang
12-30-2009, 01:46 PM
i find it sad kung fu people like to talk sh1t. what is it in kung fu that gives people big mouths?
i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.

goju
12-30-2009, 01:48 PM
AH you missed a beauty it went something like this:
blah, blah, blah, I like warm showers with naked men, blah, blah, blah, my as shaving skills are amazing, blah, blah, blah, dragonzbane makes me all warm and fuzzy, blah, blah, blah, I have to NOT do push ups, blah.

could you and your lady friend take your flirting over to the free for all valetudo please:D

Dragonzbane76
12-30-2009, 01:52 PM
i find it sad kung fu people like to talk sh1t. what is it in kung fu that gives people big mouths?
i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.

lol.... dam this sh!t can't be made up i'm mean come on. lol....

Hardwork108
12-30-2009, 01:52 PM
could you and your lady friend take your flirting over to the free for all valetudo please:D

LOooooooooooLoooooooooooL!!! :D