PDA

View Full Version : Clown Boy rides his unicycle and makes awesome martial baloon animals

Kansuke
01-21-2010, 08:08 AM
Since Clown Boy's asinine rambling (and yes, my responses to same) are incredibly inappropriate on the Haiti thread (which the ultimate ****bag Clown Boy seems to care nothing for) I thought I'd divert his stupidity here for now.

If there is or ever was anything that gave MA a bad name it is fools like Clown Boy and his cohorts hardwork108, et. al.

hmmmm... i am sorry... did you say that your face cannot be raked off?? LOL... kids... i'd have yer eyes hanging out of their sockets after i clawed them out with my fingers... it's ok, i can take a few solid hits to the head even as you thrash around like a blind man crawling thru a maze on the floor. :)

so what's your style of fighting again?? i don't play by the rules... eyes and throat are fair game in my book... but juggling 9lb iron balls does not make it any easier to tear your face off now does it?? nor the masonry... nor the iron bar work... i am just a helpless little clown with pretty dishwashing hands. :p

:rolleyes:

This kind of infantile nonsense really speaks for itself... what a LARPing D-bag...

uki
01-21-2010, 08:47 AM
gotta train with real intention... not sportsmanship.

Kansuke
01-21-2010, 08:50 AM
You appear to have neither, Clown Boy. Are you trying to take the title of biggest LARPer joke of all time?

uki
01-21-2010, 08:52 AM
You appear to have neither, Clown Boy.well i must say that the feeling is mutual... if anything, you excel only in lacking class. :)

Are you trying to take the title of biggest LARPer joke of all time?yep... i'm trying. :D

goju
01-21-2010, 02:59 PM
lol:D:D:D:D:D:D

Lucas
01-21-2010, 03:04 PM
hook, line, and sinker....

you know uki's a fisher-man; doncha?

goju
01-21-2010, 03:16 PM
looks like he reeled in a *******:D

uki
01-21-2010, 03:22 PM
looks like he reeled in a *******more like a minnow that has choked on the hook. :D

Drake
01-21-2010, 03:28 PM
Funny part is, I passed over this thread a few times, thinking it was an article about an actual clown boy.

uki
01-21-2010, 03:28 PM
Funny part is, I passed over this thread a few times, thinking it was an article about an actual clown boy.LMAO!!! but it is!!! :p

Lucas
01-21-2010, 03:32 PM
Funny part is, I passed over this thread a few times, thinking it was an article about an actual clown boy.

haha!!!!

wouldnt that be funny though. we need some clown pictures in here. ill start :D

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/12/1/633637500119953468-clowns.jpg

uki
01-21-2010, 03:41 PM
watch out for them clowns (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pcOPT8Y64w) - sometimes they aren't what they seem. :D

uki
01-21-2010, 03:45 PM
i forgot how great this movie was growing up... thanks kansuke!!! let's box (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trmT1lWkkHc&feature=PlayList&p=8B9D34C854F96256&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=6) :D

Lucas
01-21-2010, 03:53 PM
i loved that movie. my favorite part was when they drink through the swirly straws out of the people cotton candy cacoons. lol priceless

uki
01-22-2010, 10:23 AM
i wonder where the haiti thread got off to?? LMAO!!!

Drake
01-22-2010, 10:38 AM
I'd say it was deleted by the original poster because SOME DISRESPECTFUL IDIOTS decided to start an argument in a thread dedicated to someone's uncle who went missing after the quake.

If you don't grant even the slightest respect to others, you will receive none.

sanjuro_ronin
01-22-2010, 10:59 AM
I'd say it was deleted by the original poster because SOME DISRESPECTFUL IDIOTS decided to start an argument in a thread dedicated to someone's uncle who went missing after the quake.

If you don't grant even the slightest respect to others, you will receive none.

Hmmm, I just noticed that now...
I think this deserves a reprimand, if not an outright banning.
I will take it up with Gene.

uki
01-22-2010, 11:02 AM
I'd say it was deleted by the original poster because SOME DISRESPECTFUL IDIOTS decided to start an argument in a thread dedicated to someone's uncle who went missing after the quake.i was merely presenting alternative perspectives to the situation... the resident wrassler enjoys flinging poop around and i don't like getting poop on me. :D

If you don't grant even the slightest respect to others, you will receive none.if no one takes anything personally, there is no concept respect or disrespect. :cool:

Drake
01-22-2010, 11:20 AM
It may someday occur to you that you don't know even a quarter of what you think you do. Yoda-esque quotes to cover for your childish behavior?