SO WHAT IS EVERYONES LITTLE RECIPE FOR CREATING SIZE AND STRENGTH AND POWER
IN YOUR FORE ARMS.... AND WOULD YOU COMPARE IT WITH HUNG GARS IRON BRIDGE
TRAINING... ALSO HOW DO YUO CLL TRAIN TO CREATE FAH JING IN YOUR STRIKES WHEN
USING FORE ARM STRIKES

VICTOR
;)

EARTH DRAGON
10-19-2001, 08:53 PM
for forewarm strength, lots and lots of mantis grabs also try tieing a weight to a short broom handle with a piece of thin rope and wind and unwind the rope so it lifts the weight . It will be the best forearm workout you've ever tryed.

http://www.kungfuUSA.net

tiger lui
10-20-2001, 10:07 AM
for forearm size and strength try barbell wrist curls for the inner forearm and reverse barbell curls for the outer forearm,thats looking at your forearm with your arm out in front and your palm facing up. if you dont want to use weights try heavy weapons forms like big axe,double axes,kwan do,etc,you could also practise blocking and grabbing on a wooden dummy ;)

MiamiMantis
10-20-2001, 11:32 PM
I agree with Earth Dragon. The old stick and weight trick will really burn them up. Remember to wind and then to control the unwind. 10 min that that will kick your a** :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

aw.axis
10-21-2001, 09:02 PM
I find doing staff forms with a very heavy and wide staff helps build up arm strength, especially if your snapping out fast low blows with the staff (just mind your shins to begin with untill you get used to the heavier staff). I also find the arm blocking routines have helped arm muscles as well as conditioning.