PDA

View Full Version : Colts or Saints?

BoulderDawg
01-26-2010, 10:07 AM
Interesting story, a group wants to pay a gazillions dollars to have Tim Tebow appear on a 30 second ad during the Super Bowl in a religious pro life commercial.

Some groups are really upset about this however I say "Knock yourselves out! Buy up all the Super Bowl ads'!":D I can't think of any better use of the money they have than to drain it in one night.

However if they claim they should get it for free because it's a PSA then I have a big problem with it. They should pay the going rate for 30 seconds during the Super Bowl.

I also have a problem if a large corporation is paying for it. The Supreme Court decision will have a large impact on things like this. Nothing is stopping a conservative company from spending millions on TV on any political issue they like.

David Jamieson
01-26-2010, 10:14 AM
Man, if you're gonna live in a free country, then you cannot expect everyone to shut up and stick to one way of thinking.

That is a dictatorship in a totalitarian modality.

Let these people speak all they like and get their points across and do what they will with themselves so long as it brings no harm to another.

Having said that, the Superbowl is not an appropriate venue for public service announcements and I agree they should pay for the time like anyone else and frankly, it doesn't matter where the money comes from, so long as it's paid, follows rule of law and brings no harm.

1bad65
01-26-2010, 10:51 AM
I also have a problem if a large corporation is paying for it. The Supreme Court decision will have a large impact on things like this. Nothing is stopping a conservative company from spending millions on TV on any political issue they like.

Good thing it will. The actually read the Constitution. Of course you liberals hate that pesky Bill of Rights.

Hey, maybe you should go to Venezuela. Hugo Chavez just shut down another TV station that dared criticize him.

1bad65
01-26-2010, 10:54 AM
Man, if you're gonna live in a free country, then you cannot expect everyone to shut up and stick to one way of thinking.

That is a dictatorship in a totalitarian modality.

Let these people speak all they like and get their points across and do what they will with themselves so long as it brings no harm to another.

Liberals love free speech when a wife-beating plagiarist like Ward Churchill has the floor. But when someone criticises a liberal, it's time for them to pass new laws restricting free speech. Just more hypocracy from them. It's par for the course.

Drake
01-26-2010, 10:55 AM
Good thing it will. The actually read the Constitution. Of course you liberals hate that pesky Bill of Rights.

Hey, maybe you should go to Venezuela. Hugo Chavez just shut down another TV station that dared criticize him.

BD doesn't want power anyway, so it doesn't really matter what he wants. Don't forget, his party doesn't want responsibility. They just want to complain when tough choices have to made.

BoulderDawg
01-26-2010, 11:07 AM
Can any of you people read? Where did I say I did not want to see this on TV? As far as I'm concerned Tebow can get on there and do his teabagger talk throughout the Super Bowl.

However you people see absolutely no problem with one of the big mortgage houses going to massive multi-million dollar ad campaign to sway public opinion and politicians?

The freedom of speech is not without limits. Of course if I have money I can hire celebrities, sports figures, etc and use them to sway public opinion. As Citizen Kane said, "They think what I tell them to think".

If you teabaggers want to be slaves to the big corporations just because they agree with many of your stands then remember they are going to want something in return.

BoulderDawg
01-26-2010, 11:11 AM
Liberals love free speech when a wife-beating plagiarist like Ward Churchill has the floor.

I'm still waiting to see the arrest warrent on that...or even the visit from the police concerning domestic violence. Ward has never used physical violence against any woman. But hey continue to use that. Those of us who know just laugh at stuff like that.

By the by who criticized a liberal? It's my understanding that this commercial was some sort of pro life rant and not directed at any one person or group.

1bad65
01-26-2010, 11:22 AM
Drake, it looks 'Change' has indeed happened in BD's case.

It used to be "Neo". Now it's "Teabagger".

1bad65
01-26-2010, 11:28 AM
I'm still waiting to see the arrest warrent on that...or even the visit from the police concerning domestic violence.

A judge issued a restraining order against him at the behest of one of his wives.

Notice I never said he was arrested for it, or had a warrant issued. You made that up.

BoulderDawg
01-26-2010, 11:38 AM
A judge issued a restraining order against him at the behest of one of his wives.

Notice I never said he was arrested for it, or had a warrant issued. You made that up.

Okay then, Hospital records? Any calls to any abuse hot lines? Any statements from relatives, friends, neighbors...anybody that Ward beat his wife?

Give a little proof to back up what you say.

Do you know anything about going through a divorce? Many lawyers will advise you to get a restaining order against your spouse. If nothing else it gives you leverage in a division of assets settlement.

That divorce has been over for many years. Ward remains friends with his former wife and remarried and has been happily married for years.

BoulderDawg
01-26-2010, 11:55 AM
Also, when did this supposed episode of wife beating take place? Did he use his fists? Baseball bat? What?

Anyway to be honest I don't know why they divorced but seems like a lot of people do these days. However I think it's a pretty safe bet he didn't get divorced because he couldn't perform in the bedroom.......You know like someone who's on the radio and has been married three times.:eek:

1bad65
01-26-2010, 12:02 PM
Give a little proof to back up what you say.

A restraining order issued by a judge is proof enough for any rational person.

And you really are looking like a fool demanding others provide proof that meets with YOUR standards when you refuse to ever provide a shred of proof at all when you are asked to.

Do you know anything about going through a divorce? Many lawyers will advise you to get a restaining order against your spouse. If nothing else it gives you leverage in a division of assets settlement.

That divorce has been over for many years. Ward remains friends with his former wife and remarried and has been happily married for years.

