PDA

View Full Version : Jihad against south park

Dragonzbane76
04-21-2010, 04:41 AM
thought???

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/04/19/security-brief-radical-islamic-web-site-takes-on-south-park/?hpt=Sbin

David Jamieson
04-21-2010, 05:04 AM
thought???

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/04/19/security-brief-radical-islamic-web-site-takes-on-south-park/?hpt=Sbin

I think young men have a lot of anger and say a lot of stupid things because they haven't worked at self actualization and expect a lot without knowing what it is they are asking for.

There are many disciplines that can temper this behaviour of course. Staying in the bubble of religion is NOT one of them.

Radical religious activities be they islamic, jewish, christian, hindu, buddhist you name it must stop.

Don't support them in any way, don't encourage them in anyway and shut them down at your first opportunity to do so.

so, ultimately, the website owner should be arrested and charged with uttering threats. Which is exactly what would happen here because to tell someone they will wind up like another murdered person is in fact a federal crime in Canada.

I'm sure teh american 2nd amendment can deal with that right? I mean, you can't tell someone that you are going to kill them and call that free speech right?

Dragonzbane76
04-21-2010, 05:49 AM
don't know if it could be catagorized as a hate crime or not? Yeah i'm sure the 2nd amend. can handle it. I agree with you David, they need to shut them down and set examples before it goes to the lvl of violence.

kfson
04-21-2010, 10:57 AM
Radical religious activities be they islamic, jewish, christian, hindu, buddhist you name it must stop.

I agree with everything except the above statement. What is radical religion and why do you have a say in whether a religion is radical or not, expecially if you are not involved, and most of all, why it should be stopped?

Lucas
04-21-2010, 11:05 AM
I think its hillarious myself. if i were trey and parker i would hire me a couple ninjas.

David Jamieson
04-21-2010, 11:20 AM
I agree with everything except the above statement. What is radical religion and why do you have a say in whether a religion is radical or not, expecially if you are not involved, and most of all, why it should be stopped?

radical religion is when a group of people kill someone for making a cartoon.

radical religion is when someone straps bombs on their kid and sends them into a crowded market and detonates them.

radical religion is when someone shoots a doctor in his home because of his work.

radical religion is when someone leaves a suitcase of plastic explosives in a crowded bar, leaves and detonates it.

radical religion is when one nation oppresses a small portion of it's own population.

Bringing harm to another in the name of any god is wrong. for religions to not accept that this is happening in their own ranks and to say such things as "that is against our religion" is called burying your head in the sand in regards to your religion.

sanjuro_ronin
04-21-2010, 11:39 AM
Extremeissim in all its forms is wrong, no good can come of it.
As we see here.

MasterKiller
04-21-2010, 12:45 PM
Extremeissim in all its forms is wrong, no good can come of it.
As we see here.

Well, I'm extremely sexy. And I can't be stopped.

Lucas
04-21-2010, 12:49 PM
and no good will come of it!

sanjuro_ronin
04-21-2010, 01:00 PM
and no good will come of it!

extreme bikini
http://www.secretsexguide.com/wp-content/photos/extreme-bikinis.jpg

sanjuro_ronin
04-21-2010, 01:01 PM
http://www.seymorebikini.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/17_akira_lane_slingshot_bikini_babe.jpg

sanjuro_ronin
04-21-2010, 01:02 PM
http://images.channeladvisor.com/Sell/SSProfiles/10061103/Images/by0610-p.jpg

sanjuro_ronin
04-21-2010, 01:02 PM
http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/wickedtemptations/w-f1522a1.jpg

sanjuro_ronin
04-21-2010, 01:03 PM
http://www.skinbikini.com/i/see_thru/by0503-1.jpg

sanjuro_ronin
04-21-2010, 01:04 PM
http://sunandsin.com/content_images/1/extreme03.jpg

Lucas
04-21-2010, 01:05 PM
I stand corrected!

well i would stand, but you know, I have co workers... :p

kfson
04-21-2010, 01:38 PM
Extreme and should be stopped? (silicon sisters)
http://cdn.faniq.com/images/blog/_0003_FP_1305329_Maxi_Mounds_has_the_world_largest _artificial_breasts__full.jpg

Lucas
04-21-2010, 01:47 PM
dear goodness, they look like they might actually explode!

kfson
04-22-2010, 11:26 AM
radical religion is when a group of people kill someone for making a cartoon.

radical religion is when someone straps bombs on their kid and sends them into a crowded market and detonates them.

radical religion is when someone shoots a doctor in his home because of his work.

radical religion is when someone leaves a suitcase of plastic explosives in a crowded bar, leaves and detonates it.

radical religion is when one nation oppresses a small portion of it's own population.

Bringing harm to another in the name of any god is wrong. for religions to not accept that this is happening in their own ranks and to say such things as "that is against our religion" is called burying your head in the sand in regards to your religion.

