PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Some Bright Young Wing Chun Students

KenWingJitsu
03-24-2010, 01:08 AM
This is an open invitation to anyone in the So Cal/ Los Angeless area looking to learn train and exceed expectations.

Something different, something new. Yes Wing Chun... but more.
More alive.
More practical
More intense.
More real.
More applicable for MMA.
More practical for self defense.

We are building something... something big in Wing Chun.. specifically "Wing Tzun"
Time to build a nice foundation with practical application.

Training partners, sparring partners, curiosity seekers. Come check it out yourself for free. Yes this is Wing Chun - you got your forms, your dummy, your chi-sao.
But you've also got your mouthpieces your cup and your gloves. Real training in a safe environment. Lots of live training and drilling.

Come get in on the ground floor and see what the spirit of Wing Chun is all about in TsomTSom Wing TZUN™ (http://www.tsomtsom.com/index.php?bereich=4&sprache=2)

If you're any where near the South Bay, simply come (Tuesdays & Thurdays @ 8:00pm - 9:30 pm) to:

1151 Aviation Blvd. (Redondo School of Dance & Music)
Hermosa Beach, CA 90254 (http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1151+Aviation+Blvd.+Hermosa+Beach,+CA+90254&hl=en&cd=1&ei=UcapS92DH5XWtQOInMSWCA&sig2=65XQyn-c9yvm9k2HfAAeuw&ie=UTF8&view=map&cid=11087178194659012526&iwloc=A&ved=0CFQQpQY&sa=X)

If you are anywhere near the coast/LA come meet up and say hi.
Again. Free classes for anyone who comes now. This will grow. Be a part of it.
Any questions? Call me: (714) 699-4792
or your Sifu/Instructor Jannis at (424) 731-6734

Seriously, you're all welcome to Tuesdays & Thursdays for free. See for yourself.

"T" aka
KWJ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Unless you're near Pasadena in which case you need to check out my brother Ernie's joint (http://abmvt.com/))

Ultimatewingchun
03-24-2010, 05:04 AM
Good luck with that, Ken...

KenWingJitsu
03-24-2010, 02:12 PM
Thanks Victor. Hope all's well with you and your training.:)

anerlich
03-24-2010, 08:42 PM
Yeah, good luck, KWJ. You still doing the K and the J as well as the W?

KenWingJitsu
03-25-2010, 12:04 AM
Always my friend, always. Not as much of the K lately (besides using some of the angles and footwork when sparring), but quite a bit of the J ;)

Ernie
03-27-2010, 07:45 AM
Yo T !!!! wussup my bortha ..

Well what can I say except if you guys get a chance to train with T ,,you wont regret it ,,, there have been very very few people in my _ing __un travels that I would ''trust'' to train me or anyone i care about ,, I have worked with T on all levels standing ,Clinch , Ground, weapons ,,and there has always been one main theme ,,the man can teach ,,with out showing off or injuring you ,,and that is rare ..No Ego just pure passion for sharing and making you better ,,,

Best of Luck my man ,, let me know if I can do anything ,,
E.

Ultimatewingchun
03-27-2010, 08:24 AM
Be careful when referring to a "T", Ernie...(around here, anyway)...

we don't want to confuse one with the other, now do we? :cool: ;) :D

Ernie
03-28-2010, 07:30 AM
As long as I dont ad in the [& A] were safe lol ....