PDA

View Full Version : uki busted?

GeneChing
04-01-2010, 09:59 AM
Look what came up on my newsfeed this morning. Shocking!

Traffic Stop Leads To Seizure Of Illegal Mushrooms (http://www.cubiccapacity.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/april_fool_graphics_05.gif)
POSTED: 6:30 am EST April 1, 2010

Tannersville, PA. -- 40 pounds of psychedelic mushrooms were recovered when after deputies pulled over a 36-year-old man.

Tannersville County Sheriff's Deputies conducted a traffic stop on Cory Snell, 36, of Tannersville, at Sullivan Trail and Camelback Road.

Deputies said Snell had a small amount of marijuana in his possession. Deputies arrested Snell. Deputies obtained a search warrant for Snell's residence. Deputies said they found over 40 lbs of psychedelic mushrooms being grown inside the residence. A scale and packaging were also seized. A samurai sword, a pair of nunchaku, and several heavy metal balls which Snell claimed were weapons, were also located inside the home.

Snell was arrested on charges of illegal cultivation and possession for sales of mushrooms as well as conspiracy and charges of possession of a deadly weapon.

Snell was booked into the Tannersville County Jail.

MasterKiller
04-01-2010, 10:03 AM
LOL! Classic!

sanjuro_ronin
04-01-2010, 10:04 AM
Too awesome for mere words !!
LMAO !!

Lucas
04-01-2010, 10:13 AM
wow once it got to the part about the metal balls it got weird

TaichiMantis
04-01-2010, 10:50 AM
Yikes!!!:eek:

Lokhopkuen
04-01-2010, 10:53 AM
40 pounds of psychedelic mushrooms? We may never hear from the Ukster again.

Lee Chiang Po
04-01-2010, 10:57 AM
Now, if Uki don't post for a while we will know. I can understand the dope bust, but having a sword and other stuff like that making a charge of having deadly weapons in his home sounds like a violation of his rights in some way. Maybe he was already a convicted felon.
I got busted with about 30 pounds of mushrooms I spent 2 days hunting and collecting once. They insisted it was dope, even took them and made me come to court. It was proven that they were simply quisine and not dope, and somebody lost my mushrooms, probably dried up by then anyway, and I lost a couple of days work over it. The Cops probably ate them trying to get stoned.

bawang
04-01-2010, 11:04 AM
thank u guan yu for answering my prayers

mickey
04-01-2010, 11:08 AM
Gene,

I see that I really inspire you. It is an honor to have you standing on my shoulders. :)

Too bad for uki. He deserves a good reaming and fisting for such stupidity. I do really feel sorry for that lurking bub behind a badge who would use a forum such as this to make a collar.

Who is that sick motherfu<ker? uki has a wife and is a father. I am calling YOU out BYOTCH!!! Three O'Colck you piece of CHIT!!!! :(

mickey

MasterKiller
04-01-2010, 11:20 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/TheDropper/SICK-2-1.gif?t=1270141750

Lucas
04-01-2010, 11:33 AM
lol wow wtf mk lolol

SnowDog
04-01-2010, 11:35 AM
LOL!!!!!! Nice!!!!!!!

I'm Guessing some of you didn't click on the link to read the FULL STORY.

Lucas
04-01-2010, 11:37 AM
Oh snap snowdog ftmfw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gene you sly dog you

IronWeasel
04-01-2010, 11:44 AM
Most excellent!! :D

Dragonzbane76
04-01-2010, 11:51 AM
i was saying this answers all but then clicked on the link...lol

mickey
04-01-2010, 12:17 PM
Ban SnowDog!!!

BANN IMM. BANN IZ AZZZ!!!

mickey

Drake
04-01-2010, 12:33 PM
The key is to make it just believeable enough... ;)

SnowDog
04-01-2010, 02:14 PM
I HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! not even 100 posts and calls to ban me. :D

Lucas
04-01-2010, 02:42 PM
feel at home now?

Drake
04-01-2010, 04:37 PM
I called the authorities and told them where he'd most likely be. He's a drug dealer and needs to be dealt with. Family or not, a lawbreaker IS A MOTHERF'IN LAWBREAKER!!

Who's next?

uki
04-01-2010, 04:42 PM
wow... i went out and did 11 hours of stonework on my arch only to come back in to find i have also gone to jail. :D

KC Elbows
04-01-2010, 05:02 PM
wow... i went out and did 11 hours of stonework on my arch only to come back in to find i have also gone to jail. :D

The question is, which is real, and which is a hallucination?

And whose hallucination?

GeneChing
04-01-2010, 05:23 PM
Mother: Come on, dear. Wake up dear.
Pither: Mother!
Mother: Come on dear.
Pither: So, it was all a dream.
Mother: No dear, this is the dream, you're still in the cell.

;)

Scott R. Brown
04-01-2010, 06:26 PM
Actually, what happened is........uki made bail and then worked 11 hours on his arch pretending nothing happened while gene is covering it all up by pretending it is an April Fools joke just to protect himself as uki's buyer!

