PDA

View Full Version : Mary Landieu's Office Bugged

BoulderDawg
01-26-2010, 03:09 PM
Here's a story I bet you won't hear a lot about this on FOX News::D

http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2010/01/acorn_gotcha_man_arrested_for.html

Teabaggers pose as phone repair people to bug her phone.....:rolleyes:
And she's one of their most conservative Democrat senators! But Limby and Hannity did call her a prostitute so I guess I'm not surprised.

Last fall, O'Keefe was hailed as a conservative hero for dressing as a pimp and taping ACORN employees offering advice on how he and a partner could get away with running an international under-age prostitution scheme.

The New Orleans event was promoted with this glowing statement about O'Keefe by the Pelican Institute: "James has been a pioneer in the use of new media to drive these kinds of important stories. He will discuss the role of new media and show examples of effective investigative reporting."

There's your teabagger hero right there guys! Looks like he's going to serve some serious tima at Angola....that is unless Daddy gets him out of it!

1bad65
01-26-2010, 03:33 PM
Here's a story I bet you won't hear a lot about this on FOX News::D

Wrong yet again!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/01/26/acorn-antagonist-arrested-senate-phone-scheme/

It's on the front page btw.

1bad65
01-26-2010, 04:07 PM
For some reason, this really fits this thread:

It isn't a very difficult task to discredit you, BD. Half the time, all 1Bad needs to do is let you post, and you basically do it to yourself.

:D

BoulderDawg
01-27-2010, 10:14 AM
Their daddies have already gone to work......These rich kids are already out of jail. Could you imagine had it been 4 black street kids trying to bug the offices of Michelle Bachman?:eek:

Anyway haven't heard any reactions from the Limpy/Coulter/Hannity crowd but I'm sure these kids are being hailed as heroes!

Drake
01-27-2010, 10:18 AM
Their daddies have already gone to work......These rich kids are already out of jail. Could you imagine had it been 4 black street kids trying to bug the offices of Michelle Bachman?:eek:

Anyway haven't heard any reactions from the Limpy/Coulter/Hannity crowd but I'm sure these kids are being hailed as heroes!

Your ignorance of politics, US government, and now, the justice system, never ceases to baffle me. Why would they be out of jail, BD? Come on... you have to know this one.

BoulderDawg
01-27-2010, 10:27 AM
Of course they would not be out of jail. Probably wouldn't be able to afford the bail if it was offered. My guess is they would be "held without" anyway.

Also, the right wing would start screaming "terrorists" and would be trying to link them to all sorts of foreign groups. Gods know what they would charge them with. Probably something to do with homeland security. They would serve many years in jail.

These rich kids will get probation and a stern lecture!:D:rolleyes:

Drake
01-27-2010, 10:33 AM
I like how you did the part of accusing others of being judgmental yet did the same yourself. This is true mastery of a pot calling the kettle black. Or, as you might say, the pot calling the kettle darkie.

dimethylsea
01-27-2010, 10:50 AM
Sing it with me..

"Demos are bad people tooooo... don't judge us.. because you also have done things and we don't approve!"

Same old refrain. Too bad they don't teach honor and integrity in GOP 101.

But boy do they teach how to name-call and spread blame to divert attention from their own mistakes.

1bad65
01-27-2010, 10:56 AM

Well when 3 black kids were accused of an armed robbery, they got out pretty quick:

"The Knoxville News-Sentinel has updated the ongoing story of Nu'Keese Richardson, Janzen Jackson and Mike Edwards, stemming from an attempted robbery early Thursday morning in the Pilot parking lot on the Cumberland Avenue strip. According to UT spokesperson Tiffany Carpenter, none of the three players are listed on the travel roster for tomorrow's noon kickoff at Ole Miss, for which the Vols will travel to Oxford today.

Janzen Jackson was released yesterday on his own recognizance, and Mike Edwards made bail at $19,500. KNS reports Richardson was still in custody as of today."

http://www.rockytoptalk.com/2009/11/13/1155840/nukeese-richardson-still-in

And one of them got out on a PR bond. FYI, that means he did not have to post any bail. I don't know about you, but I'd rather have my phone unsuccessfully tapped than be robbed at gunpoint.

And we don't worship criminals. Of course you worship a multiple wife-beating plagiarist though.

1bad65
01-27-2010, 10:57 AM
I like how you did the part of accusing others of being judgmental yet did the same yourself. This is true mastery of a pot calling the kettle black. Or, as you might say, the pot calling the kettle darkie.

LMAO at his continued racism.

Who brought race into this discussion? ;)

BoulderDawg
01-27-2010, 11:06 AM
And we don't worship criminals. Of course you worship a multiple wife-beating plagiarist though.

What does that have to do with the office bugging?

BoulderDawg
01-27-2010, 11:13 AM
LMAO at his continued racism.

Who brought race into this discussion? ;)

Just to clear things up could you show everyone here where and how I used the term "Darkie"...I kinda forgot myself. I apologize to all my darkie friends out there!:D

1bad65
01-27-2010, 11:21 AM
You've used it many times actually. I noticed you stopped after Drake called you on it though.

1bad65
01-27-2010, 11:22 AM
What does that have to do with the office bugging?

What does race have to do with office bugging?

BoulderDawg
01-27-2010, 11:24 AM
Guess all my darkie brothers will have to come to my aid then!:D

BoulderDawg
01-27-2010, 11:28 AM
In any case I still want to see the racist text where I savagely called "African Americans":D a bunch of Darkies!:eek:

solo1
01-27-2010, 01:05 PM
i dont know where you get your info but to claim typhiod mary of La is a conservative democrat is a frigging joke she comes from a long family line of outspoken liberal thieves. her 300 million dollar louisiana purchase is just whats come to light lately, her family is as corrupt or moreso then the kenndys ever were.

BoulderDawg
01-27-2010, 01:24 PM
Just heard some interesting stuff about this James O'Keefe. He was prasied by 31members of congress as a conservative hero. Wonder if we might get a list of those congressmen!

No matter though, O'keefe is just a spoiled rich kid. I'm more interested in who put these kids up to this. I'm sure the rats are running for cover and O'Keefe and his ilk will be expected to fall on their swords. However wire tapping equipment was found and that's some serious jail time especially for rich frat boys...with luck will get a few names.

Maybe after he gets out of jail he'll have to get a job as a real pimp.:D

BoulderDawg
01-28-2010, 01:23 PM
Oh man! It's just so F'ing funny watching these Teabagger groups defend these four rich kids.

They don't answer any questions about O'Keefe and his frat boy gang. Their whole defense is justification. When asked a direct question they answer it with "What about Landieu?" "What about Acorn?".............:D

I guess you can find a reason to justify anything!:p

1bad65
01-28-2010, 01:31 PM
"What about Landieu?"

Who is Landieu?

1bad65
01-28-2010, 01:32 PM
Oh man! It's just so F'ing funny watching these Teabagger groups defend these four rich kids.

It's almost as funny as watching liberals defend that rich kid Ted Kennedy when he killed Mary Jo Kopechne.

BoulderDawg
02-04-2010, 10:53 AM
Well, it looks like the teabaggers have found a new hero. O'Keefe was honored guest of the Hannity show the other night.

One thing I admire is strenght of conviction. However the teabaggers don't even have that. When caught O'Keefe didn't even have the balls to own up to his own philosophy. Instead of saying, "I am here to bug her phone lines" he made up some story about her phones being broken and he was there to check them out.....:D

What they should have done was to simply play along with the guy. They should have had the cops wait a half a block away and collar them as they left...then the wiretapping equipment would have been in place....no doubt.

1bad65
02-04-2010, 11:08 AM
You do realize no wiretapping eqiopment was found, right?

It's amazing you defend racism, wife-beating, and armed robbery, but you apparently draw the line at bugging a telephone line.

BoulderDawg
02-04-2010, 11:46 AM
You do realize no wiretapping eqiopment was found, right?

That remains to be seen. Didn't these terrorists say they needed to go to their truck to get something? Tools and equipment used to wiretap does not take up much space. It could have been placed anywhere. There might have even been someone else involved who was going to drive by and drop it off when they came outside. All that's is for the FBI to sort out.

That's the reason they should have played along and waited until they had completely finished before the arrest.

BoulderDawg
02-04-2010, 11:49 AM
What would be any other reason for going into the closet that held the phone equipment? Sabotage? Maybe but I don't think these rich kids would dare to take that much risk. They just don't ahve the backbone for that.

1bad65
02-04-2010, 02:21 PM
That remains to be seen.

No it doesn't. First off, they have not even been charged with wiretapping. Second, no wiretapping equipment was found.

Here is the FBI arrest report. Please show where it states that they are charged with wiretapping or where wiretapping equipment was found. http://media.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/nation/pdf/FBI_affadavit_012610.pdf

Once again sources will prove you to be talking out your ***. Or are you gonna call the FBI arrest report a "neo blog"? :rolleyes:

1bad65
02-04-2010, 02:25 PM
What would be any other reason for going into the closet that held the phone equipment? Sabotage? Maybe but I don't think these rich kids would dare to take that much risk. They just don't ahve the backbone for that.

