PDA

View Full Version : wtf?

David Jamieson
02-23-2010, 09:46 AM
Why is this forum moderated to death?

It is OT for cripes sake. Nobody is in here except for 1bad, drake and bowlder dog arguing about america

But the main forum gets left alone mostly?

What happened to this place anyway?

yeesh

GeneChing
02-23-2010, 11:24 AM
Believe it or not, I get more complaints about this forum than the Wing Chun forum (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)now. :rolleyes:

As for the recent BD vs. Drake flame war, I'm in conversation with Drake and hope to work it out. We'll see.

sanjuro_ronin
02-23-2010, 11:59 AM
[QUOTE=GeneChing;993903]Believe it or not, I get more complaints about this forum than the Wing Chun forum (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)now. :rolleyes:
/QUOTE]

I find that hard to believe !!
:D

David Jamieson
02-23-2010, 12:22 PM
Really?

Cause that wing chun forum is filled to eth brim with dou... nevermind. :D

anyway, point taken.

I was just curious really.

P.S Please ban hardwork108 if he isn't you teaching us patience through zen.

thank you.

:)

Drake
02-23-2010, 06:12 PM
David Jamieson...

Kill yourself...

KIDDING!! DON'T DO IT!!

Not you, anyway... :p

GeneChing
02-23-2010, 06:18 PM
I have unbanned Drake.

Wing Chun died down a bit, both in discussion here and in print. It used to be I'd get a flame war there every couple of weeks and articles submitted all the time. It got so bad that I had to tell people that new Wing Chun submissions would have to queue up for a long time before I'd even get around to reading them.

Now I get this feeling it's on the verge or a resurgence. I'm starting to get Wing Chun submissions again and in wake of Ip Man (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52218), there are several other Wing Chun movies on the way. I hear Wing Chun schools are now thriving in PRC and Hong Kong.

But more to the point, as you know, I'm very laissez faire about moderation here. I'm happy to ban people because it's just a flick of a switch. Many members betray their foolishness through poor posting. Many more show more foolishness by reacting to that. It's one of those 'who's more the fool, the fool or the fool who follows the fool?' problems. There's just no teaching some, so why bother?

But you two, of all people here, know what I'm talking about. ;)

Drake
02-23-2010, 07:00 PM
It's one of those 'who's more the fool, the fool or the fool who follows the fool?' problems.

Eh? You...pity the fool?

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s123/kenickieb/MrT15.jpg

dimethylsea
02-23-2010, 08:16 PM
Why is this forum moderated to death?

It is OT for cripes sake. Nobody is in here except for 1bad, drake and bowlder dog arguing about america

F*ck, I guess I gotta flamewar more.

uki
02-24-2010, 01:57 AM
ya'll gotta learn to be an a$$ without taking a poop... it's all about class and wit mang. :p

David Jamieson
02-24-2010, 05:47 AM
You banned Drake?

I mean, he's a right wing militaristic flag waver, but that's nothing compared to the lord of delusions we call "hardly working for 108 weeks straight" :p

jeez Drake, what did you do? Totally lose it and threaten to kill someone over a remark about your propensity for young men and cheap wine?

what was it? :D

sanjuro_ronin
02-24-2010, 06:49 AM
I would have banned Boulderdog, or whatever his handle is, long before I would ban Drake.
I mean, at least Drake gets into SOME of the MA discussions.
I don't get the banning...
Glad it was reversed though.

Personally I think that we should NOT allow any political discussions on a MA forum, even on the off topic.
As for those that should be banned, well...
To be honest, as much as certain posters tend to contaminate good threads with their attempts to cause ****, I think that some crap is need to offset the quality, its a yin-yang thing.
Besides that, having "living, posting proof" of all that is wrong with TCMA is not a bad thing.

kfson
02-24-2010, 07:12 AM
Personally I think that we should NOT allow any political discussions on a MA forum, even on the off topic.

What isn't political?

BoulderDawg
02-24-2010, 11:35 AM
Also it appears that any topics that people have objected about has been locked. Is this not the "off topic" area? Just because people cannot discuss the subject in a mature manner is no reason to lock the topic. Those people should be dealt with individually.

There is no reason to personally insult another poster simply because you don't like their views. Deal with it on an individual basis.

uki
02-24-2010, 11:46 AM
What isn't political?are you attempting to start **** and conaminate the thread with your honesty??? :D

David Jamieson
02-24-2010, 02:26 PM
What isn't political?

