PDA

View Full Version : typical McMA attitude

uki
03-05-2010, 06:56 PM
this is the mentality that i make personal... this is the mentality that i actively draw out, to p!ss off those wanna-be tough guy male chauvinistic nutwads that pass themselves off as the average all-american idiot. this is exactly the type of mentality that is a cancer in our society - people like this shouldn't be in positions of "public servitude"... the police tend to forget themselves: they are public servants - to serve and protect. i hope any police officers on the forums watch this... i hope it strikes a raw nerve. no wonder people do not respect the police, the police do not respect those they have sworn to "serve and protect" you talk to my kids like you're their ****ing father and i'll knock yer ****ing heads off... people need to start standing up for their rights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GgWrV8TcUc

:mad:

dimethylsea
03-05-2010, 08:09 PM
That's the nature of a pig. That's the nature of a uniform.

Extreme example of it yes.. but it's the basic nature that is selected for and encouraged by those systems.. being it a beat cop, a longtime deputy, or a chief petty officer/sergeant.

The solution.. arm the citizens AND videotape EVERY interaction with law enforcement.

Then it's harder for the "thin blue line" to come into play and public outrage can have an effect.. like it did this time.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,330501,00.html

Lee Chiang Po
03-05-2010, 08:41 PM
I could be wrong, but I feel that anyone that wants to be a policeman would end up being a security guard of some sort if they could not be a policeman. They do not like to work, will not work, want to play around all day driving around and acting big time. It is a complex. The difference between the police and the criminal is a very thin line. And sometimes these lines do cross. The uniform makes people feel superior and it makes them do things one would not normally do. Like the Nazi SS uniform for instance. I do not trust anyone that wants to wear a badge. There may be those that do indeed wish to protect and serve, but they would always be the exception I think. None of them like to work, that is why they want the drive around all day job.

cerebus
03-05-2010, 09:03 PM
Well, it's clear that the cop in the vid is a disgrace and should not even be wearing a uniform. However, it's equally clear that none of you who have responded has any clue what a law enforcement officer's job is, or what it is like. Aside from the small (but all too loud and visible) minority of idiots, hot-heads and morons who somehow end up in positions of authority, most cops are actually decent people doing a ridiculously sucky job...

dimethylsea
03-05-2010, 09:23 PM
However, it's equally clear that none of you who have responded has any clue what a law enforcement officer's job is, or what it is like. .

http://images1.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Citation-Needed-wikipedia-819731_500_271.jpg

Hebrew Hammer
03-05-2010, 10:27 PM
The skateboarder totally had that coming!

SAAMAG
03-05-2010, 11:49 PM
I swear to god if that was my kid, that cop would be in a body bag. He had no right to touch the kid, regardless of what the kid said. He doesn't have to address the cop in any way, nor did he even have to answer any questions. Freedom of speech and the right to remain silent.

That cop has some nerve. I hope the parents and the department saw this and the parents sued both the individual officer for battery as well as the department.

uki
03-06-2010, 02:45 AM
you guys rock... cerebus, i realize where you're coming from... i too realize that not all police officers are dirtbags, but come on mang - the cops have a superiority complex. people are not gonna put up with actions like this for much longer. :)

Dragonzbane76
03-06-2010, 05:47 AM
Well, it's clear that the cop in the vid is a disgrace and should not even be wearing a uniform. However, it's equally clear that none of you who have responded has any clue what a law enforcement officer's job is, or what it is like. Aside from the small (but all too loud and visible) minority of idiots, hot-heads and morons who somehow end up in positions of authority, most cops are actually decent people doing a ridiculously sucky job...

my thoughts as well.

You always have the extreme in anything, be it race/law/MA/etc. Your going to have it.
Being a cop is not an easy job. You have to deal with the scum of society, who would rather spit in your face than give you a word. The pay isn't that great, and you put your life out there every day.
Anyways maybe the kid will learn something from this exchange.

David Jamieson
03-06-2010, 06:41 AM

I agree.

In any body or organization there will invariably be some form of corruption. It is an attribute of humanity in and of itself for all of written history at least! lol

It is too bad about these individuals who stray from their oaths or take them under false pretenses, but to paint all within the official body as evil is erroneous.

uki
03-06-2010, 07:09 AM
Anyways maybe the kid will learn something from this exchange.like to crack an officer in the mouth with the skateboard trucks the next time an officer behaves in this manner. :p

stma
03-06-2010, 07:45 AM
Well, if I had to wear nerdy shorts and drive a weenie car, I'd be constantly cranky too.

Dragonzbane76
03-06-2010, 08:04 AM
like to crack an officer in the mouth with the skateboard trucks the next time an officer behaves in this manner.

Uki, I'm not saying what robocop did was right. I'm saying that the kid might learn something about people in general, (like when to speak and when not to). Hopefully he doesn't do as you stated, he'll just end up in further trouble in the future. And once a kid at that age ends up in the 'system' its a long crawl out. I did juvenile correction for years and you saw that about 80% of the kids who got into trouble stayed in trouble and ended up following right along and going to jail at 18.

SPJ
03-06-2010, 08:32 AM
I grew up in a military/police family.

I knew that if a military officer or police officer asked you a question, you say yes or no or answer the question and utter nothing else more.

if an officer asked you to stay or sit down, I sit down right away.

do whatever you are told to and nothing more.

that is how it is.

and all the police/military usually under paid and over worked

sometimes they have to put their lives at risk in the line of duty--

but the boy is just a kid. just tell them to leave the park or walkway, it is dangerous or not allowed to skateboard here.

either leave here quietly or surrender the boards, when you leave here I will give them back to you.

if you come again you have to pay a fine. since you are warned this time. you have no excuse to say that you do not know.

all the other talk is not necessary.

oh that officer needs to take a chill pill.

or do some pushup to relieve the stress and pressure

remember you are the one that carries the gun and enforces the law.

keep cool at all time--

or just chilling and enjoy the park view and open draft on the tiny patrol car--

--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ls3cYkMXZs

take a chill pill at your job

--

SPJ
03-06-2010, 08:48 AM
there are parks specifically for skateboarding.

go there.

we may do something else for fun, if we do not find a place at all to do skateboarding.

we share the park with everyone else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-NOm5ZqIvQ

:cool:

Yum Cha
03-06-2010, 02:44 PM
Give the guy a little understanding...

He had to break bad against the 13 year old, given the uniform they make him wear and the that buggy he drives around it.

Drake
03-06-2010, 05:31 PM
If this is the same thing as I saw before, then that dude got suspended and I think eventually fired.

KTS
03-07-2010, 01:50 AM
my dad once told me a story about police. i will try to paraphrase here..

when i was 16, me and a bunch of my buddies would sometimes go to the park and have a few beers and smoke cigarrettes. the cops, when they woukld patrol by, they didnt bother us. they would say "dont get into trouble, ok boys?" and we didnt cause trouble. we didnt bother anybody, and the cops didnt bother us.

well, this is just my own dad's experience with cops back many many years ago when he was a teenager(he is over 60 y.o. now.) but, this plays on what i think police really should be doing - keeping the peace or helping citizens more than the type of things they do today.

my dad likes to point out how mindless cops can be. like they are robots. as he says, back in his days, they didnt hand out fines for small things or arrest kids for having a smoke. just as long as you didnt act like an @ss and didnt cause trouble.
and, i would like to point out that my dad was in the military and has police training.

anyways, from my own experiences, i feel that people who are working to become police officers need many more psychological examinations than it seems they are getting. anyone who gets into positions of power needs very careful screening IMO.

uki
03-07-2010, 03:36 AM
my dad once told me a story about police. i will try to paraphrase here..

when i was 16, me and a bunch of my buddies would sometimes go to the park and have a few beers and smoke cigarrettes. the cops, when they woukld patrol by, they didnt bother us. they would say "dont get into trouble, ok boys?" and we didnt cause trouble. we didnt bother anybody, and the cops didnt bother us.

well, this is just my own dad's experience with cops back many many years ago when he was a teenager(he is over 60 y.o. now.) but, this plays on what i think police really should be doing - keeping the peace or helping citizens more than the type of things they do today.

my dad likes to point out how mindless cops can be. like they are robots. as he says, back in his days, they didnt hand out fines for small things or arrest kids for having a smoke. just as long as you didnt act like an @ss and didnt cause trouble.
and, i would like to point out that my dad was in the military and has police training.

anyways, from my own experiences, i feel that people who are working to become police officers need many more psychological examinations than it seems they are getting. anyone who gets into positions of power needs very careful screening IMO.most excellent post - i hope any knuckleheads on the boards, who wear uniforms, read this and let it sink in. :)

Kansuke
03-07-2010, 04:10 AM
this is the mentality that i make personal... this is the mentality that i actively draw out, to p!ss off those wanna-be tough guy male chauvinistic nutwads that pass themselves off as the average all-american idiot. this is exactly the type of mentality that is a cancer in our society - people like this shouldn't be in positions of "public servitude"... the police tend to forget themselves: they are public servants - to serve and protect. i hope any police officers on the forums watch this... i hope it strikes a raw nerve. no wonder people do not respect the police, the police do not respect those they have sworn to "serve and protect" you talk to my kids like you're their ****ing father and i'll knock yer ****ing heads off... people need to start standing up for their rights.

You need to fix YOUR attitude problem before you worry about anyone else, punk. Most normal people do respect the police and most police are just regular hard-working people doing a dangerous, often thankless job. Greasy little self-absorbed idiots like you do not respect anyone and do not deserve respect from anyone. And you are not knocking the head off any police officer or anyone else you little poseur. Stick to your martial juggling tough boy.

Kansuke
03-07-2010, 04:17 AM
I could be wrong, but I feel that anyone that wants to be a policeman would end up being a security guard of some sort if they could not be a policeman. They do not like to work, will not work, want to play around all day driving around and acting big time. It is a complex. The difference between the police and the criminal is a very thin line. And sometimes these lines do cross. The uniform makes people feel superior and it makes them do things one would not normally do. Like the Nazi SS uniform for instance. I do not trust anyone that wants to wear a badge. There may be those that do indeed wish to protect and serve, but they would always be the exception I think. None of them like to work, that is why they want the drive around all day job.

What a stupid thing to say. Police officers don't work hard? You're an idiot, and you'll respect someone who wants to wear a badge plenty when you need your ass bailed out of a bad situation. You'll respect the hell out of them, mouth.

Are there bad people who get into positions they shouldn't in every field? Yes. Are their whiny little slugs who reflexively resent any kind of authority because they are inherently insecure little turds? Evidently.

Kansuke
03-07-2010, 04:18 AM
I swear to god if that was my kid, that cop would be in a body bag.

No he wouldn't. That's just a lot of talk and you know it.

uki
03-07-2010, 05:06 AM
You need to fix YOUR attitude problem before you worry about anyone else, punk.my attitude serves me and my purpose just fine.

Most normal people do respect the police and most police are just regular hard-working people doing a dangerous, often thankless job. most "normal" people are too ridiculously stupidified too think for themselves.

Greasy little self-absorbed idiots like you do not respect anyone and do not deserve respect from anyone. i respect those who are worthy of respecting and i could care less if anyone respects me... i'm not an insecure twit that get's all bent out of shape when people speak their mind without fretting over wether or not is polically accepted as being correct.

And you are not knocking the head off any police officer or anyone else you little poseur.LOL... you seem so sure of yourself... mess with my kids and i'll knock yer head off too. :p

Stick to your martial juggling tough boy.oh i will... makes me tougher than you are my little squirt. :D

Kansuke
03-07-2010, 05:08 AM
you seem so sure of yourself... mess with my kids and i'll knock yer head off too.

No, you won't. You are trying to puff up on the internet and it's pathetic, clown-boy.

Kansuke
03-07-2010, 05:08 AM
i could care less if anyone respects me...

I'll bet that comes in handy, you being such a d-bag and all.

Kansuke
03-07-2010, 05:09 AM
most "normal" people are too ridiculously stupidified too think for themselves.

Yeah, everyone in the asylum thinks it's the people on the outside who are crazy... :rolleyes:

uki
03-07-2010, 05:10 AM
No, you won't. You are trying to puff up on the internet and it's pathetic, clown-boy.i truly enjoy ticking you off... i hope you know that. :)

Kansuke
03-07-2010, 05:36 AM
i truly enjoy ticking you off... i hope you know that. :)

You're not "ticking" me off, you are just making yourself look like a fool - again.

uki
03-07-2010, 05:55 AM
You're not "ticking" me off, you are just making yourself look like a fool - again.imagine that...

SPJ
03-07-2010, 08:44 AM
since this is the thread about the attitude of police.

some chinese saying

1. the police man is the father and mother of civilians. it is an official of being a father and mother to the people.

fu mu guan. 父母官

2. close to the people but not interrupting people's daily life.

qing min er bu rao ming 亲民而不扰民

--

on and on

SPJ
03-07-2010, 08:55 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5ezrTzgEIk&feature=related

this 16 year old canadian boy is having fun --

--

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Bieber

there are many other ways to have fun without running to troubles with laws

SAAMAG
03-07-2010, 10:40 PM
You need to fix YOUR attitude problem before you worry about anyone else, punk. Most normal people do respect the police and most police are just regular hard-working people doing a dangerous, often thankless job. Greasy little self-absorbed idiots like you do not respect anyone and do not deserve respect from anyone. And you are not knocking the head off any police officer or anyone else you little poseur. Stick to your martial juggling tough boy.

