PDA

View Full Version : KFM forum sweeps: Taoist Sexual Practices

KC Elbows
03-11-2010, 08:14 PM
What do you know?:D

You know you've read the stuff. Go in x number of times without finishing, and your vision is supposed to improve. Microcosmic orbit is better than manual repression to split off the wow from the ow. Sexual vampirism bad, balanced relations good.

Maybe you transform from a fish to a giant bird, hey, that's cool, different strokes for different folks.

Got a preferred book? Classical text?

You'd best not be wasting your jing reading Plum in the Golden Vase too much, the end might frighten you.:eek:

Iron crotch posts welcome.

David Jamieson
03-12-2010, 09:08 AM
seriously people, stay away from the brown acid.
I repeat, the brown acid is bad!

:p

lol, KC, do a course of Iron palm. It will be 100 days you will not forget!

roid rage? pffft that's for fairies! wait til you try ultra jing build up.

also, pray for your wife or girlfriend. lol

sanjuro_ronin
03-12-2010, 09:24 AM
When I did the 100 days of IP, way back when, it was a course in self control !!
LOL !
Even before that I had read that, for a guy my age ( at the time), I should only "shoot the beaver" every 14 days, though I can have sex as much as I want, of course.
Never did it except when doing the IP program.
My wife loved it of course, LOL!
But there are some health concerns from it, supposedly.
I think there are some prostate related issues ( not to mention blue balls !!) and some urinary tract issues in regards to prolonged use of "jing retention".
But I didn't go too much into that info.
I still do the "retention" thing every so often, a couple of weeks sometimes and never on a day I do IP.

mickey
03-12-2010, 09:53 AM
Greetings,

None of those sexual practices are of any good unless your channels are open to begin with. Once open the ching chi lien hua (conversion and refinement of sexual energy into chi and bringing it to the brain for revitalization and renewal) can take place. Otherwise, the energy gets really dammed up and can be unhealthy.

Again, open up your channels FIRST. Meditation:standing, sitting, lying down, toilet, trapeze, etc.

mickey

uki
03-13-2010, 09:33 PM
they say that injesting the jing regenerates the shen...