PDA

View Full Version : IRAN: Neda's death, a FAKE?

Hardwork108
04-07-2010, 08:23 PM
This video provides food for thought and certainly raises some serious questions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XJEX2rAAIE

IronWeasel
04-07-2010, 09:21 PM
This video provides food for thought and certainly raises some serious questions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XJEX2rAAIE

I'd like to have you come and visit our school.

Friendly workout.

All of that.

:cool:

Dragonzbane76
04-08-2010, 04:42 AM
Never ending with you is it? Always something.

WE ALL KNOW YOUTUBE IS A RELIABLE SOURCE for information.

Hardwork108
04-08-2010, 04:41 PM

I'd like to have you come and visit our school.

Friendly workout.

All of that.

:cool:

No, you wouldn't!

Believe me. you wouldn't!

Going back to the subject matter of this thread.

I just pointed out that the video raised some questions. There may even be simple explanations for what was shown. Hopefully, someone may shine more light into it.

Dragonzbane76
04-08-2010, 04:44 PM
someone may shine more light into it.

shine more light... ok heres a brain storm... maybe it's your mind trying to make more of it than what's there. I know it's a shot in the dark. :rolleyes:

Hardwork108
04-08-2010, 04:58 PM
shine more light... ok heres a brain storm... maybe it's your mind trying to make more of it than what's there.

Neda, did have something in her hand close to her face, just before she started bleeding.

NO one saw a shooter, because if they had, there would certainly have followed a linching.

The fact that Western propaganda milked what happened and this resulted in more unrest and mayhem in Iran's streets, is a good point to consider, specially when one of Neda's helpers/witnesses on the day, was in London within days and on British TV.

Don't get me wrong, I am not a fan of Iran's murderous regime.

I know it's a shot in the dark. :rolleyes:
The problem with you and the likes of you, is that you go through your lives shooting in the dark and never learning anything!

Dragonzbane76
04-09-2010, 03:20 AM
The problem with you and the likes of you, is that you go through your lives shooting in the dark and never learning anything!

do you really want me to list your problems and those like you as well? I mean this is your thread. I was actually venturing a conversation piece but if you want a slander fest I can oblige. :cool:

David Jamieson
04-09-2010, 07:33 AM
don't feed trolls.

IronWeasel
04-09-2010, 02:47 PM
No, you wouldn't!

Believe me. you wouldn't!

Going back to the subject matter of this thread.

I just pointed out that the video raised some questions. There may even be simple explanations for what was shown. Hopefully, someone may shine more light into it.

Bah...

This is the O/T section!! Subject matter be ****ed...

Come on down. We'll hold stances. If I drop first, then I'll conced that your point of view is correct, and I'll chime in to support you on this thread.

If you drop first, then you must extoll the virtues of the United States as a global role model for developing governments such as Iran, and Canada! Your sig line must also identify you as a Republican.

Hardwork108
04-13-2010, 04:06 PM
do you really want me to list your problems and those like you as well?
Hey go ahead, if you see an enquiring open mind as a "problem".

I mean this is your thread. I was actually venturing a conversation piece
No you weren't. I don't know about the subject matter of this thread, as my point was that it raises questions. However, real politics cannot be discussed with the likes of you as you tend to have a generally low brain cell count. That does not mean that you are a bad person, it just means that you are not the brightest star in the galaxy even if you, like David Jamieson, think yourself as a torch of wisdom.

You guys don't know about politics. You are blinded by irrelevant detail and "smoke" screens. You live your lives focusing on what the "Democrats" say and what the "Republicans" say, not realising that they represent the same corporate banking establishment, NOT the people.

Your liberties are being taken away almost on a daily basis to fight "cavemen" in far away lands, apparently....LOL....and you guys actually believe these cover stories. You believe in dangerous cavemen!

Tell me, would you believe in Santa Claus as well, if you heard he was real in a White HOuse press conference? LOL

but if you want a slander fest I can oblige. :cool:

You misunderstand.

