PDA

View Full Version : Mook Jong

xcakid
01-06-2010, 08:27 AM
I recently started learning a mook jong form/sequence. Been at it now about 3months. One thing I noticed is that I am able to respond to multiple strikes at different parts of my body faster and able to counter with minimal shift cause I have placed myself for a counter already. Basically I am just a tad bit more faster in my counters from a block. I am also much better at trapping and also using my opponents elbow to trap or control.

I never saw the mook jong in this light before. Let's just say, now, I'M A BIG FAN. Can't wait to learn more.

sanjuro_ronin
01-06-2010, 08:37 AM
Wait till you progress to the advanced mook Jong !!
With its spring loaded arms, thermonuclear power source, multiple style interface programming and of course, All wheel drive !

kfson
01-06-2010, 08:40 AM
Something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t-Z4TuPXmw

TenTigers
01-06-2010, 08:51 AM
very cool-and he makes neat choppers, too!

sanjuro_ronin
01-06-2010, 08:53 AM
Something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t-Z4TuPXmw

There is something to be said in regards to this.
EVENTUALLY one needs to hit the dummy hard, it is the only way to test the structure of a powerful technqiue, but in the beginning it is more crucial to learn the structure and that is best done slowly and with less power.

Drake
01-06-2010, 09:43 AM
huh huh huh... wood... huh huh huh...

IronWeasel
01-06-2010, 10:48 AM
With its spring loaded arms, thermonuclear power source, multiple style interface programming and of course, All wheel drive !

I need that app for my iPhone!

David Jamieson
01-06-2010, 11:50 AM

I assume when you say "spring loaded arms" you mean huge electric *****, and "thermonuclear power source" means balls, "multiple style interface programming" is nipples and "all wheel drive" is indicative of bi-sexuality.

essentially, this is the gay robot and yeah, it's advanced wood.

:D

sanjuro_ronin
01-06-2010, 12:10 PM
I assume when you say "spring loaded arms" you mean huge electric *****, and "thermonuclear power source" means balls, "multiple style interface programming" is nipples and "all wheel drive" is indicative of bi-sexuality.

Dude! you read the master scrolls !!!

David Jamieson
01-06-2010, 12:20 PM
Dude! you read the master scrolls !!!

yes...and now, I shall pluck out my eyes and sew my ass shut out of fear of the horde of gay robots which will be the death of us all.

well you all. I'll just be a blind guy with a colostomy bag... :p

xcakid
01-06-2010, 12:32 PM

Well you are definitely advanced if you can get wood from a gay robot. :D ROFLMAO

kfson
01-06-2010, 01:58 PM
Well you are definitely advanced if you can get wood from a gay robot. :D ROFLMAO

What species of wood are these robots carrying with them and why would they be giving lumber away? Is this a hard or soft wood? Is it domestic or exotic? Does one purchase this wood or is it free?