PDA

View Full Version : Chi Kung / Baduanjin

Eugene
02-05-2010, 10:01 AM
Hello people,

I practice each morning, 18 Chi Kung and after that Baduanjin for the soft training, can I combine them ? Or should I do just one ?

Peace Eugene

Skip J.
02-09-2010, 10:08 AM
Hello people,

I practice each morning, 18 Chi Kung and after that Baduanjin for the soft training, can I combine them ? Or should I do just one ?

Peace Eugene
I wish I had that much time for training myself.... my compliments on your efforts!

uki
02-09-2010, 03:45 PM
the 8 brocades of silk can be done at anytime it is convenient for you to do so. :)

Eugene
02-13-2010, 04:39 AM
Thx Skip.J,

I wish you had also some more time :0

uki
02-13-2010, 03:37 PM
I wish you had also some more timeyou wake up with a whole day of time... use it wisely. :p

bawang
02-13-2010, 05:48 PM
its perfectly safe to blindly experiment with qigong.

try imagine sending all the qi to your head. something magical will happen u will love it

taai gihk yahn
02-13-2010, 05:56 PM

try imagine sending all the qi to your head. something magical will happen u will love it

don't forget to hold your breath and squeeze your anus really hard at the same time...:eek:

taai gihk yahn
02-13-2010, 05:57 PM
Hello people,

Peace Eugene

why don't you just ask your teacher?:confused:

Scott R. Brown
02-14-2010, 01:18 AM

don't forget to hold your breath and squeeze your anus really hard at the same time...:eek:

My favorite Qui Chung exercises are the one where you:

1) Stand up with your feet slightly wider than your shoulders,

2) Bend your knees slightly and bend over at the waist, placing
your head between your legs,

3) Remain in this position for the count of about 30,

4) Straighten up as fast as you can!

5) After you wake up, repeat 9 more times!

Then follow with:

1) Stand up with feet close together,

2) Spin around as fast as you can for the count of 30,

3) Get up and repeat 9 more times!

You can practice these exercises one after the other if you like they are perfectly safe!! Especially when standing on a really really high wall, a cliff, or just inside the open door of an airplane!

Really......perfectly safe!!!!

Trust me!!

Would someone with this face (:)) lie to you?

taai gihk yahn
02-14-2010, 06:53 AM
5) After you wake up, repeat 9 more times!

roflmao!!!!

uki
02-14-2010, 08:50 AM
1) Stand up with feet close together, arms at side

2) Spin around as fast as you can for the count of 30,

3) stop with feet together while placing palms together in front of chest - stop so you are facing the same way direction you began to spin... don't sway or fall over.
i fixed that for you... it's an old pleiades energy boosting trick. :D

Scott R. Brown
02-14-2010, 09:53 AM
stop with feet together while placing palms together in front of chest - stop so you are facing the same way direction you began to spin... don't sway or fall over.

i fixed that for you... it's an old pleiades energy boosting trick. :D

If you don't sway or fall over you aren't doing it correctly!!!:p

uki
02-14-2010, 02:10 PM
If you don't sway or fall over you aren't doing it correctly!!!pure Spectacubation! :eek:

taai gihk yahn
02-14-2010, 07:53 PM
pure Spectacubation! :eek:

hey, I'm the only here one who spectacubates purely; the rest of you do it and get your greasy fingerprint smudges all over the place...

Scott R. Brown
02-15-2010, 03:24 AM
hey, I'm the only here one who spectacubates purely; the rest of you do it and get your greasy fingerprint smudges all over the place...

What's specubation.....and just how can I get my greasy fingerprints on cool stuff too?

Skip J.
02-15-2010, 06:29 AM
Thx Skip.J,

I wish you had also some more time :0
And, thanks to you too... Be cool... and if you can remember the 60's like it was yesterday..peace be with you!!!