What a stupid thing to say. Police officers don't work hard? You're an idiot, and you'll respect someone who wants to wear a badge plenty when you need your ass bailed out of a bad situation. You'll respect the hell out of them, mouth.

Are there bad people who get into positions they shouldn't in every field? Yes. Are their whiny little slugs who reflexively resent any kind of authority because they are inherently insecure little turds? Evidently.

Seriously man...you need to look at the situation as it is. That police officer did wrong. Doesn't matter what you THINK because video doesn't lie. The fact that Uki feels so strong about the matter (and many others that have seen the footage) doesn't mean he's a whiny slug, it means that he's fed up with guys who ironically talk and act the exact same way you are now in their chosen field.

If you're a cop, which in all likelyhood you are (or you know someone in that field), I hope you don't act this way in the performance of your duties, because then you're no better than the guy in the video.

Kansuke
03-07-2010, 11:14 PM
Seriously man...you need to look at the situation as it is. That police officer did wrong.

Then that one police officer needs to be removed from his position. It does NOT mean all police are (insert whiny exaggerration here) just because impotent little idiots like Uki there are scared of their own powerlessness and feel the need to try and puff up on the internet.

And no, I'm not a police officer. Swing and a miss.

goju
03-08-2010, 03:07 AM
I'll bet that comes in handy, you being such a d-bag and all.
You know i was going to ask you how old you are because of the way you post but i glanced at your profile and saw your years in wrestling.

lets put this simply. You really need to drop the silly insults.You're a grown man so stop running around calling people punks. and douche bags and what ever other lowbrow insults are hurled around the highschool cafeteria these days :) its making you look extremely unintelligent.:rolleyes:

uki
03-08-2010, 04:06 AM
Then that one police officer needs to be removed from his position.you gotta draw them out first before you can positively identify them... see it works like this: i post something like this here, police officers and their frinds read it, get angry, and pass it along... those police officers who would become enragedly offended by my comments would then most likely get into a bad mood, which would make them even more unstable... wishing they could beat me up or otherwise arrest me, they will take their aggression out on some other sorry sod, who may have a cellphone camera, catch the episode on film and dispense across the internet... eventually the cop will come into question and hopefully eradicated from the force. :)

It does NOT mean all police are (insert whiny exaggerration here) just because impotent little idiots like Uki there are scared of their own powerlessness and feel the need to try and puff up on the internet.of course not all cops are idiots, but many of them have a superiourity complex, who more often or not are abusive to their spouses or children aswell. i love your little attempts to belittle me, quite amusing - out of all the members who dislike me, i have to admire your determination in futility. :p

And no, I'm not a police officer.good thing because with your immature and insultive attitude, someone would surely make sure you pushed daisies... it's all cause and effect man. :D

sanjuro_ronin
03-08-2010, 06:43 AM
I assume that, Uki being the honest and balanced fellow he is, well now being posting clips of ALL THE GOOD police officers do.
:D

dimethylsea
03-08-2010, 11:54 AM
I assume that, Uki being the honest and balanced fellow he is, well now being posting clips of ALL THE GOOD police officers do.

Sure.. sure.. let me help with that.

http://img.youtube.com/vi/J_J0zlx-McQ/0.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c4/US_incarceration_timeline.gif

http://www.libertyforlife.com/images/usa-worlds-worst-prison-state.jpg

Given that people get assaulted and raped in prison.. every police officer who sends a non-violent drug offender to prison is as guilty of whatever injuries subsequently happen to that prisoner/kinapping victim...

As the rank and file Nazis were who sent Jews to Auschwitz were guilty of contributing to genocide.

Don't teach cops or train them in your arts. Don't help them. Don't talk to them.

Show them your disapproval. If you can afford to, spit on the ground when they approach and show them they are NOT the heroes. They are THE VILLAINS.

Every kid who gets raped or killed in prison for having drugs on them.. is the moral equivalent of a victim of the concentration camps.

Every time you walk by a cop say
"NOT IN MY NAME PIG! GET A REAL JOB!"

sanjuro_ronin
03-08-2010, 11:57 AM
Sure.. sure.. let me help with that.

http://img.youtube.com/vi/J_J0zlx-McQ/0.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c4/US_incarceration_timeline.gif

http://www.libertyforlife.com/images/usa-worlds-worst-prison-state.jpg

Given that people get assaulted and raped in prison.. every police officer who sends a non-violent drug offender to prison is as guilty of whatever injuries subsequently happen to that prisoner/kinapping victim...

As the rank and file Nazis were who sent Jews to Auschwitz were guilty of contributing to genocide.

Don't teach cops or train them in your arts. Don't help them. Don't talk to them.

Show them your disapproval. If you can afford to, spit on the ground when they approach and show them they are NOT the heroes. They are THE VILLAINS.

Every kid who gets raped or killed in prison for having drugs on them.. is the moral equivalent of a victim of the concentration camps.

Every time you walk by a cop say
"NOT IN MY NAME PIG! GET A REAL JOB!"

Thanks for the even and balanced portrayal.

Drake
03-08-2010, 12:01 PM
I like the comparison between the US and China. Sure does make a lot of sense, it does... :rolleyes:

David Jamieson
03-08-2010, 12:04 PM
I like the comparison between the US and China. Sure does make a lot of sense, it does... :rolleyes:

well, China DOES have teh mobile execution vehicles, so they will have less people incarcerated.

Because the death penalty applies to most stuff in China.

But don't let America know or they will stop purchasing the lead milkpowder! :p

Drake
03-08-2010, 12:05 PM
Here...let's ruin this cute little graph. First off, you only present number of people sentenced, with no relation to overall population. Second, you fail to mention how China doesn't report all of its prisoners, and even if they did, the number would be wrong. Japan, the UK, and pretty much every other country on there has a significantly lower population than the US, so that figure is shot.

It also fails to mention how high the conviction rate is in Japan in relation to the US. There are numerous safeguards to protect the accused in the US, yet in Japan you are generally assumed to be guilty from the start.

The presentation you provided is skewed in so many ways, it can't be taken seriously.

You want to see sentencings go down... get people to STOP BREAKING THE LAW.

dimethylsea
03-08-2010, 12:20 PM
You want to see sentencings go down... get people to STOP BREAKING THE LAW.

So.. this chick she's all beat up.. cause her man is abusive...

And she's like "If I wasn't messing up.. he wouldn't get angry and hit me!".

But she doesn't deserve to be beaten and kids don't get deserve to get sent to prison to be beaten and raped cause they had dope on them.

You are the moral equivalent of someone who says "B*tch deserved to get raped, if she didn't want that to happen.. she should have dressed differently!" or "If she hadn't sassed back dude wouldn't have put her arm on the stove eye".

Simply disgusting.

David Jamieson
03-08-2010, 12:42 PM
So.. this chick she's all beat up.. cause her man is abusive...

And she's like "If I wasn't messing up.. he wouldn't get angry and hit me!".

But she doesn't deserve to be beaten and kids don't get deserve to get sent to prison to be beaten and raped cause they had dope on them.

You are the moral equivalent of someone who says "B*tch deserved to get raped, if she didn't want that to happen.. she should have dressed differently!" or "If she hadn't sassed back dude wouldn't have put her arm on the stove eye".

Simply disgusting.

??? Wtf?

How do you make that bridge? lol

That's almost the same bridge as:

guy a) hey look! Lights in the sky

guy b) well that just has to be aliens from light years away coming to check out our world!

Also, referring to LEOs as "pigs" says more about your attitude than anything it says about LEOs or their place and function in our society.

It's not Leo's who lock you up. That would be juries and judges. the "order" part of the equation.

I don't see anyone posting clips of judge being deemed d-bags for inappropriate sentencing. Although, according to your stats, the real problem is there and not with the law enforcement aspect.

kfson
03-08-2010, 12:54 PM
I don't like the attitude of that officer. But one has to respect an officer even if he/she seems abusive. The alternate course will land you in jail.

SAAMAG
03-08-2010, 01:07 PM
I don't like the attitude of that officer. But one has to respect an officer even if he/she seems abusive. The alternate course will land you in jail.

You don't have to respect them, technically speaking. If you're not breaking any laws, then the officer has nothing to arrest you on. Not respecting someone isn't against the law.

Though on the flip side you're right, there's always something the LEO can say that you did...or some broad interpretation of law that they can pin on you, regardless of whether it was applicable or not. Even as something as minor as speeding--no REAL way for you to prove otherwise. You're stuck...because the judge will side with the word of the policeman over the citizen's word that they weren't speeding. Their position gives them an advantage over you in the legal system. I think it was in the book "Art of War" that Sun Tzu said "If a battle cannot be won--don't fight it."

cerebus
03-08-2010, 01:37 PM
LOL! I love seeing someone like dimethylsea trying to talk about something which he is incapable of even thinking about in any kind of logical manner. Of course if he were in the process of being beaten to death by a group of thugs he'd be wishing the cops would come along and save his azz. But hey, yeah, a cop arresting a thug for breaking the law equals a husband beating his wife.... somehow... :rolleyes:

cerebus
03-08-2010, 01:41 PM
But I will agree with dimethylsea on one point anyway. Arresting people for using drugs (as long as they aren't committing crimes or operating motor vehicles while doing so) is stupid and ridiculous. But that has more to do with the laws than the cops. Most cops don't go around enforcing laws that don't exist. You wanna change what happens to drug users, change the laws.

SanHeChuan
03-08-2010, 01:51 PM
But I will agree with dimethylsea on one point anyway. Arresting people for using drugs (as long as they aren't committing crimes or operating motor vehicles while doing so) is stupid and ridiculous. But that has more to do with the laws than the cops. Most cops don't go around enforcing laws that don't exist. You wanna change what happens to drug users, change the laws.

It has more to do with making money.

(2007) According to the American Corrections Association, the average daily cost per state prison inmate per day in the US is $67.55. State prisons held 253,300 inmates for drug offenses in 2007. That means states spent approximately $17,110,415 per day to imprison drug offenders, or $6,245,301,475 per year. http://www.drugwarfacts.org/cms/node/63

cerebus
03-08-2010, 01:59 PM
It has more to do with making money.

No, it has more to do with outdated puritan "morality" (or perceived morality). If it was really about money, then marijuana would be legal and states (and many others) would be making tons of revenue off it...

SanHeChuan
03-08-2010, 02:29 PM
No, it has more to do with outdated puritan "morality" (or perceived morality). If it was really about money, then marijuana would be legal and states (and many others) would be making tons of revenue off it...

You can make tons of money for the State (i.e. the people) or you can make money for corporations who support your campaign (i.e. give you some).

A recent report from the Montana-based Institute on Money in State Politics reveals that during the 2002 and 2004 election cycles, private prison companies, directors, executives and lobbyists gave $3.3 million to candidates and state political parties across 44 states. http://www.inthesetimes.com/article/2797/

taai gihk yahn
03-08-2010, 02:53 PM
I know cops who are cool, I know cops who are jerks; like any profession / segment of the population;

is there individual bias? yes; is there systemic bias? yes; are there aspects of the US criminal justice system that are FUBAR? yes;
are there lots of countries in the world infinitely WORSE than the US? you betcha (;)) - anyone who says our system is perfect is deluded, but anyone who says it is the worst is also in need of a reality check;

as for dimethyl-whatever (a.k.a. Stealer of the Empty Flower), I guess since he looks like Michael Moore, he feels the need to rant and rave 10x as much -

here's another take on the prisoner statistic:
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_pri_per_cap-crime-prisoners-per-capita
and another
http://www.nccd-crc.org/nccd/pubs/2006nov_factsheet_incarceration.pdf

both show the US in the lead for incarceration (agreed, a problem), but with much less of a disparity than the dimethyls chart;

considering that the US has the most pluralistic, heterogeneic population in the world, it's no surprise that there are inherently more societal difficulties facing us than in countries where there is less variability - perceived differences between people are notorious for creating conflict - look at France, for example, where much of their social issues stem from the imigration changes going on now (although one could blame French colonialism as the root cause of this, similar to UK practices and US interventional politics as well, etc., etc. - bottom line is that there are historically a multitude of variables that contributed to things such as we see them now)

things are at once both simple and complex - it is in the nature of things...

cerebus
03-08-2010, 02:57 PM
"things are at once both simple and complex - it is in the nature of things..."