Love.

The air we breath.

Gourmet food.

Music from the heart.

A well done days work.

A parents effort.

Man, I could go on... :)

politics can be applied to anything, but that doesn't mean everything is political. One must make it so.

BoulderDawg
02-24-2010, 03:38 PM
So Gene, If I object to a thread on this board simply based on the subject matter then it's going to be immediately locked down?

Every post on the military thread was linked and documented. Why was it locked?

If this is going to be the case where threads are closed because people don't like them then let me know now.

1bad65
02-24-2010, 03:44 PM
There is no reason to personally insult another poster simply because you don't like their views. Deal with it on an individual basis.

If I asked you to stop using the words "teabagger" and "Biblethumper" as they are insults to people with certain political views (including myself), would you stop using those insults?

Drake
02-24-2010, 06:42 PM
Basically, I was disrespectful to Gene, and I accept that. It had nothing to do with anything but that.

So, in the future, I'll respect his wishes and simply refer to wife-beating racist liberal psychopaths in Boulder. Since, by not naming a person, I can't possibly be insulting an individual, right? :D

And no... I don't threaten people over the net. It's kind of silly, really.

sanjuro_ronin
02-25-2010, 07:03 AM
So Gene, If I object to a thread on this board simply based on the subject matter then it's going to be immediately locked down?

Every post on the military thread was linked and documented. Why was it locked?

If this is going to be the case where threads are closed because people don't like them then let me know now.

Do you ever post in this MA forum about MA ???

kfson
02-25-2010, 07:54 AM
People can call me whatever they want. Will that change me? Not one bit. Will that insult me? Maybe for a second while the child in me throws a temper tantrum, then I tell the child to shut his !*&(!*%^)*!^$)*!^ arse. He understands I mean business.

1bad65
02-25-2010, 08:10 AM
BD, if I asked you to stop using the words "teabagger" and "Biblethumper" as they are insults to people with certain political views (including myself), would you stop using those insults?

kfson
02-25-2010, 08:14 AM
BD, if I asked you to stop using the words "teabagger" and "Biblethumper" as they are insults to people with certain political views (including myself), would you stop using those insults?

Ask yourself why you are insulted.

kfson
02-25-2010, 08:17 AM
Love.

The air we breath.

Gourmet food.

Music from the heart.

A well done days work.

A parents effort.

Man, I could go on... :)

politics can be applied to anything, but that doesn't mean everything is political. One must make it so.

Politics is a process by which groups of people make collective decisions.
How does one make a decision?

TaichiMantis
02-25-2010, 08:23 AM
breathe people...just breathe :p

kfson
02-25-2010, 08:29 AM
breathe people...just breathe :p

I've been insulted!

1bad65
02-25-2010, 08:30 AM
Ask yourself why you are insulted.

That's not the issue. BD said he against namecalling, and he even got someone temp banned over it. So I'm asking him if he was asked to stop calling names, would he do so.

Drake
02-25-2010, 08:41 AM
That's not the issue. BD said he against namecalling, and he even got someone temp banned over it. So I'm asking him if he was asked to stop calling names, would he do so.

Well..you know the old saying... "The *****y wheel gets the grease"

Or is that how it went?

kfson
02-25-2010, 09:03 AM
I've noticed some people are here to get other's goats. In a way, this is justifiable because it exposes one of "your" martial art's weakness. If you can master the "Goat Getter" technique, you are miles ahead.

You, mister, are an idiot, a fool, a jackarse... shut your yapper for once in your life!

uki
02-25-2010, 10:57 AM
BD, if I asked you to stop using the words "teabagger" and "Biblethumper" as they are insults to people with certain political views (including myself), would you stop using those insults?why does it matter what you can choose not to take personally?? who cares?? why waste your energy being offended by something?? LOL

GeneChing
02-25-2010, 11:02 AM
I banned Drake after getting complaints. I drew the line on the tea party nutbag thread (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56492&page=5). Drake crossed the line first.

Now it looks like we're back where we started. I'm getting complaints about Drake, BoulderDawg and 1bad65, mostly over these political thread flame wars. This is why I was hesitant to offer an Off Topic forum. Political discussions get heated, flame wars erupt, and it's just a bother.

So I'm drawing the line again - HERE - and this time, it's one for all and all for one. If there's more flaming from either Drake, BoulderDawg and 1bad65, they all get banned.

Now we sit and watch to see who is the suicide bomber.

BoulderDawg
02-25-2010, 11:12 AM
Basically, I was disrespectful to Gene, and I accept that. It had nothing to do with anything but that.

So, in the future, I'll respect his wishes and simply refer to wife-beating racist liberal psychopaths in Boulder. Since, by not naming a person, I can't possibly be insulting an individual, right? :D

And no... I don't threaten people over the net. It's kind of silly, really.

The board is your

sanjuro_ronin
02-25-2010, 11:13 AM
I banned Drake after getting complaints. I drew the line on the tea party nutbag thread (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56492&page=5). Drake crossed the line first.

Now it looks like we're back where we started. I'm getting complaints about Drake, BoulderDawg and 1bad65, mostly over these political thread flame wars. This is why I was hesitant to offer an Off Topic forum. Political discussions get heated, flame wars erupt, and it's just a bother.

So I'm drawing the line again - HERE - and this time, it's one for all and all for one. If there's more flaming from either Drake, BoulderDawg and 1bad65, they all get banned.

I know you don't like hear this Boss but, moderate the forums more that's all.
When it comes to things like politics, religion and MA, things that are very personal to people, arguments get heated up, so you either allow a free for all or you moderate.

Drake
02-25-2010, 11:14 AM

Gene Ching is a liberal nutbag!! Yeah!! Bring it!! :eek::eek: :D

I really have to see someone about my self destructive behavior... hehehehe...

uki
02-25-2010, 11:16 AM
I know you don't like hear this Boss but, moderate the forums more that's all.
When it comes to things like politics, religion and MA, things that are very personal to people, arguments get heated up, so you either allow a free for all or you moderate.either way it's interesting to see people who claim mastery to become "offended"... personally i think being offended is a sign of personal insecurity and weakness and thus would get in the way of the proper martial art mindset if and when a situation arises, but what would i know. :p

uki
02-25-2010, 11:17 AM
I really have to see someone about my self destructive behavior... hehehehe...sadly you are supposed to represent our armed forces... your country would expect more from you.

GeneChing
02-25-2010, 11:25 AM
Actually I believe in the free for all. Remember Battle Royales in Professional Wrasslin'? I love those. That's the model I've had for this forum all along. It's only when people start complaining that so-and-so hurt their feelings when I have to respond. It's like refereeing kindergarten sparring matches sometimes...:rolleyes:

Beyond not having the inclination to impose strict moderation, I really don't have the time. I have a magazine and website to publish, research to do, and stuff to sell (http://www.martialartsmart.com/index.html) to pay for it all.

Drake's right. I am a liberal nutbag. :p

sanjuro_ronin
02-25-2010, 11:34 AM
either way it's interesting to see people who claim mastery to become "offended"... personally i think being offended is a sign of personal insecurity and weakness and thus would get in the way of the proper martial art mindset if and when a situation arises, but what would i know. :p

I have never heard anyone claim mastery of any MA here, have you?

sanjuro_ronin
02-25-2010, 11:35 AM
Actually I believe in the free for all. Remember Battle Royales in Professional Wrasslin'? I love those. That's the model I've had for this forum all along. It's only when people start complaining that so-and-so hurt their feelings when I have to respond. It's like refereeing kindergarten sparring matches sometimes...:rolleyes:

Beyond not having the inclination to impose strict moderation, I really don't have the time. I have a magazine and website to publish, research to do, and stuff to sell (http://www.martialartsmart.com/index.html) to pay for it all.

Drake's right. I am a liberal nutbag. :p

Well, you can give some of the moderators banning powers....

BBWWWAAAHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dale Dugas
02-25-2010, 11:36 AM
or you can give some of us moderator powers.

I would not mind helping out brothers.....

hint hint....

uki
02-25-2010, 11:37 AM
I have never heard anyone claim mastery of any MA here, have you?i stir the pot in order to ensure i don't burn the bottom... it does seem that too many are inclined to point out something wrong. :)

kfson
02-25-2010, 11:45 AM
i stir the pot in order to ensure i don't burn the bottom... it does seem that too many are inclined to point out something wrong. :)

I would like the definition of "wrong".

If the forum rules are being followed but one is still offended, for whatever reason, there is always the ignore button. Sheesh.

MasterKiller
02-25-2010, 11:46 AM
why does it matter what you can choose not to take personally?? who cares?? why waste your energy being offended by something?? LOL

LOL at the stinky guy that sent me his address for a challenge match!!!

Dale Dugas
02-25-2010, 11:49 AM
yeah I have been LOLed at for giving out my address and asking for people to come visit and show me their superior material.

My door is always open and always will be. Come make friends or come find out the flavor of the floor in my training hall.

MasterKiller
02-25-2010, 11:50 AM
yeah I have been LOLed at for giving out my address and asking for people to come visit and show me their superior material.

My door is always open and always will be. Come make friends or come find out the flavor of the floor in my training hall.

I'm referring to uki. His claims to moral and spiritual superiority are facades to hide his weakness.

uki
02-25-2010, 11:59 AM
His claims to moral and spiritual superiority are facades to hide his weakness.the master(of what) has spoken. *not important enough for a smilie*

Drake
02-25-2010, 12:02 PM
I'm referring to uki. His claims to moral and spiritual superiority are facades to hide his weakness.

OOOOOOOH... the mod flamed someone... I'm tellin'!!!!

Seriously...if you PMed Gene instead of bringing your problem to my "face", then you are a coward. And since I didn't specify a person, it technically isn't a flame, according to this forum. :D

Again, this isn't an attack. This is just me expressing my disappointment.

uki
02-25-2010, 12:04 PM
Again, this isn't an attack. This is just me expressing my disappointment.did you check and see if your disappointment might first offend someone else?? how selfish of you.

:p

kfson
02-25-2010, 12:05 PM
did you check and see if your disappointment might first offend someone else?? how selfish of you. :p

You are so cruel!

Drake
02-25-2010, 12:06 PM
did you check and see if your disappointment might first offend someone else?? how selfish of you.

:p

Them being offended offends me.

GeneChing
02-25-2010, 12:07 PM
...our mods just need to pass it by me first. But if you want someone banned, sanjuro_ronin, just let me know and we'll put together a case for it.

The thing about banning is it's just a token gesture. It's quite easy to get around a ban. And there are special cases, like Drake for example. Ordinarily, when I ban someone, I'll ban the whole IP. This way I'll pick up any secondary accounts. However, Drake has a military account, so his IP has nearly three dozen users on our forum. There's no easy way to tell if all those users are all Drake or some of his comrades in arms.

Now personally, as an American publisher, I'm not one to censor anyone. I support freedom of speech (and if you need an example, I'll just point to uki :p). Of course, there's defamation and privacy issues, which is always a slippery slope on the web. We're seeing a precedent case being played out right now with Google in Italy. The web is a new frontier, so tread warily, or just don't get too attached to it.

Drake
02-25-2010, 12:07 PM
You are so cruel!

And offensive!

Drake
02-25-2010, 12:09 PM
Gene,
Where do we draw the line? It can't be personal attacks alone, because the other forums are rife with them. Considering that banning is the result, it might help if we had clear cut guidelines on what is bannable, or else this forum is going to start getting reeaaaaaal quiet.

And don't worry... I don't do the multiple account thing. Only Sifu Dave Ross does that! OOOOOH!!!!

kfson
02-25-2010, 12:09 PM
And offensive!

I also don't like people who don't bath.

sanjuro_ronin
02-25-2010, 12:32 PM
...our mods just need to pass it by me first. But if you want someone banned, sanjuro_ronin, just let me know and we'll put together a case for it.

The thing about banning is it's just a token gesture. It's quite easy to get around a ban. And there are special cases, like Drake for example. Ordinarily, when I ban someone, I'll ban the whole IP. This way I'll pick up any secondary accounts. However, Drake has a military account, so his IP has nearly three dozen users on our forum. There's no easy way to tell if all those users are all Drake or some of his comrades in arms.

Now personally, as an American publisher, I'm not one to censor anyone. I support freedom of speech (and if you need an example, I'll just point to uki :p). Of course, there's defamation and privacy issues, which is always a slippery slope on the web. We're seeing a precedent case being played out right now with Google in Italy. The web is a new frontier, so tread warily, or just don't get too attached to it.

Oh I don't agree with banning anyone, yes even HW8, LOL !
Personally I like when raving lunatics talk, it shows how mad they are !
LOL !
But, if a person is disruptive and doesn't contribute to the forum or makes every thread they post in a personal drama because of their inborn inferiority complex then I think banning is justified.

GeneChing
02-25-2010, 12:40 PM
I share exactly the same sentiments. Basically, I draw the line when there's a flame war or a legal action.

Take uki for example. We all bust his chops about not bathing, being a druggy nutjob, what have you, but he rolls with it. He's not offended because he knows it's only other nutjobs on a web forum.

I've got our submission deadline right now, as well as a visiting master in the house that I need to interview in an hour. I'm reviewing his rather extensive background material which I just received. So forgive me if I can't fully invest in this conversation at this time. I'll be more free later on in the day.

Dale Dugas
02-25-2010, 12:43 PM
good luck with that brother!

kfson
02-25-2010, 12:53 PM
Mr. GeneChing should be honored for his patience with the patients.

Dragonzbane76
02-25-2010, 02:55 PM
Take uki for example. We all bust his chops about not bathing, being a druggy nutjob, what have you, but he rolls with it. He's not offended because he knows it's only other nutjobs on a web forum.

haha as much as I bust on uki, I like the guy, he sticks to his guns but has enough bend when it is needed. I actually like pretty much everyone on here, except one, but I'll not bring that here. :)

KC Elbows
02-25-2010, 05:14 PM
Said this in another thread, but if you were on the street, and a barking person who every reasonable person just walks past screams about Blavatsky and Hitler secretly running the fed, and you get in a two hour screaming match with them in front of someone else's store, the police cart you both away. Only on the internet are you hailed as a hero for the same thing.

If half the forum would have to go because of not being able to resist arguing with one nutty member, they can't possibly be the good half.:D

taai gihk yahn
02-25-2010, 06:09 PM
Said this in another thread, but if you were on the street, and a barking person who every reasonable person just walks past screams about Blavatsky and Hitler secretly running the fed,D

LOL, lumping Blavatsky tog w/Hitler!!!! Would Steiner be the moderator for that panel discussion? HAR!

Hardwork108
02-25-2010, 07:03 PM

Hey, if the floor in your training hall is barbecue flavor then I will be there as soon as I can get a plane ticket....:p

Drake
02-25-2010, 07:40 PM
If you guys want to talk conspiracy theory, then why is it HW108 flames people left and right, but is never banned? THAT is one mystery that doesn't add up!

Hardwork108
02-25-2010, 08:21 PM
If you guys want to talk conspiracy theory, then why is it HW108 flames people left and right, but is never banned? THAT is one mystery that doesn't add up!
Hey, my last post to Dale Dugas was not flaming anyone, I was just kidding around....LOL

Dragonzbane76
02-26-2010, 06:10 AM
Hey, my last post to Dale Dugas was not flaming anyone, I was just kidding around....LOL

See you've dug yourself such a big hole that no one can tell anymore. Must be your 'winning' personality and people skills.

David Jamieson
02-26-2010, 06:25 AM
LOL at the stinky guy that sent me his address for a challenge match!!!

In all fairness though, Uki has evolved in the time he's been here.
He's still a little nutty, but he doesn't deliberately seek to offend and perhaps never did.

Remember his early spaced out david carradine-esque posts? yeah, a lot of guys used to do those. :p

Hardwork108
02-26-2010, 06:59 AM
See you've dug yourself such a big hole that no one can tell anymore. Must be your 'winning' personality and people skills.
A big hole?:confused:

You know, I believe that you take the internet too seriously sometimes.

By the way, no matter what your opinion is of me, as I still actually practice TCMAs while posting in a KUNG FU forum, while you don't!:p

Dragonzbane76
02-26-2010, 08:20 AM
A big hole?

You know, I believe that you take the internet too seriously sometimes.

By the way, no matter what your opinion is of me, as I still actually practice TCMAs while posting in a KUNG FU forum, while you don't!

hahaha there you go trying to win again....:rolleyes: lol
play away.. play away

KC Elbows
03-01-2010, 04:54 PM
I give up. I demand that taai gihk yahn be banned based on his derailing the Hitler-blavatsky discussion, willfully, no less. This ban should be temporary, and followed by some sort of self defeating argument over his often disproven beliefs on parachute pants which will grow to dominate the forum. Participation, for reasons of 'street cred,' will be mandatory on all forums except the wing chun forum. When he is finally permanently banned(i.e. gets a job with no internet access or loses use of his limbs, oh, and tongue, so he can't even surf online with some sort of Christopher Reeves mouth control device), any who fail to brag about the entire thing will be labeled revisionists. So say we all.

