PDA

View Full Version : BJJ Exponent owns thief!!!

Hardwork108
01-20-2010, 11:28 PM
For the fans of Brazilian Jiu jitsu.

The BJJ exponent "kneck locks" a thief who attempted to still his cell phone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nINUZadGEpM

I would have personally chocked him out, but then that is me.:D

Dragonzbane76
01-21-2010, 06:19 AM
didn't understand what was going on. Looks like he just had a rear naked choke without the pressure on? But yeah i would have put the guy down.

taai gihk yahn
01-21-2010, 09:50 AM
LOL, in the US, the story would have been how the BJJ guy was arrested for violating the alleged thief's civil rights by maintaining the RNC in front of other people thereby negatively impacting his self-esteem...

Kansuke
01-21-2010, 10:35 AM
I would have personally chocked him out, but then that is me.

No it's not. You would never have been in a position to. You would have peed yourself and run back to the basement.

Hardwork108
01-21-2010, 11:08 AM
No it's not. You would never have been in a position to. You would have peed yourself and run back to the basement.

Dave Ross! This is a serious thread, or perhaps not that serious but that does not mean that you can disrupt it. Now shewwww!:rolleyes:

Kansuke
01-21-2010, 11:38 AM
Don't kid yourself two year grandmaster basement boy

Hardwork108
01-21-2010, 11:43 AM
didn't understand what was going on. Looks like he just had a rear naked choke without the pressure on? But yeah i would have put the guy down.

I believe that before the camera had been turned on, the thief had been made aware of who the "boss" was, so to speak, enabling the good guy to relax his pressure.

HW108

PS. According to the news report the trapped criminal was complaining that his neck was hurting. LOL

Hardwork108
01-21-2010, 01:31 PM
LOL, in the US, the story would have been how the BJJ guy was arrested for violating the alleged thief's civil rights by maintaining the RNC in front of other people thereby negatively impacting his self-esteem...

LOL.

To be honest, during the time that I was living in the wonderful city of Rio, there seemed to be conflict between the trendy Westernized way of dealing with criminals and the good old fashioned way of making them meet their makers, way.

The trendy way always declared the reason for crime to be social inequality, poverty, corruption and other relative, bla bla. They maintained that the criminals had to be treated humanely with understanding and so on. Anyway, most of these ideas are exported by the First World countries together with their so called "Human Rights" mumbo jumbo, as tools of political manipulation.

Anyway, the reality in Brazil remains that yes there is poverty; yes there is corruption and yes there is inequality, but that is not the main reason for the relatively high crime. The reason is impunity. Criminals there still have more rights than they deserve. Some of them also get away because of bad infrastructure in the system of justice.

However, you can still nail the b@stards without too much legal headaches.

Here is another link for you pleasure:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGPxfalJctM

There seem to be touches of BJJ here as well.