PDA

View Full Version : Taking a Bite out of the rotten apple !

Ernie
04-14-2010, 02:21 PM
Hey guys be up in NY this weekend ,,got a private seminar but will hang for a an extra day or 2 kick it around town .. not sure how much free time i will have but if we have a dinner or something ,,,send me and email with your digits and we can make a party out of it lol

shoot it from the site [ http://abmvt.com/ ]
peace E.:cool:

Ultimatewingchun
04-14-2010, 02:45 PM
Sent you a message on that link, Ernie...

Ernie
04-14-2010, 02:59 PM
got sent you my itinerary ... hope we can hang man

k gledhill
04-14-2010, 07:15 PM
Hey Ernie, we train wed eve will you be around ? hope we can meet.

Phil Redmond
04-14-2010, 08:08 PM
Hey guys be up in NY this weekend ,,got a private seminar but will hang for a an extra day or 2 kick it around town .. not sure how much free time i will have but if we have a dinner or something ,,,send me and email with your digits and we can make a party out of it lol

shoot it from the site [ http://abmvt.com/ ]
peace E.:cool:
OMG, not a private, secret, closed door, top secret . . . seminar. :D

You got my digits. I'm in NYC every weekend.

Ultimatewingchun
04-14-2010, 08:16 PM
"OMG, not a private, secret, closed door, top secret blah, blah, blah..."

***DON'T WORRY, PHIL...There's no such thing. :cool:

Phil Redmond
04-14-2010, 08:23 PM
"OMG, not a private, secret, closed door, top secret blah, blah, blah..."

***DON'T WORRY, PHIL...There's no such thing. :cool:
I knew you were going to chime in. ;)

Ernie
04-14-2010, 08:55 PM
LOL private meaning keep all wing chun trekkies out lol ,,no larpers allowed and no NuVo religious martial art bible thumpers lol

They NY guys like to keep a low profile train among themselves .. they prefer to avoid all the politics in the wing chun world ,, and i can feel there pain lol

and the last thing i want to do is spread a new religion lol ...

Kev i will be back in LA on tuesday night and the last thing i want to do is spend time doing the ''wing chun'' thing when im out on my free time ,,.. but i'm always down to meet cool folks and have a good time ,, there a few cats that i would just know it would be a blast to hang with ,, that interest me a hell of a lot more then were some ones elbow is doing the pak sau ;)

k gledhill
04-14-2010, 09:22 PM
lap dancing is more important to you than the correct position of your little finger in fak sao attack to lateral shifting target ?! heretic ! bleed him ! then burn him after his lap dances of course :D have fun !

Ernie
04-14-2010, 09:28 PM
I will take a lap dance over a lop sau man dance any day ! ,,, will do man im going with some of my students from LA that are musicians so we will be on the hunt for some kick ass bands and getting thrown out of as many fine NY establishments as possible !

:D

CFT
04-15-2010, 02:50 AM
will do man im going with some of my students from LA that are musicians so we will be on the hunt for some kick ass bands and getting thrown out of as many fine NY establishments as possible !Hey, if you choose the right club, maybe it will be Kevin doing the throwing out! :D

Ernie
04-15-2010, 06:59 AM
Hey, if you choose the right club, maybe it will be Kevin doing the throwing out! :D

that would be fun and funny !

k gledhill
04-15-2010, 05:54 PM
:D I go late night fishing for striped bass now, at my age you seek calm and peace of night along the seashore fighting 40lb fish. much more rewarding and nobody critiques my landing skills :D:D the night in the city is all yours ! been there done that ;)

Ernie
04-15-2010, 10:43 PM
:D I go late night fishing for striped bass now, at my age you seek calm and peace of night along the seashore fighting 40lb fish. much more rewarding and nobody critiques my landing skills :D:D the night in the city is all yours ! been there done that ;)

i knew something smelled fishy LOL ,,
cool I'll be the cause of the sirens and gun shots ,