I've been through one, and I've had a few friends go through them as well. Not one restraining order was ever issued in any of them. And fyi, getting a restraining order just to get leverage in a divorce is abuse of the court system.

Do you have proof they are still friends? Stuff like recent pictures of them together, phone records, etc. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander. ;)

1bad65
01-26-2010, 12:14 PM
BD, one quick question.

Who said this:

"I broke and slammed [my wife] back against our bedroom wall, telling her that if she kept it up, she’d be apt to land in a hospital."

BoulderDawg
01-26-2010, 12:18 PM
A restraining order issued by a judge is proof enough for any rational person.

Restraining order for what? In many divorces emotions run high and many spouses, justified or unjustified, fear their spouse. If someone ask for a restaining order in a divorce a judge is going to grant it 99.99% of the time.

Still you're the one who said he was beating his wife. You have nothing to back that up other than his wife took out a restaining order during a divorce. At least tell me when it happened and what he beat her with. Considering you are accusing a man of a vile crime I don't think it's too much to ask where you are getting your "Facts".

I noticed you skirted the issue about your radio buddy. Well at least with him we don't have to worry about a David Letterman type scandal!:D

BoulderDawg
01-26-2010, 12:23 PM
BD, one quick question.

Who said this:

"I broke and slammed [my wife] back against our bedroom wall, telling her that if she kept it up, she’d be apt to land in a hospital."

He broke his wife?:D What the hell does that mean?

Sounds to me like a good old fashion fight going both ways. Sometimes liberals have those. In any case I'm not going to let anyone attack me. If my wife is beating me I'm not going to stand there and take it. Some men do but not any liberals that I know.

BoulderDawg
01-26-2010, 12:26 PM
All this aside, what does any of this have to do with the Tim Tebow ad?

Are you just bringing up Ward's name to somehow dis me? I'm not running for anything and very few people read this so rank me to the dogs!:D

1bad65
01-26-2010, 12:35 PM
He broke his wife?:D What the hell does that mean?

Ask Ward what it means. After all, he said it.

So, he admits to lying about being an Indian, and he admits to assaulting one of his wives. Yet you defend him...

Speaking of his wives, let's take a look at his other wives:

Dora Lee Larson is now the executive director of the Denver Domestic Violence Coordinating Council. Gee, I wonder why she devoted her life to helping abused women...

M. Annette Jaimes was the one granted the restraining order during her divorce.

Leah Kelly was the one he admitted to assaulting. She died at the age of 25 on May 31, 2000. She was ran over by a car while lying unconscious in the street with a blood alcohol content of .35 percent.

BoulderDawg
01-26-2010, 12:45 PM
Ask Ward what it means. After all, he said it.

So, he admits to lying about being an Indian, and he admits to assaulting one of his wives. Yet you defend him...

Speaking of his wives, let's take a look at his other wives:

Dora Lee Larson is now the executive director of the Denver Domestic Violence Coordinating Council. Gee, I wonder why she devoted her life to helping abused women...

M. Annette Jaimes was the one granted the restraining order during her divorce.

Leah Kelly was the one he admitted to assaulting. She died at the age of 25 on May 31, 2000. She was ran over by a car while lying unconscious in the street with a blood alcohol content of .35 percent.

Ward is an Indian and has never said he wasn't. Also, I guess if you,re going to call it assault for restaining a women to keep her from hitting you then so be it. Still if you accuse a man of a crime you should have some proof. There sure isn't any police records backing you up.

In any case answer my question: What does all of this have to do with the Tebow Ad?

As you have said in the past you do it only to discredit me in the eyes of other people here on the board. This is a BB consisting of a handful of Kung Fu practioners. Do you think I'm somehow influencing American here on this board?:p

What does all of this have to do with Tebow?

Drake
01-26-2010, 12:50 PM
It isn't a very difficult task to discredit you, BD. Half the time, all 1Bad needs to do is let you post, and you basically do it to yourself.

BoulderDawg
01-26-2010, 12:55 PM
It isn't a very difficult task to discredit you, BD. Half the time, all 1Bad needs to do is let you post, and you basically do it to yourself.

Why is it necessary to discredit anyone on this board simply for giving their opinion?

I've noticed recently you jumped on another poster for using "A" instead of "An" and you followed me around the board with at least two dozen posts about another grammar error. What's the point? I don't come here to insult or discredit other posters.

Once again, and I think Gene would agree with me, it's okay to have an aggressive agrument over any topic but to attack the poster shows a very petty mentality.

Drake
01-26-2010, 01:05 PM
Why is it necessary to discredit anyone on this board simply for giving their opinion?

I've noticed recently you jumped on another poster for using "A" instead of "An" and you followed me around the board with at least two dozen posts about another grammar error. What's the point? I don't come here to insult or discredit other posters.

Once again, and I think Gene would agree with me, it's okay to have an aggressive agrument over any topic but to attack the poster shows a very petty mentality.

Uh yeah. Of course you never refer to republicans here as teabaggers or neo (insert adjective) do you? And you never insult peoples' professions, either, do you? Yer just a perfect little angel, right?

You are such a hypocrite.

1bad65
01-26-2010, 01:07 PM
Also, I guess if you,re going to call it assault for restaining a women to keep her from hitting you then so be it. Still if you accuse a man of a crime you should have some proof. There sure isn't any police records backing you up.

So now your story is that Ward, who stands well over 6 feet tall and is an LRRP Vietnam Veteran (according to himself), was scared of his 25 year old Indian wife? Is that your story now?

