PDA

View Full Version : Wtf?

Drake
01-08-2010, 09:00 PM
I normally side with authorities, but this is ridiculous.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/TRAVEL/01/08/oregon.unruly.passenger/index.html

uki
01-08-2010, 09:11 PM
they don't call it a police state for nothing. :)

Drake
01-08-2010, 09:17 PM
Well, it wasn't the police so much as it was the pilot and crew of a privately owned airline overreacting.

Drake
01-08-2010, 09:18 PM
And the punishment certainly doesn't suit what happened.

uki
01-08-2010, 10:32 PM
And the punishment certainly doesn't suit what happened.you mean like the upto 250,000 dollar fine and/or upto 5 years in jail for refusing to buy government health insurance?? LMAO!!!

Dragonzbane76
01-09-2010, 06:23 AM
yeah seems harsh have to agree. sounds like the guy is a little wacked but other than that I don't really see the problem. I guess with everyone on there toes because of "terrorist" acts your going to have this.

uki
01-09-2010, 12:10 PM
I guess with everyone on there toes because of "terrorist" acts your going to have this.so does this make it justifiable?? are people supposed to accept this as the norm simply because thats just the way it is now?? LOL... people better wake up to the fact that the current(and past) administration and the world elities are the ****ing terrorists around the world these days. :)

BoulderDawg
01-09-2010, 12:27 PM
I think the guy pretty much had a screw loose. I mean writing a crazy note about Gilligan and the plane crashing. In these days and times you would have to be nuts to write S such as that then give it to the FA. They had no choice but to take precautions.

However, if you're dark skinned (and God help you if you are wearing middle eastern dress) then you had best sit there and not say anything...not even make eye contract.

BoulderDawg
01-09-2010, 12:32 PM
In any case we need a picture of a hot Arab babe in this thread!

Drake
01-09-2010, 01:17 PM
It was on a comment card, you moron, and at no point did he ever express himself being a causal factor in the plane crashing. All he did was express his fears on a card he thought would be read after he plane had landed. Why in the hell are they reading comment cards in flight?

If he gets a good lawyer, he will make millions in a lawsuit. Not once did ever say anything to the effect that he was going to endanger the flight. Overreaction, and he deserves compensation for what has amounted to global humiliation for being afraid.

Dragonzbane76
01-09-2010, 10:04 PM
so
does this make it justifiable?? are people supposed to accept this as the norm simply because thats just the way it is now?? LOL... people better wake up to the fact that the current(and past) administration and the world elities are the ****ing terrorists around the world these days.

not once did i say anything about justification. We have to accept because that's the way it is period. If you wanna be the first to wave the flag go for it. I'll sit back in the back row and cheer you on and laugh. you need some lithium or something for your conspiracy theory crap uki. yes the guy got hosed for doing some stupid sh!t, but hey people get it every day for doing dumb stuff all the time. I'm not going to jump up and scream that the end of days are coming because some guy one a plane wanted to fu(k someone on guilligans island and told the captain and the captain thought he was messed in the head.

Hardwork108
01-10-2010, 11:40 AM
I normally side with authorities, but this is ridiculous.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/TRAVEL/01/08/oregon.unruly.passenger/index.html

Perhaps you are finally waking up to what "authorities" are up to?

BoulderDawg
01-10-2010, 11:48 AM
Perhaps you are finally waking up to what "authorities" are up to?

Not happening. He's just upset that they had the audacity to question a white man. Had it been a black guy it would have been perfectly okay!

Drake
01-10-2010, 12:18 PM
Not happening. He's just upset that they had the audacity to question a white man. Had it been a black guy it would have been perfectly okay!

Always playing the race issue. That's funny, because you are the biggest racist on the forum. Actually, much of my initial analysis was without a picture. I had no idea what race he was. I read the comment card and th reactions, and determined the reaction was outrageous.