PDA

View Full Version : lkfmdc is invading my dreams!!!

uki
02-27-2010, 02:03 AM
i thought the forum would get a kick out of this one... LOL... last night i had a dream i was watching david ross do some form work... he was dressed in your in a blue/gray kung fu uniform... he started his form with a 6 foot cane, which he broke in half during the form and then proceeded to use the two pieces before i noticed they had turned into twin jians... regardless, he was pretty ****ing impressive. well... that's it... someone pass it along to him because i know he's too good for me. :p

Scott R. Brown
02-27-2010, 02:53 AM
There it is folks......PROOF that David knows traditional Kung Fu!:eek:

I'll bet all you naysayers feel pretty stupid now!!!!!:p

David Jamieson
02-27-2010, 07:04 AM
Thank goodness anal sex violations weren't involved. Because that would've been all too creepy.

anyway, I'm sure dave will be flattered at your display of affection towards him. :D

taai gihk yahn
02-27-2010, 07:30 AM
and it won't work;

Dave lost any semblance of sanity years ago; trying to drive him mad would make for a very short trip...

Northwind
02-27-2010, 10:53 AM
I'm hurt. When do I get to be in your dreams? lol
Just had to vent...Was suppose to be at a meditation retreat today, but my wife got called in to do some work...So now I'm home watching the baby...

Oh well, at least I got tonight's Mahjong party to look forward to :)

TAO YIN
02-27-2010, 01:48 PM
See, what happened was, was that...

See the thing is, is that...

"There will never be another LFKMDC!!!" AND

"There will never be another Hardwork 108!!!"

Hold on while I suck myself off.

Anyhow, have a Winfield:p

Hardwork108
02-28-2010, 01:38 AM
There it is folks......PROOF that David knows traditional Kung Fu!:eek:
Well we can always hope and dream......

I'll bet all you naysayers feel pretty stupid now!!!!!:p
Not when we are awake.......

Hardwork108
02-28-2010, 01:41 AM
i thought the forum would get a kick out of this one... LOL... last night i had a dream i was watching david ross do some form work... he was dressed in your in a blue/gray kung fu uniform... he started his form with a 6 foot cane, which he broke in half during the form and then proceeded to use the two pieces before i noticed they had turned into twin jians... regardless, he was pretty ****ing impressive. well... that's it... someone pass it along to him because i know he's too good for me. :p
Uki, your dreams are more evolved than mine....the best I managed was when I dreamed that Dave Ross was walking upright!:D

Now, that was some disturbing dream!...:eek: