PDA

View Full Version : Bin Laden Can't Run Or Hide...

jjj
10-29-2001, 04:51 AM
http://www.madblast.com/binladen.htm

Check out Jr. on thos bongos, man he looks serious!

LOL check this one out too:
http://www.madblast.com/oska/tellie.cfm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It's not really NHB because they won't let me bring a platoon of Navy SEAL's with Blackhawk fire support into the ring!"
-Watchman

Martial Joe
10-29-2001, 06:27 AM
They picked out a great face for george...

The telletuby game would be better if you could shoot themin different places.

http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif IXIJoe KaveyIXIhttp://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif
I am Sharky's main man...

David
10-29-2001, 03:04 PM
I like the way it shows 100 bombs hitting anything but the target. Poignant. :rolleyes:

xingyiman
10-29-2001, 08:43 PM
http://www.newgrounds.com/collections/osama.html

Enjoy! :D

Budokan
10-29-2001, 09:46 PM
So far he's been able to do both with consummate skill.

K. Mark Hoover

jjj
10-31-2001, 02:11 AM
Shut up Butholecan.

Here is another, you will LYFAO:

http://www.mikeoverbeck.com/osama/diplomacy.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It's not really NHB because they won't let me bring a platoon of Navy SEAL's with Blackhawk fire support into the ring!"
-Watchman

joedoe
10-31-2001, 02:24 AM
Sorry, I thought free speech was a valued thing in the home of the brave and the free. So the fact that Budokan has made a very valid point that you don't like now allows you to tell him to shut up?

I think it is also fair to point this out to all of you who have branded people as traitors and/or unpatriotic for voicing their opinion that the war that is currently being carried out is wrong that those people also have the right to free speech.

So far, Bin Laden has managed to run and hide very well. That is the truth of the situation. Like it or lump it.

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
You're fu(king up my chi

jjj
10-31-2001, 02:58 AM
Shut up AssBandit.

We will take care of Bin Laden, it is just a matter of time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Watchman

joedoe
10-31-2001, 03:00 AM
Just like you took care of Saddam? :D

You're fu(king up my chi

jjj
10-31-2001, 03:27 AM
He is next on the ****list. We might add sydney too, because you live there. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Watchman

Martial Joe
10-31-2001, 03:34 AM
You are a silly guy...

Any spelling errors?

http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif IXIJoe KaveyIXIhttp://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif
I am Sharky's main man...

joedoe
10-31-2001, 03:59 AM
Ooooooh, I am pooing my pants :D

Come back and crow when you finally do get either of them.

You're fu(king up my chi

jjj
10-31-2001, 04:07 AM
Oh I will rest assured of that! BTW, you Aussies could help out as soon as you upgrade your Air Force, Sopwith Camels aren't very useful this day and age. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Watchman

joedoe
10-31-2001, 04:24 AM
Well, every time our sopwith camels went up against your top guns in the last few joint wargames we whipped their arses. Maybe you guys should be using sopwith camels :D

BTW our SAS are on their way to help out in Afghanistan. Even your President acknowledged the effectiveness of the Aussie forces.

You're fu(king up my chi

jjj
10-31-2001, 04:37 AM
Bull****! you know the USA and Israel have the best, most experienced pilots in the world! I want to see proof! Show me a link!

>>Even your President acknowledged the effectiveness of the Aussie forces.<<

He must have been impressed by the crocodyle wrestling demonstration.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Watchman

rogue
10-31-2001, 05:48 AM
ABandit, the Aussie SAS is rated very good, they just lack the on the job experience that the Brits and US has. I'm sure they'll enjoy putting a few notches on their belts.

"Americans don't have the courage to come here," Mullah Mohammed Omar, leader of the Taliban

There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change; it is, 'To use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wounds, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time.' Patton

joedoe
10-31-2001, 06:29 AM
Given that most of their missions are not exactly publicised anyway, it's kind of hard to say how much involvement they have had compared to the UK or US forces. Either way, they supposedly have a pretty good reputation as do the regular infantry.

JJJ - keep trying buddy. You can live in your own little world and keep believing what you want.

You're fu(king up my chi

Serpent
10-31-2001, 07:34 AM
The Aussie SAS and the British SAS would kick the butts of any US soldier you care to mention. I think you'll find that you're currently losing this war in Afghanistan AND at home. What did your Defence Secretary say? "The Taliban are proving to be more able and determined than we thought", or words to that effect. And you thought they were just a bunch of barbarian ragheads that would pee their pants the moment the grand ol' US of A showed up! You failed in Vietnam, you failed with Saddam - what, are you going for the hat-trick?

Watchman
10-31-2001, 07:53 AM
Three weeks does not a lost war make.

Xebsball
10-31-2001, 07:58 AM
Cool, Watchman can speak No_Know style :)

-------------------------
I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt
I'm too sexy for your mother, too sexy for your mother
So sexy, YEAH

joedoe
10-31-2001, 07:59 AM
I agree, 3 weeks doesn't mean you are losing the war. However I get the feeling that a lot of people thought it would be a walk in the park and they are only now realising that it is not going to be easy to get Bin Laden.

I'll shut up now :)

You're fu(king up my chi

Watchman
10-31-2001, 08:18 AM
And that's even after every single government official that has spoken on the matter has continually stated that this will be a protracted engagement.

We're not losing the "war" - what's happening is the campaign is stretching the average American's 3rd grade level attention span beyond the breaking point. :rolleyes:

joedoe
10-31-2001, 08:27 AM
I have got to admit I am surprised at the fact that the bombing has gone on for 3 weeks. I would have thought that the action would have been a fairly short bombing campaign followed by special forces being sent in to take out Bin Laden. I understand that the aim is to limit the risk of US/allied casualties as much as possible, but I am not convinced that the continued bombing campaign is making it any safer for ground troops.

Then again, I only base my judgements on what we get fed by the news services, so I may well be (and probably am) completely in the dark. Also, I am not noted for being a military genius :).

You're fu(king up my chi

Fish of Fury
10-31-2001, 08:40 AM
yep, aussie fighter pilots have consistently wiped the floor with US top guns.
sopwith camels my arse.

__________________________________________________ _________________________ "I'm just trying to lull you into a genuine sense of security!"

Stranger
10-31-2001, 09:14 AM
The Australian SAS are very good, and their instructors have been blooded and likely many of the troopers have as well. If they come to help, it is good.

Australia's pilots are very good, and have been taught by instructors who were blooded. If they come to help, it is good.

We are not losing the war. Obviously, we have not found bin Laden YET.

The only reason Saddam is in power has been as a result of American presidents deciding to keep it so. If we wanted Baghdad, there wasn't a **** thing the Iraqis could have done to stop it.

I don't get mad.
I get stabby.

jjj
10-31-2001, 02:28 PM
Hey I never said anything bad about the SAS, the British SAS is among the best! The croc remark was just a joke. What I asked for is proof of these ridiculous claims that the Austrailian AF always beats the US in top gun cometitions. Guess now it is time to stop talking instead of backing up your claims huh Abandit? Well...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Watchman

Ford Prefect
10-31-2001, 03:57 PM
LOL@the aussie AF beating the US AF. Sorry guys, but we are far from losing the war. Where do you come up with stuff? If we lose a couple soldiers or bomb a few "innocent" afghans, that suddenly counts as losing the war? Get real. We are kicking the crap out of them right now.

AssBandit,

BTW, George Bush Sr had made a pact with the other Middle Eastern nations that he would only go as far as to get Iraq out of Kuwait. The US could not get Suddam because of this. I for one am glad that Bush didn't decide to screw the pact and go after Suddam because diplomacy with these nations would be all but impossible if he did. GW's administration is now able to build off this fact that the US is capable of holding up their side of an agreement in a military arena. You obviously don't know sh1t.

Kaitain(UK)
10-31-2001, 05:05 PM
or at least our press (bar the Sun) would have us think so

In the midst of the Anthrax problems I find it disgraceful that people can talk about temperance.

7000 innocent people died, plus the Anthrax victims and the embassy victims - plus whatever else happens.

There should be no appeasement, the Taliban regime is a totalitarian regime that has had no problem killing innocents in the past - its own nationals in fact. Bin Laden and the Taliban need to be removed.

However, if the Israel/Palestine situation is not resolved within the same timeframe it will all just happen again - we need to remove the festering wounds from the past foreign policy and also prevent any further occurences - ASAP

"If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?"

Budokan
10-31-2001, 05:31 PM
We are most decidedly NOT losing the war. We just haven't been able to flush out Osama yet because he's hiding like a roach; that was the thrust of my earlier statement. Typical terrorist mentality: strike then hide.

But I agree, we'll get 'em sooner or later if we have the chance. But I'm wondering if his own people don't have orders to whack him if it looks like we're getting close to doing so...?

Oh, by the way, JJJ. I woke up in America today, not the old Soviet Union. I'll say what I want to say when I want to say it. Especially if it hacks off an intolerant narrow-minded f*cknut like yourself....

K. Mark Hoover

LEGEND
10-31-2001, 05:34 PM
I think the frustration builds from the fact that we have the most powerful military force in the world but we're stuck with bombing ONLY. Right now the stragedy seems pretty CLEVER...we have the so called NORTHERN ALLIANCE that we can USE as our ground force troops( why waste ours )...in terms of the AIR...we have AIR SUPREMACY...the TALIBAN air force is NO MORE. Now it's just time to soften them up...using special forces to do hit and run. I too am unclear if the US is deciding to use our soldiers to invade and destroy the TALIBANs...I think we're gonna QUIETLY buildup our ground forces somewhere...like in Desert Shield...and maybe then launch a mass attack OR hopefully the Northern Alliance can do it for us. WHO KNOWs...

A

jjj
10-31-2001, 05:42 PM
Thats it! We are blowing up Richland MS right after Sidney! That will shut you up Butholecan!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Watchman

Budokan
10-31-2001, 05:48 PM
Well, to be honest, wiping Richland, MS off the map really wouldn't be much of a loss... ;)

I'm afraid it wouldn't even be noticed!

K. Mark Hoover

jjj
10-31-2001, 05:49 PM
LOL

To be honest sometimes I wish we would bomb Cincinnati...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Watchman

Ford Prefect
10-31-2001, 06:02 PM
Me too.