PDA

View Full Version : Incorporating Martial Arts into your Martial Arts Training

MasterKiller
12-18-2009, 01:49 PM
Instead of walking in circles and balancing on pickle buckets...

sanjuro_ronin
12-18-2009, 01:55 PM
crazy talk !!!!

bawang
12-18-2009, 01:56 PM
anyone else training in the winter?
i have one month vacation to visit my family and i train every dau. i ind its the only free time i get

Drake
12-18-2009, 01:58 PM
anyone else training in the winter?
i have one month vacation and i train every dau. i ind its the only free time i get

Yes. Cold as hell. But yes.

lkfmdc
12-18-2009, 02:14 PM
beat me to it! :mad:

David Jamieson
12-18-2009, 03:24 PM
crazy talk !!!!

Indeed, that is crazy talk.

I'm writing a sharp letter, lobbying that MK be banned immediately!

trouble maker! that's what he is!

uki
12-20-2009, 10:05 AM
wonderful training weather... a few mornings this weeks i got out before the sun got up to dance in the wind - actually one day i did about 20 minutes worth of form practice on ice with my son. now that there is alot of snow on the ground, i might go and make a few circles in the snow. :)

Kansuke
12-20-2009, 10:08 AM
wonderful training weather... a few mornings this weeks i got out before the sun got up to dance in the wind - actually one day i did about 20 minutes worth of form practice on ice with my son. now that there is alot of snow on the ground, i might go and make a few circles in the snow. :)

Be careful, those little clown cars get poor traction in the snow (although you do have dozens of people to help push).

uki
12-20-2009, 10:12 AM
although you do have dozens of people to help push)i tried to refund your family for being defected, but hey, it seems they do serve a purpose afterall.

:)

Kansuke
12-20-2009, 10:14 AM
i tried to refund your family for being defected, but hey, it seems they do serve a purpose afterall.

Aw, that would have worked so much better if you could speak English.

MasterKiller
12-20-2009, 10:15 AM

http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/9994/haltsh3.jpg

taai gihk yahn
12-20-2009, 10:22 AM
actually one day i did about 20 minutes worth of form practice on ice with my son. now that there is alot of snow on the ground, i might go and make a few circles in the snow. :)

as we're much more academically oriented in my house, we practiced name writing in cursive script...

Kansuke
12-20-2009, 10:25 AM
as we're much more academically oriented in my house, we practiced name writing in cursive script...

If the folks in your house can write their names at all you are much more academically oriented than the Mad Juggler there.

Fa Xing
12-20-2009, 10:31 AM

Sshhh! We wouldn't want the kungfu-wannabe forms-masters to know the true secret to martial arts....:rolleyes:

uki
12-20-2009, 10:34 AM
Sshhh! We wouldn't want the kungfu-wannabe forms-masters to know the true secret to martial arts....dude... i could knock your ****ing head off and i don't need to walk on buckets of pickles to know i can do it. :)

bawang
12-20-2009, 10:35 AM
i can rip your endocrine system from your body
:rolleyes:

Fa Xing
12-20-2009, 10:36 AM
dude... i could knock your ****ing head off and i don't need to walk on buckets of pickles to know i can do it. :)

You are more than welcome to come try, anytime.

David Jamieson
12-20-2009, 10:36 AM

I can buy out your creatine supply and leave you with skinny muscles. :mad:

Fa Xing
12-20-2009, 10:37 AM

I almost spit my coffee out my nose reading this haha!

taai gihk yahn
12-20-2009, 10:45 AM
dude... i could knock your ****ing head off and i don't need to walk on buckets of pickles to know i can do it. :)

well I can make more obscure related references (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4ssYOMNGAc)to this than all of you put together!

David Jamieson
12-20-2009, 10:52 AM
well I can make more obscure related references (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4ssYOMNGAc)to this than all of you put together!

Beautiful.

that movie inspired me to enter medical practice.
Unfortunately, I couldn't properly describe endocrinology and wound up as a web dev instead.

stupid university. :mad:

IronWeasel
12-20-2009, 11:13 AM

What if the fight goes down in a cramped NJ deli?

...see what I mean.

TenTigers
12-20-2009, 11:45 AM
he could kill two birds with one stone-teach his kid to write in cursive script, in the snow!

uki
12-20-2009, 11:55 AM
he could kill two birds with one stone-teach his kid to write in cursive script, in the snow!while waliking in circles balancing a ball on his head.

whoa. that's a feat... i saw a guy gut a deer in under two minutes - how long does the endo-rip take??

You are more than welcome to come try, anytime.thank you, but i wouldn't try. :)

Fa Xing
12-20-2009, 12:09 PM
thank you, but i wouldn't try. :)

You would try, and while you would be trying supersecret kungfu magic trick I would be pounding your face into the back of your head, *****. :mad:

Kansuke
12-20-2009, 12:14 PM
You would try, and while you would be trying supersecret kungfu magic trick I would be pounding your face into the back of your head, *****. :mad:

But what about his deadly deadly juggling?

Fa Xing
12-20-2009, 12:21 PM
But what about his deadly deadly juggling?

HAHAHA! I'm so scared...:rolleyes:

uki
12-20-2009, 12:24 PM
*munching popcorn*

kids...

Kansuke
12-20-2009, 12:30 PM
HAHAHA! I'm so scared...:rolleyes:

I'm just sayin' if someone with a vacant expression on his face shows up on your doorstep balancing on a ladder and juggling tissue boxes you best lock the door and wait it out, 'cause that be one baaaaad mutha!

SPJ
12-20-2009, 12:31 PM
all physical activity well help your MA practice one way or another

we need to be healthy and fit first

we need to have endurance with legs and arms etc

---

I like swim

some like jogging, juggling, and what not

---

Drake
12-20-2009, 12:46 PM
Never pet a burning dog

SPJ
12-20-2009, 02:04 PM
and yet all dogs go to the heaven.

it is kind of fun to read the drooling contests in the threads

see who drools/posts more and longer

after a while, all just got lost.

let there be light/guidance.

among the melee of drools/drooling fiesta/fiest.

---

I almost on the brink of starting the thread of incorporating a gun/shooting practice in your MA

or incorporating a knife or a weapon

--

in the end, let the droolers drool

we just stay out of the way.

happy drooling and what not.