+100

dimethylsea
03-08-2010, 03:20 PM
LOL! I love seeing someone like dimethylsea trying to talk about something which he is incapable of even thinking about in any kind of logical manner. Of course if he were in the process of being beaten to death by a group of thugs he'd be wishing the cops would come along and save his azz. But hey, yeah, a cop arresting a thug for breaking the law equals a husband beating his wife.... somehow... :rolleyes:

My thinking is very logical. No one has the right to apprehend or detain another unless there is a victim and an injury that can be produced. Since what adult do to themselves doesn't fall in this category anyone detaining them is morally no different that a kidnapper (even if a kidnapper believes that he is preventing a person from doing something bad for them he is still a kidnapper).

I firmly believe that direct threat to life, liberty or threat of mutilation justifies the use of deadly force.

I don't shoot cops.. but if a pig dies trying to kidnap someone I'll lift a glass for the hero who shot him, give money aid and comfort to the hero etc.

Just like a member of the Underground Railroad would have done for the escaping slave who killed and escaped the slave-owner. There is no moral or ethical difference whatsoever.

Both situations have a legal authority committing an evil act. They should be resisted.
As powerfully as practical.

Killing cops is generally a bad idea (bad consequences, legal troubles etc.).. but if the cops die at the hands of their victims.. I applaud the victims just like I applaud a woman who defends herself and shoots a rapist.

Dragonzbane76
03-08-2010, 03:22 PM
??? Wtf?

How do you make that bridge? lol

That's almost the same bridge as:

guy a) hey look! Lights in the sky

guy b) well that just has to be aliens from light years away coming to check out our world!

Also, referring to LEOs as "pigs" says more about your attitude than anything it says about LEOs or their place and function in our society.

It's not Leo's who lock you up. That would be juries and judges. the "order" part of the equation.

I don't see anyone posting clips of judge being deemed d-bags for inappropriate sentencing. Although, according to your stats, the real problem is there and not with the law enforcement aspect.

yeah i was going to say something similar. Kinda jumped off the deep end on that one. Have no idea how you compare what you just tried to.

Dragonzbane76
03-08-2010, 03:32 PM
I don't shoot cops.. but if a pig dies trying to kidnap someone I'll lift a glass for the hero who shot him, give money aid and comfort to the hero etc.

Just like a member of the Underground Railroad would have done for the escaping slave who killed and escaped the slave-owner. There is no moral or ethical difference whatsoever.

Both situations have a legal authority committing an evil act. They should be resisted.

Killing cops is generally a bad idea (bad consequences, legal troubles etc.).. but if the cops die at the hands of their victims.. I applaud the victims just like I applaud a woman who defends herself and shoots a rapist.

spoken like someone who has never walked in those shoes. Where the hell do you get "Kidnapped" how do police kidnap???
It's easy to b!tch about the abuse that police dish out. But you have no idea the stress, degredation, abuse, disrespect, a cop has to put up with. The amount of people and the scum of society that litter our streets that cops have to put up with. You sit back in your residence and
b!tch because police are arresting people on small charges, if you don't like the laws go vote to have them changed. Don't sit on your azz in your place eating cheetos and saying how the world should be changed get up and do it, don't blame others for your faults.
You b!tch about cops being the problem with our system, when in reality its people like you whom are lazy, sloth driven and decide that you can't make a difference because you've never tried. please before you point the finger about something you have no idea about, you should look in the mirror.

Drake
03-08-2010, 04:29 PM
Methinks someone doesn't understand the legal system...

cerebus
03-08-2010, 04:35 PM
My thinking is very logical.... if a pig dies trying to kidnap someone I'll lift a glass for the hero who shot him, give money aid and comfort to the hero etc.

I'll just let those words speak for themselves. No need to even comment on that level of idiocy...

dimethylsea
03-08-2010, 04:37 PM
spoken like someone who has never walked in those shoes. Where the hell do you get "Kidnapped" how do police kidnap???
It's easy to b!tch about the abuse that police dish out. But you have no idea the stress, degredation, abuse, disrespect, a cop has to put up with. The amount of people and the scum of society that litter our streets that cops have to put up with. .

The "abuse" a cop has to "put up with". Hmm.. let's see.. at the age of 19 do they get go over to a friend's house to hang out, and wind up with multiple people pulling guns on them. Get assaulted, manacled, searched, tossed in a box, then tried for having a plant on them.
Send to jail for years. Beaten often, raped, get given a fatal disease (HIV/AIDS), come out shell-shocked. Mentally broken. Whole life ruined. Become a junkie trying desperately to cope with this nightmare. With the memories of being treated that way.

I got buddies who had a sack of weed, weren't harming anyone, and wound up beaten, kidnapped, raped, shut in a cage like an animal, given a fatal disease and wound up dying.

All because of these monsters you make excuses for. And they are monsters.

If I had my way every time a cop died serving a drug warrant people would show up in the graveyard at the funeral to have a party. I'd see every serving member of the DEA sent to the gallows if I could. The electric chair is too good for them.

Is this an extreme attitude? Sure. But I got no mercy in my heart for them. The things they put people, my friends, my blood kin through.

I vote in every election. It does no good though. Because just like the democratically-elected government of Nazi Germany the "law-and-order" voters have people like me outnumbered.
And people who make excuses for the pigs and vote in the politicians and judges who sent them out to prey on the innocent are no better than the Germans who stood by when the SS came for the Jews.

Mandatory minimums. Three strikes and your out. Searches and seizures so people can't even defend themselves in court. Prosecutors objecting to the jury being informed of their right to nullify. Judges upholding it. Legislators passing this stuff.

Voting does no good.. I've voted in every election since I could. Always the same way. Heck some elections I've voted for people .. just because they were likely to start fewer wars and ruin fewer lives with the Drug War. Despite hating their other policies.

If a mad dog is running amok and someone clear leather and guns it down.. you shake that man's hand. Plain and simple. He's the hero. Not the mad dog.

cerebus
03-08-2010, 04:44 PM
The "abuse" a cop has to "put up with". Hmm.. let's see.. at the age of 19 do they get go over to a friend's house to hang out, and wind up with multiple people pulling guns on them. Get assaulted, manacled, searched, tossed in a box, then tried for having a plant on them.
Send to jail for years. Beaten often, raped, get given a fatal disease (HIV/AIDS), come out shell-shocked. Mentally broken. Whole life ruined. Become a junkie trying desperately to cope with this nightmare. With the memories of being treated that way.

I got buddies who had a sack of weed, weren't harming anyone, and wound up beaten, kidnapped, raped, shut in a cage like an animal, given a fatal disease and wound up dying.

If I had my way every time a cop died serving a drug warrant people would show up in the graveyard at the funeral to have a party. I'd see every serving member of the DEA sent to the gallows if I could. The electric chair is too good for them.

Is this an extreme attitude? Sure. But I got no mercy in my heart for them. The things they put people, my friends, my blood kin through.

I vote in every election. It does no good though. Because just like the democratically-elected government of Nazi Germany the "law-and-order" voters have people like me outnumbered.
And people who make excuses for the pigs and vote in the politicians and judges who sent them out to prey on the innocent are no better than the Germans who stood by when the SS came for the Jews.

Mandatory minimums. Three strikes and your out. Searches and seizures so people can't even defend themselves in court. Prosecutors objecting to the jury being informed of their right to nullify. Judges upholding it. Legislators passing this stuff.

Voting does no good.. I've voted in every election since I could. Always the same way. Heck some elections I've voted for people .. just because they were likely to start fewer wars and ruin fewer lives with the Drug War. Despite hating their other policies.

If a mad dog is running amok and someone clear leather and guns it down.. you shake that man's hand. Plain and simple. He's the hero. Not the mad dog.

And by that "logical" way of thinking, because "some" young black males are "gangstas" and commit murder, kidnapping and rape, therefore ALL young black males should be killed. And hey, while we're at it let's say the same thing about any race, or maybe any religion, or any sexual preference. Good way to think "logically" there...:rolleyes:

David Jamieson
03-08-2010, 04:45 PM
My thinking is very logical. No one has the right to apprehend or detain another unless there is a victim and an injury that can be produced. Since what adult do to themselves doesn't fall in this category anyone detaining them is morally no different that a kidnapper (even if a kidnapper believes that he is preventing a person from doing something bad for them he is still a kidnapper).

I firmly believe that direct threat to life, liberty or threat of mutilation justifies the use of deadly force.

Wow dude! This is so helter skelter it needs addressing!

You are dealing in straight up far end extremes.
This reality that you imply is a dark one indeed.

Law is a necessity. All the riggings and doings of it cascade off that common thought.

Would you prefer to live in total chaos all the time, or in a somewhat ordered and civilized society.

Your "logic" (if that's what you want to call it) excludes the need to stop others from harming others, which is what police do. Because it is dangerous for your average person to undertake to do so with regularity and so it falls to organizations such as police forces to do so.

you set no barometer on the reason for killing other than being held?

*edit include*
Also, people whacked out on meth or pcp should just be left to wander the streets?

Pot is not what we are discussing here now, we are talking about conditions you are applying to apprehension.

Intoxication in public is an arrestable offense in pretty much every civilized country on the planet because that intoxication is often a precursor to violence, both inherently and statistically. So, there is a precondition that exists. Foreknowledge if you will. You might wanna recognize that common thread before attempting to unravel the tapestry.

cerebus
03-08-2010, 04:49 PM
His "logic" is that anyone in the same profession as those who broke the laws they were supposed to uphold, should all be killed. Ridiculous and stupid.

dimethylsea
03-08-2010, 05:01 PM
And by that "logical" way of thinking, because "some" young black males are "gangstas" and commit murder, kidnapping and rape, therefore ALL young black males should be killed. And hey, while we're at it let's say the same thing about any race, or maybe any religion, or any sexual preference. Good way to think "logically" there...:rolleyes:

No you think about it logically. Every person wearing a police uniform (at least in a drug war area) is sworn and PAID to arrest and imprison (if possible) people I hold community and good faith with. They choose to do this thing.

Every single person wearing a police uniform in a polity that enforces the drug laws has chosen, voluntarily, that role.

This is not like race, or sexual orientation. Wearing a uniform is a choice and a profession.

They chose to be my enemy. They (and their masters) declared war *first*.

All I am doing is saying "You have chosen to be the enemy and until you stop being the enemy I will treat you just as you have chosen you will be.. the enemy".

If someone belongs to a religion where all adherents must swear they will oppose, brutalize, kidnap and see harm to me and mine.. then I take them at their word.

I do not shed tears when people who have chosen this path reap the fruits of their actions.

I shun them. I avoid them. I will frustrate their work. I will nonviolently resist. I will give aid and comfort to their victims. I will shelter and succor those who also resist (whether violently or nonviolently). I will never hesitate to speak out against them.

As long as they declare "War" then they will be treated as enemies and occupiers. Period.

David Jamieson
03-08-2010, 05:07 PM
No you think about it logically. Every person wearing a police uniform is sworn and PAID to arrest and imprison (if possible) people I hold faith with. They choose to do this thing.

Every single person wearing a police uniform in a polity that enforces the drug laws has chosen, voluntarily, that role.

This is not like race, or sexual orientation. Wearing a uniform is a choice and a profession.

They chose to be my enemy. They (and their masters) declared war *first*.

All I am doing is saying "You have chosen to be the enemy and until you stop being the enemy I will treat you just as you have chosen you will be.. the enemy".

If someone belongs to a religion where all adherents must swear they will oppose, brutalize, kidnap and see harm to me and mine.. then I take them at their word.

I do not shed tears when people who have chosen this path reap the fruits of their actions.

dude... seriously.

There were police around long before anyone had any war on drugs in order to persecute you and your right to party etc etc.

Police are there to enforce law, much of which is beyond soft drug use and those few cops that decide to make that an issue. If someone is dealing, then the cop has to uphold the law. if you don't like that law, then get involved in the political process that created the law and undo it.

It really is that simple.

What you as an individual are advocating here as a solution is absolutely disconnected from reality.

cerebus
03-08-2010, 05:09 PM
Brian, you clearly have no idea whatsoever WHAT kind of oath law enforcement officers take....

cerebus
03-08-2010, 05:11 PM
David Jamieson said:
"What you as an individual are advocating here as a solution is absolutely disconnected from reality."

His BRAIN is what's truly disconnected from reality, but I guess that much is obvious...

dimethylsea
03-08-2010, 05:15 PM
" I do solemnly swear that I will support the Constitutions of the United States and of the State of Tennessee, and the ordinances of the City of ____________________, and will well and faithfully perform the duties imposed upon me as a police officer of the City
of to the best of my ability; and that I will serve the United States, the State of Tennessee, and the City of ________________ honestly and faithfully, and will obey the orders of the officers and officials placed over me according to law.

Name Date_____ "

That's in my jurisdiction. Maybe your cops are different. "Perform the duties" and "obey the orders" pretty much means just what I said it did.

Pretty similar to the military induction oath actually.

dimethylsea
03-08-2010, 05:19 PM
dude... seriously.

There were police around long before anyone had any war on drugs in order to persecute you and your right to party etc etc.

Police are there to enforce law, much of which is beyond soft drug use and those few cops that decide to make that an issue. If someone is dealing, then the cop has to uphold the law. if you don't like that law, then get involved in the political process that created the law and undo it.

