PDA

View Full Version : multitask game tests your kung fu coordination

IronFist
03-11-2010, 09:40 AM
Holy intense coordination :eek:

http://notdoppler.com/multitask.php

I've gotten a high score of 67 so far.

After a few games, I decided to try it with my hands crossed. My LEFT hand controlling the thing on the RIGHT side of the screen is making me press the left arrow when I mean to press the A key and vice versa. But when I did it with my arms crossed, i made it to the 4th game for the first time, but I couldn't reach the freaking space bar so i lost in like half a second once the 4th game started!!!

David Jamieson
03-11-2010, 09:54 AM

After a few games, I decided to try it with my hands crossed. My LEFT hand controlling the thing on the RIGHT side of the screen is making me press the left arrow when I mean to press the A key and vice versa. But when I did it with my arms crossed, i made it to the 4th game for the first time, but I couldn't reach the freaking space bar so i lost in like half a second once the 4th game started!!!

playing with a computer will do nothing for your kungfu skills unless playing with a computer is your kungfu skills. lol

now, it will help someone who flys a global hawk or some other uav system where one person controls 3 birds or something like that. :)

IronFist
03-11-2010, 10:25 AM
playing with a computer will do nothing for your kungfu skills unless playing with a computer is your kungfu skills. lol

now, it will help someone who flys a global hawk or some other uav system where one person controls 3 birds or something like that. :)

kung fu means skill through hard work! I thought I had good computer kung fu until I tried playing that game.

Now I've realized I suck.

Hey I wonder if one of those no-touch qi guys from that other thread could play this game with just their mind :eek::eek::eek:

David Jamieson
03-11-2010, 10:43 AM
kung fu means skill through hard work! I thought I had good computer kung fu until I tried playing that game.

Now I've realized I suck.

Hey I wonder if one of those no-touch qi guys from that other thread could play this game with just their mind :eek::eek::eek:

no more than they can masturbate a dog from three miles away. :D

Lucas
03-11-2010, 10:53 AM
no more than they can masturbate a dog from three miles away. :D

have you been spying on bawang again?

SAAMAG
03-11-2010, 11:37 AM

Pretty COOOL! I got to the 4th thing...97 score.

Northwind
03-11-2010, 12:46 PM
Gotta admit - that's interesting, and I completely stink at it :P

David Jamieson
03-11-2010, 12:52 PM
bunching the first two on the arrow keys is wrong. lol

wasd keys is ok.

periphral vision is good!

uki
03-11-2010, 01:20 PM
learn to juggle - works wonders. :p

uki
03-13-2010, 09:31 PM
learn to juggle - works wonders.you mean to tell me that juggling killed the party?? LOL :p