Despite the fact that you and your brain cell challenged friend, David Jamieson throw around accusations and words like "Nazi"and "Racist", like it was candy, I have never accused you of something you are not, so you shouldn't worry, after all, you not being a bright person is not a crime and it can even win you some friends in a forum such as this one. Just look at David Jamieson....LOL

Hardwork108
04-13-2010, 04:28 PM
Bah...

This is the O/T section!! Subject matter be ****ed...

Actually, this forum is pretty well moderated!

Come on down. We'll hold stances. If I drop first, then I'll conced that your point of view is correct, and I'll chime in to support you on this thread.
People should support political or intellectual positions because they have the intellectual capacity to understand them not because they lost a bet!!!

So, I would encourage you to go and enhance your political knowledge. Look at who benefits from wars, or from a given country being destablized. That advice should put you on the right path.

If you drop first, then you must extoll the virtues of the United States as a global role model for developing governments such as Iran, and Canada!

Don't be too hard on Canada. Not all Canadians are slanderous, delusional,politically clueless individuals like our friend David Jamieson.

By the way, thanks for ignoring him as trolls like him are not welcome on my threads!:)

Actually, talking of Iran. Well, just in case you didn't know. Iran had a Democratically elected president in the 1950's by the name of Mossadegh. His election was probably more democratic then anything you have seen in the US.

Mossadegh was an intellectual and a good leader, that is he cared for his country and his loyalties were not reserved for some psychopathic elite cult. He was removed from power through a Coup D'tat, organized by the secret services of the "Democratic" countries of the US and UK.

Mossadegh was replaced by the Shah of Iran. Who, as the years went by, turned out to be not such a bad guy. The countries wealth was increasing; it was militarily powerful and had a strong economy. HE was also the West's friend in the Middle East. He was on good terms with Israel and had a powerful army on the southern borders of the Soviet Union.

So what happens next. Oh yes, he was also removed from power by the UK and US secret services. After serving his purpose he was dumped like a sack of rocks by his former allies. They would not even give him asylum.

Your sig line must also identify you as a Republican.
If you want to get into serious political discussion with me, then you must bring yourself to realize that the Democratic and Republican parties are the same. They are put there by your countries REAL masters to give an illusion of choice, "Democracy", if you will, when the fact is that your country is a one party state, just like the UK and others....

Dragonzbane76
04-14-2010, 04:51 AM
Hey go ahead, if you see an enquiring open mind as a "problem"

Who are you talking about? Definitely not yourself in those terms. Your more closed minded than most hate filled conspiracist.

No you weren't. I don't know about the subject matter of this thread, as my point was that it raises questions. However, real politics cannot be discussed with the likes of you as you tend to have a generally low brain cell count. That does not mean that you are a bad person, it just means that you are not the brightest star in the galaxy even if you, like David Jamieson, think yourself as a torch of wisdom.

You guys don't know about politics. You are blinded by irrelevant detail and "smoke" screens. You live your lives focusing on what the "Democrats" say and what the "Republicans" say, not realising that they represent the same corporate banking establishment, NOT the people.

Your liberties are being taken away almost on a daily basis to fight "cavemen" in far away lands, apparently....LOL....and you guys actually believe these cover stories. You believe in dangerous cavemen!

Tell me, would you believe in Santa Claus as well, if you heard he was real in a White HOuse press conference? LOL

cracks fingers.... :)
well let the slander begin shall we.
First off I've never even expressed my political views to you. How can you even make a claim? If anything your the one with the blinders on. Your standing on your pulpit preaching down to the crowd about all the conspiracy out there and how america has done all this 'terrible' atrocities to others. Please, your nothing but a basement dwelling nazi filled with resentment towards anyone thats ever said a cross word to you or had an opinion differing from your own. Don't point your swachtica filled speach at me.