SPJ
04-01-2010, 06:32 PM
Look what came up on my newsfeed this morning. Shocking!

wow. not a good idea

when your mind is in the cloud with the mushrooms

and you handle swords and sticks.

hurt your self before you hurt any one.

--

:eek:

uki
04-02-2010, 03:43 AM
wow. not a good idea

when your mind is in the cloud with the mushrooms

and you handle swords and sticks.

hurt your self before you hurt any one.i have yet to hurt myself when playing with weapons on mushrooms... now alcohol is another story - i learned the hard way... had to give myself 10 stitches in the knee with a pair of pliers, a beer cap, thread, and a sewing needle. :D

uki
04-02-2010, 03:47 AM
Mother: No dear, this is the dream, you're still in the cell.i have had a few of these types of mornings when i was younger... your head is pounding, eyes out of focus, everything is bright when you come out of the drunken sleep... reality sets in when you here the cell door clank and the guard comes in with breakfast. :)

David Jamieson
04-02-2010, 07:32 AM
i have had a few of these types of mornings when i was younger... your head is pounding, eyes out of focus, everything is bright when you come out of the drunken sleep... reality sets in when you here the cell door clank and the guard comes in with breakfast. :)

Glam it up all you want. jail is never cool. jail doesn't make anyone cool. :)

SPJ
04-02-2010, 08:08 AM
oops.

just clicked the link.

:)

uki
04-02-2010, 12:00 PM
Glam it up all you want. jail is never cool. jail doesn't make anyone cool.speak for yourself - it's all about having experience mate. :)

Lee Chiang Po
04-02-2010, 01:51 PM
speak for yourself - it's all about having experience mate. :)

I think everyone should experience a month in the graybar hotel. It can have an altering effect on the way some people think. I am also for the return of the military draft. When I was 25 years old, everyone that would be 40 years old today and younger did not exist. That is one heck of a lot of people. Our prisons were crowded even then, but we only had a few of them. Today it seems that the fastest growing industry is that of building prisons.

Lee Chiang Po
04-02-2010, 01:52 PM
Oh, Uki, I am glad you are not headed for the pen dude.

Drake
04-02-2010, 02:14 PM
I think everyone should experience a month in the graybar hotel. It can have an altering effect on the way some people think. I am also for the return of the military draft. When I was 25 years old, everyone that would be 40 years old today and younger did not exist. That is one heck of a lot of people. Our prisons were crowded even then, but we only had a few of them. Today it seems that the fastest growing industry is that of building prisons.

I'm against the draft. I only want to serve with people who want to be there, not someone forced to by law. GEN Colin Powell (Ret) served in both the draftee Army and the volunteer one, and gave some very compelling reasons why a draftee Army isn't a good one.

uki
04-02-2010, 02:49 PM
Oh, Uki, I am glad you are not headed for the pen dude.ya... me too!! :D

dimethylsea
04-02-2010, 10:55 PM

That overcrowding would be primarily because of the drug war you so heartily approve of . That and the incentives the criminal (so-called) justice system has to raise revenues by utilizing court costs,legal fees, taxation for prisons, forfeitures and fees for probation to fatten the piggies on the pain and suffering of their victims.

It is PROFITABLE from the viewpoint of the criminal "justice" system to wage the Drug War. It's how they justify their budgets and fund their pogroms, both in the usual way via taxation mechanisms, and also by "living off the land" as an army of occupation might, raiding, stealing and creating indebtedness and fiscal obligations from those they are allowed to savage pretty much at will.

uki
04-03-2010, 01:47 AM
That overcrowding would be primarily because of the drug war you so heartily approve of . That and the incentives the criminal (so-called) justice system has to raise revenues by utilizing court costs,legal fees, taxation for prisons, forfeitures and fees for probation to fatten the piggies on the pain and suffering of their victims.

It is PROFITABLE from the viewpoint of the criminal "justice" system to wage the Drug War. It's how they justify their budgets and fund their pogroms, both in the usual way via taxation mechanisms, and also by "living off the land" as an army of occupation might, raiding, stealing and creating indebtedness and fiscal obligations from those they are allowed to savage pretty much at will. nice post man!!! to add the cherry on top - the CIA is the primary supplier of hard narcotics in this country, working with rogue elements of the military apparatus and contracted security firms to ensure the goodies get here from where-ever they come from... most heroin is transported from afghanistan and cocaine from the americas... the war on drugs is nothing more than a fabricated lie that serves only fill a collective group of peoples pockets at the expense and mockery of "justice".

taai gihk yahn
04-03-2010, 03:10 PM
nice post man!!! to add the cherry on top - the CIA is the primary supplier of hard narcotics in this country, working with rogue elements of the military apparatus and contracted security firms to ensure the goodies get here from where-ever they come from... most heroin is transported from afghanistan and cocaine from the americas... the war on drugs is nothing more than a fabricated lie that serves only fill a collective group of peoples pockets at the expense and mockery of "justice".

Oh go read yer kids some Phillip Agee at bedtime, ya malcontent...;)

taai gihk yahn
04-03-2010, 03:13 PM
Mother: No dear, this is the dream, you're still in the cell.

;)

Now I'm going to be humming "I'm Just a Jack-in-the-box" all evening, and thinking about ways to crash-proof my tomatoes...

