PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on The 2010 Master's Golf Tournament......

mickey
04-12-2010, 07:52 AM
1- Tiger couldn't keep it up.

2- Tiger was down on his stroke.

(continue)

David Jamieson
04-12-2010, 08:09 AM
I'm sorry, but for me I'd rather watch paint dry than watch golf.

golf is to be played, not watched!

lol at bowling, golfing, curling, pool, darts and poker as spectator sports. How bored must one be to tune in to these sports and actually watch them? lol :D

mickey
04-12-2010, 08:42 AM
Hi,

You were supposed to add "Woods" based humour to this thread.

How dare you!!!!! Thread Killer!!!!! :)

mickey

David Jamieson
04-12-2010, 08:49 AM
Hi,

You were supposed to add "Woods" based humour to this thread.

How dare you!!!!! Thread Killer!!!!! :)

mickey

oh sorry.

Tiger Woods committed an infidelity that ruined his marriage and now he has to pretend that he is "fixed" and that he is ready to play golf again as a morally chaste and pure person for the benefit of golfers and american men who love their wives despite the fact they need a blue pill to have sex with them. And of course to all the wives who don't think their husbands should be proud of a guy who can shoot a ball 300 yards that has messed around on his wife because infidelity to your wife somehow makes you less talented in every other area of your existence.

yeah, that's weird and funny all by itself!

mickey
04-12-2010, 10:59 AM
Hi,

Woods' infidelity is pretty much what goes on in professional athletics. Don't think that he is the only golfer to get some on the side. The problem is that golf, like NASCAR, is supposed to be wholesome entertainment: good for the entire family. Tiger Woods ruined that false image. He couldn't keep his mouth shut. That was all he had to do.

mickey

MasterKiller
04-12-2010, 11:09 AM
Hi,

Woods' infidelity is pretty much what goes on in professional athletics. Don't think that he is the only golfer to get some on the side. The problem is that golf, like NASCAR, is supposed to be wholesome entertainment: good for the entire family. Tiger Woods ruined that false image. He couldn't keep his mouth shut. That was all he had to do.

mickey

Golf isn't sold to America as a family sport, look at John Daley. He's a chain-smoking, womanizing drunk, and one of the most popular players on the tour.

Tiger Wood's media staff sold HIM as a family-friendly athelete to make money. He has a carefully crafted image and rarely gave interviews that might ruin that image, all to garner as much sponsorship as possible.

And he did keep his mouth shut. He just forgot to lock his iPhone before he went to sleep.;)

David Jamieson
04-12-2010, 11:27 AM
Hi,

mickey

yeah, but tigers private nookie aint part of the golfing entertainment.

when does the entertainment begin and the private life stop?

I don't think american media has an ability to :

a) have an iota of decorum

b) leave peoples private lives alone

c)report on what's relevant instead of what's irrlevant

Tiger shouldn't have had to face any bad pres at all over this. He got the crap he deserved for his deeds from his wife and that should've been that. BUt there has been months of this drivel coming from all over about a freaking golfer! a golfer!!!

sweet god in heaven, why!?? WHHHHYYYYYY??

mickey
04-12-2010, 12:06 PM
Hi,

I agree with you completely.

mickey

sanjuro_ronin
04-12-2010, 12:11 PM
1- Tiger couldn't keep it up.

2- Tiger was down on his stroke.

(continue)

For some reason, the holes seem to intimidate him more than usual.
Maybe it was me, but every time someone swung a club, he seemed to wince for some strange reason...