PDA

View Full Version : uoıʇɔǝןɟuı ɟo ǝɥʇ ʇuıod ǝɥʇ

uki
04-05-2010, 05:29 PM
˙ɯopsıʍ ɟo spɹoʍ ןnɟɹǝpuoʍ ǝsǝɥʇ ʍǝıʌ sɹǝɥʇo ʍoɥ ǝǝs oʇ snoıɹnɔ ɯɐ ı ˙ןɐɹǝuǝƃ uı ǝɔuǝıɹǝdxǝ ǝɟıן ǝɹıʇuǝ ʎɯ uo ʇɔǝɟɟǝ punoɟoɹd ʇsoɯ ǝɥʇ pɐɥ sɐɥ ʇuǝɯǝʇɐʇs sıɥʇ ˙˙˙uoıʇɔǝɟuı ɟo ʇuıod ǝɥʇ ʇnoqɐ ʇǝƃɹoɟ ʇou oʇ ʎןdɯıs ǝɯ pןoʇ ɹǝʇsod ǝɥʇ ˙˙˙pǝuuɐq sɐʍ ı ǝɹoɟǝq oƃɐ sɹɐǝʎ ʎuɐɯ sɯnɹoɟ ɹǝʍoןɟʎʇdɯǝ uo ʇsod ɯopuɐɹ ɐ ɟo ɯɹoɟ ǝɥʇ uı ǝɯɐɔ pǝʌǝıɔǝɹ ɹǝʌǝ ǝʌɐɥ ı ǝɔıʌpɐ sʇɹɐ ןɐıʇɹɐɯ ɟo sǝɔǝıd ʇsǝq ǝɥʇ ɟo ǝuo

:)

SPJ
04-05-2010, 06:11 PM
sorry I do not have i pad

and I may not look upside down.

:(

SoCo KungFu
04-05-2010, 07:16 PM
I'm surprised that even reading that upside down and backwards, the most difficult part was that weird font and differentiating "i" and "l"

Lee Chiang Po
04-06-2010, 10:54 AM
I worked as a printer for 35 years as a day job, and can read upside down and backwards as easily as I can rightside up and forward, but even then I have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about. What the guy told you that is.

David Jamieson
04-06-2010, 11:37 AM
uki has found a useless add in for firefox and has decided to inundate us with it's uselessness.

enjoy it! It is useless. lol

dimethylsea
04-06-2010, 11:51 AM
กกกɐɹns∀ no⅄ uɯɐ◖ ˙˙ɹǝqɯǝɯǝɹ osʃ∀ ˙ʇuıod ǝɯɐs ǝɥʇ ʃʃɐ ʎʃnɹʇ ǝɹɐ uoıʇɔǝɟuı ɟo ʇuıod puɐ 'uoıʇɔǝɾuı ɟo ʇuıod ǝɥʇ 'uoıʇɔǝʃɟuı ɟo ʇuıod ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʇ puɐʇsɹǝpun ʇsnɯ noʎ ıʞ∩

kfson
04-06-2010, 01:18 PM
˙ɯopsıʍ ɟo spɹoʍ ןnɟɹǝpuoʍ ǝsǝɥʇ ʍǝıʌ sɹǝɥʇo ʍoɥ ǝǝs oʇ snoıɹnɔ ɯɐ ı ˙ןɐɹǝuǝƃ uı ǝɔuǝıɹǝdxǝ ǝɟıן ǝɹıʇuǝ ʎɯ uo ʇɔǝɟɟǝ punoɟoɹd ʇsoɯ ǝɥʇ pɐɥ sɐɥ ʇuǝɯǝʇɐʇs sıɥʇ ˙˙˙uoıʇɔǝɟuı ɟo ʇuıod ǝɥʇ ʇnoqɐ ʇǝƃɹoɟ ʇou oʇ ʎןdɯıs ǝɯ pןoʇ ɹǝʇsod ǝɥʇ ˙˙˙pǝuuɐq sɐʍ ı ǝɹoɟǝq oƃɐ sɹɐǝʎ ʎuɐɯ sɯnɹoɟ ɹǝʍoןɟʎʇdɯǝ uo ʇsod ɯopuɐɹ ɐ ɟo ɯɹoɟ ǝɥʇ uı ǝɯɐɔ pǝʌǝıɔǝɹ ɹǝʌǝ ǝʌɐɥ ı ǝɔıʌpɐ sʇɹɐ ןɐıʇɹɐɯ ɟo sǝɔǝıd ʇsǝq ǝɥʇ ɟo ǝuo

:)

I think emptyflower found you to be an infection and tried to force-forget about that point of infection. What they failed to realize... is that much to their chagrin, they themselves are an infection. The contesting voice that is silenced always comes back when they look in the mirror, no matter how much Lysol they use. Congrats.