PDA

View Full Version : uki needs big strong wudely manly manly help here. :)

uki
03-05-2010, 01:09 PM
i have a problem that i discovered while trippin g my face off herre at home... we have to re-LOCATE a group(nest...errr hive) of ants from the roof that is collapsing in all around us with all this snow that is still melting off the other half of the house.................. andddd leakingg g... ok so here is the problem that needs to be solved with wudely manly manly help.

one house(with family living in it) needs a new roof, but we cannot REPEAT(christ almighty for the LOVE OF CHILDREN) harm the ants....... which makes me wonder about that lost ant that somehow ended up on my daughters arm and then wanderedered off into her hair someWHERE. (so there is a lost ant somewhere in my duaghters(did i spell thatv right?) *note to self*

who cares. hair. where's the hair??? ask david-DUH ross and nysome dome guys with money make a club of halfwitt ninnies.... good god i am still wasting my wasdte wasting about wasting davi-DUH sanda.... anyhow

i need a new roof... i need help doing it... am throwing a HUGE!!!! i mean bigger than huge... i mean I NEED A NEW ROOF BECAUSE MY FAMILY IS IN ALL KINDS OF HARMFUL DANGER WITH THIS ROOF COLLAPSING ON them... us... ALL... nevermind... it's all about uki asking for some big manly manly wudely wudely help.... i need a new roof, there's gonna be a HUGEly bigger than smaller help. please help uki. uki needs help to bring comfort to his family.... please help uki.

*end transmission*

oh and we cannot directly harm the ants... no ant harming. so whose in?? whose game?? who is manly wudely wudely enough to help uki with his relatively smaller than huge pro-BLEM. capici?? nu stui?? does anyone speak romanian?? ce faci draga??? whose you're daddy.

ok really... i am planning a big party with tax refunds(gotts love kids) to raise the roof... literally. who's in?? and no directly harming ants... :p

;)

:D

uki
03-05-2010, 01:13 PM
omg... it's the first time i ever used the winkie smilie. ;)

i mean... second. :eek:

TaichiMantis
03-05-2010, 01:53 PM
Good luck and God bless....:eek:

MasterKiller
03-05-2010, 02:04 PM
I would post on Craigslist. You'll get a wider audience of local people.

Lucas
03-05-2010, 02:16 PM
ya im on the wrong side of the country for that one :(

uki
03-05-2010, 02:19 PM
I would post on Craigslist. You'll get a wider audience of local people.you seem to forget that it's me making the splash here... not you peon... stick with what yer good at - go teach some kiddies how to fight in the ring or something. :p

Dragonzbane76
03-05-2010, 02:39 PM
hum...wtf are you talking about??

uki
03-05-2010, 03:35 PM
hum...wtf are you talking about??it's all rather simple... you see... i need a new roof, i am throwing a raising the roof party at a soon to be annouced date where we are gonna do it the old fashioned way and work like ants to remedy the problem... this thread is a public invite to attend the festivities. :)

Dragonzbane76
03-05-2010, 05:40 PM
you like amish or something...

uki
03-05-2010, 05:55 PM
you like amish or something...yes... i am something like the amish. :)

uki
03-05-2010, 06:11 PM
anyone else see the big unconscious 9 in the first post?? i mean i also posted at 3:09 which was nothing more than a sychronistic manifestation of eating shrooms, travelling somewhere else, watching my daughter show off her wash-off tattoos while the ant that she showed me(we have an ant nest in the roof somewhere with an ant trail into the kitchen as they scurry off with our crumbs) frantically crawled up her shoulder and into her hair... this became the highlight of the journey because everytime i looked at my daughter i asked her, "where the **** did that little ant go??" of course she just looked at me like i was ****ing crazy and didn't know what the hell i was talking about. so anyhow... this is how uki solves some of the bigger problems in life... by eating some shrooms, playfully rolling around the den to ponder the nature of the universe while driving his girlfriend bonkers. :p

good stuff... if i were envious of anyone, it would probably be me. :cool:

Scott R. Brown
03-05-2010, 11:02 PM
it's all rather simple... you see... i need a new roof, i am throwing a raising the roof party at a soon to be annouced date where we are gonna do it the old fashioned way and work like ants to remedy the problem... this thread is a public invite to attend the festivities. :)

Yeah, but maybe don't post after you get high, because it makes your posts very confusing.

Buy an ant farm container and bait if for the ants. When they move in, wait til spring and find them a new home!