1bad65
01-26-2010, 01:08 PM
There sure isn't any police records backing you up.

I just have a judge, a restraining order, and Ward's own words to back me up.

Were you on the OJ jury perhaps?

BoulderDawg
01-26-2010, 01:12 PM
So now your story is that Ward, who stands well over 6 feet tall and is an LRRP Vietnam Veteran (according to himself), was scared of his 25 year old Indian wife? Is that your story now?

And what does any of this have to do with the Tim Tebow ad?

BoulderDawg
01-26-2010, 01:14 PM
Uh yeah. Of course you never refer to republicans here as teabaggers or neo (insert adjective) do you? And you never insult peoples' professions, either, do you? Yer just a perfect little angel, right?

You are such a hypocrite.

Those are political opinions. Do you not understand the difference between a political and a personal attack?

1bad65
01-26-2010, 01:18 PM
And what does any of this have to do with the Tim Tebow ad?

I see you are dodging yet another question.

1bad65
01-26-2010, 01:19 PM
Those are political opinions. Do you not understand the difference between a political and a personal attack?

Would calling someone a "Darkie" be a political or a personal attack?

BoulderDawg
01-26-2010, 01:23 PM
I see you are dodging yet another question.

What does this have to do with the Tebow ad?

BoulderDawg
01-26-2010, 01:24 PM
Would calling someone a "Darkie" be a political or a personal attack?

1bad65
01-26-2010, 01:30 PM
LMAO at you arguing until you know you know you've been bested. Checkmate baby!

But the thought of your big, tough buddy cowering as his mean young wife abuses him will always make me laugh. :rolleyes: I wonder if Mike Tyson was that terrified of Robin Givens?

Scott R. Brown
01-26-2010, 01:30 PM
However you people see absolutely no problem with one of the big mortgage houses going to massive multi-million dollar ad campaign to sway public opinion and politicians?

Which is worse, being a slave to a large corporation or to a union that confiscates your dues to pay $60,000,000 to a candidate you don't support? A labor union did just that for Obama?

If you are going to let one group pay money it is only fair to let anyone do it!

Just as the Average Joe cannot compete with corporations, neither can he compete with unions! And he has no choice in how his money is spent in either case!

Drake
01-26-2010, 01:31 PM

Not when you say, and I quote...

"According to you neo teabagger " in reference to me. Thus, everything you say about "neo teabaggers" is also aimed at me, along with your insults to my profession and fellow soldiers, and generally anything that conflicts with your distorted world view.

1bad65
01-26-2010, 01:32 PM
Here ya go Ward. These guys can help you.

http://abusedhusbands.org/

BoulderDawg
01-26-2010, 02:23 PM
LMAO at you arguing until you know you know you've been bested. Checkmate baby!

But the thought of your big, tough buddy cowering as his mean young wife abuses him will always make me laugh. :rolleyes: I wonder if Mike Tyson was that terrified of Robin Givens?

BoulderDawg
01-26-2010, 02:26 PM
Which is worse, being a slave to a large corporation or to a union that confiscates your dues to pay $60,000,000 to a candidate you don't support? A labor union did just that for Obama?

If you are going to let one group pay money it is only fair to let anyone do it!

Just as the Average Joe cannot compete with corporations, neither can he compete with unions! And he has no choice in how his money is spent in either case!

What Labor Union paid out 60 mill to any candidate?

BoulderDawg
01-26-2010, 02:30 PM
Not when you say, and I quote...

"According to you neo teabagger " in reference to me. Thus, everything you say about "neo teabaggers" is also aimed at me, along with your insults to my profession and fellow soldiers, and generally anything that conflicts with your distorted world view.

So everytime I say something about a neo teabagger or something about the military it's directed at you?........:D Yes, there's a group of us here that talk about you once we get off this board.

1bad65
01-26-2010, 02:35 PM

BoulderDawg
01-26-2010, 02:39 PM

Because it's tied into a comment about the massive corporate spending that I mentioned in the opening post.

1bad65
01-26-2010, 02:40 PM

Actually BD, he was wrong. No labor union gave $60 million to Obama.

They actually gave him $450 million.

"Unions are eager to cash in on all the money and work donated to Obama's campaign to help push him into office. But corporate America has already declared war on labor’s push for new legislation that would help unions organize.

The nation's labor unions have begun a new campaign to get President-Elect Barrack Obama and Congress to pass legislation that would make it easier for workers to unionize.

The A.F.L.-C.I.O. and Change to Win, the rival labor federation, campaigned all out for Mr. Obama, with labor leaders saying that unions and their political action committees spent nearly $450 million during the race and in the last four days of the campaign, 250,000 volunteers from A.F.L.-C.I.O. unions made 5.5 million phone calls and visited 3.9 million union households. All told, he said, unions reached out to more than 13 million voters in 24 states, with some undecided union members being contacted more than 30 times through phone calls, household visits and workplace conversations."

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/262160

And by their own admission.

David Jamieson
01-26-2010, 02:41 PM
Liberals love free speech when a wife-beating plagiarist like Ward Churchill has the floor. But when someone criticises a liberal, it's time for them to pass new laws restricting free speech. Just more hypocracy from them. It's par for the course.

You're all americans to me, but mostly, your humans. lol

1bad65
01-26-2010, 02:41 PM
Because it's tied into a comment about the massive corporate spending that I mentioned in the opening post.

Big Labor is not a corporation. Nor are they buying Super Bowl time.

It sure looks like you are only ducking certain questions....