BTW Gene, I got promoted to Greengrocer...

Lee Chiang Po
04-03-2010, 04:33 PM
nice post man!!! to add the cherry on top - the CIA is the primary supplier of hard narcotics in this country, working with rogue elements of the military apparatus and contracted security firms to ensure the goodies get here from where-ever they come from... most heroin is transported from afghanistan and cocaine from the americas... the war on drugs is nothing more than a fabricated lie that serves only fill a collective group of peoples pockets at the expense and mockery of "justice".

It is starting to get a bit wierd now. CIA dealing drugs? Consperacy? Mocking justice? Can this be proven? If so, why hasn't this already been brought to public attention? No, I suspect that it is just the large drug cartells bringing it in and the street dealers spreading it around. I have seen what crank, crack, and herion can do to people. People that were otherwise decent and likable end up dead or in total ruin. The same can be said about the manufacture and sale of booze and smokes. Now, I do feel that marijuana can not really be over dosed, but it can burn out a few grey cells. Few people rob and murder for the funds to by marijuana, but they certainly will for the big 3. In Dallas every year they have loads of young people die from overdose or from driving under the influence, and I suspect that it is nation wide. They only got pi$$ed when some nort Dallas white kids died. Then they got real serious about finding the dealers. If you had a son or daughter giving blow jobs on the street for crack or crank money you would see things a little differently. If you ever come in and find one of your kids drowned in their own puke during a herion overdose you will see it a little differently. You have to put the blame exactly where it belongs, and not come up with all this conspiracy stuff. Legalizing dope would help some, but then there are simply things no one should be putting into their body. If it were only them it would not be a problem to me, but when they do this they effect others around them. Some seriously.

dimethylsea
04-03-2010, 06:44 PM
It is starting to get a bit wierd now. CIA dealing drugs? Consperacy? Mocking justice? Can this be proven? If so, why hasn't this already been brought to public attention? .

Do your homework bro. It sounds odd to you when Uki says it but the way it has worked in the past is something like this..
"The Company"( i.e. the CIA) wants influence or push in a given region (say like Afghanistan during the Soviet invasion Era) or Central America. Now they don't have the funding, the congressional approval or anything like the mandate to send in the 82nd Airborne.. so they have to work through "local assets" there on the ground. They sent in "advisors" and such.. but there is always the problem of "why are these people going to do what we want?". The answer is usually that 1.) The local assets will be given positions of power in that area (assuming they aren't already the local plutocrats) and 2.) They will be paid handsomely.

But how is the CIA going to make sure they have the arms and cash to keep them serving the dirty little wars of the underbelly of the Empire? Well one way is they cut them into narcotics trafficking. The mujahedin were allowed to grow opium and a "blind eye" was turned when it was sold or transported through areas we Americans had influence, and in return a significant portion of the cash went to pay for arms to continue the fight against the "godless communists".
The advantages of this sort of thing are obvious... The Company gets paid three times.. once when they get a cut of the money for being involved in the transport/distro, once for selling the local assets the weapons, and then there is the realpolitik effect of these "puppets" waging insurrection in America's strategic interest.
All without it ever coming before a congressional budget oversight committee.

This kind of thing happened FREQUENTLY. Anytime it came to light.. "plausible deny-ability" and "rogue operatives" got blamed and the whole matter was buried. "What? Agent Smith was running a shop off the books dealing with violent revolutionaries and consorting with criminals? That's horrible. But it seems that some discrepancies were noted 18 months ago and he was dismissed from the Agency then.. how else can we help your inquiry Mr. Congressional Staffer?"

Drake
04-03-2010, 11:11 PM
Dayum that ebil gub'mint!

I don't trust druggies when they tout their wares as "harmless" and state themselves as "persecuted by big bad meanies". Typical doubletalk and definitely typical ignorance. I can't even begin to count the logical fallacies...

Scott R. Brown
04-03-2010, 11:22 PM
Dayum that ebil gub'mint!

I don't trust druggies when they tout their wares as "harmless" and state themselves as "persecuted by big bad meanies". Typical doubletalk and definitely typical ignorance. I can't even begin to count the logical fallacies...

Many years ago, when I was working as a Correctional Officer, I had an inmate approach me and ask me if I would give him a letter of recommendation concerning his behavior in order to avoid an extradition to Arizona which would add another 8 years to his sentence. He had skipped out after his conviction, then got arrested and convicted in California for the same thing! What a dummy!

He was convicted of cultivation and sale of marijuana. His main argument was that marijuana is relatively harmless and "shouldn't" be against the law!

I asked him if he understood it was against the law when he cultivated it and sold it. He said, "Yes". I replied, "Then you got what you asked for! It doesn't matter whether it "should" be against the law or not, what matters is that it IS against the law and you knew you were breaking the law." I continued, he was in full understanding of the consequences of his actions and still CHOSE to break the law!

The LAW didn't do it to him, he did it to himself!

dimethylsea
04-04-2010, 12:44 AM
The LAW didn't do it to him, he did it to himself!

Oh the law had plenty of help from him in screwing him over.. but here's the thing..