It really is that simple.

What you as an individual are advocating here as a solution is absolutely disconnected from reality.

I am not advocating anything but absolute passive resistance and support for those who resist in whatever fashion they choose. And numerous acts of disruptive free speech :D

If the pigs weren't involved in the Drug War (they were not at one time) I'd be all about helping them catch the rapists and killers.

But until they stop shooting, I'm not going to stop dodging.

cerebus
03-08-2010, 05:21 PM
" I do solemnly swear that I will support the Constitutions of the United States and of the State of Tennessee, and the ordinances of the City of ____________________, and will well and faithfully perform the duties imposed upon me as a police officer of the City
of to the best of my ability; and that I will serve the United States, the State of Tennessee, and the City of ________________ honestly and faithfully, and will obey the orders of the officers and officials placed over me according to law.

Name Date_____ "

That's in my jurisdiction. Maybe your cops are different. "Perform the duties" and "obey the orders" pretty much means just what I said it did.

Pretty similar to the military induction oath actually.

Funny, I'm not seeing anything in there about "where all adherents must swear they will oppose, brutalize, kidnap and see harm to me and mine".....

Drake
03-08-2010, 05:27 PM
Actually, the imprisonment is done by either a judge or a jury of your peers. You must also be proven guilty beyond a reasonable shadow of a doubt (read: unquestionably guilty). There's also an appeals process, habeaus corpus, and miranda rights. Oh, the humanity!

Cops don't imprison, chief. You are confused. Maybe you should talk about whacking judges and jurors as well, since they are part of the whole process.

Your inability to see beyond broad generalizations and inability to understand the judicial system you fall under is slightly more than disturbing.

dimethylsea
03-08-2010, 05:38 PM
Actually, the imprisonment is done by either a judge or a jury of your peers. You must also be proven guilty beyond a reasonable shadow of a doubt (read: unquestionably guilty). There's also an appeals process, habeaus corpus, and miranda rights. Oh, the humanity!

Cops don't imprison, chief. You are confused. Maybe you should talk about whacking judges and jurors as well, since they are part of the whole process.

Your inability to see beyond broad generalizations and inability to understand the judicial system you fall under is slightly more than disturbing.

Cops are the ones who use violence and the threat of violence to detain (I would say kidnap) people and they are the ones who put them in the cages. They are the "proximate" threat.

You do not worry about the enemy generals in a war so much as the person looking down a scope at you right?

Arguing about the persons "truly responsible" for a war's prosecution is kinda pointless in the middle of a zone of hostile fire isn't it?

How can you say "cops do not imprison"? They arrest people and put them in the holding cell. They do not "sentence" people to prison terms true. Other people (DAs and judges etc.) do that.

But cops arrest, detain, interrogate etc. They are the proximate threat. The "sharp end of the spear".

You say this is a broad generalization.. but it is deliberate on my part. I understand the law very well. I've avoided trouble for years precisely because I understand it quite well for a non-lawyer.

But since a judge is not the one with the gun.. they are not the proximate threat.

dimethylsea
03-08-2010, 05:42 PM
Funny, I'm not seeing anything in there about "where all adherents must swear they will oppose, brutalize, kidnap and see harm to me and mine".....

If the "enforce the laws" and "perform the duties" part includes opposing, detaining, and pursuing a specific class of people who do certain things.. then yes the above is in fact implied by the oath.

If I swear "I will wed this woman and perform the duties of a husband until death do us part" then that oath implies I'm not going to screw around on her or beat her senseless.. even if it wasn't stated outright.. wouldn't you agree?

cerebus
03-08-2010, 05:45 PM
And the world would all be so much better, happier, more peaceful if we had NO law enforcement officers (or "pigs" as you like to put it, Brian), isn't that right? :rolleyes:

dimethylsea
03-08-2010, 05:49 PM
And the world would all be so much better, happier, more peaceful if we had NO law enforcement officers (or "pigs" as you like to put it, Brian), isn't that right? :rolleyes:

No. the world would be a better place if they didn't make war on people who peacefully and privately do their drugs.

Until they do that.. they are choosing to be the enemy. There is a War on .. in case you haven't heard.

They can declare a truce or peace at any time. I'll be more than happy to see an end to the War.

California and some other places are getting tired of the War. Good for them. Let the cops only chase thieves, rapists and murderers (crimes with a real victim) and I'll gladly chip into the Police Benevolent Fund and be their supporter.

But as long as they are the enemy.. they will be treated as such. Period.

When the cops come through the door and toss my cousins in jail, or toss my friends in a cage to be raped and given fatal diseases by real criminals when neither did anything more than party in private and sell to other adults.. then they are pigs.

Dragonzbane76
03-08-2010, 05:50 PM
I will give you that people do slip through the cracks of the system. It's not a perfect system. So what do we have if we don't have the system?? Choas, anarchy, mass hysteria, mob violence, vigilant executions?? yeah it's flawed, yeah i wish it could be better, get involved in the political side of it if you wanna change things. Standing out on that limb you've aquired will not help. instead of complaining in an irrational manner, think on this logically.
It's hard to make everyone 'happy', we can't satisfy every need. We can only maintain and struggle forward to overcome flaws. We can learn from the past, and hope that tomorrow it will be better and equal.

dimethylsea
03-08-2010, 06:00 PM
I will give you that people do slip through the cracks of the system. It's not a perfect system. So what do we have if we don't have the system?? Choas, anarchy, mass hysteria, mob violence, vigilant executions?? yeah it's flawed, yeah i wish it could be better, get involved in the political side of it if you wanna change things. Standing out on that limb you've aquired will not help. instead of complaining in an irrational manner, think on this logically.
It's hard to make everyone 'happy', we can't satisfy every need. We can only maintain and struggle forward to overcome flaws. We can learn from the past, and hope that tomorrow it will be better and equal.

I'm not saying "no cops" and "no criminal justice system".. I'm saying.. as long as I and my folk are the enemy don't expect us to do anything but resist.

If they want peace.. I'll be happy to give them peace. If they continue to want war.. then expect me to act like they mean it.

Which means I don't give aid or comfort to the enemy. EVER.

Don't want to be my enemy... then duh.. don't be my enemy.

But cops can't say "This is a War.. and you are the enemy, but don't treat me like I'm the enemy, even though my masters declared this war and I waged it on you".

cerebus
03-08-2010, 06:07 PM
I'm not saying "no cops" and "no criminal justice system".. I'm saying.. as long as I and my folk are the enemy don't expect us to do anything but resist.

If they want peace.. I'll be happy to give them peace. If they continue to want war.. then expect me to act like they mean it.

Which means I don't give aid or comfort to the enemy. EVER.

Don't want to be my enemy... then duh.. don't be my enemy.

But cops can't say "This is a War.. and you are the enemy, but don't treat me like I'm the enemy, even though my masters declared this war and I waged it on you".

LOL! Oooooookay..... :p:rolleyes:

cerebus
03-08-2010, 06:08 PM
Just a short reality check Brian. This ain't Nam and you ain't Rambo. Someone's been LARPing a little too much...

dimethylsea
03-08-2010, 06:18 PM
Just a short reality check Brian. This ain't Nam and you ain't Rambo. Someone's been LARPing a little too much...

Cerebus,
You persist in acting like I'm being unreasonable. I'm stating my mind and passively resisting.

The guy who crashed into the IRS building.. now THAT was Rambo.

Equating non-violent and principled civil disobedience to mental imbalance, insanity or delusion is unworthy of you or anyone who truly holds freedom in high regard.

Drake
03-08-2010, 06:37 PM
Dim,
You are still making broad generalizations. You clearly don't understand how the law works. If you illegally use drugs, you are breaking the law. If you don't like it, I suggest you either convince the general public to move to change the law, or simply move to a country that permits drug use. You'll find your options to be surprisingly limited, especially if you wish to keep your standard of living. Police can ONLY arrest you with a charge that you committed a crime. They cannot arrest you otherwise. The ONLY time this was not enforced was during the Civil War, and it was only used in the capitol area. And they cannot detain you unless their is a danger of you going out and committing even more crime.
If you want to compare us to other nations, then maybe you want to also mention the incredible liberties we're afforded in trial. Most of the nations mentioned in your godawful presentation have a high conviction rate because you are guilty until proven innocent. There are few nations that protect the defendant as much as the United States.

Having lived near the border, I saw firsthand the impact of the drug trade. I am all for keeping many drugs illegal. Good luck convincing others.

If you don't break the law, and you are arrested without charge, then you can sue a great many people and get a great deal of money. It's made millionaires out of a few people.

cerebus
03-08-2010, 07:03 PM
I'm all for changing the drug laws. But the whole 'every time a cop is killed, I celebrate' bullsh!t is facking retarded, idiotic and entirely unworthy of even the smallest speck of respect. Disgusting.

A person must truly be a worthless piece of sh!t to feel that way. You, Brian, are just as bad as the worthless pieces of sh!t who you describe and you deserve to be locked up with any of the ex-cops who you describe as having done the things you claim. You're birds of a feather and deserve to be caged together...

uki
03-08-2010, 07:18 PM
who the **** cares what the law is?? LOL. i'll take my chances risking to enjoy my life, rather than being too afraid to do anything i am not "allowed to". :rolleyes:

dimethylsea
03-08-2010, 07:27 PM
I'm all for changing the drug laws. But the whole 'every time a cop is killed, I celebrate' bullsh!t is facking retarded, idiotic and entirely unworthy of even the smallest speck of respect. Disgusting.

A person must truly be a worthless piece of sh!t to feel that way. You, Brian, are just as bad as the worthless pieces of sh!t who you describe and you deserve to be locked up with any of the ex-cops who you describe as having done the things you claim. You're birds of a feather and deserve to be caged together...

Ho hum. Someone else hating on the Yak.

I tell you true.. I shed a tear when I read your post. A single tear. A BIG one. It was an EPIC tear.

Really. I *promise*.

cerebus
03-08-2010, 07:40 PM
Ho hum. Someone else hating on the Yak.

I tell you true.. I shed a tear when I read your post. A single tear. A BIG one. It was an EPIC tear.

Really. I *promise*.

Why? I'm just one more person among many who can't stand worthless pieces of garbage who lower themselves to same level as those they whine about. If you truly hate the people you describe, how about trying to be better than them instead of being just as bad, but in a different way? But that would actually require effort on your part, so I suppose that's asking far too much...

kfson
03-08-2010, 08:32 PM
Why? I'm just one more person among many who can't stand worthless pieces of garbage who lower themselves to same level as those they whine about. If you truly hate the people you describe, how about trying to be better than them instead of being just as bad, but in a different way? But that would actually require effort on your part, so I suppose that's asking far too much...

Do you want to know how to beat a cop?

"Yes, sir." "No, sir."

bawang
03-08-2010, 08:42 PM

in a sociopath society where people are raised to show no compassion and emotions, how can the police magically turn into warm hearted heros

cerebus
03-08-2010, 08:54 PM
in a sociopath society where people are raised to show no compassion and emotions, how can the police magically turn into warm hearted heros

There's nothing magical about it, and no one turns into warm-hearted heroes. Neither is the society "sociopathic". People need to pull their heads out of their azzes and realize that the world doesn't usually work by "extremes". Reality is usually in the middle. And were you raised to "show no compassion and emotions"? I wasn't. Neither were 99% of the people I know. Who are you referring to?

cerebus
03-08-2010, 08:57 PM
Do you want to know how to beat a cop?

"Yes, sir." "No, sir."

I know how to work with cops (even the azzhole ones), but yeah you have the right idea. Then, if they violated any laws, you talk to your lawyer about it. A sort of "psychological Tai Chi"...

bawang
03-08-2010, 09:10 PM
And were you raised to "show no compassion and emotions"?

yes gfghjghj

cerebus
03-08-2010, 09:26 PM
yes gfghjghj

Sucks to be you...

Kansuke
03-08-2010, 09:30 PM
You know i was going to ask you how old you are because of the way you post but i glanced at your profile and saw your years in wrestling.

lets put this simply. You really need to drop the silly insults.You're a grown man so stop running around calling people punks. and douche bags and what ever other lowbrow insults are hurled around the highschool cafeteria these days :) its making you look extremely unintelligent.:rolleyes:

Thanks for the advice, you d-bag punk.

Goin' back for seconds on the jello...

Kansuke
03-08-2010, 09:33 PM
you gotta draw them out first before you can positively identify them... see it works like this: i post something like this here, police officers and their frinds read it, get angry, and pass it along...

Oh yeah, the crap you dribble out here is that important :rolleyes:

of course not all cops are idiots, but many of them have a superiourity complex

I can see how you would inspire such feelings in...well, in just about anyone.

good thing because with your immature and insultive attitude, someone would surely make sure you pushed daisies... it's all cause and effect man.

Not you, mouth. We both know that. Stick to the juggling, clown.

Kansuke
03-08-2010, 09:36 PM

You're a filthy little worm and you don't deserve the protection that your betters provide you anyway. What a ****ing disgrace.