BoulderDawg
01-26-2010, 02:56 PM
Actually BD, he was wrong. No labor union gave $60 million to Obama.

They actually gave him $450 million.

"Unions are eager to cash in on all the money and work donated to Obama's campaign to help push him into office. But corporate America has already declared war on labor’s push for new legislation that would help unions organize.

The nation's labor unions have begun a new campaign to get President-Elect Barrack Obama and Congress to pass legislation that would make it easier for workers to unionize.

The A.F.L.-C.I.O. and Change to Win, the rival labor federation, campaigned all out for Mr. Obama, with labor leaders saying that unions and their political action committees spent nearly $450 million during the race and in the last four days of the campaign, 250,000 volunteers from A.F.L.-C.I.O. unions made 5.5 million phone calls and visited 3.9 million union households. All told, he said, unions reached out to more than 13 million voters in 24 states, with some undecided union members being contacted more than 30 times through phone calls, household visits and workplace conversations."

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/262160

And by their own admission.

How many organizations are you talking about? Considering the statements mentioned All labor Unions and All of there PAC committees I assume the number would be in the thousands. Also it was stated that this money was spent during the race. That's about a two year period and covered all candidates. I still don't see where one Labor Union gave 60 mill to Obama.

Now, the way things are going (one company, Microsoft, Wallmart, whoever) will think nothing of spending that kind of money to get out their message.

Let's remember the Unions spent 450 mill over several years on a multitude of candidates and issues. Just how much will it cost to have Tebow ramble on for 30 seconds on one issue?

1bad65
01-26-2010, 02:58 PM
You're never short of excuses are you?

Again I ask, were you on the OJ jury?

1bad65
01-26-2010, 03:01 PM
Let's remember the Unions spent 450 mill over several years on a multitude of Democrat candidates and issues. Just how much will it cost to have Tebow ramble on for 30 seconds on one issue?

In 2010, the cost of a 30-second commercial on average will be (according to CBS, who will carry the game telecast) approximately US $2.5 million.

In case you didn't know, $2.5 million < $450 million.

Scott R. Brown
01-27-2010, 02:07 AM
Uhhhh...let's get our facts straight boys.......

"In an interview with the Las Vegas Sun, Service Employee International Union President Andy Stern had this to say about last year's presidential election....

'We spent a fortune to elect Barack Obama — $60.7 million to be exact — and we're proud of it'." (http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2009/may/10/stern-unplugged-seiu-chief-labor-movement-and-card/):D

It might behoove you gentlemen to do some research before you present your arguments/insults to each other!:)

P.S. The quote is the link to the story!

Scott R. Brown
01-27-2010, 02:21 AM
BTW don't mind me.....I'm just killing time. I am not really intending to participate in the food fight at the moment!:)

Drake
01-27-2010, 07:28 AM
Uhhhh...let's get our facts straight boys.......

"In an interview with the Las Vegas Sun, Service Employee International Union President Andy Stern had this to say about last year's presidential election....

'We spent a fortune to elect Barack Obama — $60.7 million to be exact — and we're proud of it'." (http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2009/may/10/stern-unplugged-seiu-chief-labor-movement-and-card/):D

It might behoove you gentlemen to do some research before you present your arguments/insults to each other!:)

P.S. The quote is the link to the story!

I think they were talking about a different union.

1bad65
01-27-2010, 07:57 AM
I think they were talking about a different union.

I think my figure was the entire amount Big Labor put into the Obama campaign. The $60.7 million Scott referenced was what just one union contributed to his campaign.

I think we can all see why the Democrats were gonna give labor unions tax exemptions on their 'Cadillac' health care plans, but make non-union Americans pay full taxes on theirs. :rolleyes:

BoulderDawg
01-27-2010, 09:54 AM
Well of course Labor Unions are going to work for Democratic candidates. Would you support a group that wanted to destroy you?

In any case if the Service Union by themselves donated 60 mill to Obama campaign then that's a matter of public record. Just show us.

I'm thinking he was talking about the Unions as a whole.

BoulderDawg
01-27-2010, 09:59 AM
Anyway I heard a good idea about the Tebow ad.

If the Super Bowl is going to use the event to promote teabagger propaganda then it must mean that everyone else who advertises on the show agrees with it. We as Americans should vote with our dollars and boycott the businesses that advertise on the Super Bowl.

1bad65
01-27-2010, 10:59 AM
In any case if the Service Union by themselves donated 60 mill to Obama campaign then that's a matter of public record. Just show us.

I'm thinking he was talking about the Unions as a whole.

Are you retarded, or illiterate?

That very info was posted on this thread. The union guy admitted his union gave $60 million.

1bad65
01-27-2010, 11:00 AM
We as Americans should vote with our dollars and boycott the businesses that advertise on the Super Bowl.

Good luck with that. :D

I'm guessing the Super Bowl will attract alot bigger crowds than a Ward Churchill rally. Speaking of Ward, some women's groups say the Super Bowl is the worst day for domestic violence.....

BoulderDawg
01-27-2010, 11:01 AM
He said "we". That could mean his union or all the unions or something else. He didn't say "The Service Union gave 60 mill".

Just show us the public record. That's all you need to do.

1bad65
01-27-2010, 11:18 AM

You say Ward Churchill is an Indian. Me and Drake say he isnt. Just show us his geneology report. That's all you need to do. :D

BoulderDawg
01-27-2010, 11:25 AM
You say Ward Churchill is an Indian. Me and Drake say he isnt. Just show us his geneology report. That's all you need to do. :D

What does that have to do with the Tebow ad?