He said he went in there to check her phone system out because she had claimed her lines were jammed and constituents could not get through to her. Mr O'Keefe felt she was lying, and he set out to prove it. Mr O'Keefe has said, "On reflection, I could have used a different approach to this investigation, particularly given the sensitivities that people understandably have about security in a federal building."

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/onpolitics/post/2010/01/okeefe-i-could-have-used-a-different-approach/1

Maybe if you would research something before you start calling people teabaggers, rich kids, biblethumpers, and Neos, you might learn something.

BoulderDawg
02-04-2010, 02:59 PM
They just didn't give these kids enough time.

By the way were these trust fund babies telephone experts? How could they know whether the phones were F'd or not?

On the other it's my understanding almost anyone can install a bugging device with very little training.

In any case, let's take your story at face value, someone finds her phones in perfect working condition.......:D As of yet the teabaggers have yet to put forth anyone that said, "I tried for days to get through to her office but simply couldn't.":D

This is a guy that dressed up as a pimp and went to dozens of officers to find one or two people who might say the wrong thing. He's looking for much more embrassing information than "I could not get through on her phone line".

1bad65
02-04-2010, 03:03 PM
As of yet the teabaggers have yet to put forth anyone that said, "I tried for days to get through to her office but simply couldn't.":D

You fool. No Republican/Neo/Rich Kid said that. Landrieu said her phones were jammed and her constituents couldn't get through. READ THE ARTICLES!

Are you really this stupid?

BoulderDawg
02-04-2010, 04:10 PM
You fool. No Republican/Neo/Rich Kid said that. Landrieu said her phones were jammed and her constituents couldn't get through. READ THE ARTICLES!

Link?.....Probably not.

I don't think she really said that. At least not in the context presented here.

If these Richie Riches claims they just went in there to show that the Senator was "Lying":D about her phones then they had better start making some noise in court.

To start with I'm going to assume that at least one of these snots actually had the expertise to be able to make such a judgement about the phones.....If not I would say they are in a heap o trouble!:D

By the way, Where are these "constituents" that claim they can't get through. I'm going to guess that at times sometimes the lines are jammed and people have problems getting through but to be honest I'm still waiting for the "I tried for days but were never able to get through" complaint.

In any case, good luck on that defense!:p

"Mr O'Keefe, you risked serious jail time just to show that the Senators phones are working?"

Can't wait to see the answer to that!:cool:

Drake
02-04-2010, 08:24 PM
1Bad shouldn't provide you a link on principle alone. Do your own research for once.

1bad65
02-05-2010, 07:59 AM
I don't think she really said that. At least not in the context presented here.

Wrong again.

"Family Research Council director Tony Perkins said afterward that those opposing the health care bill had complained that their phone calls to he office went unanswered. Landrieu apologized for her jammed phone lines."

http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2010/01/mary_landrieu_phone-tampering.html

1bad65
02-05-2010, 08:00 AM
1Bad shouldn't provide you a link on principle alone. Do your own research for once.

I posted before I saw your post.

I always post links not to convince BD, but to show other I back up my assertions, while he refuses to back up his.

BoulderDawg
02-05-2010, 09:52 AM
Wrong again.

"Family Research Council director Tony Perkins said afterward that those opposing the health care bill had complained that their phone calls to he office went unanswered. Landrieu apologized for her jammed phone lines."

http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2010/01/mary_landrieu_phone-tampering.html

I think I said that even with the best system things are busy and phones do get jammed. What was she suppose to do other than apologize for the phones being jammed?

In any case you said the calls from teabaggers were not being answered. So Landi has a full fledged mind reader on staff?:D The phone rings and he/she says immediately "Don't pick it up....It's another teabagger!"

As mentioned I still want to understand the defense of these trust funders. Just exactly what were they doing (if not wiretapping) of looking for? As I said, highly doubtful they have any expertise to detect any problem/non problem in the phone system.

1bad65
02-05-2010, 10:24 AM
As mentioned I still want to understand the defense of these trust funders.

I've posted it twice, and gave you at least one link. I guess the old saying is right, You just can't fix stupid.

BoulderDawg
02-05-2010, 10:43 AM
I've posted it twice, and gave you at least one link. I guess the old saying is right, You just can't fix stupid.

You can post it 4 or 5 more times and it still won't make any sense......especially when it come time to explain that to a jury.

In any case, who among these country club babies had the know how to work on and understand the telephone system?

1bad65
02-05-2010, 11:00 AM
You can post it 4 or 5 more times and I still won't get it.

Fixed that for ya.

BoulderDawg
02-05-2010, 11:09 AM
You can post it 4 or 5 more times and I still won't get it.

What a surprise!:rolleyes: