uki
01-24-2010, 01:01 PM
just to keep it real. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGk6LG0GA4A&feature=player_embedded

dirtyrat
01-24-2010, 01:22 PM

the average american are not even aware of all this.

so history has a tendency to repeat itself.

Hardwork108
01-24-2010, 03:25 PM

Thanks for posting.

This is another wake up call, not just for the Americans, but for the whole world!

HW108

uki
01-25-2010, 03:25 AM
DEMOCRACY NOW!!! lol... everything gets more transparent as the days pass...

the average american are not even aware of all this.i ain't the average american. :p

so history has a tendency to repeat itself.if people only knew to the extent of it...

BoulderDawg
01-25-2010, 09:34 AM
I went about a minute and half into that video before I realized it was a bunch of teabagger garbage.:D

BoulderDawg
01-25-2010, 09:42 AM
Honestly if we ever have a total world wide breakdown in government then America is the place to be. Most Americans would not know how to survive if it came down to it.

uki
01-25-2010, 10:55 AM
Most Americans would not know how to survive if it came down to it.lol... this is where stocking up on popcorn becomes justified. :p

dimethylsea
01-25-2010, 03:20 PM
Honestly if we ever have a total world wide breakdown in government then America is the place to be. Most Americans would not know how to survive if it came down to it.

Actually America would be the place to be because we have a tradition of decentralized federalism (though we have veered from this in the last century), we have a tradition of citizen-soldiery, and we have a strong tradition of Common (unwritten, precedent-driven, jury-nullifiable) Law, as opposed to Civil (Napoleonic) Law.

The biggest problem with the "teabagger" types is not their basic ideological thrust.. I respect that immensely. It's that by historical accident their fellow-travelers are conservatives on the Right who have hoodwinked them into an alliance with institutional corruption as expressed by advocates of corporate personhood and utilization of "de jure" (not "natural") persons as vectors for political influence.

Scott R. Brown
01-27-2010, 02:24 AM

That just means there will be more food available for those of us who do know how to survive!

uki
01-27-2010, 03:01 AM
That just means there will be more food available for those of us who do know how to survive!there is always enough food for those who can survive.

we have a tradition of citizen-soldiery,ironically we are like the only country in the world that does not have mandatory military service... aside from ex-military, police, and hunters... ok, and inner city ghetto folks... most people are not martially inclined or proficient in gun use - i do realize this is a generalized statement. :)

Scott R. Brown
01-27-2010, 03:19 AM
there is always enough food for those who can survive.

I meant to imply that those who do not know how to survive will be the food of those of us who do!!:eek::D

uki
01-27-2010, 03:35 AM
I meant to imply that those who do not know how to survive will be the food of those of us who do!!considering over 60% of the american population is obese... LOL... thats gross, i'd rather eat worms than someones fat american a$$. :D

Hardwork108
01-27-2010, 07:51 AM
considering over 60% of the american population is obese... LOL... thats gross, i'd rather eat worms than someones fat american a$$. :D

:eek:

I am going to delay eating my breakfast today.....LOL

Drake
01-27-2010, 09:50 AM
I'm against cumpulsory service. I just don't think it helps either the military or the individual being forced to serve. I think this sort of thing should be taught in school, not a military institution.

Much of is due to the culture that sprung up post WWII and the shift to mass produced, highly refined foods. Fitness has been virtually ignored, and very few people eat natural foods these days. My rule is, if it doesn't either grow on a tree or was once a living thing, then don't eat it. I'm also against factory farming.

BoulderDawg
01-27-2010, 10:07 AM
In an America where government has broken down and it's everyone for themsleves most Americans solution to this is going to be to baracade themselves and their families inside their house and point a gun at whoever gets close.

Let's face it, this country is armed to the teeth. In the first month after the apocalypse probably about half of us will shoot the other half.

The secret for survival will be to form alliances and keep moving at least for the first year or so.