Kansuke
03-08-2010, 09:42 PM
Methinks someone doesn't understand the legal system...

Methinks he doesn't understand how to tie his own shoes.

dimethylsea
03-08-2010, 09:50 PM
Methinks he doesn't understand how to tie his own shoes.

Methinks you don't know how to disagree with someone without calling them names.

I don't train cops. I don't need them near me or my friends. I don't talk to them if I can help it. I don't aid them in any way if I can manage to do otherwise. They are not my protectors. They are the people who have put my kin and friends in cages.

I guess you think that I should give aid and comfort to people who would throw me in a cell eh? How dumb would that be... Hey.. you should come be my friend so I can watch every thing I say around you cause your job is to oppress people like my other friends. Not Smart.

Kansuke
03-08-2010, 09:50 PM
No. the world would be a better place if they didn't make war on people who peacefully and privately do their drugs.

Your drugs are illegal you greasy little stain on humanity. Too ****ing bad. If you choose to use them anyway you deserve whatever you get. In your case, you deserve a good deal worse.

You are a useless genetic mistake and you should, but won't, thank your lucky stars everyday that you are surrounded and protected by your betters. In a world without police it is just diseased vermin like you who would be the first to go, so enjoy that freedom of speech you ****ing worm.

Kansuke
03-08-2010, 09:53 PM

You aren't, won't, and couldn't make war on anyone you burned out little *****. You will just talk **** and pray your helpless little ass doesn't get what's coming to it.

dimethylsea
03-08-2010, 09:53 PM
Your drugs are illegal you greasy little stain on humanity. Too ****ing bad. If you choose to use them anyway you deserve whatever you get. In your case, you deserve a good deal worse.

You are a useless genetic mistake and you should, but won't, thank your lucky stars everyday that you are surrounded and protected by your betters. In a world without police it is just diseased vermin like you who would be the first to go, so enjoy that freedom of speech you ****ing worm.

Nice way to get around the badword filter!!

bawang
03-08-2010, 09:54 PM
Sucks to be you...

:( sad face

SAAMAG
03-08-2010, 10:21 PM

Here's a major misconception right here. You think that the police are protecting people when more often than not they just show up after everything has gone down. They clean up the leftovers is all they do. It's not their fault though, its the system that they work for. Most of the time when they're actually needed -- they aren't there. When a rapist is doing his business, they're out giving speeding tickets. When a store owner is getting robbed, they're out giving 14 year old kids a hard time for skateboarding. When someone is being assaulted or murdered, they're at the corner parked with their buddy just shootin' the ****.

It's up to the people to protect themselves. But the laws are so compounded and convoluted that a person can't even do that without "legal" recourse when they have the basic human right to protect themselves.

The legal system (to include enforcement, conviction, and detention) doesn't keep things in check. It doesn't make criminals think twice about doing what they're doing...all it does is provide a system to round up people after-the-fact (if they can even find out who did it), sentence them (assuming there's not some duchebag lawyer who gets them off), and then allows them to continue their criminal ways in prison. They get out and continue what they're doing.

The entire system is screwed up...and the MANY cops like this guy do nothing to make it any better.

cerebus
03-08-2010, 10:37 PM
Here's a major misconception right here. You think that the police are protecting people when more often than not they just show up after everything has gone down. They clean up the leftovers is all they do. It's not their fault though, its the system that they work for. Most of the time when they're actually needed -- they aren't there. When a rapist is doing his business, they're out giving speeding tickets. When a store owner is getting robbed, they're out giving 14 year old kids a hard time for skateboarding. When someone is being assaulted or murdered, they're at the corner parked with their buddy just shootin' the ****.

This is because they are not psychic and could not POSSIBLY know those things. Could ANYONE else do better? The protection comes from the times when they ARE notified of a crime in progress and arrive in time (contrary to popular belief, it DOES happen) and from the deterrent caused by criminals not wanting to get caught during or tracked down after commission of a crime. Humans do what humans can. To expect more than that is ridiculous...

SAAMAG
03-08-2010, 11:09 PM
This is because they are not psychic and could not POSSIBLY know those things. Could ANYONE else do better? The protection comes from the times when they ARE notified of a crime in progress and arrive in time (contrary to popular belief, it DOES happen) and from the deterrent caused by criminals not wanting to get caught during or tracked down after commission of a crime. Humans do what humans can. To expect more than that is ridiculous...

Hence the parts where I said "for the most part" and "its not their fault its the system".

Though the better thing would be to let people actually protect themselves without fear of getting put in jail themselves. That'd be a good start. There was this old man in Houston named Joe...he saw his neighbor's house being robbed by two people, and called 911. The cops were taking too long and so he went out there with his shotgun...he told them to stop they didn't, he shot and both ended up dead. Afterwards he was facing charges himself. If it hadn't been for the media and people standing up for him, he probably would have been put in jail because of some stupid aspect of the "law".

Criminals are NOT deterred by the police, or our legal system. If they were, premediated crimes wouldn't occur. That's like saying the dogs knows better than to get on the couch when the dog continues to do it. If the dog did know better, he wouldn't be getting on the couch at all.

dimethylsea
03-08-2010, 11:10 PM

Well unlike violent crimes (which tend to have a very short window of opportunity to catch the perp in the act) non-violent "crimes of statute" can have a longer window of action.

Always good for the police budgets to be able to say they "fought crime hard" (but what sort of crime one wonders?).

It's true police are pretty helpless when it comes to preventing violence directly if they aren't in the immediate vicinity.

It would make sense for the law to be written in such a way that it gets them as much help as possible from the populace.. instead of being written in such a way that large chunks of the population become de facto "resisters" against crime prevention efforts.

No police force can possibly enforce the law without the aid and consent of the population they are trying to protect. Enough people withdraw consent.. and you get a war zone.

Kansuke
03-08-2010, 11:56 PM
No police force can possibly enforce the law without the aid and consent of the population they are trying to protect.

And guess what, scum? The majority of the population recognizes useless ****s like you for what you are. Tough luck.

dimethylsea
03-09-2010, 12:09 AM
And guess what, scum? The majority of the population recognizes useless ****s like you for what you are. Tough luck.

You are awful hostile aren't you. As agitated as you are your blood pressure must be sky high.

You might consider utilization of a dietary intervention like massive raw veggie consumption so you don't get heart disease.

Be well angry one!

Kansuke
03-09-2010, 12:38 AM
Be well angry one!

**** off, useless scum.

goju
03-09-2010, 01:11 AM
Thanks for the advice, you d-bag punk.

Not very articulate are you?

Don't worry i know just the thing for you:D

http://books4u.in/uploads/merrian_websters_VOCABULARY_BUILDER.jpg

Kansuke
03-09-2010, 01:22 AM
Not very articulate are you?

Whatever is appropriate to the audience at hand.

goju
03-09-2010, 01:29 AM
Yet with the exception of you all us on here have a vocabulary that extends beyond twelve words:D

Scott R. Brown
03-09-2010, 01:48 AM

By watching Starsky and Hutch or Adam 12 or T. J. Hooker or.......!

:( sad face

How could you have a sad face when you sig pic shows such a big smile!!!:eek:

Cheer up silly boy!!!:D

uki
03-09-2010, 02:01 AM
You are awful hostile aren't you. As agitated as you are your blood pressure must be sky high.they say unchecked anger and hostility is the sign of cardiovascular disorders... LOL... lighten up kansuke - we all still love you little guy. :p

dimethylsea
03-09-2010, 02:03 AM
I think Kansuke needs to inhale...

http://www.thehomegrown.com/gallery/3/bong+and++bongs.jpg

uki
03-09-2010, 02:09 AM
now we all know that is illegal... kansuke would NEVER break a law. :rolleyes:

uki
03-09-2010, 02:53 AM
bad cop... no donut... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CY6qLSZUyM&feature=player_embedded :D

sanjuro_ronin
03-09-2010, 07:08 AM
I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand at post. Either way, I don't give a **** what you think you are entitled to."

taai gihk yahn
03-09-2010, 08:55 AM
I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand at post. Either way, I don't give a **** what you think you are entitled to."

there may be some people that can't handle that...

sanjuro_ronin
03-09-2010, 08:59 AM
there may be some people that can't handle that...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_JSpbgoKp8LA/ShfvkLVlOpI/AAAAAAAAEsw/0CEZvxd1n_c/s400/300_Jessop_HandletheTruth.jpg

dimethylsea
03-09-2010, 10:28 AM

Are you a cop Sanjuro?

sanjuro_ronin
03-09-2010, 10:42 AM
Are you a cop Sanjuro?

Nope, but my sister's life was saved by one, my brother-in-law's brother is one and my friend lives today because a Cop took a bullet aimed for him when we worked as bouncers.

cerebus
03-09-2010, 10:49 AM
Nope, but my sister's life was saved by one, my brother-in-law's brother is one and my friend lives today because a Cop took a bullet aimed for him when we worked as bouncers.

Now that just can't be true! Afterall, according to our resident "experts" on this thread, all cops do is bust kids for pot, specifically because they want them to be raped and infected with diseases. There's no way a cop could actually do anything worthwhile for anyone.... right?

Drake
03-09-2010, 10:52 AM

I've always said, cops have more dangerous careers than soldiers.

sanjuro_ronin
03-09-2010, 10:52 AM
Now that just can't be true! Afterall, according to our resident "experts" on this thread, all cops do is bust kids for pot, specifically because they want them to be raped and infected with diseases. There's no way a cop could actually do anything worthwhile for anyone.... right?

I have known my share of ******* cops, just as I have known my share of *******:
Teachers, doctors, lawyers, accountant's, etc.
I don't see a thread about how they are pigs and such.

bawang
03-09-2010, 10:53 AM
my high school english teacher got fired for appearing in a porno

sanjuro_ronin
03-09-2010, 10:58 AM
my high school english teacher got fired for appearing in a porno

What's her number?

Dragonzbane76
03-09-2010, 11:00 AM

I'm still not understanding the logic behind our 'experts' opinions. I'm flabbergasted. When I read it, it sounds like something a teenager would say because they have no real experience or only bad ones with cops. thing is, if you break the law, you are going to be punished. Sometimes the 'book' is thrown at those individuals and it's wrongful, but it's not the cops fault he is doing his job, upholding the laws that are voted into place by US.

dimethylsea
03-09-2010, 11:37 AM
I'm still not understanding the logic behind our 'experts' opinions. I'm flabbergasted. When I read it, it sounds like something a teenager would say because they have no real experience or only bad ones with cops. thing is, if you break the law, you are going to be punished. Sometimes the 'book' is thrown at those individuals and it's wrongful, but it's not the cops fault he is doing his job, upholding the laws that are voted into place by US.

I've always voted for decrim. Hasn't stopped pigs from trying BS macho tactics when I told them they couldn't have permission to do something.

Also.. for educational purposes...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8z7NC5sgik (Part One)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08fZQWjDVKE (Part Two)

Which pretty much reinforces my point.

Don't talk to the cops. Avoid them. Don't train them or teach them your arts. It's not just pot-smoking teenagers... the older you are and the more established you are.. the more you have to lose.

Pigs are the enemy. Avoid confrontation, avoid interaction. If they won't allow you to.. demand a lawyer and SHUT UP.

If you present a hard target (i.e. no violence, no obvious reason to charge you) then they have to choose between fabricating a charge and letting you walk away.

Silence and avoidance is critical. Shun them. Someone says "I'm a cop" in a social situation (even out of uniform), say "I don't talk to police, excuse me". Tell all your friends in the area. Then leave. If the host is someone you can lean on let them know they have offended you by having this person in the area (if they were invited).

Social ostracism is a powerful weapon. USE IT.

Lucas
03-09-2010, 11:52 AM
I seriously thought about being a police officer for a long time, because I know I would be a good cop. My nature is one to protect and serve, its natural to me. I do it anyway when there is a need for it, as a citizen I feel its my duty.

However where I live you need a college degree, which I dont have, and likely wont get. Also I dont want to move, so I gave up that thought.

I've had my fair share of bad run ins with lousy cops, on the other hand though, Ive met some nice officers in my days too.

One time I got handcuffs stuck on me, then found out later that the key was lost (no i wont tell the back story) I ended up going out and looking for a police officer. After running my name, and knowing they were very old cuffs, not the up dated issue design, he helped me out and got the cuffs off me. I'm a tard and couldnt pick the lock.... :(

bawang
03-09-2010, 12:43 PM
Don't talk to the cops. Avoid them. Don't train them or teach them your arts. It's not just pot-smoking teenagers... the older you are and the more established you are.. the more you have to lose.

Pigs are the enemy. Avoid confrontation, avoid interaction. If they won't allow you to.. demand a lawyer and SHUT UP.

If you present a hard target (i.e. no violence, no obvious reason to charge you) then they have to choose between fabricating a charge and letting you walk away.

Silence and avoidance is critical. Shun them. Someone says "I'm a cop" in a social situation (even out of uniform), say "I don't talk to police, excuse me". Tell all your friends in the area. Then leave. If the host is someone you can lean on let them know they have offended you by having this person in the area (if they were invited).

