PDA

View Full Version : Ok, I know I'm New Here.......But.

SnowDog
02-23-2010, 04:35 PM
Is Hardwork 108 just crazy, or has he been chewing too many coca leaves down in Colombia.

I mean every response I read with him becomes a new level of Looney.

Dragonzbane76
02-23-2010, 04:38 PM
nope he's a wack job. A literal village idiot. Have you tried having a conversation with him? Yeah... it's like slamming your Pen!s in a car door, yeah it's that bad.

I say ban hiim, but that's my opinion.

taai gihk yahn
02-23-2010, 05:17 PM
Is Hardwork 108 just crazy, or has he been chewing too many coca leaves down in Colombia.

I mean every response I read with him becomes a new level of Looney.

you are obviously a cross-training glorified kickboxer knucklehead who knows nothing at all about authentic TCMA...

Dragonzbane76
02-23-2010, 05:42 PM
had a flash back for a sec. there. lol :)

GeneChing
02-23-2010, 05:58 PM
"But I don't want to go among mad people," SnowDog remarked.

"Oh, you can't help that," said Gene: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."

"How do you know I'm mad?" said SnowDog.

"You must be," said Gene, "or you wouldn't have come here."

cerebus
02-23-2010, 06:16 PM

"Oh, you can't help that," said Gene: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."

LOL! That was my sig line long ago! Alice and the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland :p

uki
02-24-2010, 01:55 AM
Yeah... it's like slamming your Pen!s in a car door, yeah it's that bad. you are just a man of many experiences, although this one i never want to have. :D

Dragonzbane76
02-24-2010, 04:25 AM
you are just a man of many experiences, although this one i never want to have.

no you don't.

sanjuro_ronin
02-24-2010, 06:40 AM

The Tao Of Forum Fu.

kfson
02-24-2010, 06:52 AM
it's like slamming your Pen!s in a car door, yeah it's that bad.

I was just wondering, how did you get into that situation?

SnowDog
02-24-2010, 07:55 AM
you are obviously a cross-training glorified kickboxer knucklehead who knows nothing at all about authentic TCMA...

HOW DID YOU KNOW!!!!!!!:eek:

SnowDog
02-24-2010, 07:57 AM

This was great. Guess since I'm here it proves I'm mad.

SnowDog
02-24-2010, 07:58 AM
Well, Glad it's just not me. I've been reading his responses to people and every one is a new WTF??? moment.

Frost
02-24-2010, 08:18 AM
you have wto options when it come to him, either accept he is for real and knows more about real TCMA training than any one here...this includes those who have been direct students of masters considered national living treasures in china as well as guys that have trained in the orient and faught full contact......

or you can consider him a fruit bat and treat him accordingly....the choice is yours :D

Dragonzbane76
02-24-2010, 08:22 AM
I was just wondering, how did you get into that situation?

you know the usual, sex in car, cops, hiding, you know in all that somethings kinda happen.

sanjuro_ronin
02-24-2010, 08:24 AM
you have wto options when it come to him, either accept he is for real and knows more about real TCMA training than any one here...this includes those who have been direct students of masters considered national living treasures in china as well as guys that have trained in the orient and faught full contact......

or you can consider him a fruit bat and treat him accordingly....the choice is yours :D

Let us also not forget to take into account his WC sifu's "spartan ways".
I am sure they have "spilled over" unto him.

Frost
02-24-2010, 08:30 AM
Let us also not forget to take into account his WC sifu's "spartan ways".
I am sure they have "spilled over" unto him.

i just had a nasty vision of him running around playing dress up with his mates:eek:

although i am joking part of me really believes he is one of those students that probably trys to talk with a chinese accent to make himself seem more authentic

sanjuro_ronin
02-24-2010, 08:36 AM
i just had a nasty vision of him running around playing dress up with his mates:eek:

although i am joking part of me really believes he is one of those students that probably trys to talk with a chinese accent to make himself seem more authentic

I hope its not that bad !

Of course, if one TRULY wants the authentic TCMA (tm), one can travel to China and get it, or Taiwan or even Macao ( like some of us have).
Of course when you get there you will be surprised that its not a Chow Brothers film.

Dragonzbane76
02-24-2010, 08:54 AM
Of course when you get there you will be surprised that its not a Chow Brothers film.

may as well tell him there is no santa while your at it....:(

TAO YIN
02-24-2010, 08:57 AM
There's enough room for more in this sausage locker isn't there? It's good to have him here. It gets annoying listening to you lot agree all the time.

Besides, he doesn't have the luxury of knowing everything under the sun like we all do...No, I'm better.

Oh, I almost forgot...

"There will never be another Hardwork108.":p

TAO YIN
02-24-2010, 09:02 AM
Actually, I have seen quite a few Chow Brother films take place in China, minus the garb.

SnowDog
02-24-2010, 09:10 AM

Ummmmm....... I think I'll say FruitBat.

Scott R. Brown
02-24-2010, 09:24 AM

It's all in the wrist!

I hope its not that bad !

Of course, if one TRULY wants the authentic TCMA (tm), one can travel to China and get it, or Taiwan or even Macao ( like some of us have).

Awwwww!!! COME ON!!!!!

I learned EVERYTHING I KNOW from those.....NOW you tell me they AREN'T authentic?

Does that mean I have to stop flying around my neighborhood with the first two fingers of my left hand extended!

Dragonzbane76
02-24-2010, 09:24 AM
"There will never be another Hardwork108."

and pray to what ever gods you know that it's true.

TAO YIN
02-24-2010, 09:26 AM
:confused:

I thought that everyone here has fought full contact all over the world and trained with living treasures in China and at home???

Isn't this the case?

Scott R. Brown
02-24-2010, 09:34 AM

I thought that everyone here has fought full contact all over the world and trained with living treasures in China and at home???

Isn't this the case?

Yes...that is 100% true!!!:eek:

Believe me!!:eek:

Have I ever lied to you??:cool::D

taai gihk yahn
02-24-2010, 02:51 PM

I sensed a grave disturbance in the Force...

taai gihk yahn
02-24-2010, 02:52 PM
Oh - sorry, almost forgot:

Scott

taai gihk yahn
02-24-2010, 02:53 PM
Or rather, that is to say:

SCOTT

Scott R. Brown
02-24-2010, 07:39 PM
Oh - sorry, almost forgot:

Scott

Whew!! THAT was close!

Don't make me angry!!! You wouldn't like me when I'm angry!!!:mad:

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/PJBoySv/WallpaperHulk_byPJBoy.jpg

Or rather, that is to say:

SCOTT

Even better........hence forth you shall be known as No Sh!t Sherlock!:D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcfour/drama/images/holmes1.jpg

David Jamieson
02-24-2010, 07:48 PM

Isn't this the case?

plus we all have really cool beards, we're huge and sinewy and muscular and we screw ALL the time and drive fast msucle cars with big engines and our willies are all huge!!!

all of us!!

except for hardwork108...and you. because you're girls.

But he's a nazi girl.

oh, and Scott.

Scott R. Brown
02-24-2010, 08:02 PM
oh, and Scott.

Jealousy does not become you!!:p

Green is beautiful!!!:D

uki
02-25-2010, 05:35 AM
some of us also have a bigger set of balls than others. :D

David Jamieson
02-25-2010, 05:52 AM
Jealousy does not become you!!:p

Green is beautiful!!!:D

I was just following along. It had nothing to do with jealousy.
The only thing I'm jealous of is my dog.

He gets fed, he sleeps a lot, walks around naked all the time and defecates where he pleases with no concern about penalty for doing so. In fact he curiously watches as we almost ritualistically pick up his dung and place it in a bag and offer it to an altar of what he thinks are stinky delights.

Sure, his life is short, but it's full and robust and ultra pampered.

Lucky little bugger.

well, it's a dogs life I suppose...

TaichiMantis
02-25-2010, 06:35 AM
LOL! That was my sig line long ago! Alice and the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland :p

I think this one applies over and over again on this forum...:rolleyes:

Pee-wee: I know you are but what am I?
Francis: You're a nerd!
Francis: You're an idiot!
Pee-Wee, Francis: I know you are but what am I? I know you are but what am I? I know you are but what am I? Pee-wee: Infinity!

SnowDog
02-25-2010, 06:50 AM
[QUOTE=David Jamieson;994379]plus we all have really cool beards, we're huge and sinewy and muscular and we screw ALL the time and drive fast msucle cars with big engines and our willies are all huge!!!

QUOTE]

This Must be why I fit in here so well !!!!!! :D

TAO YIN
02-25-2010, 06:50 AM
Just because someone can perform the feat of the male virgin and practices Wing Chun, that doesn't make them a girl! :rolleyes:

Just because I drive a 78 Pinto, and I am hung like a field mouse, that doesn't make me a girl either! :eek:

Na na na, bu bu, stick your head in du du! :o

I'm a better, girl! :D

"There will never be another Hardwork108." :confused:

;)

Scott R. Brown
02-25-2010, 08:53 AM

You do know I was kidding....right?

TAO YIN
02-25-2010, 09:17 AM
I fought overseas last night, and trained with a living treasure from China on the flight back from overseas today. We trained on the plane a while. Doing line drills up and down the aisles. He was good. He went into the bathroom and dented the sign that says occupied or not. He was practicing his Wing Chun in there. I waited outside to see it. Then bam, the occupied sign popped out like an eyeball.

Last night's fight was good. Snakeheads and even Dragonheads had bets going on. I got the shiit beat out of me, but that is neither here nor there. The Dragonhead nodded at me to take the fall. Win some you lose some.

I'm better.:confused:

"There will never be another Hardwork108"

Hardwork108
02-25-2010, 01:35 PM
The only thing I'm jealous of is my dog.

He gets fed, he sleeps a lot, walks around naked all the time and defecates where he pleases with no concern about penalty for doing so. In fact he curiously watches as we almost ritualistically pick up his dung and place it in a bag and offer it to an altar of what he thinks are stinky delights.

Sure, his life is short, but it's full and robust and ultra pampered.

Lucky little bugger.

well, it's a dogs life I suppose...
Perhaps you should ask your dog to post once in a while so that we can all have an intelligent conversation with someone from your household?

Drake
02-25-2010, 01:38 PM
Perhaps you should ask your dog to post once in a while so that we can all have an intelligent conversation with someone from your household?

Perhaps you shouldn't flame others?

David Jamieson
02-25-2010, 01:54 PM
You do know I was kidding....right?

so now you're kidding?

I thought you were Scott?

Which is it!!!!???

David Jamieson
02-25-2010, 01:56 PM

hey, why don't you just go **** yourself you puny worthless d-bag. :)

thanks for helping out.

Hardwork108
02-25-2010, 02:02 PM
Perhaps you shouldn't flame others?

Let me see now, the man calls me Nazi and other vile names but you do not see that as "flaming"? Very interesting......

David Jamieson
02-25-2010, 02:06 PM
Let me see now, the man calls me Nazi and other vile names but you do not see that as "flaming"? Very interesting......

You are a nazi by your own admission. I think you are young and stupid though because you prescribe to that but don't know what it is that you are spouting.

I have zero respect for your presence here and would like to see you banned, your aliases banned and your IP address blocked from access.

I believe you are the only one to ever inspire me to the level of desire for that to happen to someone here. You are truly the worst member ever.

Please go away.

Dale Dugas
02-25-2010, 02:14 PM
HW deserves all that he gets here.

You reap what you sow.....

I placed him on ignore a long time ago.

Nuff said.

Dragonzbane76
02-25-2010, 02:45 PM
You are a nazi by your own admission. I think you are young and stupid though because you prescribe to that but don't know what it is that you are spouting.

I have zero respect for your presence here and would like to see you banned, your aliases banned and your IP address blocked from access.

I believe you are the only one to ever inspire me to the level of desire for that to happen to someone here. You are truly the worst member ever.

Please go away.

Well, mr. carpetbagger, looks like you are making all kinds of 'friends' these days. David, you hit it on the head. He's a douchbag, tool, I think he should be banned as well. this guy (HW8) just brings down any thread he comes into. He's nothing but a malicious, egotistical, pompous, nazi, hate monger.
I would be the last to say ban someone but I think the ban hammer is needed on this one as well.

Hardwork108
02-25-2010, 05:43 PM
You are a nazi by your own admission.
Please show us where I made such an outrageous statement?????

Your butt is sore because I argued against your precious New World Order, and I won!

Live with It!

No one who believes in the NWO can accuse anyone of extremism! LOL

Dragonzbane76
02-25-2010, 07:29 PM
and I won!

and this sums you up. all about the winning. What happens when there is no more game? :rolleyes: Bet you live your life with the "everyone is out to get me" mentality. Wearing your tinfoil hat and coming up with conspiracy theories, forgetting to take you meds. your like gollum. "oh my precious" Living your life to make every cross training mma type rue the day...

uki
02-25-2010, 07:56 PM
gollum saved the middle-earth by biting frodos ring finger off...

Dragonzbane76
02-25-2010, 08:08 PM
gollum saved the middle-earth by biting frodos ring finger off...

doesn't mean he wasn't a nut bag. :D

uki
02-25-2010, 08:16 PM
doesn't mean he wasn't a nut bag.just pointing out that we all have our place in the grand scheme of things. :)

Hardwork108
02-25-2010, 08:27 PM
just pointing out that we all have our place in the grand scheme of things. :)
And one day we will figure out Dragonzbane's place...:p

SAAMAG
02-25-2010, 11:25 PM

Please go away.

Bejesus! I don't like the guy much either, but that's harsh! Wait...no its not.

You know the stupid part about all of it? If he just presented himself in a normal manner and stopped making claims of superiority due to his internal training, people would take what he says with more a more open mind.

Definitely needs to work on his people skills. Though that's hard to do at this point...I mean with people creating threads for the sole purpose of screwing with him.

Dragonzbane76
02-26-2010, 05:53 AM
just pointing out that we all have our place in the grand scheme of things.

i guess. Glad you see the bright side of things. must be your charming personality...haha:)

Dragonzbane76
02-26-2010, 06:00 AM
You know the stupid part about all of it? If he just presented himself in a normal manner and stopped making claims of superiority due to his internal training, people would take what he says with more a more open mind.

I've said this from the get go about him. It's defenitely his people skills. He lacks general understanding of people. You have to give and take. I totally forget what we discussed to makes me really dislike him. The subject really doesn't matter it's the way he presents himself, and how he comes across. I understand the internet=lack of tone and body language but you can still practice some decor. Hell you don't even have to do that all the time, just every once and awhile come across as a normal person and not some pompous, egotistical a$$.

Hardwork108
02-26-2010, 06:53 AM
The point has nothing to do wether what David Jamieson says is harsh or not harsh. The fact is that what he says is a malicious fabrication and you know it!

You are incapable of seeing or acknowledging that fact, nor criticizing him for it, because he is in your camp, so to speak!

Saying that some people lack knowledge to give the advice and make the criticisms of the TCMAs that they insist on making, is not the same as saying that I am superior.

The fact remains that the TCMAs have certain "qualities" that are there by design and if one picks and chooses or is taught a given art incompletly then one will lack relevant knowledge, no matter how many "decades" of experience he may have in other none-TCMA arts.

That means that any "improvement" advice they give regarding the TCMAs has to be taken with a pinch of salt. Me, making you aware of that fact does mean that I as a person am superior to you. Actually, it does not even mean that I as a fighter am superior to you. It just means that I study kung fu and have more knowledge of its scope than you do. If you don't think that what I just said is evident, then good luck to you......