OK, I think you're saying that one's religion should respect other religions or modes of thought that respect other religions or modes of thought that respect other religions or modes of thought...

How are we to deal with those that want to hurt us or limit us? Where does "respect" for these people enter, if at all. Do we limit these people, thereby using the same actions they use against us. When can we use the ultimate limiting action against these people and who will decide?

Let's say someone uses a softer technique like blackballing someone else from his/her profession causing that person to live a lesser life simply because of a differing religion, mode of thought, skin color, or place of birth.

goju
04-26-2010, 04:51 AM
this time the extremists have gone to far

When they messed with our cartoons, man, that was IT! That was the final straw! Stoning, beheading, hijacking, bombings .....maybe we could have worked that out given time. But they messed with our ****in' cartoons! you never mess with a mans cartoons !!!

now i have to go off on them

:D

SnowDog
04-28-2010, 07:55 AM
Me and my friends were laughing that Matt and Trey should move to the REAL Southpark outside of Fairplay......... there would be no way a Islamic Extreemist would ever sneak up on them there. They would stick out like the Jolly Green Giant in a Smurf Village.:D

Hardwork108
05-02-2010, 05:11 PM
dear goodness, they look like they might actually explode!

Be careful what you say on the internet. You might get the poor woman in trouble; linked to Al Quaeda (they are everywhere or didn't you know), arrested and jailed in Guantanamo. :D

David Jamieson
05-02-2010, 06:28 PM
OK, I think you're saying that one's religion should respect other religions or modes of thought that respect other religions or modes of thought that respect other religions or modes of thought... if i knew what you knew that i knew that you knew.... :confused: :)

How are we to deal with those that want to hurt us or limit us? Where does "respect" for these people enter, if at all. Do we limit these people, thereby using the same actions they use against us. When can we use the ultimate limiting action against these people and who will decide? Who do you ascertain to be wanting to hurt you? And when you say us, who do you mean by that and what would be anyone's motive to hurt you?

Let's say someone uses a softer technique like blackballing someone else from his/her profession causing that person to live a lesser life simply because of a differing religion, mode of thought, skin color, or place of birth. You mean like how an engineer from India has to drive a cab to have employment? Or how the board of directors for pretty much every company that has $ is decidedly not reflective of the society at large.

Anyway, what was the question?

Scott R. Brown
05-03-2010, 12:50 AM
You mean like how an engineer from India has to drive a cab to have employment?

More like how local Nurses are displaced from their jobs and Nurses from India are brought in to your hospital because they will work cheaper in order to be given a work visa and thereby a path to citizenship, even though they don't speak English. This is occurring in one of our local hospitals!

David Jamieson
05-03-2010, 06:05 AM
More like how local Nurses are displaced from their jobs and Nurses from India are brought in to your hospital because they will work cheaper in order to be given a work visa and thereby a path to citizenship, even though they don't speak English. This is occurring in one of our local hospitals!

Not just that, but in tech centers people are being brought in from south asia to work for less wages and are effectively eroding the salaries and benefits of IT people across the country.

It is one of the inherent problems of multiculturalism in that there are different work ethics in underdeveloped nations but people will do anything to get the work. When they find themselves in a new country you will see a lot of cut throat activity to get the same job.

Nowadays there is no long term secure job with good benefits anymore and there is no company loyalty. This is a direct result of off shoring and importing talent that already exists here.

It's very subtle and it's very gradual, but in the end your 80k a year job will be driven down to a 30k a year job.

Service is suffering in tech tech field already and people are starting to realize what poor service these otherwise successful companies are providing due to the lack of access to ready service and the painful and exhausting run arounds that you have to go through because you are dealing with someone thousands of miles away who can't really grasp your problem thoroughly.

/rant

SnowDog
05-03-2010, 01:18 PM
Another reason why the service is suffering, is because in places like India and SE Asia the public universities that most people working in these places get their degrees from are about a decade behind in hands on technology for their students. (the more expesive schools the upper classes go to have all the latest toys....but how many of them are working in the call centers) and even thought they may have graduated with a degree in IT or Engineering, all their experiance is in theroy not hands on, they say actually a HS kid in the US or Europe has more hands on experiance that the working class "engineers" in these countries.
In fact I read a story a while back that many of these call centers in India are hiring IT people from Old Soviet Block Eastern Europe to act as a tier 2 to the employees in India (this way they can get a few experianced IT Engineers that still can work for 1/3 of what an Engineer in N. America or W. Europe can survive on).

So not only is it destoying the jobs and salaries of IT and Engineering professionals in the states, they are also going to less experianced workers.

And this is all for the bottom line and executive bonuses, even though this practice destroys the communities and even the home countries of these corporations......they don't care, they just made record profits.