David Jamieson
03-02-2010, 06:57 AM
seriously, the off the topic forum is still more moderated than the entire main forum.

And the moderator for this one is dumping off topic stuff into the main forum?
no offense MK, but you do that, then over-moderate this one.

Does anybody not see an issue with congruity here?
I mean if you guys don't give a **** that's cool!

MasterKiller
03-02-2010, 07:14 AM
And the moderator for this one is dumping off topic stuff into the main forum?
no offense MK, but you do that, then over-moderate this one. I don't moderate the main forum and have no power to move anything from there to here. I was leaving this one to fend for itself, wild-west style, but some of these guys don't play well together.

Drake
03-02-2010, 07:48 AM
I don't moderate the main forum and have no power to move anything from there to here. I was leaving this one to fend for itself, wild-west style, but some of these guys don't play well together.

And this differs from the main forum HOW?

David Jamieson
03-02-2010, 08:27 AM
And this differs from the main forum HOW?

exactly.

It's like , what the heck is the point of having an off topic forum? It is the place of bickering nonsense, but now, we have two forums filled with bickering nonsense. Well 3 with the wc forum, but that was always a bunch of people arguing over who had better stir sticks in their coffee room...so to speak. lol

kfson
03-02-2010, 08:29 AM
exactly.

It's like , what the heck is the point of having an off topic forum? It is the place of bickering nonsense, but now, we have two forums filled with bickering nonsense. Well 3 with the wc forum, but that was always a bunch of people arguing over who had bigger stir sticks in their coffee room...so to speak. lol

Lucas
03-02-2010, 11:14 AM
If anyone deserves to be banned, its me. Think about it.

sanjuro_ronin
03-02-2010, 11:18 AM
Ivan is not impressed with this thread.
http://www.whytraveltofrance.com/images/jeanclaudevandamme_splits.jpg

Lucas
03-02-2010, 01:58 PM
ok, you got me, whos ivan and whats the red X.

i dont see a picture

sanjuro_ronin
03-02-2010, 02:01 PM
Someone deleted Ivan !!

http://www.lucidscreening.com/i/nrns2.jpg

Dragonzbane76
03-02-2010, 04:24 PM
haha is that JCVD? looks like him but i really can't see his face that well. :p

Lucas
03-02-2010, 04:24 PM
it does look like him Sanjuro is just stoked about the new universal soldier movie

Dragonzbane76
03-02-2010, 04:28 PM
are they making another one of those piece of sh!t movies??? some god somewhere hates us if so.

Lucas
03-02-2010, 04:34 PM
ya tell me about it. Dolf is in it too... :D

i think its ol van damme's attempt to make some cash, the mma fight, the movie. etc.

David Jamieson
03-03-2010, 06:12 AM
someone needs to tell jcvd that doing the splits is not intimidating.

In fact, it's a little gay when it comes right down to it.

meh, movie types, they all have a severely distorted reality anyway. lol

sanjuro_ronin
03-03-2010, 06:53 AM
I think it may have been his frost movie role:
No Retreat, No surrender.
He was the bad guy, a russian MA.

David Jamieson
03-03-2010, 01:55 PM
I think it may have been his frost movie role:
No Retreat, No surrender.
He was the bad guy, a russian MA.

His imitation bruce lee movie was ok. the frank dux bs story one.

i haven't seen the jcvd flick yet (of that title, but i hear it's interesting)

95% of his films are pure ass sweat cologne though in my books.
cheesier than chuck norris' mustache. :D

Lucas
03-03-2010, 02:07 PM
the jvcd movie is actually decent.

kfson
03-03-2010, 02:13 PM
Someone deleted Ivan !!

http://www.lucidscreening.com/i/nrns2.jpg

Now that's a horse stance.

MasterKiller
03-03-2010, 02:19 PM
Sorry, but this is JCVD's first movie role:

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x89/edwardbayntun/gifs/Van-Damme-Dancing-Again.gif

sanjuro_ronin
03-03-2010, 02:20 PM
Sorry, but this is JCVD's first movie role:

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x89/edwardbayntun/gifs/Van-Damme-Dancing-Again.gif

He was an extra, does that count?

MasterKiller
03-03-2010, 02:43 PM
He was an extra, does that count?

If you're just the pivot man in a circle jerk, well...you ain't exactly innocent.