Social ostracism is a powerful weapon. USE IT.

u do know the day the police shuts down theoretically ill be the first to rob u rite??

(i add theoretically so u cant sue me)

and i dont understand why any police would beat anyone. everybody knows tasers leave no external wounds LOL

cerebus
03-09-2010, 12:58 PM
It's become a popular thing these days for people to enjoy the peace and freedom made possible by living in a country with greater freedom of speech and more liberal laws than most in this world while talking all kinds of sh!t about the things that make it possible for them to hang out sipping their fat-free double mocha decaf almond lattes and b!tch about the "pigs" harassing them.

Brian, you've made it clear that your mind is an air-tight compartment, that your decisions (based on simplistic ideas and emotional hysteria) are carved in stone and not about to be changed by such weak forces as reality or facts. Sounds like you live in a sucky world. I for one am happy to leave you to it...

sanjuro_ronin
03-09-2010, 01:00 PM
Just remember people, Boxing rules !!
http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/10/17/633913643051273825-boxing.jpg

bawang
03-09-2010, 01:02 PM
"hey man what do u do in ur free time"
"i post pics of naked womens on the internet"

wot r u man 40 years old. u need to stop lol

sanjuro_ronin
03-09-2010, 01:09 PM

Bah, you are weak, like woman !!
http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/10/21/633917316542815475-italianbabes.jpg

bawang
03-09-2010, 01:16 PM
dont trick me with those photoshops white man

i remember my roomate on campus trimming her hot mustache

David Jamieson
03-09-2010, 01:17 PM

he only needs to stop if:

a) his wife finds out

b) if she even cares

c) if the kids catch him

d) if the wife and kids catch him

otherwise it's our god given right to have him posting these pics here man.
and unless you want to mosy on over to the buttplugs and fairies martial arts site, like trollshido there, then you best keep quiet now y'all hear? :D

sanjuro_ronin
03-09-2010, 01:19 PM
dont trick me with those photoshops white man

i remember my roomate on campus trimming her hot mustache

ROTFLMAO !!!
http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/11/5/633930502183689795-acigarette.jpg

bawang
03-09-2010, 01:19 PM
bullshido gives me nightmares
i still have flashbacks of that muay thai transvestite kid spachula posting a photo of him holding his own feces

sanjuro_ronin
03-09-2010, 01:20 PM
bullshido gives me nightmares
i still have flashbacks of that muay thai transvestite kid spachula posting a photo of him holding his own feces

WTF ???
Seriously, WTF ????

bawang
03-09-2010, 01:23 PM
it tru
i no lie

David Jamieson
03-09-2010, 01:25 PM
WTF ???
Seriously, WTF ????

I think he's talking about Anna. The living oddity. lol

some weird chick from over there who challenged omar to a fight then JFS got involved and then osiris jumped on JFS while anna cussed alot and walked around a parking lot in full thai fighter gear.

probably one of the single most gheyest moments ever and defining of trollshido as a dumpster of idiots forevermore.

sorry if any of you chaloopas still hold a membership at that wankfest. lol

bawang
03-09-2010, 01:26 PM
i left when most mma badasses there in a training thread said they train about an hour a week

and a lot of big talkers later turned out to be a lot of taekwondo and karate guys with a couple months experience in bjj

sanjuro_ronin
03-09-2010, 01:31 PM

some weird chick from over there who challenged omar to a fight then JFS got involved and then osiris jumped on JFS while anna cussed alot and walked around a parking lot in full thai fighter gear.

probably one of the single most gheyest moments ever and defining of trollshido as a dumpster of idiots forevermore.

Oh her, yes I recall her and her friend.
Yes, that whole sorry fiasco.
*shakes head*

bawang
03-09-2010, 01:33 PM
i miss jfs
he was the ultimate internet badass
also super duper abel rudy

*sheds single tear down cheek

sanjuro_ronin
03-09-2010, 01:36 PM
i miss jfs
he was the ultimate internet badass
also super duper abel rudy

Sometimes things aren't what they seem and other times...
http://www.ratemymotivational.com/motivationals/13131-INNUENDO-COME_ON_Who_eats_a_banana_like_that.jpg

dimethylsea
03-09-2010, 02:31 PM
It's become a popular thing these days for people to enjoy the peace and freedom made possible by living in a country with greater freedom of speech and more liberal laws than most in this world while talking all kinds of sh!t about the things that make it possible for them to hang out sipping their fat-free double mocha decaf almond lattes and b!tch about the "pigs" harassing them.

Brian, you've made it clear that your mind is an air-tight compartment, that your decisions (based on simplistic ideas and emotional hysteria) are carved in stone and not about to be changed by such weak forces as reality or facts. Sounds like you live in a sucky world. I for one am happy to leave you to it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4smim2MNvF8 Know your Enemy!

dimethylsea
03-09-2010, 02:42 PM

You stole my tear! Give it back!! ;)

I needed that for all the cop-groupies around here!

goju
03-09-2010, 03:02 PM

that was like an episode of trailer park boys :D

i wonder what happened to those crazy kids

dimethylsea
03-09-2010, 03:24 PM
that was like an episode of trailer park boys :D

i wonder what happened to those crazy kids

Funny thing that. Anna and Smashley are still a couple and happy as can be.

No idea what happened to JFS.

goju
03-09-2010, 03:26 PM

oh hes likely travelling the world teaching''old frame" bjj
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

ZenMindT
03-09-2010, 07:33 PM
didn't read all the way thru the thread so if this has already been said, sorry.

Many Police see the worst society have to offer day in and day out. Over an extended period of time this can take a toll on a persons psyci. This is no excuse. Many people entering the feild are not mentally prepaired. This, and an supierority complex that comes with a gun and badge can result in this kind of behavior.
Not all cops, the majority, don't act like this. It's the few that give a bad name to the many. It's no diffrent than racial steriotyping. A spanish guy robbed you, so now every Puerto Rican or Mexican you meat you now hate for the one persons actions.

Ask yourself this, your at home sleeping, someone breaks in beats you up and rapes your wife...now be total honest...what's the first thing your going to do???

SAAMAG
03-09-2010, 11:11 PM
didn't read all the way thru the thread so if this has already been said, sorry.

Many Police see the worst society have to offer day in and day out. Over an extended period of time this can take a toll on a persons psyci. This is no excuse. Many people entering the feild are not mentally prepaired. This, and an supierority complex that comes with a gun and badge can result in this kind of behavior.
Not all cops, the majority, don't act like this. It's the few that give a bad name to the many. It's no diffrent than racial steriotyping. A spanish guy robbed you, so now every Puerto Rican or Mexican you meat you now hate for the one persons actions.

Ask yourself this, your at home sleeping, someone breaks in beats you up and rapes your wife...now be total honest...what's the first thing your going to do???

the first thing I'd do is call bull**** on the scenario because if someone broke in my house they would first get maimed by my two pit bulls and subsequently shot by one of my many guns. The cops would inadvertently show up after, due to the alarm system going off.

dimethylsea
03-09-2010, 11:57 PM
the first thing I'd do is call bull**** on the scenario because if someone broke in my house they would first get maimed by my two pit bulls and subsequently shot by one of my many guns. The cops would inadvertently show up after, due to the alarm system going off.

Better hope they don't see anything they want (like lots of cash). Seizure of property is the law of the land and lots of police departments use their legal thievery to fund their operations.

And it's only considered "corruption" if it vanishes into their personal pockets before it gets to the evidence room.

http://www.isil.org/resources/lit/looting-of-america.html (http://www.isil.org/resources/lit/looting-of-america.html)

KNOW YOUR ENEMY!

I'd disable the security part of the alarm, just leave the signs up and use physical measures to further secure your property. If you have to own something that's within reach of the swine.. make sure it's mortgaged.
Even if they seize it, then they can only seize the ownership interest you have in it.

This is one reason to drive a low-value car, or else lease. Too many DAs and police chiefs driving sports cars around they stole from the citizens. Besides.. a pimp ride attracts attention.

uki
03-10-2010, 04:01 AM
the first thing I'd do is call bull**** on the scenario because if someone broke in my house they would first get maimed by my two pit bulls and subsequently shot by one of my many guns. The cops would inadvertently show up after, due to the alarm system going off.the scenario would play out similar at my residence, only my three pekingese(re-incarnated emporers) would sound the alarm after this fool would come wandering down my 200 yard driveway... if my girlfriend didn't kick his a$$ first, he'd subsequentially be shot, sworded(new word), or beat down with an iron bar... after i toss his lifeless body off my porch with no railing, he'll fall 9' and smoosh his head on the concrete slab... afterwards i will call the local police by their first names and invite them over to clean up my mess... i love being a local. :)

Dragonzbane76
03-10-2010, 04:28 AM
Better hope they don't see anything they want (like lots of cash). Seizure of property is the law of the land and lots of police departments use their legal thievery to fund their operations.

And it's only considered "corruption" if it vanishes into their personal pockets before it gets to the evidence room.

http://www.isil.org/resources/lit/looting-of-america.html

KNOW YOUR ENEMY!

I'd disable the security part of the alarm, just leave the signs up and use physical measures to further secure your property. If you have to own something that's within reach of the swine.. make sure it's mortgaged.
Even if they seize it, then they can only seize the ownership interest you have in it.

This is one reason to drive a low-value car, or else lease. Too many DAs and police chiefs driving sports cars around they stole from the citizens. Besides.. a pimp ride attracts attention.

wow dude... haha you really got some trust issues that go way beyond rational and the police.

sanjuro_ronin
03-10-2010, 06:23 AM

John retired from the internet and public Kung fu.
This was something he had planned and talked about for a long time BEFORE the fiasco happened.

dimethylsea
03-10-2010, 01:50 PM
wow dude... haha you really got some trust issues that go way beyond rational and the police.

If you want to call it paranoid that's fine. It is better to prepare for what does not come and have that assurance.. than to not prepare for what does.

I.e. the old saw.. "better to have and not need, that to need and not have".

I got buddies with a year of emergency preserved food in the basement. Probably won't ever need it, or the bio diesel generator, or the tools to fill their own shell casings.. but it sure is nice to have.. just in case.

DRAGONSIHING
03-10-2010, 02:00 PM
Be Prepared. Whether it's for disaster, natural or man-made, or an assault by someone isn't this what we should be doing. It's why many got into MA right? Sure, it got to be a life style with many of us. If you live in tornado alley like some of us or some other area with other events which could bring down civilization for even a few days, I had rather be prepared at least to survive with a minimum of difficulty than hope that somebody else would save my assets. It's why I have over the years developed many skills in this regard. How about you?

Lucas
03-10-2010, 02:06 PM
i'd feel sorry for the guy broke into my home to rape my wife, not because if i had an opportunity to cut his arms off i would, but because i dont have a wife and that poor ******* would have thought i did....

taai gihk yahn
03-10-2010, 02:22 PM
the scenario would play out similar at my residence, only my three pekingese(re-incarnated emporers) would sound the alarm after this fool would come wandering down my 200 yard driveway... if my girlfriend didn't kick his a$$ first, he'd subsequentially be shot, sworded(new word), or beat down with an iron bar... after i toss his lifeless body off my porch with no railing, he'll fall 9' and smoosh his head on the concrete slab... afterwards i will call the local police by their first names and invite them over to clean up my mess... i love being a local. :)
lol about ur girlfriend; as I like to say, if someone broke into our house, they better pray that the meet me instead of my (Russian) wife...
if our dog met them, however, they'd be licked to death by an 80lb. Swiss Bernese...

bawang
03-10-2010, 02:32 PM
i'd feel sorry for the guy broke into my home to rape my wife, not because if i had an opportunity to cut his arms off i would, but because i dont have a wife and that poor ******* would have thought i did....

mebbe he rape ur dog

Lucas
03-10-2010, 02:36 PM
I dont have a dog either. No pets. I dont like other living things.....He would have to try and rape me......:eek:

not happening!

bawang
03-10-2010, 02:39 PM
clench ur buttcheeks and cover ur head and u will b okay
srs
or not take a shower for 50 days

Lucas
03-10-2010, 02:44 PM
clench ur buttcheeks and cover ur head and u will b okay
srs
or not take a shower for 50 days

thanks for the advice. good to know others have been through this before. :p

Kansuke
03-11-2010, 04:37 AM
the scenario would play out similar at my residence, only my three pekingese(re-incarnated emporers) would sound the alarm after this fool would come wandering down my 200 yard driveway... if my girlfriend didn't kick his a$$ first, he'd subsequentially be shot, sworded(new word), or beat down with an iron bar... after i toss his lifeless body off my porch with no railing, he'll fall 9' and smoosh his head on the concrete slab... afterwards i will call the local police by their first names and invite them over to clean up my mess... i love being a local. :)

About the only part of that I'd believe is the barking dogs, clown-boy.

David Jamieson
03-11-2010, 05:52 AM
lol about ur girlfriend; as I like to say, if someone broke into our house, they better pray that the meet me instead of my (Russian) wife...
if our dog met them, however, they'd be licked to death by an 80lb. Swiss Bernese...

my guy will start barking if guests don't make with the cookies right away after meeting him. So, any burglar better wise up or I'll find out they're in there stealing my stuff!

But if you give my dog cookies, I'm out some material possessions I guess. Just leave the dog. thanks.

LSWCTN1
03-11-2010, 06:22 AM

Absolute legend!

sanjuro_ronin
03-11-2010, 06:52 AM
I have a personal friend who had his home invaded a few years back.
The scars are still there in more ways than one.
You guys don't know what the **** you are talking about.

SAAMAG
03-11-2010, 09:16 AM
Absolute legend!

Why thank you sir! Though that's the ideal scenario. My pit's might just run and hide because they're scared, in which case I'd have to shoot first and then let the dogs munch second.

TAO YIN
03-11-2010, 09:19 AM
Sanjuro,

Why don't they? What part are they not getting? Do dogs not bark at everything that moves at night where you are from?:confused:

Most people I know, their children are as out of reach as possible, their shotguns by their bedroom doors are loaded, and they or their wives sleep with pistols under their pillows. :confused:

David Jamieson
03-11-2010, 09:28 AM
Sanjuro,

Why don't they? What part are they not getting? Do dogs not bark at everything that moves at night where you are from?:confused:

Most people I know, their children are as out of reach as possible, their shotguns by their bedroom doors are loaded, and they or their wives sleep with pistols under their pillows. :confused:

wait..what?

You live in a mad max compound or something?

Guns at the doors under the pillows? what kind of paranoid crime ridden place do you live in that you believe those measures are necessary?

crazy!

bawang
03-11-2010, 09:28 AM
where u live?? rowanda? lol

sanjuro_ronin
03-11-2010, 09:34 AM
Sanjuro,

There is lots of talk about what "they would do" or what they THINK would happen.
How many have ACTUALLY done it?
yeah, exactly.

My friend and his family still have the physical and mental scars from that experience.
And yes, they had a dog ( German shepperd) and NO, they didn't have a gun and that is probably why they are still alive and were only beaten and tied up ( that and the guys who did it were pros and not looking to do anything stupid).

Lost a brave talk, just like all the talk about killing people and crushing throats and ripping out eyes we get also.
Lots of that talk from people who have never done it.

TAO YIN
03-11-2010, 09:36 AM
In Arkansas, we aren't paranoid! Maybe, Just "rednecks" who grew up this way?? Where do yall have your guns? Locked in a safe??? Is your pistol locked in a case which in turn is locked in a safe? Maybe the under the pillow bit is too much, but, many ladies do it around here. Especially hot single ones...

Anyways, shotguns sit well behind bedroom doors. They also hang well on the wall.

TAO YIN
03-11-2010, 09:40 AM
Sanjuro,

And accordingly, every person who breaks into anyones home is a pro, trained mercenary greasman.

So, by your rationale, unless people have killed other people with weapons, they shouldn't practice using weapons for self protection, and have confidence about it???:confused:

sanjuro_ronin
03-11-2010, 09:44 AM
Sanjuro,

And accordingly, every person who breaks into anyones home is a pro, trained mercenary greasman.

So, by your rationale, unless people have killed other people with weapons, they shouldn't practice using weapons for self protection, and have confidence about it???:confused:

My rationale is simple:
At best we can HOPE for things to go our way, unless we have the EXPERIENCE to think otherwise.

I don't like and never cared for the cavalier attitude some people have about "killing people".

I was there when my friend was talking with one of the investigators and when the investigator said they were lucky my friend almost freaking on him, then the investigator told him what COULD have happened base don cases that he had directly been involved in.
My friend agreed, they were very lucky the the guys were pros and cared only about stealing and nothing else.

TAO YIN
03-11-2010, 09:51 AM
Thanks! I don't like the cavalier attitude either. I guess there is a very fine line between ****yness and confidence.

But I think that women should at least "know" how to run into their bedrooms, get their pistols and their phones going, and have some working confidence to shoot anyone unwelcome through that door.

David Jamieson
03-11-2010, 09:52 AM
In Arkansas, we aren't paranoid! Maybe, Just "rednecks" who grew up this way?? Where do yall have your guns? Locked in a safe??? Is your pistol locked in a case which in turn is locked in a safe? Maybe the under the pillow bit is too much, but, many ladies do it around here. Especially hot single ones...

Anyways, shotguns sit well behind bedroom doors. They also hang well on the wall.

I'm a Canadian. I live next to Canada's most densely populated city (about 9 million or so in and around).

Although I am legally entitled to, I don't own a single firearm and can't be bothered with them. I believe that an armed citizenry is a dangerous citizenry that in and of itself is a huge social problem.

Luckily, that huge social problem is uniquely american. I mean, we have gun deaths and murders too, but no where near the scope of what goes on in teh USA which is just downright out of control with some 10,000 handgun deaths annually alone!

wow! Clearly america needs to learn how to be responsible gun owners because I hear them all the time but as a country it is not demonstrative of an overall sentiment in gun ownership. lol

anyway...keep shooting! :p

Lucas
03-11-2010, 09:54 AM
its never what you expect, ive been involved in one home invasion. its insane to wake up to someone choking the life out of you by crushing your windpipe. unless you sleep witha weapon by your hand you likely wont get to one unless you know you have an intruder before you encounter him, or are lucky enough to run. i never got it and i had a machete under the couch i was sleeping on....just couldnt get to it. probably good the guy had two armed friends behind him.

i was lucky enough to have couple lucky knees, fast reflexes to run, and a roomate in the back of the place with a shotgun. he saved my ass, but only after i was able to free myself and yell for help. once i freed myself i concentrated on keeping the unarmed guy between me and his two friends with handguns. it all lasted about 40 seconds or so.

home invasions suck big fat balls, that was 11 years ago.

SAAMAG
03-11-2010, 10:21 AM
Well, on a more serious note...since Sanjuro has broken his normal M.O. and stopped posting nekkid chicks let's talk about this a little more realistically.

In my case,

I am a lifelong martial artist...having been training since I was 5 years old. I train as realistically as possible, and take into consideration scenario's as well.

I'm a military veteran having worked under AFSOC. I was trained in the use of firearms, and have done several missions overseas. I had experience in high stress situations and was trained to react under those stresses.

I own several firearms, they are kept loaded in my house at several key locations. When I am sleeping at night, they are right next to me...out and ready to use.

All the doors are locked in the evening. When we sleep, even the bedroom door is locked, to give us time if necessary to escape.

All my neighbors are busybodies and also have annoying yapping dogs that even bark when I make noises in my OWN house. I hate them--though in this case they're considered a boon.

My pit bulls are very aware and protective of the home. If there is even the slightest noise...they go ballistic. Again...quite annoying under most conditions, good if there truly is a threat.

My house is setup with an alarm--and it is monitored. And since my local PD has only about 5 blocks to monitor they're likely to get here relatively quickly...since most of the time they're bored and just waiting for something "cool" to happen.

All this said, I don't live in what I would call a "bad" neighborhood. But on my side of town things are pretty random and not segmented.

I don't think my actions and precautions are out of the ordinary, and they come quite naturally to me given my history.

So all things considered Sanjuro...is my originally joking assessment of the likely scenaro that far fetched?

sanjuro_ronin
03-11-2010, 10:54 AM
its never what you expect, ive been involved in one home invasion. its insane to wake up to someone choking the life out of you by crushing your windpipe. unless you sleep witha weapon by your hand you likely wont get to one unless you know you have an intruder before you encounter him, or are lucky enough to run. i never got it and i had a machete under the couch i was sleeping on....just couldnt get to it. probably good the guy had two armed friends behind him.

i was lucky enough to have couple lucky knees, fast reflexes to run, and a roomate in the back of the place with a shotgun. he saved my ass, but only after i was able to free myself and yell for help. once i freed myself i concentrated on keeping the unarmed guy between me and his two friends with handguns. it all lasted about 40 seconds or so.

home invasions suck big fat balls, that was 11 years ago.

You were lucky dude, thanks for sharing.
Another lesson on the importance of H2H skills.

sanjuro_ronin
03-11-2010, 10:59 AM
So all things considered Sanjuro...is my originally joking assessment of the likely scenaro that far fetched?

I was just venting Bro, I know some were just jesting but every so often this whole "I'll cap whoever enters my house" crap gets tired and old, know what I mean?
Dude, they killed his German shepperd...his kids loved that dog....

In my home we have a security system, it is on every night and when I am not home.
There are no guns in my house, though I h ave thought about it.
I live in the suburbs and crime, even in Toronto, is not that bad.
I have no quwalms (sp?) about what I can do, I've done it.
I just hope that I will be able to and even greater hope that I will never have to.
I worry about my family and what would happen to them...

Lucas
03-11-2010, 11:10 AM
ya, im just lucky i dont have anyone else but me to worry about. i cant even imagine what that would feel like. probably freaking horrible....

TAO YIN
03-11-2010, 11:20 AM
David,

I agree with you 10,000 percent about America and her problems. America has a lot of growing up, un learning, and re-learning to do, about everything. Whether it will or not, that's up to the people here, not to mention to be seen.

Undoing guns, undoing gas cars, undoing terrible work ethic, and a multitude of other things, I am afraid will take eons to change if ever.

With regards to the guns bit, I'm not going to lead that crusade. Many people grow up on guns, and it becomes a part of them, good or bad...

SAAMAG
03-11-2010, 11:22 AM
I was just venting Bro, I know some were just jesting but every so often this whole "I'll cap whoever enters my house" crap gets tired and old, know what I mean?
Dude, they killed his German shepperd...his kids loved that dog....

In my home we have a security system, it is on every night and when I am not home.
There are no guns in my house, though I h ave thought about it.
I live in the suburbs and crime, even in Toronto, is not that bad.
I have no quwalms (sp?) about what I can do, I've done it.
I just hope that I will be able to and even greater hope that I will never have to.
I worry about my family and what would happen to them...

Understandably, and I absolutely get where you're coming from. I actually love my dogs so much that I would rather them NOT get involved outside of barking. I feel as if I should be protecting them just as much as the rest of my family. My dogs sleep with us every night on the bed...just like little kids. So I can identify with that.

You're right though...the ideal scenario is rarely the one that comes to fruition.

sanjuro_ronin
03-11-2010, 11:26 AM
David,

I agree with you 10,000 percent about America and her problems. America has a lot of growing up, un learning, and re-learning to do, about everything. Whether it will or not, that's up to the people here, not to mention to be seen.

Undoing guns, undoing gas cars, undoing terrible work ethic, and a multitude of other things, I am afraid will take eons to change if ever.

With regards to the guns bit, I'm not going to lead that crusade. Many people grow up on guns, and it becomes a part of them, good or bad...

Guns become the "easy way out" they become the "solution" to the problem rather than the last resort they should be.
It has zero to do with guns and everything to do with the attitude of the person using them.
I hate guns, always have, and this coming from a former Army Sniper.

SAAMAG
03-11-2010, 11:30 AM
Guns become the "easy way out" they become the "solution" to the problem rather than the last resort they should be.
It has zero to do with guns and everything to do with the attitude of the person using them.
I hate guns, always have, and this coming from a former Army Sniper.

Perhaps that's where the distaste comes from? You would have a unique vantage point of the results from pulling the trigger.

I just think of it like it's one of those things that if you don't use it straight away, you may not be around long enough to resort to it later; and though I don't believe it should be the first solution in most things, relative to the scenario in question...what better solution is there when someone is going through your house and the police are not there yet? If they're at your bedroom door trying to get in to do god knows what? I think it's better to pull out the glock than to sit there in a karate stance ya know?

sanjuro_ronin
03-11-2010, 11:43 AM
Perhaps that's where the distaste comes from? You would have a unique vantage point of the results from pulling the trigger.

I just think of it like it's one of those things that if you don't use it straight away, you may not be around long enough to resort to it later; and though I don't believe it should be the first solution in most things, relative to the scenario in question...what better solution is there when someone is going through your house and the police are not there yet? If they're at your bedroom door trying to get in to do god knows what? I think it's better to pull out the glock than to sit there in a karate stance ya know?

Perhaps my persepective clouds my judgement at times.

Still, I postulate this:
When the easy solution is present one tends to ignore the root and cause of the problem for far too long.
I agree that once a home invasion gets started, one must act, but PREVENTION of the invasion is a far better and safer course of action for all.

sanjuro_ronin
03-11-2010, 11:54 AM
on a side note:
http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4chan/animals/lobster_knife_fight.jpg

SAAMAG
03-11-2010, 12:41 PM
Or perhaps this:

http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4chan/douchebags.jpg

David Jamieson
03-11-2010, 12:48 PM
Or perhaps this:

http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4chan/douchebags.jpg

wow that looks like the ghey broadway cast of twilight or something. lol

or is that the ghey version of jersey shore?

either way, the principle word being "ghey"

TAO YIN
03-11-2010, 12:48 PM
Sanjuro,

Read loud and clear. We've gone over the sniper bit. I hate them as well as you do. But, again, me hating them isn't going to help the situation. Too many people, who use them daily, don't hate them.