You misunderstand.

Despite the fact that you and your brain cell challenged friend, David Jamieson throw around accusations and words like "Nazi"and "Racist", like it was candy, I have never accused you of something you are not, so you shouldn't worry, after all, you not being a bright person is not a crime and it can even win you some friends in a forum such as this one. Just look at David Jamieson....LOL
NO you missunderstand the concepts of communication. I could care less about your opinions as I do about UKI and he is out there, Its your representation of how you come across as some superior. I hate arrogant people and you are a very arrogant person. Step down and come to planet earth. Your head is so far up your own A$$ that you can't even carry on a 'normal' conversation to save your life. Why would I get into a conversation about politics with you? when you've already locked your mind into vague notions of complex theories behind everything. You can't converse with a nut bag as you've demonstrated many a time with your dogma and tinfoil hat.

David Jamieson
04-14-2010, 06:06 AM
seriously man, just put him on ignore.
don't feed trolls.

:p

SanHeChuan
04-14-2010, 06:13 AM

Really a daily basis you say, care to back that up? I'd be impressed if you even come up with something on a monthly basis.

David Jamieson
04-14-2010, 09:47 AM
For those of you who think the Taliban are this or that, or cavemen or cia operatives etc etc.

Please educate yourselves before regurgitating western propaganda lines.

The recent Afghan elections were held under the shadow terror assaults from one of the world's most dreaded outfits, Taliban. They were hell bent to stop their nation's tentative attempt to uphold democracy. The outfit's grip has extended far beyond its land of birth. Though major western powers have deployed their best minds and resources, they have not been able to contain let alone overpower the top echelons of Taliban.

Who are these people who have the only super power in the world a bloody nose and have pushed their own nation in the vortex of violence? Why do they take refuge in religion to kill innocent men and women? http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/specials/popup/060909/taliban-fighters-3.jpg

Who are Taliban?

'Taliban' is plural of Talib, a Pashto word meaning "student". It is a group of students that believes in a fundamentalist narrative of their religious teaching. They wrested control of Afghanistan's government in 1996 and were driven out of power in 2001 by the US led coalition army. Despite its ouster, it continues to wield considerable clout in Afghanistan's rural regions especially the Pakhtun dominated south and east provinces including Kandahar.

Known for ultra-orthodox views and rigid interpretations of Islamic law, the Taliban bars women from going to schools or from doing jobs. Public executions of ****sexuals and petty offenders too are not very uncommon.

The Taliban was initially a group of mujahideens who fought against the Soviet invasion in the 1980s. The battleground proved a steppingstone for those who later rose in the ranks of Taliban. One such leader was Mullah Omar, the Commander-in Chief, of the anti-Soviet army.

After successfully defeating the Soviet army, Omar formed the Taliban, comprising of a group of Islamic students, to bring order to the lawless, post-war Afghan society. Initially, they gained wide support of the Afghans who had grown weary of the constant fighting between the warlords.

With the help of government defections, the Taliban emerged as a force in Afghan politics in 1994 in the midst of a civil war between forces in northern and southern Afghanistan. They captured the southern city of Kandahar without force and over the next two years, steadily expanded their influence over the rest of the country. In 1996, they captured Kabul, the Afghan capital, and took control of the national government.

Currently, the Taliban strength is estimated at around 45,000. In addition to this, the Taliban has been reportedly recruiting a lot of children and elderly men in order to fight its opponents, particularly the Northern Alliance.

You are welcome.
Now that we are all up to speed on the tin foil hat crap.
Let's actually talk about this with some knowing.

there is so much dis-info coming out from people who are simply to weak in the mind to grasp the real horror of this situation. These same people have difficulty understanding the purpose of a military is to kill ones opponents.

They also don't like the taste in their mouth when the military they are paying for goes and does their killing for them.

What did you think would happen in a war?

FWIW, I don't support the Canadian mission in Afghanistan anymore. I think we've lost track and we've lost sight of the issue. I think the reconstruction should take place and tptb in afghanistan should be provided with the training and resources to deal with gangs like the taliban in their midst themselves instead of decade long nato/un operations where the rest of the world pays for the failings of one nation.

Hardwork108
04-27-2010, 06:59 PM
seriously man, just put him on ignore.
don't feed trolls.

:p

Why should I put him on ignore when I don't put YOU on ignore? Neither one of you two are going to win any "Einstein" awards any time soon but I find your clueless posts very entertaining, wether they happen to be about kung fu or politics.:cool:

Hardwork108
04-27-2010, 07:53 PM
Really a daily basis you say, care to back that up? I'd be impressed if you even come up with something on a monthly basis.

Just a figure of speech man. However, if you take a look at Guantanamo; the misnamed (on purpose, to deceive) Patriot Act, and the general way the security measures have turned any traveller into a submissive puppet of the authorities, with security measures that have nothing to do with preventing hijacks - "no sharp objects allowed or limited amounts liquids, allowed". Oh come on !!!! LOL

Hardwork108
04-27-2010, 08:28 PM
For those of you who think the Taliban are this or that, or cavemen or cia operatives etc etc.
The more intelligent among us KNOW who or what the Taliban are. Perhaps with some intense therapy you will eventually come to "appreciate" the true story of the Taliban.

Please educate yourselves before regurgitating western propaganda lines.

"Western propaganda"? LOL

You are welcome.
Say that when I visit Canada.....

Now that we are all up to speed on the tin foil hat crap.
Let's actually talk about this with some knowing.
You know, a "knowing" remark from you would be welcome by me, but as in your kung fu posts, your knowledge of politics and world events, barely scratches the surface.

there is so much dis-info coming out from people who are simply to weak in the mind to grasp the real horror of this situation.
Weak people here are too weak to accept the sad truth that the Taliban are the creation of the CIA, just like Saddam Hussein, General Noriega, General Pinochet, the Shah of Iran, and many other "baddies" who we or their people need saving from. I don't know about you, but I see a trend here........

These same people have difficulty understanding the purpose of a military is to kill ones opponents.

Hey, every body knows that (even you, it seems,Lol), however apparently the definition of an opponent is "the human beings who stand between you and natural resources that don't belong to you".

This definition can also be extended to mean, "people who need to be killed for your world restructuring agenda to move forward". Read, The New World Order. I believe that you are familiar with that term?

They also don't like the taste in their mouth when the military they are paying for goes and does their killing for them.
The only people who the military is killing for are the people who will gain control of valuable natural resources, and political control of more regions, in the name of the New World Order. It has nothing to do with some "benefit" for Joe the public. It never has and it never will! So, GROW UP!

What did you think would happen in a war?
Well, so far innocent people on both sides get killed so that huge corporations can make huge sums of money, and of course, "to free the Iraqi people from that nasty man, Saddam Hussein and his super hightech, invisible Weapons of Mass Destruction (originally sold to him by the Western powers who then went on to destroy him.:rolleyes:

I bet the US and other European countries sold Saddam Hussein chemical weapons for rabbit hunting or recreational use.....

FWIW, I don't support the Canadian mission in Afghanistan anymore.
I saw a Canadian Parliament debate about your lack of support for the Canadian presence in Afghanistan......they even discussed the possibilities of you becoming the next Canadian Prime Minister.

Well old boy, it is up to you now. If you are good at taking your orders from London, then the door is open for you. Lol

I think we've lost track and we've lost sight of the issue.

I can't agree with you more. Perhaps you should do more reading?

I think the reconstruction should take place and tptb in afghanistan should be provided with the training and resources to deal with gangs like the taliban in their midst themselves

Don't forget that "gangs like the Taliban" were nurtured and turned into what they are by Western Intelligence agencies, who have done the same in other parts of the world, causing untold suffering and death. How can even someone like you, be so blind and or naive???

instead of decade long nato/un operations where the rest of the world pays for the failings of one nation.

Afghanistan has "failed" because the West, in its "wisdom" (read long term agenda) decided to finance, arm and support the craziest fanatics in that land.

The same is true all over the world. Here in Colombia, the big bad FARC are running around carrying US made weapons, to use against government forces who are also carrying US made weapons. So again, GROW UP, so as to one day WAKE UP!

Thank you for your time!

Dragonzbane76
04-28-2010, 04:45 AM
WTF... don't you understand he has you on ignore. Your as dumb as a bag of hammers. Why write a book that he'll never read unless someone links your stupid crap. Been so nice without your comments on here, thought maybe you had died or something... can't be that lucky though. :(

Hardwork108
05-01-2010, 01:23 AM
WTF... don't you understand he has you on ignore. Your as dumb as a bag of hammers. Why write a book that he'll never read unless someone links your stupid crap. Been so nice without your comments on here, thought maybe you had died or something... can't be that lucky though. :(

He reads everything I write and I hope that he is learning about the real world of politics and kung fu. Of course, I am not holding my breath because just like you, he seems not to be the brightest star in the galaxy. LOL

But then we are on the internet and one has to put up with the likes of you.....

David Jamieson
05-01-2010, 06:14 AM

why do you bother feeding the trolls?
they won't go back under their bridge if you keep calling them out and they won't stop being stupid. :)

Dragonzbane76
05-01-2010, 09:32 PM
they won't go back under their bridge if you keep calling them out and they won't stop being stupid.

I know but the shear stupidity of some people just amazes me, some people you just can't understand, and then some you just really don't want to. I guess we have to set the bar pretty high for people like him, riding the short bus and all like he does.

David Jamieson
05-02-2010, 05:06 AM

I know but the shear stupidity of some people just amazes me, some people you just can't understand, and then some you just really don't want to. I guess we have to set the bar pretty high for people like him, riding the short bus and all like he does.

The sheer stupidity is a put on to illicit the negative emotional response of people.
It's a psychological game to individuals such as internet trolls. they have no power of their own in real life, often don't even have their lives together.

They feel that if they can make your life crappy that somehow that equates to theirs being better.

the more people who give the troll buy in, the more he will spiral into continued solicitation of negative emotional responses from anyone s/he can get them from.

So, the only way to clear under the bridge of trolls is to stop calling them out from under their bridge. :)

Hardwork108
05-02-2010, 04:49 PM

Hey, don't bite the hand that is feeding you!

they won't go back under their bridge if you keep calling them out and they won't stop being stupid. :)
AND you are proving the point by insisting on posting in MY thread, without really contributing to the subject matter.

So, do be courtious and just leave (and get a life and a worthwhile hobby, that does not include you pretending to be a "kung fu sifu":rolleyes:)

Hardwork108
05-02-2010, 04:59 PM

I know but the shear stupidity of some people just amazes me,
Don't be amazed. David was born that way and that puts him more in your league than almost anyone else here.

some people you just can't understand,
They are called people whose intelligence is far superior to yours. It is really simple if you think about it. [Oh NO! I used the "think" word with Dragonzbane. Boy, I know he is going to make me pay for this. :eek:]

and then some you just really don't want to.
You shouldn't want to either, as there is no hope in hell of you comprehending the complicated stuff in politics and as we all know, KUNG FU!

I guess we have to set the bar pretty high for people like him, riding the short bus and all like he does.
Hey, you and David have to evolve a whole lot more to crawl out from the underneath the bar that I am sitting on.

By the way, a serious question. Do you ever contribute to a thread you post in or do you, like David Jamieson, wonder around "lost in the woods of confusion" making senseless posts, wherever there is an "opening"?

Hardwork108
05-02-2010, 05:02 PM
The sheer stupidity is a put on to illicit the negative emotional response of people.
It's a psychological game to individuals such as internet trolls. they have no power of their own in real life, often don't even have their lives together.

They feel that if they can make your life crappy that somehow that equates to theirs being better.

the more people who give the troll buy in, the more he will spiral into continued solicitation of negative emotional responses from anyone s/he can get them from.

So, the only way to clear under the bridge of trolls is to stop calling them out from under their bridge. :)

Are you saying that I should ignore you?

Isn't it easier for you to stop entering my threads and throwing around insults and accusations? I mean why do you always "solicite" negative responses? What is missing from your life?:confused:

Dragonzbane76
05-03-2010, 04:56 AM
They are called people whose intelligence is far superior to yours. It is really simple if you think about it. [Oh NO! I used the "think" word with Dragonzbane. Boy, I know he is going to make me pay for this. ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76
and then some you just really don't want to.

You shouldn't want to either, as there is no hope in hell of you comprehending the complicated stuff in politics and as we all know, KUNG FU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76
I guess we have to set the bar pretty high for people like him, riding the short bus and all like he does.

Hey, you and David have to evolve a whole lot more to crawl out from the underneath the bar that I am sitting on.

By the way, a serious question. Do you ever contribute to a thread you post in or do you, like David Jamieson, wonder around "lost in the woods of confusion" making senseless posts, wherever there is an "opening"?

blah blah blah...lets see if we can get this one closed as well HW8?

They are called people whose intelligence is far superior to yours. It is really simple if you think about it. [Oh NO! I used the "think" word with Dragonzbane. Boy, I know he is going to make me pay for this. ]
well that leaves you out then. :)

"your" complicated tin foil hat politics and Kung fu, yeah I don't think their is a person on the planet the can comprehend that or would want to try. Go back to your closet.

up above everyone else with your lofty ideals and egotism... yeah we all know about the bar which you ride.
as for contributing go find out for yourself, you can read my posts, just because I "dislike" you doesn't mean that I feel that way towards others.
As for "lost in the woods" well i might be lost in the woods but you are an ocean of stupidity that is polluted with meaningless crap.

David Jamieson
05-03-2010, 05:59 AM
lol, well, if you are going to insist on wasting your time with him, then go ahead. lol

Hardwork108
05-03-2010, 01:59 PM
lol, well, if you are going to insist on wasting your time with him, then go ahead. lol

Well, I just happen to have some free time on my hands so I don't see any problems in "wasting" some time with Dragonzbane (nor with you, for that matter). Anyway, it is fun to see him drool and babble in a confused manner.

Actually, his chronic cluelessness about kung fu and politics in general reminds me of you. ;)

Dragonzbane76
05-03-2010, 03:34 PM
Well, I just happen to have some free time on my hands so I don't see any problems in "wasting" some time with Dragonzbane (nor with you, for that matter). Anyway, it is fun to see him drool and babble in a confused manner.

Actually, his chronic cluelessness about kung fu and politics in general reminds me of you.

speaking of clueless and drooling is it to hard to understand for U that he doesn't see it unlesss I'm linking. :)

anyways i'm done with this... it's all you retard.

Drake
05-03-2010, 03:42 PM
Wow...derailed his own thread. Do wonders never cease?

Hardwork108
05-03-2010, 03:51 PM
Wow...derailed his own thread. Do wonders never cease?

Hey, this is my thread, not Dragonzbane's. :D

Hardwork108
05-03-2010, 11:05 PM
speaking of clueless and drooling is it to hard to understand for U that he doesn't see it unlesss I'm linking. :)
He sees it wether you "link" my posts or not. You are kind of naive on top of all your other short comings, aren't you?

anyways i'm done with this...
Don't kid yourself, you were never in this to start with. To be "with this" you need to start raising your IQ from the single digit realm.

it's all you retard.

And stop talking to yourself as it really freaks me out!:eek: