PDA

View Full Version : Question and opinion

ManilaCrane
02-26-2010, 11:39 PM
Here's a question and i want a couple of opinions on this one: If two fighters are equal in terms of strength, skill, and speed, what do you think can determine the outcome of the fight and why?

Pork Chop
02-26-2010, 11:49 PM
Here's a question and i want a couple of opinions on this one: If two fighters are equal in terms of strength, skill, and speed, what do you think can determine the outcome of the fight and why?

well then it's either reach or who wants it more
if you're talking a guy who's over 6 feet versus a guy who's 5'1 in a boxing match; then the guy with the foot of height and reach will have an advantage.
if they're even closely comparable on height, i'd say it's the guy with more heart.

SAAMAG
02-27-2010, 12:42 AM

Well...that's easy...the one with more gas and the desire to win. Because the main things that you need in a fight are obviously those things you mentioned, in addition to endurance and mental drive. It could also be the person that has the better strategy at the time since you didn't mention anything about that either.

Dragonzbane76
02-27-2010, 12:43 AM
pretty much what i would have said. The guy with the most will and desire, will probably come out on top.

uki
02-27-2010, 01:56 AM
whichever fighter goes ape****terly ballistic, tearing faces off, gouging eyes out, biting noses off, and cracking trachea's... will obviously win. :D

Hebrew Hammer
02-27-2010, 03:01 AM
The one that just wants to be held...

David Jamieson
02-27-2010, 07:32 AM

will beats skill.

intention will determine the outcome.