PDA

View Full Version : Been converted -- Love the ground

Sihing73
03-02-2010, 09:00 PM
Hello,

My van got stuck and while waiting for someone to come and pull me out I got to wrestle around with a lady friend of mine. I must admit I enjoyed going to the ground time and time again. Now I understand why guys want to train for groundfighting.

I have asked her about more training and practice in the near future. :D

SAAMAG
03-02-2010, 09:05 PM
You SOB, I seriously thought you started doing groundwork!

In a van huh?

Sihing73
03-02-2010, 09:25 PM
No, in her house. I got stuck in her driveway.

I may start practicing my WC Pole technique next.

My birthday is coming up, hers is two days after mine, and she has told me she may have a surprise for me.

Oh, did I mention she introduced me to a friend of hers who happens to be a stripper. Oh my, and I live in the Bible Belt too :rolleyes:

All in all going to the ground is much more inviting now. :p

Hardwork108
03-02-2010, 09:36 PM
My birthday is coming up, hers is two days after mine, and she has told me she may have a surprise for me.

Oh, did I mention she introduced me to a friend of hers who happens to be a stripper.

I am looking forward to future accounts of your three-way groundwork training.

Now, that would be a great birthday surprise:D

If any MMA-ist, cross trainers are reading this, the fact is that us Wing Chunners are the Casanovas of the MA world so eat your hearts out while you are wasting your time man-grappling! LOL :p

By the way Sihing73, Knifefighter just PM-ed me and asked me to ask you for some video evidence of your ground training with the lady. He said he needs "proof".:D

Sihing73
03-02-2010, 09:39 PM
By the way Sihing73, Knifefighter just PM-ed me and asked me to ask you for some video evidence of your ground training with the lady. He said he needs "proof".:D

Video may become available at a nominal cost.

I may even work it into a series.

On the Ground with one lady to be followed by On the Ground with Two Ladies and the expected popular Submission Groundfighting with the opposite sex :D

I may even be available for seminars depending on how well this takes off :D

Hardwork108
03-02-2010, 10:12 PM
Video may become available at a nominal cost.

I may even work it into a series.

On the Ground with one lady to be followed by On the Ground with Two Ladies and the expected popular Submission Groundfighting with the opposite sex :D

I may even be available for seminars depending on how well this takes off :D

I can see it now, "Sihing73 presents, Wing Chun Man's Ground Submission Adventures"! Subheaded, "See Wing Chun Man penetrate the Central Lines of the hottest ladies in the US".:D

Hey, you have a great money making enterprise there.;)

David Jamieson
03-03-2010, 06:14 AM
wing chun players tend to get choked out a lot when they try to fight for real. lol

Sihing73
03-03-2010, 06:48 AM
wing chun players tend to get choked out a lot when they try to fight for real. lol

I must admit she did have a firm hold on something, although I really didn't mind :D