I hate war too. I think it should be a last resort. But, that just isn't how it is.

I hate arguing with people about government. Government should have been used as a last resort. Perhaps it was, but it came to be nevertheless.

Anyways, Cheers,

Tao

sanjuro_ronin
03-11-2010, 12:52 PM
Sanjuro,

Read loud and clear. We've gone over the sniper bit. I hate them as well as you do. But, again, me hating them isn't going to help the situation. Too many people, who use them daily, don't hate them.

I hate war too. I think it should be a last resort. But, that just isn't how it is.

I hate arguing with people about government. Government should have been used as a last resort. Perhaps it was, but it came to be nevertheless.

Anyways, Cheers,

Tao
This post requires this response:

http://www.randomfunnypicture.com/pictures/1798motivational-under-ass-evolution.jpg

sanjuro_ronin
03-11-2010, 12:52 PM
and:
http://vampjac.com/lj/humor/gygax/MotivationalBikiniSnipers.jpg

kfson
03-11-2010, 12:53 PM
wow that looks like the ghey broadway cast of twilight or something. lol

or is that the ghey version of jersey shore?

either way, the principle word being "ghey"

It looks like Joysey something, not sure what, but something.

uki
03-11-2010, 01:19 PM
It looks like Joysey something, not sure what, but something.it looks like something is in the water...

ya, im just lucky i dont have anyone else but me to worry about. i cant even imagine what that would feel like. probably freaking horrible....lol... or it's like raw energy that will fuel your frenzy. :)

kfson
03-11-2010, 01:20 PM
it looks like something is in the water...
lol... or it's like raw energy that will fuel your frenzy. :)

I think they've been drinking their bath water.

Lucas
03-11-2010, 03:06 PM
lol... or it's like raw energy that will fuel your frenzy. :)

i suppose i can see that. its hard to understand, being a soul less creature and all....

uki
03-11-2010, 04:32 PM
i suppose i can see that. its hard to understand, being a soul less creature and all....without souless creatures, no souls would live. :)

Lucas
03-11-2010, 04:34 PM
without souless creatures, no souls would live. :)

its good to know i provide a balance in the universe!

:)

uki
03-11-2010, 04:43 PM
its good to know i provide a balance in the universe!we all do our fair share of balancing the whole.

Lucas
03-11-2010, 04:46 PM
i guess its only fair to share

uki
03-11-2010, 04:49 PM
i guess its only fair to sharethey say that "sharing is caring." :D

he who cares for no one in particular, cares for the whole world in general. :)

goju
03-11-2010, 04:50 PM
prevention is better especially these days so many idiots forget to lock their doors that a burglar just has to be able to turn a knob to rob your house

i feel safer that there are guns in my house though and three saditistic burmese cats who will attack on sight

uki
03-11-2010, 04:52 PM
prevention is better especially these days so many idiots forget to lock their doors that a burglar just has to be able to turn a knob to rob your housei wait for the day and we make it easy by not locking any of the doors...

i feel safer that there are guns in my house though and three saditistic burmese cats who will attack on sightaye... guns and attack cats rule all. :D

Lucas
03-11-2010, 04:54 PM
he who cares for no one in particular, cares for the whole world in general. :)

aye, in that case i must care a lot about everyone :p ;)

uki
03-11-2010, 04:55 PM
aye, in that case i must care a lot about everyonea white blood cell of humanity... what a cop is SUPPOSED to be.

Lucas
03-11-2010, 05:08 PM
a white blood cell of humanity... what a cop is SUPPOSED to be.

hahaha, ya unforunately our blood stream is infected....

SoCo KungFu
03-11-2010, 11:54 PM

WTF kind of dumb ass are you? Really, if ever I could shoot one person, it'd be you. Just so you can't procreate and spread whatever mentally regressive evolutionary gene you're idiot ass is carrying.

SoCo KungFu
03-12-2010, 12:01 AM
and:
http://vampjac.com/lj/humor/gygax/MotivationalBikiniSnipers.jpg

I'd like to subscribe to your news letter.

uki
03-12-2010, 03:38 AM
hahaha, ya unforunately our blood stream is infected....not just the bloodstream... it's the whole body.

WTF kind of dumb ass are you? he probably has less pimples on it than yours does. :p

Really, if ever I could shoot one person, it'd be you.how wudely wudely manly manly of you... you seem to be infected with the macho-man tough guy syndrome. are you a career martial artist too?? do you pamper yourself with skin-so-soft or other perfumes before class?? LOL i bet someone like you wouldn't even have the mental capacity to formulate a strategy for wiping your own a$$ if you were to ever find yourself without toilet paper.

Just so you can't procreate and spread whatever mentally regressive evolutionary gene you're idiot ass is carrying.LOL... his genetics are just fine, it's people with your mentality that should be eradicated from the gene pool - mentally regressive genes are the ones that keep people as an ignortant, mindless, and docile robot unable to think for itself. :)

Kansuke
03-12-2010, 04:32 AM
undoing terrible work ethic...

Americans have a great work ethic, if you don't want a gun don't own one, and most cars on earth still run on gas despite your green fantasy that they run on 'hope and change.'

uki
03-12-2010, 04:38 AM
Americans have a great work ethicLOL... whatever mon... americans are pathetically lazy these days... most would rather stand around looking important texting someone, rather than do actual work. :p

Kansuke
03-12-2010, 04:45 AM
http://www.boston.com/news/world/europe/articles/2007/09/03/study_us_workers_are_worlds_most_productive/

Dragonzbane76
03-12-2010, 05:23 AM
LOL... whatever mon... americans are pathetically lazy these days... most would rather stand around looking important texting someone, rather than do actual work.

I'll give you that there are lazy people out there. But hell you can find them in any society anywhere any culture. If you went to another country you would see them just the same as you see them here.

In all honesty most of the people i've worked with "most", have great work ethics. They put the extra time in and get things done pretty fast. Uki, to throw a generalization out there like that is just dumb.

uki
03-12-2010, 06:07 AM
ever been to a country where the common mode of transportation is two feet?? i am not relating work to the politically accepted definition, but as in it's proper context of energy expenditure... lazy to me is working to find the easiest way to get something done, involving the least amount of physical labour. i understand work as being a tool, so when i work, i do my best to make the most of the physical and mental effort involved. examples of being lazy(a lazy minded individual)

striving to park as close to a store as possible, even to the point of driving around longer looking for a spot than it would have been to park further away and walk the extra distance.

people who lock their doors and put the security lock on when going into a gas station.

using pull behind luggage with those stupid ****ing pull out handles.

women who use bottles instead of breastfeeding.

parents who use pacifiers instead of pay attention and attending personally to their child.

people who do not cook their own food.

:)

sanjuro_ronin
03-12-2010, 07:09 AM
WTF kind of dumb ass are you? Really, if ever I could shoot one person, it'd be you. Just so you can't procreate and spread whatever mentally regressive evolutionary gene you're idiot ass is carrying.

Careful what you say, it can get you banned.

kfson
03-12-2010, 07:10 AM
I park as far away as possible, in the parking lot's outpost of empty spaces. A little bit of a hike to get into the store. When I come back to my car, all the spaces are still empty around my car except for the idiot that has parked RIGHT NEXT TO ME!

TAO YIN
03-12-2010, 07:12 AM
Kansuke,

Hello, how are you? Perhaps our ideas of work ethic are different. I wasn't talking about productivity. Do you take a nap after lunch? Are you a try hard brown-nosing boss making work a deathtrap for every other employee who really could care less, and are just trying to make a dime?

My gun thang is a love hate relationship. Sorry if you misunderstood my last post. I carry most of the time, so I musn't hate them too much.

I don't have any green fantasies either. I think that every household on earth, especially in America, is entitled to at least two vehicles. And of all the households, everyone should drive those vehicles, even for the shortest distances, and never use their legs.

Truthfully, I have little "hope and change." I am just like you, not powerful enough to change "IT."

Me personally, I hope society worldwide changes the other way, and that there is nothing but war everywhere, and people driving around in cars as fast as they can trying there best to please their bosses rather than not get shot...We can build them special parking lots for each of their cars so that they don't get shot by the soldiers because you know, from their not having any ability to run for their lives. You know, because of their unused legs...

Lucas
03-12-2010, 09:56 AM
i walked the couple miles to work today :D

uki
03-12-2010, 10:02 AM
i walked the couple miles to work todayyou lazy *******... you coulda ran. :p

Pork Chop
03-12-2010, 10:13 AM
people who lock their doors and put the security lock on when going into a gas station.

Seeing as how my brother & father were both robbed at the gas station in separate incidents over the last year, ranting about this is just silly.

Lucas
03-12-2010, 10:14 AM
ya i know. im pathetic....its not easy being green :p

Scott R. Brown
03-12-2010, 06:49 PM
ya i know. im pathetic....its not easy being green :p

Its not easy being dead either!:eek:

Lucas
03-12-2010, 06:55 PM
Its not easy being dead either!:eek:

proove it!!!

Scott R. Brown
03-12-2010, 07:02 PM
proove it!!!

I'll need a victim......er.....I mean a volunteer, please!:D

Lucas
03-12-2010, 07:32 PM
* raises hand *

Kansuke
03-12-2010, 11:16 PM
Kansuke,

Hello, how are you? Perhaps our ideas of work ethic are different. I wasn't talking about productivity. Do you take a nap after lunch? Are you a try hard brown-nosing boss making work a deathtrap for every other employee who really could care less, and are just trying to make a dime?

My gun thang is a love hate relationship. Sorry if you misunderstood my last post. I carry most of the time, so I musn't hate them too much.

I don't have any green fantasies either. I think that every household on earth, especially in America, is entitled to at least two vehicles. And of all the households, everyone should drive those vehicles, even for the shortest distances, and never use their legs.

Truthfully, I have little "hope and change." I am just like you, not powerful enough to change "IT."

Me personally, I hope society worldwide changes the other way, and that there is nothing but war everywhere, and people driving around in cars as fast as they can trying there best to please their bosses rather than not get shot...We can build them special parking lots for each of their cars so that they don't get shot by the soldiers because you know, from their not having any ability to run for their lives. You know, because of their unused legs...

Try again in English and I'll reply.

uki
03-13-2010, 01:01 AM
Seeing as how my brother & father were both robbed at the gas station in separate incidents over the last year, ranting about this is just silly.i could be wrong here, but getting robbed at gun point has zero to do with locking your doors and putting the car alarm on...

Try again in English and I'll reply.but you replied to him in english right now... LOL... you truly are a miserable sod aren't you?? :rolleyes:

SAAMAG
03-13-2010, 01:04 AM
WTF happened in this thread?!

It's now a useless piece of flesh that is slowly rotting away.

uki
03-13-2010, 01:29 AM
WTF happened in this thread?! attack of kansuke...

It's now a useless piece of flesh that is slowly rotting away.crows and turkey vultures have to eat too!!! :p

Pork Chop
03-14-2010, 09:30 PM
i could be wrong here, but getting robbed at gun point has zero to do with locking your doors and putting the car alarm on...

no it wasn't at gun point for either of them
with my brother it was someone jacking his bank account info via the atm inside.
with my dad it was someone jacking his debit card info via paying at the pump.
regardless of whether locking the door would've helped, my point was that gas stations are very high crime areas.
people do steal; especially when there's opportunity.
locks & alarms aren't fool proof, but they may up the difficulty enough to make it not worthwhile.
leaving stuff unlocked is asking for it to get stolen.

Kansuke
04-02-2010, 01:22 AM
you truly are a miserable sod aren't you??

Go juggle something, moron.

uki
04-02-2010, 03:40 AM
Go juggle something, moron.i am juggling you just fine with two fingers and a keyboard. :p

Dragonzbane76
04-02-2010, 05:51 AM
who resurrected this thread from the grave.

David Jamieson
04-02-2010, 07:30 AM
who resurrected this thread from the grave.

the basement dwelling shut in kid kansuke. :p

he's kind of like a skin flap that way. lol

KC Elbows
04-02-2010, 09:23 AM
Be careful, David. A man with a stick up his rear is technically still armed.

David Jamieson
04-02-2010, 11:21 AM
Be careful, David. A man with a stick up his rear is technically still armed.

yes, well one of them is probing the stick to and fro and the other is manipulating his own balls and intermittently the keyboard. :p

wait a minute...ewwww :mad:

KC Elbows
04-02-2010, 12:08 PM
I would like it mentioned in the weekly minutes that it was not me who brought deviant sexual practices into this conversation.

However, now that you've brought it up...

Scott R. Brown
04-02-2010, 04:29 PM
yes, well one of them is probing the stick to and fro and the other is manipulating his own balls and intermittently the keyboard. :p

wait a minute...ewwww :mad:

Isn't that called a JOYstick?:eek: