PDA

View Full Version : Great Lakes Kung Fu Championships and Shuai Chiao / San Shou Nationals

ginosifu
01-31-2010, 06:44 PM
Saturday April 24, 2010
200 divisions of traditional Kung fu Forms, Weapons and Sparring. Compete for National titles and a place on the USSA team in Shuai Chiao and San Shou.
For more information, contact: John H. Ervin Jr.
Phone: 2165873478
Event Address: Case Western Reserve University
Cleveland, OH, 44110 USA
Online: ginosifu@shaolininstitute.com - www.shaolininstitute.com

David43515
01-31-2010, 10:16 PM
What`s the date?

Dragonzbane76
02-01-2010, 05:27 AM
there doing forms now?? Last time I went up and did this they didn't have forms. :confused:

WinterPalm
02-01-2010, 09:06 AM
Can a Canadian try to be a part of the team?:)

ginosifu
02-17-2010, 10:07 AM
Just to let everyone know... I have placed all the info needed for the tournament on the web. Tourney Flyer (which indcludes Hotel Info), Competitor Registration form, Shuai Chiao and San Shou rules are all downloadable from the site now ! and yes there are form divisions !

http://shaolininstitute.com/institute/Tournament.shtml

Thanks
Ginosifu

ps sorry bout the date

ginosifu
03-02-2010, 12:08 PM
For the first time in public Sifu Gino Belfiore will teach the Angry Monkey Plum Flower Fan at the Tournament. The seminar will be held Sunday April the 25 in the Case Western's Adelbert Gym. This is a once in a life time event as the Seminar will video taped for the DVD production. The cost $75 for the seminar plus you will need a fan. Fan is recommended but not neccessary for the seminar. The form can be completed as a empty hand form until a fan in aquired. Form more information about the Fan or Angry Monkey Kung fu you can contact Sifu Gino Belfiore thru his website.

ginosifu

ginosifu
03-05-2010, 09:32 AM
Angry Monkey Plum Flower Fan Update: To help with the economic times I have decided to drop the Seminar price to $50 Also if you want to see a clip of the form you can go here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuUUClu1tOQ

ginosifu