1bad65
01-27-2010, 11:33 AM
What does that have to do with the Tebow ad?

This must be your new 'Im ducking the question' response.

BoulderDawg
01-27-2010, 11:43 AM
This must be your new 'Im ducking the question' response.

If you want to start a thread on this subject no one is stopping you. However this thread is discussing Tebow.

1bad65
01-27-2010, 11:49 AM
If you want to start a thread on this subject no one is stopping you. However this thread is discussing Tebow.

No one yet has brought up a "Race Thread", but you repeatedly keep bringing race into threads.

Drake
01-27-2010, 12:08 PM
He said "we". That could mean his union or all the unions or something else. He didn't say "The Service Union gave 60 mill".

That's right up there with the Clinton "What is the meaning of 'the'?"

BoulderDawg
01-27-2010, 12:30 PM
Don't have a clue as to what you are talking about but "yeah man, sure" :D

Drake
01-27-2010, 12:35 PM
Don't have a clue as to what you are talking about but "yeah man, sure" :D

So, you are telling me it doesn't strike you as the least bit stupid to assume the guy was talking about every other union out there instead of speaking for his own? Not even a little bit?

Drake
01-27-2010, 12:39 PM
And since you are utterly unable to do any research on your own, even that of simple internet searches, here's a link that states that SEIU donated the money, exclusively.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124243785248026055.html

No wonder you believe everything you are told. You never even attempt to verify anything.

1bad65
01-27-2010, 12:46 PM
No wonder you believe everything you are told. You never even attempt to verify anything.

He only believes everything he is told by those he thinks are right. He really is the epitome of a sheep.

BoulderDawg
01-27-2010, 12:58 PM
Officials say the fast-growing union spent $85 million during the campaign season last year, and that it was well worth it: The Obama administration has appointed union officials to top posts and is backing legislation to make it easier for workers to organize.

Here's a quote from your own link. Where's the part about donating 60 mill to Obama? I read the whole article and that was never mentioned. Sounds like they spent a lot of money (Not necessarily donations) on many candidates.

Maybe you should read your own link.

In any case all campaign contribution are a matter of public record. You can put me in my place real quick. Just show me the donations from this union.:D

BoulderDawg
01-27-2010, 01:01 PM
By the way who's paying for the Tebow ad?

Also, considering now that corps can spend as much as they like on any candidate or issue 60 mill is going to be a drop in the bucket come 2012!

Drake
01-27-2010, 01:02 PM
You can look it up yourself. I'm tired of doing the work while you just sit back and criticize things you don't even understand, much less comprehend.

And yes, I read the link. You are the one who somehow got sidetracked. Reread the thread, put down the bong, and try again. I do find it hard to believe you are this easily confused. It's a simple discussion, and you STILL can't follow along.

1bad65
01-27-2010, 01:09 PM
By the way who's paying for the Tebow ad?

Also, considering now that corps can spend as much as they like on any candidate or issue 60 mill is going to be a drop in the bucket come 2012!

Who cares who is paying for it. Someone chose to put the ad on TV. I thought you libs were pro-choice...

And the Supreme Court ruling not only makes it ok for "corps" to donate/spend as much as they want, it allows unions the same freedom as well. So why are you crying about it?

1bad65
01-27-2010, 01:10 PM
You can look it up yourself. I'm tired of doing the work while you just sit back and criticize things you don't even understand, much less comprehend.

I do find it hard to believe you are this easily confused. It's a simple discussion, and you STILL can't follow along.

This really sums him up.

Maybe if we started beating our wives he would start understanding us. :rolleyes:

BoulderDawg
01-27-2010, 01:28 PM

And yes, I read the link. You are the one who somehow got sidetracked. Reread the thread, put down the bong, and try again. I do find it hard to believe you are this easily confused. It's a simple discussion, and you STILL can't follow along.

You can act indignant all day long. The truth is your link doesn't state what you are saying it does. That's pretty cut and dried.

1bad65
01-27-2010, 01:37 PM
You can act indignant all day long. The truth is your link doesn't state what you are saying it does. That's pretty cut and dried.

It does. Just because you have the reading comprehension skills of a retarded monkey is not his fault.

What's sad is that you refuse to believe sourced allegations that include the very union admitting it, yet you have swallowed every lie a wife-beating plagiarist has told you.

BoulderDawg
01-27-2010, 03:36 PM
It does. Just because you have the reading comprehension skills of a retarded monkey is not his fault.

That must be because no where in this article did I read where this union had donated 60 mill to the Obama campaign.

I guess you'll have to point that out.

Drake
01-27-2010, 03:39 PM
That must be because no where in this article did I read where this union had donated 60 mill to the Obama campaign.

I guess you'll have to point that out.

So not only do we have to help you find the information, we also have to read it to you and quote the pertinent information?

I'm not playing this game anymore, BD. You can't be that stupid, so I'll assume you are simply playing dense in order to make yourself the center of attention.

BoulderDawg
01-27-2010, 03:45 PM
So not only do we have to help you find the information, we also have to read it to you and quote the pertinent information?

I'm not playing this game anymore, BD. You can't be that stupid, so I'll assume you are simply playing dense in order to make yourself the center of attention.

That's because it's not in there. Anyone can see that. If it was you would have no problem pointing it out.

A little help here. Is there anyone.....anyone on this board that can point out in that article where it says this union donated 60 mill to the Obama campaign?:D

It's a little hard to try to prove something is there when you can palinly see it is not.

BoulderDawg
01-27-2010, 03:46 PM
HA! I said "Palinly"!:D

I meant to say "Plainly" but I think "Palinly" fits in this situation!:p

1bad65
01-27-2010, 03:53 PM
It's a little hard to try to prove something is there when you can palinly see it is not.

I can plainly see Ward Churchill is as white as a sheep, but you somehow missed it.

BoulderDawg
01-27-2010, 04:23 PM
I can plainly see Ward Churchill is as white as a sheep, but you somehow missed it.

Drake
01-27-2010, 04:38 PM
As much as your demand that I read for you an article about Obama campaign contributions.

BoulderDawg
01-30-2010, 11:04 AM
Well it looks like now it's okay for a neo teabagger group to use the Super bowl to spread their right wing garbage however when a gay dating service wanted to buy an ad then that was totally off limits. I guess CBS is playing a little politics of their own.

It would probably be a good idea if CBS just limits their ads to soap and beer.

And no, buying a 30 second spot during the Super Bowl is NOT protected free speech under the First Amendment. However if CBS choses to air the Tim Tebow ad then it's under an obligation to sell another spot to a pro choice group.

1bad65
01-30-2010, 04:14 PM
It would probably be a good idea if CBS just limits their ads to soap and beer.

Why would they do that when it's so much more fun for them to run a Tim Tebow pro-choice ad and drive space cadets like you carzy?

And no, buying a 30 second spot during the Super Bowl is NOT protected free speech under the First Amendment. However if CBS choses to air the Tim Tebow ad then it's under an obligation to sell another spot to a pro choice group.

Wrong yet again. :rolleyes:

BoulderDawg
02-02-2010, 10:01 AM
Hmmmm.....Wonder if Tebow is having some second thoughts..

Everyday his stock in the NFL draft is falling like Bush was in charge of it. Now combine that with having someone on the team that takes radical political positions that over half the team disagrees with........

In the pros Tebow will be the back up QB who's only job will be going around the locker room, bible in hand, asking other players if they have found God yet!:D....I'm sure he'll be popular!

1bad65
02-02-2010, 10:31 AM
Hmmmm.....Wonder if Tebow is having some second thoughts..

Everyday his stock in the NFL draft is falling like Bush was in charge of it. Now combine that with having someone on the team that takes radical political positions that over half the team disagrees with........

In the pros Tebow will be the back up QB who's only job will be going around the locker room, bible in hand, asking other players if they have found God yet!:D....I'm sure he'll be popular!

Are you a complete idiot?!

Do you really think pro football teams care about a guy's religious convictions? Guess you never heard about teams pre-game prayers. Hell, they have given convicted criminals like 'Pacman' Jones and Mike Vick millions. But you think they wouldn't give a pro-life a guy chance. Get real. No wonder you fell for a two-bit wife-beating con man.

BoulderDawg
02-02-2010, 10:51 AM
OH, he'll get a chance....no doubt....However it looks like there is not going to be any team out there that will stick thier necks out to draft him 1st or 2nd round.

Without the religion and political problems I would say he might go late 3rd or early 4th....with them I'm thinking late 4th or early 5th. He probably cost himself a half million a year easy.

BoulderDawg
02-02-2010, 10:54 AM
By the way, yes, teams do care about chemistry. Teams would care very much about some odd ball wondering around the locker room trying to recruit for God. To be honest they would much rather have some guy who's more interested in banging the cheerleaders than handing out leafets.

1bad65
02-02-2010, 11:01 AM
OH, he'll get a chance....no doubt....However it looks like there is not going to be any team out there that will stick thier necks out to draft him 1st or 2nd round.

Without the religion and political problems I would say he might go late 3rd or early 4th....with them I'm thinking late 4th or early 5th. He probably cost himself a half million a year easy.

You're an idiot. Tebow was never predicted to go early even before this. He is not a pro-style qb. Florida's offense is not a pro-style offense. Pro teams prefer college quarterbacks who run pro-style offenses, like Mark Sanchez.

Success in college does not translate to a high draft choice. Eric Crouch won the Heisman, but he only went in the 3rd round because he was an option-style qb. Crouch never even played a single down in the NFL.

1bad65
02-02-2010, 11:03 AM
By the way, yes, teams do care about chemistry. Teams would care very much about some odd ball wondering around the locker room trying to recruit for God. To be honest they would much rather have some guy who's more interested in banging the cheerleaders than handing out leafets.

And YOU know he is trying to "recruit for God" in the locker room? When did you play for the Florida Gators? Or did you play hs ball with Mr Tebow?

Again, if chemistry is so important, please explain why 'Pacman' Jones and Terrell Owens were once in high demand?

BoulderDawg
02-02-2010, 11:16 AM
Pacman and TO are welcomed in my home any day.....so is Tebow.....however with Tebow everyone here will start wondering when he's going to talk about God and the vicious baby killers and thinking "When is he going to leave!":p

1bad65
02-02-2010, 11:47 AM
Pacman and TO are welcomed in my home any day.....so is Tebow.....

We aren't talking about your home, we are talking about the NFL.

Weren't you the one complaining about people going off topic? ;)

BoulderDawg
02-02-2010, 11:59 AM
We aren't talking about your home, we are talking about the NFL.

Weren't you the one complaining about people going off topic? ;)

The vast majority of players are going to feel much more at ease with P and TO in the locker room.

1bad65
02-02-2010, 12:56 PM
The vast majority of players are going to feel much more at ease with P and TO in the locker room.

And you know this how?

What years were you a player in the NFL?

BoulderDawg
02-02-2010, 01:10 PM
And you know this how?

What years were you a player in the NFL?

