PDA

View Full Version : Death Penalty - Brazilian Style!

Hardwork108
01-21-2010, 06:22 PM
This clip may contain scenes that are not for everyone's liking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsEEJNYMoX0

I really believe that this kind of death penalty works for sure.

HW108

mawali
01-21-2010, 06:35 PM
The criminals in Brazil are bold no arse so many time the over-confidence of the police officials is excessive enough for what happened in the clip.
They know they are above the law but with video they are brought down by their own ignorance!

Hardwork108
01-21-2010, 06:46 PM
The criminals in Brazil are bold no arse so many time the over-confidence of the police officials is excessive enough for what happened in the clip.
They know they are above the law but with video they are brought down by their own ignorance!

Actually, the police officer was correct in shooting the subjects. They had just robbed a bank and were about to get away. The one in front attempted to pull out his gun before the police officer reacted.

The same officer was later congratulated by his senior.

The criminals in Brazil are bold because most of them do not end up like their fellow delinquents in the above video clip. They are also given the usual, so called human rights, that they do not deserve.

Some big cities in Brazil are infested by criminals who would rob you and then shoot you over the slightest of matters, just to see you fall. These elements are beyond recuperation, so when the chance comes then they should be eliminated.

Sorry, I lived in Rio for 5 years and my wife is Brazilian. I am just speaking my mind based on opinions formed when I was living there.

I live in Colombia now and things here have improved because the authorities do a lot more of what you saw in that clip. They have stopped "negotiating" with ruthless criminals and have given them a taste of their own medicine, Colombian style!

Hw108

uki
01-22-2010, 03:48 AM
while walking around the sticks of greece for 2 weeks, i discovered from the locals that all the mountain roads that run along the cliff edges in the mountains are free of guardrails to curb drunk driving... nothing like speeding around in the back of a pickup truck with 500 foot cliffs off the shoulder of the road. :D

Dragonzbane76
01-22-2010, 06:12 AM
everything comes in cycles. Crime is just the offseason of peace. you beat a person to nothing eventually they will become an animal of instinct. Amazing the will of the primal.

Anyways, this applies to what you posted I believe. People will come to eventually deliver there own justice when the system breaks down or does not meet those demands. Then will come a peaceable time until the cycle returns.

Little deep for me there, but it's what i believe.

BoulderDawg
01-22-2010, 10:08 AM
while walking around the sticks of greece for 2 weeks, i discovered from the locals that all the mountain roads that run along the cliff edges in the mountains are free of guardrails to curb drunk driving... nothing like speeding around in the back of a pickup truck with 500 foot cliffs off the shoulder of the road. :D

More than likely the local muni did not have the money (or didn't want to spent it) to put up the guard rails.

Anyway there are places like that here in Colorado.

Hardwork108
01-22-2010, 12:53 PM
while walking around the sticks of greece for 2 weeks, i discovered from the locals that all the mountain roads that run along the cliff edges in the mountains are free of guardrails to curb drunk driving...
LOL.....that is the first time I hear of something like that but it seems to have a profound logic to it.:)

It tells the population that there is a good chance that they will drive off a cliff if they drink and drive. Then implies that if it happens, they only have themselves to blame. I bet this approach works with a lot of people.

nothing like speeding around in the back of a pickup truck with 500 foot cliffs off the shoulder of the road. :D
:eek:
Boy, I would be sitting literally at the edge, ready to jump if I thought the truck was going over....LOL.

Lucas
01-22-2010, 04:46 PM
id get me a parachute and one of those giant bubbles that jacki chan has in...was it operation condor?

:D

Hardwork108
01-22-2010, 06:53 PM
everything comes in cycles. Crime is just the offseason of peace. you beat a person to nothing eventually they will become an animal of instinct. Amazing the will of the primal.

Anyways, this applies to what you posted I believe. People will come to eventually deliver there own justice when the system breaks down or does not meet those demands. Then will come a peaceable time until the cycle returns.

Little deep for me there, but it's what i believe.

Actually, a lot of criminals do get linched in Brazil (and here in Colombia) as well. People are just fed of the Western style of reserving the "Human Rights" exclusively for the benefit and protection of ruthless criminals and justifying it by saying, "hey, next time it could be you", excuse.

Hopefully, when the peaceful times do come then they will remain so for a long time.:)

uki
01-23-2010, 03:56 AM
Actually, a lot of criminals do get linched in Brazil (and here in Colombia) as well. People are just fed of the Western style of reserving the "Human Rights" exclusively for the benefit and protection of ruthless criminals and justifying it by saying, "hey, next time it could be you", excuse.well said friend. :)

Hardwork108
01-23-2010, 12:36 PM
well said friend. :)

That came from the heart. :)

taai gihk yahn
01-24-2010, 07:18 AM
well said friend. :)

That came from the heart. :)

oh, get a room already, you two ;)

and here's (http://kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?p=986121#post986121) a little something for you to smack yer lips about while yer at it :D

Hardwork108
01-24-2010, 11:04 AM
oh, get a room already, you two ;)
I believe you are confusing Uki and I for Sanjuro ronin and Dale Dugas.:D

and here's (http://kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?p=986121#post986121) a little something for you to smack yer lips about while yer at it :D

That is a serious issue. Now we have many Western governments spying on us even more than before to get the "big bad terrorists", who are panzies created by the same security agencies who are apparently protecting us from them. :rolleyes:

This would be funny if it was not so sad and even alarming!

uki
01-24-2010, 12:47 PM
oh, get a room already, you twowe want a hot tub with filtered water from your filtered water system... to keep it clean. :p