Definitely needs to work on his people skills. Though that's hard to do at this point...I mean with people creating threads for the sole purpose of screwing with him.
Most people here who "create" threads in my honor follow the "MMA is best" and or "cross training brings enlightenment", schools of thought.......

David Jamieson
02-26-2010, 07:11 AM

He doesn't have any training at all in regards to internal. He's a poseur and an idiot period.

I have put him on ignore. :) Sweet! No more tard talk on my screen! Love it.
In all seriousness though, he should be banned, his aliases banned and his IP blocked. really.

Hardwork108
02-26-2010, 07:56 AM
He doesn't have any training at all in regards to internal.
Why do the Clueless Warriors always resort to lying when you are shown to be intellectually challenged and Clueless?:confused:

Why can't you just role with the truth and then try and grow?

Instead you resort to slanderous name calling and accusations which make you look even more clueless and desperate!

He's a poseur and an idiot period.
There you go again! LOL

I have put him on ignore. :) Sweet! No more tard talk on my screen!
If tard talk bothers you so much then just stop posting and you will give the rest of us a break as well.;)

In all seriousness though, he should be banned, his aliases banned and his IP blocked. really.
There you go again, LYING and spreading misinformation!

Please enlighten us to the ALIASES that I am supposed to be using so that the moderators can check my IP out and make you look the total idiot that you are!

Thanks in advance!:rolleyes:

sanjuro_ronin
02-26-2010, 08:00 AM
Hw8, are you saying that accusing someone of multiple accounts and online personas and throwing out insults is a sign of being clueless and desperate ?:eek:

Dragonzbane76
02-26-2010, 08:16 AM
Saying that some people lack knowledge to give the advice and make the criticisms of the TCMAs that they insist on making, is not the same as saying that I am superior.

The fact remains that the TCMAs have certain "qualities" that are there by design and if one picks and chooses or is taught a given art incompletly then one will lack relevant knowledge, no matter how many "decades" of experience he may have in other none-TCMA arts.

That means that any "improvement" advice they give regarding the TCMAs has to be taken with a pinch of salt. Me, making you aware of that fact does mean that I as a person am superior to you. Actually, it does not even mean that I as a fighter am superior to you. It just means that I study kung fu and have more knowledge of its scope than you do. If you don't think that what I just said is evident, then good luck to you......

Do you have a folder you cut and paste from?? same worn out speech everytime daa daaa daa... blah blah blah.. over and over..same retoric...same... same ...same...originality is far over your head.

SAAMAG
02-26-2010, 09:35 AM
The point has nothing to do wether what David Jamieson says is harsh or not harsh. The fact is that what he says is a malicious fabrication and you know it!

You are incapable of seeing or acknowledging that fact, nor criticizing him for it, because he is in your camp, so to speak!
This is exactly what he and others are talking about. First, I get on here to goof off a bit (as the first part is just to mess around) and second, I actually somewhat defend you because if people want to see a change in another person's demeanor--consistently making fun of them only puts them on the defensive, as illustrated by your retort. How am I supposed to know whether you have real training? How am I supposed to know if you have other accounts or screen names? I don't...only you do.

Here's the other point I'm trying to make. PEOPLE SKILL means understanding not what you THINK you're saying, but how it is perceived by your target audience. If your goal is to sound like a pompous ass who has no ability to converse in an adult manner, than you're doing great. If you want to be taken seriously or even with an equal regard about what you say then I would suggest toning down the condescending attitude and learn to give and take when you discuss things.

Most people here who "create" threads in my honor follow the "MMA is best" and or "cross training brings enlightenment", schools of thought.......
Perhaps...or perhaps there really is a problem here considering that some people who think you're a weirdo are also gung fu exponents (regardless of what you think it should be called).

I think that you have the ability to converse normally, but you're always on the defensive at this point because of all the past interactions you have to be. You've gained a number of "opponents" via the message boards and every interaction is more petty arguing instead of discussion for the sake of knowledge and pleasant conversing. Now you're not the only one who does this...others have their agendas as well. But your name tops the list.

Even when I have interactions with you, my intent is to do so in an adult fashion, and when I ask questions they're general questions. After a while though your responses again start to go downhill when you start feeling as if you're being attacked and then the insults start to fly.

Long story short--Gung fu takes a lot of time and effort to master, but so does repairing a ruined reputation. Just tone it down a bit and try to understand WHY people go at you the way they do. WHY they ask the questions they ask. There's a reason there. As I said before the common variable is right in front you. Most of us know and have trained with other internal styists with nothing short of respect and the reason is becuase (1) their demeanor is far better than yours, (2) they don't claim anything that can't be fully explained, and (3) they understand that there are many variations to gung fu in the world--and don't profess that their arts are the real gung fu by design and that all others fall short.

I hope this helps you in your self reflection.

Scott R. Brown
02-26-2010, 11:29 AM
Do you have a folder you cut retoric...same same worn out speech everytime daa daaa daa... blah blah blah.. over and over..same retoric...same... same ...same...originality is far over your head.

Do you everytime daa ...originality is far blah.. over you cut same worn...same...have a folder retoric...same retoric...same out speech worn aaa daa... blah blah...No i would never cut and paste over and everytime daa ...originality is far blah.. over you cut same worn...same...have a folder retoric...same retoric...same out speech worn aaa daa... blah blah...!:)

Dragonzbane76
02-26-2010, 01:04 PM
could almost be the words to a new song... but lets not get carried away.

SAAMAG
02-26-2010, 01:20 PM

Domo arigato Mr. Roboto

taai gihk yahn
02-26-2010, 03:35 PM
Domo arigato Mr. Roboto

Kilroy was just a man whose circumstances went beyond his control...

Scott R. Brown
02-26-2010, 07:14 PM
Kilroy was just a man whose circumstances went beyond his control...

Wasn't he, here?

Hardwork108
02-26-2010, 08:23 PM
You should stick to song writing.....;)

Hardwork108
02-26-2010, 09:13 PM
This is exactly what he and others are talking about. First, I get on here to goof off a bit (as the first part is just to mess around) and second, I actually somewhat defend you because if people want to see a change in another person's demeanor
I doubt that you ever defend me. I mean why risk getting lynched by the kung fu tagged MMA mob here when you can have a relatively quite life (as long as you say that Bjj and Muay Thai rule, that is. :D)

--consistently making fun of them only puts them on the defensive, as illustrated by your retort.
I make fun of them too (I am sure that you have noticed). The only difference is that they make fun of me using their MMA perspective, while I make fun of them using the TCMA perspective. Now, considering that this is a mainly TCMA forum, you are free to draw your own conclusions.;)

How am I supposed to know whether you have real training?
I know about some people's real and sometimes not so real training through reading their take of the TCMAs (and even other arts).

How am I supposed to know if you have other accounts or screen names? I don't...only you do.
How am I supposed to know that you have other acccounts or screen names?

If you think that I do then please give the names of my "other" screen names so that the moderators can investigate. That is logical.

Here's the other point I'm trying to make. PEOPLE SKILL means understanding not what you THINK you're saying, but how it is perceived by your target audience.
Point taken, however many times the target audience's perception of what they read is effected by their own insecurities, egos and even their lack of comprehension regarding a given TCMA subject matter.

If your goal is to sound like a pompous ass who has no ability to converse in an adult manner, than you're doing great.
Some people may see me as a pompous ass because they do not want to be told that they lack knowledge regarding certain aspects of TCMAs. I have never claimed to be a master nor a sifu. In TCMA terms, I see myself as a beginner. So, what is so pompous about that?

If you want to be taken seriously or even with an equal regard about what you say then I would suggest toning down the condescending attitude and learn to give and take when you discuss things.
Condecending attitutes flow in both directions sometimes. Unfortunately, the MMA lot do not see the crap flowing from their own colleagues and only focus on what is coming back from me.

There are people here with whom I can have decent TCMA conversations, even if we don't agree on some fundamental points. Why is it that I can do that with them but not with some of the "I am an MMA-ist of decades of experience, therefore my kung fu is good", crowd? Are you seeing one side of the coin only?

Perhaps...or perhaps there really is a problem here considering that some people who think you're a weirdo are also gung fu exponents (regardless of what you think it should be called).
The world is full of "kung fu" exponents....;) And I don't mind what you call it.:)

I think that you have the ability to converse normally,
As I mentioned above, I converse normally with others here.

but you're always on the defensive at this point because of all the past interactions you have to be.
Some of the negative "past interactions" were not started by me. That is, posters with whom I was not interacting with would jump into threads and accuse me of all sorts of vile crap. Of course, none of the "MMA is best" here ever criticized them!

Basically, it is a case of "you will be fine here, if you stick to the "MMA is best" agenda because we have people here who want to peddle their egos and the odd kung fu tagged, glorified kickboxing school. These people do not want anyone to mess with their internet "marketing".

You've gained a number of "opponents" via the message boards and every interaction is more petty arguing instead of discussion for the sake of knowledge and pleasant conversing. Now you're not the only one who does this...others have their agendas as well. But your name tops the list.
My "opponents" would do well to start actually practicing kung fu in a manner where they can discuss the various TCMA methodologies without always resorting to bringing BJJ and Muay Thai or MMas into the interactions.;)

Even when I have interactions with you, my intent is to do so in an adult fashion, and when I ask questions they're general questions. After a while though your responses again start to go downhill when you start feeling as if you're being attacked and then the insults start to fly.
My responses may go down hill when people make generalizations and derogatory comments regarding certain lesser known TCMA practices.

Long story short--Gung fu takes a lot of time and effort to master, but so does repairing a ruined reputation. Just tone it down a bit and try to understand WHY people go at you the way they do.
Oh, I understand why they do that already.;)

WHY they ask the questions they ask.
IMHO, most of the time they "ask questions" is to use them as interrogation rather than sources of knowledge.

I have had questions asked about the lineage of Chow Gar that I have studied by people who wouldn't know Chow Gar if it fell on their heads. Why? Because it was their self defense reaction when I mentioned a CW methodology that they were unfamiliar with. So, what difference would knowing the lineage make? No difference at all, I say.

Sticking with Chow Gar. The methodology in question was in regards strength/power training without the use of weights, where I had also mentioned that weight training would be counterproductive to the effects this methodology's aims and goals. So, I was asked about my Olympic weigh training credentials?:confused:

There's a reason there. As I said before the common variable is right in front you.
There are quite a few of them, actually.;)

Most of us know and have trained with other internal styists with nothing short of respect
I thought you (and others including Sanjuro, Lkfmdc,Dragonzbane76, Frost, Niehoff, Knifefighter,UltimateWingChun,Wayfaring, etc.etc.), did not believe that [B]internals existed? LOL

and the reason is becuase (1) their demeanor is far better than yours, (2) they don't claim anything that can't be fully explained,
There are many methodologies that cannot be fully explained on internet boards, specially to people who are new to them....

and (3) they understand that there are many variations to gung fu in the world--and don't profess that their arts are the real gung fu by design and that all others fall short.
Look, there are real kung fu schools (of various styles) out there. Some of us practice in those schools and many of us don't. I have never said that I am the only one who has the real kung fu. If you think I have then show me where!

The above is one of the lies perpetrated by the "MMA is best" lot here just like slanderously calling me a Nazi, fascist, and other vile crap.

Yes, I practice real kung fu and I am not going to apologize about it just because most people here don't! If you think that this forum is immune from the Mcdojo/kwoon phenomenom then you are entilted to your opinion.

I hope this helps you in your self reflection.
To be honest I have been self reflecting since the day I was born.........