PDA

View Full Version : Brian Gray

mooyingmantis
03-14-2010, 06:08 PM
Anyone see Brian Gray's new Iron Palm article in IKF? He is pushing his teaching series and new secret teachings of iron palm. He is going by Grandmaster now. Anyone know him, train with him, or know about his teachers?
Not trying to disparage or flame the man, just interested in what others know about him and his training. Please, let's keep it respectful.

Richard

weakstudent
03-15-2010, 06:01 AM
yeah i read the article, just one question what the difference from what he is saying in the article about a death touch, delay death touch and whensome old chinese master said the same thing. nobody tends to believe it. just cause he is american we should believe that. i would like to know if anyone i this forum studies iron palm and if they believe the article

David Jamieson
03-15-2010, 06:16 AM
Brian Gray = :rolleyes:

lol

I'm sure he'll manage to keep his weird MA career afloat.

goju
03-15-2010, 06:18 AM
ive heard his ip is okay

lets just leave it at that

weakstudent
03-15-2010, 06:20 AM
yeah but do you believe that he mastered the death touch, delay death touch, oh i forgot this one from the article light master i think he called it

goju
03-15-2010, 06:25 AM
yeah but do you believe that he mastered the death touch, delay death touch, oh i forgot this one from the article light master i think he called it

no i dont:D:rolleyes:

as far as the death touch is concerned i remember reading an old article from william cheung talking about it in his street fights

he claimed when he was young many guys would lightly poke him on the chest and run off laughing and pointing saying "i gave you the dim mak!!! youll be dead in a week now you just wait and see!!!!" LOL

for the most part the death touch is a bunch of blarney

weakstudent
03-15-2010, 06:39 AM
hahahaha i figured as much, i sure that mr gray can pimp smack the **** out of those Hoes lol

Dale Dugas
03-15-2010, 06:42 AM
brian gray claims much and backs very little of it up.

He has threatened to sue me over the years, as I have questioned his background and his chinese herbal training.

Now he claims to offer a level of training to become a light master.

I wish him luck with that.

Lokhopkuen
03-15-2010, 06:46 AM
Our practice of IP is more concerned with the direct effect as opposed to the err in-direct effect. Dim Mak is more associated with Kum La Sao (Chin na) than striking IMHO. Nice that he has ascended to Grand Master though:cool:

David Jamieson
03-15-2010, 07:06 AM
brian gray claims much and backs very little of it up.

He has threatened to sue me over the years, as I have questioned his background and his chinese herbal training.

Now he claims to offer a level of training to become a light master.

I wish him luck with that.

Dale, your avatar looks like a pic I have of myself doing the 'flying airplane' in the Musee D'Orsay in Paris. lol

just interjecting something silly into a silly topic. :D

Dale Dugas
03-15-2010, 07:12 AM
The pic is me doing a section out of the Iron Vest set.

Here I am teaching advanced Iron Palm at the Zhang San Feng Festival.

kfson
03-15-2010, 07:31 AM
Tough audience.

sanjuro_ronin
03-15-2010, 07:34 AM
There are quite a few threads on Mr.Gray, the vast majority of posts are very negative about him and his claims.

David Jamieson
03-15-2010, 07:34 AM
Tough audience.

lol. He's been around for a while.
Most of the people that have been around for a while are the ones who are responding here.

More of an informed crowd really than a hardened one. :)

Dale Dugas
03-15-2010, 07:45 AM
as I said before, he really cannot back up what he claims.

If you are going to make claims, then back up them up.

I find it cowardly and insulting that he will threaten to sue you rather than step up when questioned about many of the things he claims.

I wish him luck with life.

lkfmdc
03-15-2010, 08:02 AM
He has pretty much made up everything that he teaches :rolleyes:

You'd also think that after his embarassing legal debacle he'd not want to be in the public eye again :eek:

Dale Dugas
03-15-2010, 08:06 AM
Well after the court case was concluded he had his lawyer expunge the record, making it next to impossible to get the court records detailing what happened.

Lokhopkuen
03-15-2010, 11:38 AM
Sewage:rolleyes:

cerebus
03-15-2010, 12:56 PM
I used to like his articles and books back in the 80s, but even then I wondered why he never..... ever.... mentioned who any of his teachers were. He just alluded to Chinese friends who taught him stuff, always being vague about who or what...

sanjuro_ronin
03-15-2010, 01:06 PM
It would have been easier and better just to say that he picked some **** up and invented the rest himself through trial and error.
As long as it worked, who'd care?

David Jamieson
03-15-2010, 01:42 PM
I used to like his articles and books back in the 80s, but even then I wondered why he never..... ever.... mentioned who any of his teachers were. He just alluded to Chinese friends who taught him stuff, always being vague about who or what...

back in the day it was ok to pass stuff off like that.

Nowadays not so and we see many a charlatan crawling back under the pre-internet rocks from whence they came.

Some are still a tad thick and believe their own lies.

c'est la vie.

Caveat emporum and all that.

neverfold
03-25-2010, 10:40 AM
What exactly happened to him regarding his court case? What are the facts of the matter? Just curious.

David Jamieson
03-25-2010, 11:00 AM
What exactly happened to him regarding his court case? What are the facts of the matter? Just curious.

Think gay love affair with an age inappropriate student.

I could be wrong, but I think that's what it was all about.

Some jilted ex of his claiming the bad touch or something.
I think it turns out it was consensual.

curiousity fulfilled or are you all like:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=12294396

Dale Dugas
03-25-2010, 11:18 AM
he slept with his students. Does not matter hetero or h o m o Its unacceptable behavior from a teacher.

He had his record expunged so the court records were removed.

David Jamieson
03-25-2010, 11:28 AM
indeed, sexual advances on students is not acceptable in any environment.

Lucas
03-25-2010, 11:30 AM
indeed, sexual advances on students is not acceptable in any environment.

unless your my hot latin ballroom teacher. then its ok.

David Jamieson
03-25-2010, 11:45 AM

dang it.

it's "you're" not "your" :mad:

I know it's a small mistake, but it is ubiquitous and needs to be addressed each and every time now!!!

:D

sanjuro_ronin
03-25-2010, 11:48 AM

http://www.lavidatango.com/img/mimi-3.jpg

neverfold
03-25-2010, 11:57 AM
Thanks, No longer curious :)

Lucas
03-25-2010, 12:39 PM
dang it.

it's "you're" not "your" :mad:

I know it's a small mistake, but it is ubiquitous and needs to be addressed each and every time now!!!

oh your just mad cuz your too picky to type your instead of you're and i save more time in life leaving out the appostraphe and the E so essentially my internet life is longer, and your internet life is shorter

David Jamieson
03-25-2010, 01:51 PM
oh your just mad cuz your too picky to type your instead of you're and i save more time in life leaving out the appostraphe and the E so essentially my internet life is longer, and your internet life is shorter

Grammar nazis are coming to your house. :mad:

kfman5F
03-25-2010, 02:21 PM
He is a grandmaster of the Toupee style. He does wear a wig, doesn't he?:p

Lucas
03-25-2010, 02:50 PM
Grammar nazis are coming to your house. :mad:

lol. thanks for the tip, ill get the shotgun and rocking chair set up on the porch. :D

photo-master
04-24-2010, 06:46 AM
Brian Gray is a FRAUD with no lineage.

You can order Brian Gray's books,“Sodom and Gomorrah - The Anti-Gay Myth”, and “Leviticus Revealed - The Truth" at http://www.briangray.com/books.htm. His next books in this "GAY-Christian" series will be titled "Daniel - The Gay Prophet" and h-o-m-o-s-e-x-u-a-l abuse from the quotes in the book of Corinthians.

He has totally made up the "light master" BS. --Apparently GOD's light is no where in him. The best available research suggests that the average life span of a male h-o-m-o-s-e-x-u-a-l is around 43 years of age. --If you ask me, it is too bad he has beaten the odds. (Romans 6:23, Leviticus 18:22)

taai gihk yahn
04-24-2010, 08:13 AM
The best available research suggests that the average life span of a male h-o-m-o-s-e-x-u-a-l is around 43 years of age.
oh, really? and from where, pray tell, do you quote this particular nugget of information?

Scott R. Brown
04-24-2010, 08:21 AM
oh, really? and from where, pray tell, do you quote this particular nugget of information?

Must be personal experience!

photo-master
04-24-2010, 08:51 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_ISIS_Survey

"Clinton, Gays, and the Truth," Weekly Standard Nov. 24, 1997

--I do believe there are flaws with some of Dr. Paul Cameron's studies, but it is a reference point. However In 1998, another study using four contemporary databases suggested that h-o-m-o-sexual activity may be associated with a lifespan shortened by 20 to 30 years. Source: "Does h-o-m-o-sexual Activity Shorten Life?", Psychological Reports, 1998, 83, pp. 847-66.

Expert Research Finds h-o-m-o-sexuality More Dangerous Than Smoking
"Recent analysis of the age of death in Norway and Denmark for gays who are legally married suggests that engaging in h-o-m-o-sexual behavior reduces lifespan by 24 years!"
http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2007/apr/07040309.html

taai gihk yahn
04-24-2010, 11:59 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_ISIS_Survey

"Clinton, Gays, and the Truth," Weekly Standard Nov. 24, 1997

--I do believe there are flaws with some of Dr. Paul Cameron's studies, but it is a reference point. However In 1998, another study using four contemporary databases suggested that h-o-m-o-sexual activity may be associated with a lifespan shortened by 20 to 30 years. Source: "Does h-o-m-o-sexual Activity Shorten Life?", Psychological Reports, 1998, 83, pp. 847-66.

Expert Research Finds h-o-m-o-sexuality More Dangerous Than Smoking
"Recent analysis of the age of death in Norway and Denmark for gays who are legally married suggests that engaging in h-o-m-o-sexual behavior reduces lifespan by 24 years!"
http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2007/apr/07040309.html
I reviewed the "research" :rolleyes: you cited, and when I have a little more time, I will point out why it is such a load of ridiculous crap that wiping ur asz w/it wud b redundant; but it's a nice day so I'm going outside to enjoy it;