02-05-2010, 08:51 AM
Very strange indeed.

TenTigers
02-05-2010, 08:53 AM
kinda begs the response, "and you are...?" :rolleyes:

taai gihk yahn
02-05-2010, 09:17 AM
from the link (bolding mine):

"Ive left my cave. Any Pak Mei or Southern double handed style practitioners interested in Wah Nam body posture or power generation please contact myself. Im not interested in teaching empty hand or to people who do not belong to any tree. You might have to Bai Xi with Sifu first if i do not have approval to teach you. I will be correcting the differences between your own style and what i think is applicable from Wah Nam. I will not be revealing any further recipe differences in your own style, or explaining recipe definitions (eg. Lok Ging, Floating-Sinking) in english unless you become a Wah Nam student under me or Sifu. Seeing you will be learning top down and i expect the learner to have some bottom up foundation, also for those reasons, expect the rate charged to be somewhat expensive. I am open to means testing the rate charged. I have always been more interested in the barter exchange of things of value compared to currency (which i believe has no real value).

basically im here to help fill any lost understanding that is applicable to your style. I will not be demonstrating my own abilities, you will have to decide during the sessions if you think i can walk the talk. I am yet to teach any body offically outside of Wah Nam. I can teach via correspondence as well as locally to Sydney Australia. If i think you are a Sifu trying to obtain knowledge who has been previously rejected by my Sifu, then get one of your students to apply under me instead. If you are later interested in becoming a Wah Nam student under myself, you will always have the option to learn from Sifu directly - however i think the rate charged will be mucher higher, plus the amount of digestion much s/lower. I dont expect to open a school or teach publicly until there is no other Wah Nam Pak Mei school of quality open in my local residence, ie. hopefully never. Ive been learning for 10years now, and i would not judge my performance by the only video of me online in my first year of training. Good luck with your application if you are still interested. dan "

yeah, I think you've made that abundantly clear...

taai gihk yahn
02-05-2010, 09:23 AM

anyone?...anyone?...anyone? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4zyjLyBp64&feature=related)

Reality_Check
02-05-2010, 10:37 AM

He might be in some of the videos here: http://wahnam.com.au/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=5.

There is a Sihing Daniel listed.

Wong Ying Home
02-05-2010, 11:39 AM
You may or may not be aware but there is allready a big organisation called shaolin Wah Nam, run by the very eclectic wong kiew kit.

You may want to ensure you clearly differentiate yourselves from them for many reasons

TenTigers
02-05-2010, 12:01 PM
Nice vids. Sifu Troung has great form, and clearly demonstrates the Bak Mei body.
(stone lion looks very similar to the sup ji I had learned years ago)
If I knew someone in the area who wanted to learn Bak Mei, I would definately seek him out.

Dan
02-06-2010, 09:19 AM
yeah, I think you've made that abundantly clear...
in reference to? that i am Dan of wahnam.com.au? *shrug* I am Daniel Pedemont not Daniel Boerma aka SiHing Daniel as i would call him seeing it is _my_ tribute site for _my_ school, its only been on the net since 2001 and ive only posted here about it since 2002 - incase anyone here still thinks there is any misdirection.

ill remind myself to check here until this thread dies seeing there is activity, otherwise for anyone else _actually_ interested or doing their homework with genuine questions, you might be interested in joining the WNMA Group on facebook - if you can find it - or contacting me via my details on the schools contact page.

jow yeroc
02-06-2010, 09:56 AM
the Truongs have great jow ga too.