Dragonzbane76
03-06-2010, 06:00 AM
of course she just looked at me like i was ****ing crazy and didn't know what the hell i was talking about.

your daughter pretty much summed it up.

kfson
03-07-2010, 07:15 PM
I'm not sure I can make it that distance. But if I do, I'll bring my unicycles... I have two.

uki
03-08-2010, 04:45 AM
But if I do, I'll bring my unicycles... I have two.i have yet to learn the unicycle... my juggling teacher in germany rode a hightower that was like 7 feet or so tall... wow... riding a unicycle in a circle while balancing a ball on your head - now THAT would be the sh!t. :D

kfson
03-08-2010, 07:47 AM
i have yet to learn the unicycle... my juggling teacher in germany rode a hightower that was like 7 feet or so tall... wow... riding a unicycle in a circle while balancing a ball on your head - now THAT would be the sh!t. :D

It took me about 10 hours to learn to ride when I was 9... an hour a day for 10 days. Friends have done it in 2 hours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u3aShlRoZQ

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8670645719220403160&ei=ow2VS_6LL53cqALl8pG_Ag&q=extreme+unicycle&hl=en&view=3#

taai gihk yahn
03-08-2010, 11:56 AM
I'll come, but only if Harrison Ford makes goo-goo eyes at me while sipping his lemonade during a break...

David Jamieson
03-08-2010, 12:48 PM
I'll come, but only if Harrison Ford makes goo-goo eyes at me while sipping his lemonade during a break...

what if he has dysentery and wet ones coming out?

still ok with those googoo eyes?

also, Uki, you are going to have a hard time garnering a bee when you open with "I was tripping.." lol

uki
03-08-2010, 07:23 PM
also, Uki, you are going to have a hard time garnering a bee when you open with "I was tripping.." lolspeak for yourself... those who mind don't matter, while those who do matter, don't mind. :D

Lucas
03-10-2010, 10:52 AM
i have yet to learn the unicycle... my juggling teacher in germany rode a hightower that was like 7 feet or so tall... wow... riding a unicycle in a circle while balancing a ball on your head - now THAT would be the sh!t. :D

in 5th and 6th grade in PE class we were all taught how to juggle, ride the unicycle, roler limbo, and hoola hoop on our necks arms and legs....i still have my theories about that elementary school....

uki
03-10-2010, 12:09 PM
i still have my theories about that elementary school....and it has zero to do with the X-men. :D

Lucas
03-10-2010, 12:14 PM
What ever, it has everything to do with the X-Men. :p

Hardwork108
03-11-2010, 09:49 PM
i have a problem that i discovered while trippin g my face off herre at home... we have to re-LOCATE a group(nest...errr hive) of ants from the roof that is collapsing in all around us with all this snow that is still melting off the other half of the house.................. andddd leakingg g... ok so here is the problem that needs to be solved with wudely manly manly help.

one house(with family living in it) needs a new roof, but we cannot REPEAT(christ almighty for the LOVE OF CHILDREN) harm the ants....... which makes me wonder about that lost ant that somehow ended up on my daughters arm and then wanderedered off into her hair someWHERE. (so there is a lost ant somewhere in my duaghters(did i spell thatv right?) *note to self*

who cares. hair. where's the hair??? ask david-DUH ross and nysome dome guys with money make a club of halfwitt ninnies.... good god i am still wasting my wasdte wasting about wasting davi-DUH sanda.... anyhow

i need a new roof... i need help doing it... am throwing a HUGE!!!! i mean bigger than huge... i mean I NEED A NEW ROOF BECAUSE MY FAMILY IS IN ALL KINDS OF HARMFUL DANGER WITH THIS ROOF COLLAPSING ON them... us... ALL... nevermind... it's all about uki asking for some big manly manly wudely wudely help.... i need a new roof, there's gonna be a HUGEly bigger than smaller help. please help uki. uki needs help to bring comfort to his family.... please help uki.

*end transmission*

oh and we cannot directly harm the ants... no ant harming. so whose in?? whose game?? who is manly wudely wudely enough to help uki with his relatively smaller than huge pro-BLEM. capici?? nu stui?? does anyone speak romanian?? ce faci draga??? whose you're daddy.

ok really... i am planning a big party with tax refunds(gotts love kids) to raise the roof... literally. who's in?? and no directly harming ants... :p

;)

:D

Sorry Uki, I am on the wrong side of the continent. I wish you good luck. Perhaps the ant farm advice someone gave you might work, without harming the ants.

KC Elbows
03-12-2010, 04:16 AM
in 5th and 6th grade in PE class we were all taught how to juggle, ride the unicycle, roler limbo, and hoola hoop on our necks arms and legs....i still have my theories about that elementary school....

Was your elementary school held in a big colorful tent, and were there elephants?

uki
03-12-2010, 04:42 AM
were there elephants?i wonder what color they were... LOL

GeneChing
03-12-2010, 10:57 AM
Forget Princess and the Frog, pink elephants on parade (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=944cPciN-kw) is the greatest piece of Disney animation ever! A masterpiece!!