What does playing in the NFL have to do with anything? It's a workplace like any other.

I do know that if I interview you for a job and your resume talks about church work and you come into the interview talking about God's plan....you simply aren't going to get the job.

1bad65
02-02-2010, 01:45 PM
What does playing in the NFL have to do with anything? It's a workplace like any other.

I do know that if I interview you for a job and your resume talks about church work and you come into the interview talking about God's plan....you simply aren't going to get the job.

Once again showing your complete ignorance of topics you think you are an expert in.

BoulderDawg
02-02-2010, 01:55 PM
Once again showing your complete ignorance of topics you think you are an expert in.

I have no idea what that means.

Enlighten me. I think it's a fair question: What does the fact that your workplace is a NFL team have to do with anything?

1bad65
02-02-2010, 02:15 PM
I have no idea what that means.

Enlighten me. I think it's a fair question: What does the fact that your workplace is a NFL team have to do with anything?

You finally got something right! :eek: You do indeed have no idea.

You have no idea how an NFL locker room works. You have no idea about what GMs and coaches look for in a player. Yet you post on here claiming to know this stuff. According to you, you don't even work. So how can you be an expert on any workplace, much a workplace of an industry you have never been employed in. Just shut up.

What's that old saying? It's better keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool, than open your mouth and remove all doubt. ;)

BoulderDawg
02-02-2010, 03:03 PM
You finally got something right! :eek: You do indeed have no idea.

You have no idea how an NFL locker room works. You have no idea about what GMs and coaches look for in a player. Yet you post on here claiming to know this stuff. According to you, you don't even work. So how can you be an expert on any workplace, much a workplace of an industry you have never been employed in. Just shut up.

What's that old saying? It's better keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool, than open your mouth and remove all doubt. ;)

Sure...whatever you say

BoulderDawg
02-03-2010, 10:04 AM
Honestly I expect Tebow to spent 3-4 years in the NFL as a back up QB. During this time I expect him to be going to graduate school (probably law) in the off season. Afterwards he'll finish up his degree and immediately go to work for some Teabagger big shot in Florida.

Oh those teabaggers already have this guys career fully planned. Maybe around 2030 gov of Florida then after that who knows. They love Tebow because they know they'll be able to pull the strings on him!:D

Of course he might end up as a missionary in Guam for all I know but I'll be really surprised if this happens. The money and power will be dangled in front of him.

GeneChing
02-03-2010, 11:02 AM
Now here's a flame war we can sink our teeth into - let's talk Superbowl XLIV.

I got to go with the Saints. N'rleans has had it tough with Katrina and Seagal as their Lawman (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52600). They need the moral boost. It's purely an emotional call. I don't really follow football to say anything intelligent about the teams.

Anything to get away from the stupid flame war on the Tim Tebow Super Bowl Ad thread (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56282). :rolleyes:

MasterKiller
02-03-2010, 11:08 AM
I would like NO to win, but Indy is going to be hard to beat.

Indy 34, NO 31

David Jamieson
02-03-2010, 11:10 AM
Arsenal over Chelsea soon I hope.

BoulderDawg
02-03-2010, 11:21 AM
Not really a big pro fan......

The edge goes to Indy but these pro teams are so evenly matched it could go either way. I'll say Indy if for no other reason than they've been there before.

1bad65
02-03-2010, 11:41 AM
I'd like to see the Saints win.

1bad65
02-03-2010, 11:43 AM
Whats your problem with professional athletes? First Mr Woods and now Mr Tebow. Are you jealous of their athletic abilities, or their money, or both? :rolleyes:

sanjuro_ronin
02-03-2010, 11:51 AM
Only one way to know for sure:
Cheeleader comparison !!!

Saints:
http://rorroechoes.com/Santos/imagenes/fotos/cheerleaders_saints.jpg

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o130/saintsreport/saintsations/DSC_0207Large.jpg

sanjuro_ronin
02-03-2010, 11:53 AM
Colts:
http://www.thundertreats.com/images/stories/Images/colts-cheerleader.jpg

http://1280thezone.com/images/uploads/Coltscheer3.jpg

sanjuro_ronin
02-03-2010, 11:58 AM
Seems the colts are gonna win
http://coedmagazine.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/28/nfl-cheerleader-final1.jpg

sanjuro_ronin
02-03-2010, 12:00 PM
Yeah, I know its a Dallas cheeleader, still hot !!
:p

sanjuro_ronin
02-03-2010, 12:00 PM
Tamba day:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_gTJMEP-c2fo/SHIDpVRFroI/AAAAAAAABJA/-WiHZkIUDA8/s400/001_sexy_nfl_cheerleader-768326.jpg

sanjuro_ronin
02-03-2010, 12:03 PM
It will be a close game though:
Saints
http://neworleanssaints365.com/uploaded_images/New-Orleans-Saints-Cheerleaders-721239.jpg

sanjuro_ronin
02-03-2010, 12:04 PM
http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww212/bkg1010QB/t20.jpg

BoulderDawg
02-03-2010, 12:13 PM
Whats your problem with professional athletes? First Mr Woods and now Mr Tebow. Are you jealous of their athletic abilities, or their money, or both? :rolleyes:

Hey I bet neither Tebow or Woods avocates suicide.......What's your opinion on that bad?

BoulderDawg
02-03-2010, 12:17 PM
That last cheerleader (Gold pom poms) doesn't look like a pro cheerleader.

Lot of the pro cheerleaders look to be in their mid 30s. Sorry but once you get past 21 it's time to hang up the cheerleading costume!:p

GeneChing
02-03-2010, 12:29 PM
Whacha going to do for halftime?

The Who (http://www.thewho.com/) or Lingerie Football (http://www.lflus.com/)

1bad65
02-03-2010, 01:11 PM
Hey I bet neither Tebow or Woods avocates suicide.......What's your opinion on that bad?

My answer to that, is this:

:D

BoulderDawg
02-03-2010, 02:06 PM
Doubtful that I'll even watch the game. That said what is it with the half time show? Since Janet Jackson showed her tit the shows have been old guys in their 50s and 60s.

The Who....Give me a break. More like "Who Cares". Roger and Pete are just in it for the money now.

Drake
02-03-2010, 02:18 PM

I only advocate one suicide. Just you, BD, just you. :D

BoulderDawg
02-03-2010, 07:09 PM
What does it have to Tim Tebow?

You didn't happen to pick up the title of the thread this particular post is in did you?

1bad65
02-03-2010, 08:49 PM
What does it have to Tim Tebow?

You didn't happen to pick up the title of the thread this particular post is in did you?

What do these posts have to do with Tim Tebow? ;)

HA! I said "Palinly"!:D

I meant to say "Plainly" but I think "Palinly" fits in this situation!:p

Well of course Labor Unions are going to work for Democratic candidates. Would you support a group that wanted to destroy you?

So everytime I say something about a neo teabagger or something about the military it's directed at you?........:D Yes, there's a group of us here that talk about you once we get off this board.

Ward is an Indian and has never said he wasn't. Also, I guess if you,re going to call it assault for restaining a women to keep her from hitting you then so be it. Still if you accuse a man of a crime you should have some proof. There sure isn't any police records backing you up.

As you have said in the past you do it only to discredit me in the eyes of other people here on the board. This is a BB consisting of a handful of Kung Fu practioners. Do you think I'm somehow influencing American here on this board?:p

Hypocrite.

Drake
02-03-2010, 09:31 PM
For BD: http://www2.b3ta.com/mind-control/

:D

David Jamieson
02-04-2010, 07:16 AM
The glitter, the glam, the makeup and fake boobs all metes out as grotesque. lol

I must be getting old or something, none of this has value to me. :(

oh well...

goju
02-04-2010, 07:22 AM
http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww212/bkg1010QB/t20.jpg
holy hell!:eek::D

eh i dont care the raiders didnt make it so it is of no interest to me

David Jamieson
02-05-2010, 07:15 AM
It's about selling beer people.

solo1
02-05-2010, 10:19 AM
Whats the problem with Tebow and his mom talking about her decision NOT to have an abortion? I really fail to see why this is a big deal. Its 3 million for a 30 second spot they paid the money the NFL says its okay, so what? are folks THAT sensitive that they cant watch a tv commercial with ot getting their panties in a wad?

BoulderDawg
02-05-2010, 10:52 AM
Would you feel the same way if it was a pro choice group or an anti-war group?

I would. Politics has no place at a sporting event.

MasterKiller
02-07-2010, 08:09 PM
I called that one wrong!

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w247/Gilman924/CHEER/05SaintsCov.jpg

BoulderDawg
02-07-2010, 08:17 PM
I actually watched a little of it this year. To be honest most of the commercials made me want to throw up. The only one I liked was the one that featured that hot goth girl.

For someone who saw The Who as a 13 year old at one of his first concerts I really felt sad watching that halftime show. Did anyone notice that if you were actually in the crowd you were probably too blinded by all the lights to see the guys on stage. That was probably a good idea.

"I hope I die before I get old"...........I don't think Roger and Pete agree with that any more. I was laughing watching this think what if you could carry this video back to 1972 and show it to those guys.

MasterKiller
02-08-2010, 07:45 AM
I actually watched a little of it this year. To be honest most of the commercials made me want to throw up. The only one I liked was the one that featured that hot goth girl.

For someone who saw The Who as a 13 year old at one of his first concerts I really felt sad watching that halftime show. Did anyone notice that if you were actually in the crowd you were probably too blinded by all the lights to see the guys on stage. That was probably a good idea.

"I hope I die before I get old"...........I don't think Roger and Pete agree with that any more. I was laughing watching this think what if you could carry this video back to 1972 and show it to those guys.
Is there anything you *don't* b1tch about?

BoulderDawg
02-08-2010, 10:12 AM
I think of it as a lone voice crying out in the wilderness!:p

GeneChing
02-09-2010, 10:41 AM
Enjoyed the game. The halftime show had a very cool stage, but Roger struck me as a little too Wayne Newton. I was trying to explain to my kid about the windmill guitar stroke, but gave up.

GeneChing
02-09-2010, 10:46 AM
I wouldn't have even noticed that Tebow ad if there wasn't such a hubbub about it.

In general, the ads were weak this year. Too many ads with men in their underwear. Also too many ads about henpecked husbands who could only find redemption in Flo TV, sports cars and dove skin lotion (wtf?) Only the Danica Patrick ad was sexy, and just barely. The Bud ads were super lame.

The doritos ads were funny.

BoulderDawg
02-09-2010, 10:53 AM
I only saw about half of them. I liked the one where the goth girl is being followed by two guys.

As I said most of them made me want to throw up. The Simpsons commercial about we should all feel bad for a corporate big wig who lost a lot of money was disgusting.

I identified with the causual friday commercial. I once worked for a company where the females there averaged about 300 pounds. One girl imparticular went about 350 and would come in on friday with tight shorts and a halter....I was like "Please I'll wear an f'ing tux just no more causual friday!":D