03-05-2010, 09:42 AM
I have the most.

Ludeviews
03-05-2010, 09:49 AM
I have the most.

Most what... Opinions!?!

MasterKiller
03-05-2010, 09:51 AM
Well, since you asked, my expert opinion is that video is bullsh1t.

Scott R. Brown
03-05-2010, 10:14 AM
absolutely.........

not!!!!!!!

Lucas
03-05-2010, 10:17 AM
Most what... Opinions!?!

everything!

TaiChiBob
03-05-2010, 12:45 PM
Greetings..

Aye.. does it never end? The 'master' may have skills, but they are not evident in this video.. the guy being 'pushed' is a horrible actor..

Be well..

sanjuro_ronin
03-05-2010, 12:56 PM
http://www.tradenote.net/images/users/000/098/819/products_images/Sexy_Underwear_Set__Sexy_Lingerie.jpg

Shaolin
03-05-2010, 12:59 PM
I loved it. Great entertainment! Funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

Scott R. Brown
03-05-2010, 04:53 PM
Greetings..

Aye.. does it never end? The 'master' may have skills, but they are not evident in this video.. the guy being 'pushed' is a horrible actor..

Be well..

Hi Bob, Long time no see!:)

mooyingmantis
03-05-2010, 06:09 PM
I wouldn't embarrass my instructor by letting him get away with that crap. Total garbage!

Richard

TaiChiBob
03-05-2010, 06:12 PM
Greetings..

Hi Scott: Yep.. i stop by occasionally, but.. the harshness and personallities in conflict and senselessness of the forum was too distracting.. i gain much more from actual practice.. The early days were pretty good in here, you could actually share information and benefit from well-intended discussions.. lately, it seems like Gene's haven for juvenile delinquents.. sorry if it sounds judgmental, just calling it like i see it.. Kudos for sticking it out..

Be well..

Drake
03-07-2010, 11:21 AM
The worst part was during one of his extreme overacting bouts, and he was pretty much dragging that poor old "master" with him.

Funny stuff, though.

Lee Chiang Po
03-07-2010, 11:46 AM
How these things get on utube is beyond me. But I am sure the old faker did not post it there. This is a trick for fools. He is not offering to teach this. He is only showing his mighty skills with the help of his apprentice, or desciple if you will, in an effort to draw in more monthly fees. What he is attempting to convince people of is nothing short of pure magic. Having the ability to project chi as a physical force outside the body if impossible. It simply can not be done. To even discuss the possibility is futile and a waste of valuable time.

kfson
03-07-2010, 06:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/CFkungfu

When time allows me to commit fully to one sifu and one system I would like to dedicate my time to learning yiquan. I came across this thread and I find allot of his videos skeptical my self. I hate to be a guy that calls some one or something some ones trying to sale bs with out feeling or touching hands but come on.

I will start a thread about Yiquan, thanks.

kfson
03-07-2010, 06:56 PM
I have been the recipient of mental and physical manipulation by a wu for the past 7 years, similar to what was shown on the vid. The wu was as close as 3 feet and as far away as 1000 miles... even though he never touched me. This manipulation can really pi$$ you off if you're not careful.

Drake
03-07-2010, 09:38 PM
I'll believe it when I see it. I'll leave it at that. But that youtube clip was acting at its absolute worst.

dirtyrat
03-07-2010, 11:11 PM
Christ, can't believe there are people that will fall for this stuff.

Lucas, stop bragging.

David Jamieson
03-08-2010, 07:47 AM
I have been the recipient of mental and physical manipulation by a wu for the past 7 years, similar to what was shown on the vid. The wu was as close as 3 feet and as far away as 1000 miles... even though he never touched me. This manipulation can really pi$$ you off if you're not careful.

?

recipient?

Do you know what self inflicted negative mental constructs are?

kfson
03-08-2010, 08:07 AM
?

recipient?

Do you know what self inflicted negative mental constructs are?

Yes.

David Jamieson
03-08-2010, 08:14 AM
Yes.

so, what are you inferring/implying/saying when you state that you are the recipient of manipulations from miles away or from feet away?

Are you implying you believe in lin kong jin?

kfson
03-08-2010, 08:24 AM
so, what are you inferring/implying/saying when you state that you are the recipient of manipulations from miles away or from feet away?

Are you implying you believe in lin kong jin?

Ling kong jing.

I wouldn't use the word believe, knowing that it is would be a better description.
I'm pretty sure it works on everyone, just like when anyone dives into a lake, they get wet.

David Jamieson
03-08-2010, 09:15 AM
Ling kong jing.

I wouldn't use the word believe, knowing that it is would be a better description.
I'm pretty sure it works on everyone, just like when anyone dives into a lake, they get wet.

a lake is real, pretending to move someone around from several feet away without touching them has been demonstrated to be fake and charlatanism.

It's more like I paint a picture of a monster and tell a child it is real. the child believes me because it is ignorant of reality. The child is ignorant of reality because it has not had the benefit of time and experience to govern what it does or does not acceot as believable and is thereby in a position where only it's emotional intuition guides it's beliefs and those are in turn dependent on who it trusts.

so, whoever can garner the trust, can take the mind of the innocent and warp it to believe in things that do not exist and that are in fact false.

when I say child mind, it doesn't have to be an infant. A great many people do not undertake the effort of investigating reality and function from the child mind quite often as they go about their lives and especially in areas of moderate to high complexity.

For instance, a child mind may belong to someone who is ignorant or completely uneducated regarding the functioning of their car or computer and ergo they will trust the person who is skilled and educated in these fields to take care of their problems for them.

This is also why in some of those individuals, that child mind ignorance is taken advantage of. And so, the child minded pay more for service they do not require or for components they never needed.

They could of course raise themselves up out of their darkness, but oddly enough, they do not because they see that effort to do so as some difficulty that they dislike.

For those who indulge in belief in things like we see in martial arts charlatans like chi trains, lin kong jin, no touch knockouts, bed of nails, parlour tricks with sledgehammers and blocks etc etc etc, it is only a small amount of due diligence that is required before it is revealed to the student that all of this and it's ilk is nonsense.

Once you get over that barrier, you can move on and really make some progress in martial arts.

It's like understanding what is the difference between the pasture and the cowpies in it. lol

kfson
03-08-2010, 09:22 AM
a lake is real, pretending to move someone around from several feet away without touching them has been demonstrated to be fake and charlatanism.

It's more like I paint a picture of a monster and tell a child it is real. the child believes me because it is ignorant of reality. The child is ignorant of reality because it has not had the benefit of time and experience to govern what it does or does not acceot as believable and is thereby in a position where only it's emotional intuition guides it's beliefs and those are in turn dependent on who it trusts.

so, whoever can garner the trust, can take the mind of the innocent and warp it to believe in things that do not exist and that are in fact false.

when I say child mind, it doesn't have to be an infant. A great many people do not undertake the effort of investigating reality and function from the child mind quite often as they go about their lives and especially in areas of moderate to high complexity.

For instance, a child mind may belong to someone who is ignorant or completely uneducated regarding the functioning of their car or computer and ergo they will trust the person who is skilled and educated in these fields to take care of their problems for them.

This is also why in some of those individuals, that child mind ignorance is taken advantage of. And so, the child minded pay more for service they do not require or for components they never needed.

They could of course raise themselves up out of their darkness, but oddly enough, they do not because they see that effort to do so as some difficulty that they dislike.

For those who indulge in belief in things like we see in martial arts charlatans like chi trains, lin kong jin, no touch knockouts, bed of nails, parlour tricks with sledgehammers and blocks etc etc etc, it is only a small amount of due diligence that is required before it is revealed to the student that all of this and it's ilk is nonsense.

Once you get over that barrier, you can move on and really make some progress in martial arts.

It's like understanding what is the difference between the pasture and the cowpies in it. lol

Thank you for your teaching.

bawang
03-08-2010, 02:22 PM

its me
u msut send me 500 dollars cash by western union then i stop

taai gihk yahn
03-08-2010, 02:34 PM
its me

anyone who believes in the crap in that clip needs to send bawang at least a $1000 as pennance...

Scott R. Brown
03-08-2010, 04:24 PM

Thank you David for taking the time to type all that so I didn't have too!:);)

its me

Caaaaannnn't ssssssttttttoooooopppppppp hhaaannndd from writing bawwww.......bawwww.....bawwww......aaaaaaaahhhhhh nnnnngggg ch.......ch........ch.......chhhhhheeeeeeeeccckkkk kkk!!!!

<Heavy Panting>

Okay! Okay!! But you can't make me sssssssss........sss.....sssssss.....sssssssend i....i...i....it!:mad:

AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

anyone who believes in the crap in that clip needs to send bawang at least a $1000 as pennance...

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNoooootttttt yyyyyoooouuuuuuu ttoooooooo!!!!!!:mad:

David Jamieson
03-08-2010, 04:35 PM
Scott.

Did you send bawang 1500 dollars?

Scott R. Brown
03-08-2010, 04:37 PM
Scott.

Did you send bawang 1500 dollars?

Thankfully no....apparently his power is still that of a beginner, I did write the checks, but once I got away from the computer screen, I was able to resist his mind control from 1,000 miles away!

Drake
03-08-2010, 05:28 PM
Thankfully no....apparently his power is still that of a beginner, I did write the checks, but once I got away from the computer screen, I was able to resist his mind control from 1,000 miles away!

Bawang is never 1000 miles away. He is always right outside your window... watching.

Scott R. Brown
03-08-2010, 07:05 PM
That is me stalking Chris.....I have been planning a slow horrible death for him for years.....unfortunately I am a bit lazy too.....so I haven't actually gotten around to it yet.....BUT i have a lot of great candid picks I plan to put on the internet someday.

I am thinking of calling it StalkingChrisSoICanAssassinateHimSomedayWhenIEvent uallyGetAroundToItCuzI'mTooLazyToDoItRightNow.com

Don't worry Chris I won't publish any pics of the family or friends....as you know....this is just between YOU and YOU.......er...I mean ME!!!!!:mad:

Oh Yeah.....and your little dog Toto too!!!!!

taai gihk yahn
03-09-2010, 02:58 AM

QFT

I would also go a step further, and suggest that some people, for whatever reason, seek out "experiences" that reinforce their "child mind"; the analogy is that someone takes their car to a mechanic in the hopes that they will be charged lots of $ for unnecessary work! So, in a way, the job is already 1/2 done by the time the student shows up to the master's school, the master simply confirms what the student already has decided what will happen! This actually occurs in psychotherapy as well - many patients aren't looking for a solution / learning, rather an affirmation that they are correct - "true" teaching is uncomfortable, inconvenient and ultimately causes one to question pretty much everything about their previously held beliefs - this process, of course, requires a much greater deal of energy to maintain, and requires that one does not need a fixed concept of their own self image in order to function - of course, living this way is harder because it requires the constant acknowledgement of one's own impermanence - if "who" I am is not fixed, then <gasp> I may NOT actually live forever! So, one seeks out the fantastical in order to avoid dealing with the mundane (which, actually is pretty dang amazing in and of itself, but we tend to forget this - fortunately, smelling the hair of your child sleeping next to you will often serve to snap u out of ur delusion and bring tears to your eyes about the wondrous nature of things such as they are; but anyway...);
do not seek the extraordinary, because you will find it...

uki
03-09-2010, 03:06 AM
i am now beginning to wonder about these early morning woodies...

Lucas
03-09-2010, 12:01 PM
Lucas, stop bragging.

never!!!!!!

sanjuro_ronin
03-09-2010, 12:03 PM
Chi blasts are real and I have proof!
http://www.funlobby.com/myuse/2008/images/funny/motivational/15.jpg

bawang
03-10-2010, 03:52 PM
for ppl that take internal and soft literally

ask a southern kung fu guy does he spit and swallow
lol

taai gihk yahn
03-10-2010, 04:10 PM
ask a southern kung fu guy does he spit and swallow
lol

I'm fine with either one, quite frankly...

sanjuro_ronin
03-11-2010, 06:54 AM
I'm fine with either one, quite frankly...

As long as the Yang is getting the attention it deserves, does it matter?