If I take a girl out to a party and she's all over me at the party and gets trashed out of her gourd.. and I wind up having to take her back to my place because she's passed out and unconscious..
well she's going to wind up on the couch (assuming we don't have a previous thing going on we started days prior while sober).

Regardless of how hot she is, regardless of what she "did to herself".. that doesn't give me the right to deprive her of her consent (if she's too wasted to say no, she's too wasted to consent, IMO).

Is it stupid of her to get that wasted with a dude she's possibly not cool with sleeping with on a date?

Yeah, honestly it is.

Does that mean I'm right to take advantage of the situation? No.

Cops, judges and DAs don't get a pass because some drug-users are idiots and were "asking for it".

Scott R. Brown
04-04-2010, 12:49 AM
Oh the law had plenty of help from him in screwing him over.. but here's the thing..

If I take a girl out to a party and she's all over me at the party and gets trashed out of her gourd.. and I wind up having to take her back to my place because she's passed out and unconscious..
well she's going to wind up on the couch (assuming we don't have a previous thing going on we started days prior while sober).

Regardless of how hot she is, regardless of what she "did to herself".. that doesn't give me the right to deprive her of her consent.

Is it stupid of her to get that wasted with a dude she's possibly not cool with sleeping with on a date?

Yeah, honestly it is.

Does that mean I'm right to take advantage of the situation? No.

Cops, judges and DAs don't get a pass because some drug-users are idiots and were "asking for it".

I was not addressing any of that in the remotest sense. There is no excuse EVER for taking advantage of ANYONE for illegal, immoral or unethical reasons.

However, if you know what the law is AND you willfully break the law, AND you get caught. THAT is entirely YOUR responsibility, regardless if you agree with that particular law or not!

As they say, "If you can't do the time, DON'T do the crime!"

dimethylsea
04-04-2010, 01:11 AM
I was not addressing any of that in the remotest sense. There is no excuse EVER for taking advantage of ANYONE for illegal, immoral or unethical reasons.

However, if you know what the law is AND you willfully break the law, AND you get caught. THAT is entirely YOUR responsibility, regardless if you agree with that particular law or not!

As they say, "If you can't do the time, DON'T do the crime!"

A cop who arrests a peaceful stoner for possession, especially in their own home, the judge who sentences them etc.. are taking advantage of someone for immoral and unethical purposes.

They are lining their pocket (be it by getting a paycheck for "doing their job") and advancing their careers off the pain and misery of others.

In principle it's no different than some dude getting his rocks off with a girl who was too hammered to say no. Or a landlord deliberately taking advantage of a illiterate person to get them to sign a punitive contract or something.

Legal does not mean ethical or moral. NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Just cause a pig is enforcing the law doesn't mean he's not behaving as a parasite and feeding his children off the suffering of his (completely legal) victims.

Scott R. Brown
04-04-2010, 01:17 AM
A cop who arrests a peaceful stoner for possession, especially in their own home, the judge who sentences them etc.. are taking advantage of someone for immoral and unethical purposes.

They are lining their pocket (be it by getting a paycheck for "doing their job") and advancing their careers off the pain and misery of others.

In principle it's no different than some dude getting his rocks off with a girl who was too hammered to say no. Or a landlord deliberately taking advantage of a illiterate person to get them to sign a punitive contract or something.

Just cause a pig is enforcing the law doesn't mean he's not behaving as a parasite and feeding his children off the suffering of his (completely legal) victims.

LOL!! Nice try! The stoner is engaging in behavior he KNOWS is against the law. If you don't agree with a law you work to change it, not violate that law and then complain like a child that it is unfair! It is time to grow up and act like an adult here!

dimethylsea
04-04-2010, 01:25 AM
LOL!! Nice try! The stoner is engaging in behavior he KNOWS is against the law. If you don't agree with a law you work to change it, not violate that law and then complain like a child that it is unfair! It is time to grow up and act like an adult here!

You realize that as a corrections officer you are/were culpable for every nonviolent drug offender who was raped behind bars at the institutions you chose (for your own love of money) to work in right?

You are just as guilty of being an accessory to the kidnapping, rape, and even murder of innocents as the cops and judges who sent peaceful people into a cage right?

You should have begged forgiveness of the person you lectured for their actions, because you helped keep them in a cage. Shame on you sir!

They may have been stupid yes.. but by participating in their kidnapping (and assaults if it happened to them while in confinement) you are doing something far far worse than they did!

If there was mandatory prison labor in those facilities you worked in for non-violent drug offenders you are also morally culpable for aiding and abetting in slavery.

The worse sort of monsters are the ones who say "I was just following orders!".

Obedience to the law is no justification for horrible acts against people.

Scott R. Brown
04-04-2010, 01:32 AM
You realize that as a corrections officer you are/were culpable for every nonviolent drug offender who was raped behind bars at the institutions you chose (for your own love of money) to work in right?

You are just as guilty of being an accessory to the kidnapping, rape, and even murder of innocents as the cops and judges who sent peaceful people into a cage right?

You should have begged forgiveness of the person you lectured for their actions, because you helped keep them in a cage. Shame on you sir!

They may have been stupid yes.. but by participating in their kidnapping (and assaults if it happened to them while in confinement) you are doing something far far worse than they did?

The worse sort of monsters are the ones who say "I was just following orders!".

Obedience to the law is no justification for horrible acts against people.

Whoa! Dude!!

You are totally ignorant of how the law and the prison system work. It is a felony to rape someone in prison just as it is in the outside world! Crimes occur in prisons just as they occur in the outside world. Correctional Officers are there to protect the public AND inmates. They prevent crimes when able, but as with the outside world, some crimes still occur. I know of NO Correctional Officers that would allow an inmate to be assaulted by another.

You have been watching too many movies!

You either have a few emotional issues or a lot of growing up to do!

Dragonzbane76
04-04-2010, 06:13 AM
Whoa! Dude!!

You are totally ignorant of how the law and the prison system work. It is a felony to rape someone in prison just as it is in the outside world! Crimes occur in prisons just as they occur in the outside world. Correctional Officers are there to protect the public AND inmates. They prevent crimes when able, but as with the outside world, some crimes still occur. I know of NO Correctional Officers that would allow an inmate to be assaulted by another.

yes i worked corrections for a few years and your view of prison is way off Dim.
To much movie time at your house. I still think you should go get some help. You clearly have deep rooted issues with authority. Do some soul searching and growing up.

taai gihk yahn
04-04-2010, 06:29 AM

So at last the truth comes out - it was Scott's luv of money that lead him into the lucrative field of prison correction!

uki
04-04-2010, 06:29 AM
As they say, "If you can't do the time, DON'T do the crime!"i'd do yi gung gin all day. :D

Just cause a pig is enforcing the law doesn't mean he's not behaving as a parasite and feeding his children off the suffering of his (completely legal) victims.remember... everything hitler did was "legal" by definition of law during that period. :)

You clearly have deep rooted issues with authority. Do some soul searching and growing up.wow... this is what happened to me after i found my self and grew up... authority can kiss my a$$.

:p

Scott R. Brown
04-04-2010, 07:25 AM
So at last the truth comes out - it was Scott's luv of money that lead him into the lucrative field of prison correction!

And boredom drove me out...and my wife (at the time) was raped and had a nervous breakdown!

i'd do yi gung gin all day. :D

I have known inmates that practice Tai Chi all day, others exercise, study religion, Buddhism, Zen, Islam and Christianity. One of the Manson Gang was the Christian drummer.

We had one guy practice Falun Gong or Chi Kung or something like those and another stand on one leg looking at the sun all day...that guy was nuts though!

I learned how to play Chinese Chess one day out on the yard watching the Chinese inmates play in the rain.

I also learned how to play dungeons and dragons and Bocce ball watching inmates!

I always had a good rapport with the inmates, because I treated them with consistent fairness and respect.

An interesting story:

One day a few inmates came up to me and asked me what branch of the military I was in. They apparently were having a discussion amongst themselves trying to guess. I told them, "If you go to the Pentagon and look in all of the archives of all of the branches they would not find my name anywhere." (This being because I was never in the military, which I never mentioned! :D)

Immediately they presumed I was some super-secret Ninja, Navy SEAL/CIA undercover dude and spread it all over the yard of about 1,200-1,500 inmates! LOL! I never said that, but then I never denied it. I just told them they would never find my name anywhere and they let their own imaginations run wild!

Some inmates are scum, some are really nice guys. A few of them you would rather spend time with than other Correctional Officers!

Scott R. Brown
04-04-2010, 07:26 AM
I knew a guy who ran a car theft syndicate. He would put on seminars for his crews. He got caught because he didn't cover his butt through layers of organization. I think it was his cousin that turned him in, when he got caught with something illegal in his car!

dimethylsea
04-04-2010, 09:25 AM
Whoa! Dude!!

The incidence rate of rape in prisons is FAR greater than in the world at large. The guards and corrections officer keep the prisoners confined in a place where they can't escape. In the event they are assaulted then those guards bear part of the responsibility for that happening.

This isn't very complicated.
Since you cannot understand a simple causal chain i can only conclude that your ability to reason logically is deeply flawed.

If someone kidnaps someone else and the victim is subject to ANY harms while unjustly confined (starvation, illness, dehydration, assault, bodily harm while attempting to escape etc.) then the kidnappers are responsible for those harms.

You should take a look at Human Rights Watch 2001 report http://www.hrw.org/reports/2001/prison/report.html .

You think that a 1 in 5 chance of violent sexual assault is appropriate punishment for non-violent "drug" possession?

Who's emotionally disturbed or immature again? Sounds like it's the callous "don't do the crime" jailer who lectures his prisoners when they beg for help.

You disgust me sir. Shame on you!

dimethylsea
04-04-2010, 09:27 AM

If you take blood money then there is blood on your hands. Even if it's hourly blood money with decent health penefits and a state pension :(

uki
04-04-2010, 09:29 AM
if i ever go to jail for a long stretch, i can't wait for someone to try and rape me... LOL :D

Scott R. Brown
04-04-2010, 10:07 AM
The incidence rate of rape in prisons is FAR greater than in the world at large. The guards and corrections officer keep the prisoners confined in a place where they can't escape. In the event they are assaulted then those guards bear part of the responsibility for that happening.

No it is not! You are watching too many movies! Prison is supposed to be uncomfortable. No one is responsible for incarceration but the person who broke the law. It is very simple, if you do not like jail, don't break the law!

No one gets to do whatever they want in life without enjoying a consequence. Socially disapproved of behaviors carry with them negative consequences. It has always been so and will always be so!

This isn't very complicated.
Since you cannot understand a simple causal chain i can only conclude that your ability to reason logically is deeply flawed.

Hmmmm let me see, I have worked for the prison system for 12 or more years, YOU have watched a lot of movies about the prison system and have h0mosexual fantasies about prison rape, but I am the one with the problem with logic?

If someone kidnaps someone else and the victim is subject to ANY harms while unjustly confined (starvation, illness, dehydration, assault, bodily harm while attempting to escape etc.) then the kidnappers are responsible for those harms.

Who is the one with problems of logic here? You are comparing a kidnapper with a formal legal system?

Inmates are NOT subject to the whims of Correctional Officers. They have legal rights and an internal system of justice that involves about 5 or 6 layers of appeal. They cannot have their time served taken away or added too without a complete new trial controlled by the Justice Dept. NOT the prison system!

There is a symbiotic relationship between staff and inmates in most cases. In general the inmates just want to do their time and go home as do the Officers. There are rules to follow and the only time there are serious problems between staff and inmates is when the Officers are inconsistent.

Of course there are also serious socio-paths that cannot conform to any behavior system and these must be locked up 23 hrs a day, however they do this to themselves. It is no different than outside the prison. If you follow the rules you are granted privileges and freedoms, if you repeatedly break the rules there are negative consequences that are a result of YOUR OWN inappropriate behavior.

There are social rules of behavior in ALL societies in the history of man and negative consequences for those who do not conform. No one makes you conform, but the society will ostracize those who do not play their game. That is life and you cannot change it! So you will have to grow up or continue to live your life as the sad and bitter person you appear to be!

You should take a look at Human Rights Watch 2001 report http://www.hrw.org/reports/2001/prison/report.html .

You think that a 1 in 5 chance of violent sexual assault is appropriate punishment for non-violent "drug" possession?

Who's emotionally disturbed or immature again? Sounds like it's the callous "don't do the crime" jailer who lectures his prisoners when they beg for help.

Human rights watch is not known for being truthful with their statics. There is NOT a 1 in 5 chance of being raped in prison, at least not in American and specifically not in California prisons.

Drug violators are kept in lower level prisons where violent predators are not housed! Non-violent prisoners are not sent to the same prisons as violent prisoners.

You know nothing about prison life. You act like there is nothing but h0mosexual orgies going on! There is almost NO PLACE an inmate can be raped where the perpetrators will not be caught.

Any inmates that claims they are raped are put into protective housing immediately after they receive medical treatment and the perpetrators are put in the hole pending investigation and trial. If they are found guilty they can receive life in prison and WILL be transferred to a high level of security prison!

You disgust me sir. Shame on you!

If you had any brain cells left you would disgust yourself! You live in a fantasy world making comments about a world you know nothing about!

I cannot speak for the prison systems in other countries though. I am sure many of them are rotten and unjust places, but not in California!

If you are afraid of being raped in prison, then DON'T BREAK THE LAW....is that too hard for you to understand!

Possession of drugs is against the law. If you don't like the law, change it, but if you do break the law, YOU DID IT TO YOURSELF!

So grow up and act like an adult!

dimethylsea
04-04-2010, 10:55 AM
If you had any brain cells left you would disgust yourself! You live in a fantasy world making comments about a world you know nothing about!

I cannot speak for the prison systems in other countries though. I am sure many of them are rotten and unjust places, but not in California!

If you are afraid of being raped in prison, then DON'T BREAK THE LAW....is that too hard for you to understand!

Possession of drugs is against the law. If you don't like the law, change it, but if you do break the law, YOU DID IT TO YOURSELF!

So grow up and act like an adult!

I'm sure the guards at Auschwitz maintained there were no atrocities either. California has one of the most vile and overcrowded prison systems in the US if not the world.

The thought of a prison screw telling me to grow up is hilarious. You are the moral coward who preferred the security of a paycheck. It's no wonder you maintain your actions were just. How could you handle the cognitive dissonance of knowing your actions led to people being assaulted the same way your wife (most tragically) was?

Who is the greater coward.. the person who takes the blood money to be a jailer (and later tries to shout down and denigrate any who speak out to say "NOT IN MY NAME!") or the person who disobeys an unjust law but harms no one in the process?

It's the prison screw who is the coward and the moral failure.
But you seem to believe "Befehl ist Befehl!" eh Gefängnisaufseher?

That defense didn't work at Nuremberg you may recall.

Attempting to blame the victim for their fate is a very common trick of oppressors and fiends.
You might notice that domestic abusers use the same sort of excuses to justify their acts..
"It's the b*tch's fault, if she hadn't done X I wouldn't have gotten angry and smacked her up!"

Scott R. Brown
04-04-2010, 11:02 AM
I am not gay baiting. You are the one who keeps bringing up prison rape dude! That is your fantasy.

You don't know what you are talking about, THAT is very clear!

If you ever decide to grow up, you may realize that for yourself!

dimethylsea
04-04-2010, 11:09 AM
I am not gay baiting. You are the one who keeps bringing up prison rape dude! That is your fantasy.

You don't know what you are talking about, THAT is very clear!

If you ever decide to grow up, you may realize that for yourself!

If you are the definition of grown-up then immaturity is definitely my preference.

If being a callous, prison screw, earning my daily bread on the sufferings of others is the definition of maturity.. then I'll take childhood thanks.

Occasionally I wonder if I'm taking too hard a line in teaching, telling LEOs and C.O.s I don't teach their kind.. then I have conversations like this and remember why I instituted the policy.

It would be far too easy to "accidentally" hurt one of them after they talked the way you do. Just can't risk it. Not ethically defensible.

Drake
04-04-2010, 11:23 AM
If you take blood money then there is blood on your hands. Even if it's hourly blood money with decent health penefits and a state pension :(

This coming from a guy who helps fund the murders in Mexico and El Paso. Of course, you can certainly lie to yourself and say it isn't your fault. I mean.. you were just toking, after all.

Law enforcement puts people away for breaking laws. Your drug use funds people who murder families on vacation for looking at them the wrong way. I'd advise not judging others if you help support mass murderers. Or let me guess... you truly believe your pot is 100% local and grown by peaceloving hippies who wouldn't harm a fly? Who's delusional here?

dimethylsea
04-04-2010, 11:52 AM
This coming from a guy who helps fund the murders in Mexico and El Paso. Of course, you can certainly lie to yourself and say it isn't your fault. I mean.. you were just toking, after all.

Law enforcement puts people away for breaking laws. Your drug use funds people who murder families on vacation for looking at them the wrong way. I'd advise not judging others if you help support mass murderers. Or let me guess... you truly believe your pot is 100% local and grown by peaceloving hippies who wouldn't harm a fly? Who's delusional here?

Drake,

My friends who do that sort of thing (I admit to nothing lol) get their smoke from friends who grow, or grow themselves. Mexican schwag is an offense to the Goddess (purely on aesthetic criteria if nothing else!).
The cartels murder people because there is profit in it, they would have no market and no motive for their violence if the Drug War hadn't made it so dangerous for the peaceful people to grow their own in their backyard. The person who pulls the trigger is responsible for that murder. If you want to argue shared responsibility.. then you have to look to the system that makes it profitable to kill innocents.. not just to the customers of the cartel.

I strongly urge anyone who uses drugs to use 100% American grown stuff. Preferably grow your own. That way your conscience is clear and you just have to keep your mouth shut and avoid the porkypies.

uki
04-04-2010, 12:55 PM

Law enforcement puts people away for breaking laws. Your drug use funds people who murder families on vacation for looking at them the wrong way. I'd advise not judging others if you help support mass murderers. Or let me guess... you truly believe your pot is 100% local and grown by peaceloving hippies who wouldn't harm a fly? Who's delusional here?whoa... talk about being completely ignorant of the topic on hand... mexican weed is dirt... to think that all marijuana is involved in drug wars is asinine to say the least, ridiculous actually... another lame attempt to justify unjust laws... wanna talk about mass murders, let's talk about the american military apparatus that routinely guns down and blows up innocent men, women, and children because they happen to be "collateral damage" in some deluded war somewhere - you need to get your head out of your anus. if the marijuana was legalized, there wouldn't be nearly the amount of violence that there is, yet some deranged politicians claim marijuana a harmful drug and fund idiots to wage war on anyone who possesses, uses, or grows it... LOL

people with your mindset have no business being in charge of people with a lisence to kill simply because the law or so and so says so... the military needs men and women of true ethics and morals, not idiots who simply "follow orders" because that's just the way it is... unquestioning men are simple-minded fools. :)

Drake
04-04-2010, 06:13 PM
Actually, if you kill someone in the military illegally, you are just as liable as the person giving the orders. You didn't know that, and I figured you wouldn't. You sound like you've seen one too many war movies, and haven't really bothered researching it yourself. In fact, we are trained to think critically of everything we do. My first two weeks of school in AZ was about analyzing and questioning orders if they don't pass the sniff test. In fact, it's my obligation to the commander to advise him if he is giving out an illegal order, and also my duty to refuse and detain him. I bet if you tried that with your delusional happyland drug theory, you'd see it doesn't hold water.

I do think it's hilarious how you guys think that legalizing drugs will magically wipe out the Mexican drug cartels. It's even more hilarious that so many drug users think their stuff is "home grown". Funny... you have to wonder where those tons of pot are going when they cross the border. You only see as far as the fence in your yard, and everything gets fuzzy past 50m.

uki
04-04-2010, 06:24 PM
Actually, if you kill someone in the military illegally, you are just as liable as the person giving the orders. but the person giving orders doesn't get in trouble...

You didn't know that, and I figured you wouldn't.you assume much.

You sound like you've seen one too many war movies, and haven't really bothered researching it yourself.you sound like you were reading some earlier posts and can't come up with your own witty remarks.

:p

In fact, we are trained to think critically of everything we do. i think police officers are ****, but i don't go out and shoot them. :)

My first two weeks of school in AZ was about analyzing and questioning orders if they don't pass the sniff test. wow... no comment on your sniffing tests.

In fact, it's my obligation to the commander to advise him if he is giving out an illegal order, and also my duty to refuse and detain him. how convienent... you can also abuse this power i am sure. :rolleyes:

I bet if you tried that with your delusional happyland drug theory, you'd see it doesn't hold water.i bet you confuse your a$$ with yor face on a regular basis.

I do think it's hilarious how you guys think that legalizing drugs will magically wipe out the Mexican drug cartels. that's because your sense of humor is ****ing lame.

It's even more hilarious that so many drug users think their stuff is "home grown". hmmmm... where's your coffee from?? i be it helps pack some cocaine as it's exported from south america or someplace... LOL

Funny... you have to wonder where those tons of pot are going when they cross the border. so how do you know tons of pot is crossing the border?? LMAO!!!

You only see as far as the fence in your yard, and everything gets fuzzy past 50m.imagine that... i don't have a ****ing fence in my yard - you're the one who lives in a ****ing cage. :)

Drake
04-04-2010, 06:36 PM
Ruh roh... is Uki-wooky getting all maddy-waddy?

Actually, I know exactly where my coffee comes from, and no, it's not a cover for a cocaine cartel.

You have a big, tall fence around your yard, Uki... worst part is, you don't even know it's there.

ps: Had you read my post, the one giving the order AND the one obeying it are both held accountable. That's been law since... uh... around half a century.

uki
04-04-2010, 06:44 PM
Ruh roh... is Uki-wooky getting all maddy-waddy?hardly... it's just un-interesting to keep the facade up when talking to simple minded fools such as those that wear a uniform.

Actually, I know exactly where my coffee comes from, and no, it's not a cover for a cocaine cartel. imagine that... what makes you so sure that i do not know where my marijuana comes from??

You have a big, tall fence around your yard, Uki... worst part is, you don't even know it's there. yeah sure i do... it must be all those trees i see, them or the fence you're all putting up to keep us all in.

ps: Had you read my post, the one giving the order AND the one obeying it are both held accountable. That's been law since... uh... around half a century.oh boy... half a century - that's some hardcore set in stone sh!t right there... grow up little boy... you and your ass flossing friends in the military are about as sorry of a lot as they come and you can quote me and tell them all that for me over your morning coffee... i'd love to start the day with you robots. :)

dimethylsea
04-04-2010, 07:33 PM
I do think it's hilarious how you guys think that legalizing drugs will magically wipe out the Mexican drug cartels. It's even more hilarious that so many drug users think their stuff is "home grown". Funny... you have to wonder where those tons of pot are going when they cross the border. You only see as far as the fence in your yard, and everything gets fuzzy past 50m.

Uki,
I think he doesn't understand than the elite stoners lose stoner cred if they offer their friends mexican brick weed LOL.

I once knew a dude whose woman left him cause he embarrassed her with that.. she was like "if you were that broke you should have told me.. I would have had my brother deliver some REAL buds.. imbecile!" and then she walked.

Drake
04-04-2010, 07:33 PM
Awww... and now we're robots. Sorry, but unlike you and your medicated friends, my brain is 100% functional, so there's no worry of being so messed up that I back up over my own dog. But I'm sure you are in denial and simply attributed it to carelessness.

You call me a robot, but you are the one who has done irreparable damage to your mind. I'm clean as a whistle, and absolutely love it. You need medication, but I'm high on life, as the saying goes.

So yeah... keep on slamming the military, but at the end of the day, I am as free as I've ever been, and I don't have to worry about having a functional roof over my head. If you knew something about the military, you'd figure that out.

uki
04-05-2010, 03:52 AM
Awww... and now we're robots. Sorry, but unlike you and your medicated friends, my brain is 100% functional, so there's no worry of being so messed up that I back up over my own dog. But I'm sure you are in denial and simply attributed it to carelessness. denial of what?? my dog having one eye and being nearly blind, my deafness, and the fact that i drove out to get coffee while it was still dark out... ya... must be because i was soooo ****ed up on drugs... you frick'n wanker. :p

You call me a robot, but you are the one who has done irreparable damage to your mind. I'm clean as a whistle, and absolutely love it. You need medication, but I'm high on life, as the saying goes.my mind is probably less polluted than most of the people on these forums... no television for 15 years or so now, yet you have had other people program you by conscious choice. :D

So yeah... keep on slamming the military, but at the end of the day, I am as free as I've ever been, and I don't have to worry about having a functional roof over my head. If you knew something about the military, you'd figure that out.i know plenty about the military and as far as the functionability of my roof... they all need to be replaced at some point in time and this happens to be the first time in like 25 years, so it's not anything special, just need a new roof like every other homeowner does one day. :)