PDA

View Full Version : Show Off Those IRON SHIRT Abs!

grasshopper 2.0
01-20-2010, 11:45 PM
hi guys,

i'm doing an abs program and i've asked people following me on my mightygrasshopper (http://www.mightygrasshopper.com/2010/01/6-pack-abs-update-equipment-and-start.html)blog to join me! I did a similar program last year and now it's time to shed that layer of fat i gained over the winter. I'll be doing the same program but a little tweaked up here and there and you can follow along!

Just follow my posts under Train With Me and it'll explain everything. It starts Feb 1st and i'll be releasing weekly workouts (exercises, reps).

If interested, please subscribe for the latest posts. Here's the post (http://www.mightygrasshopper.com/2010/01/6-pack-abs-update-equipment-and-start.html)that kicked it all off and if you like what you see just click on the "Train With Me" tab.

this is not a scam, i'm not asking you to buy anything, read a book or whatever..it's just me doing the program and you can watch or join in anytime!

thanks!

David Jamieson
01-21-2010, 11:18 AM
Someone with Narcissistic Personality disorder (NPD) has at least 5 of these symptoms:

* has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
* is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
* believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
* requires excessive admiration
* has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
* is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
* lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
* is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
* shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

Associated Features: Depressed Mood, Dramatic or Erratic or Antisocial Personality

or you're just a blog spammer looking for hits.

anyway...:p

grasshopper 2.0
01-22-2010, 12:35 AM
haha! i'm more active in the wing chun threads..but didn't think it was appropriate to post it there.

but thanks for calling me on it!

mooyingmantis
01-22-2010, 05:59 AM
If men practice Iron Shirt Kung Fu, do women practice Brass Bra Kung Fu???? :eek:
Just wondering! :o

Richard

TaichiMantis
01-22-2010, 11:48 AM
If men practice Iron Shirt Kung Fu, do women practice Brass Bra Kung Fu???? :eek:
Just wondering! :o

Richard

We have 4 women in our class getting beaten every week!;)

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-25-2010, 11:02 PM
ill punch a b1tch in her tits six times.

Scott R. Brown
01-26-2010, 01:52 AM
ill punch a b1tch in her tits six times.

What happens if you punch them seven times?:eek:

MightyB
01-26-2010, 08:59 AM
What happens if you punch them seven times?:eek:

you're officially married.