PDA

View Full Version : uh...huh?

TenTigers
04-23-2010, 05:22 PM
ok, wha happon?! I turn my back for a moment (movie night at the school-brought in The Karate Kid for the kids to see before seeing the remake)
and an entire thread is gone? That newb kid and I were having a decent dialogue, and now the entire thing is gone without a trace? What happened? Did it turn really ugly, or did he delete it himself?

Lucas
04-23-2010, 05:24 PM
idk it just dissapeared. oh well. did the kids like the classic karate kid?

TenTigers
04-23-2010, 05:26 PM
yeah, they did. It's corny and dated, but the story and dialogue is great.
There are also some inside jokes in the remake that you need to see the old one to really appreciate, such as the fly catching scene.

Lucas
04-23-2010, 05:39 PM
i havnt seen the remake yet. did you like it?

TenTigers
04-23-2010, 05:41 PM
it opens June 11th-but the trailers are on youtube.

taai gihk yahn
04-23-2010, 05:44 PM
ok, wha happon?! I turn my back for a moment (movie night at the school-brought in The Karate Kid for the kids to see before seeing the remake)
and an entire thread is gone? That newb kid and I were having a decent dialogue, and now the entire thing is gone without a trace? What happened? Did it turn really ugly, or did he delete it himself?

he has a habit of starting and deleting threads at a furious pace; kind of an MK on speed...

and as for content, he's not at all clueless about some of the non-martial so-called "internal" (as I like to say), he and I had a few good posts about palm shapes and effect on internal structure on the Mao / Nak thread; my sense is that if you engage him on that level he's willing to respond in kind...

SPJ
04-23-2010, 08:18 PM
wax on and wax off

--

do it again

and again

--

that is kung fu to wax all the walls and then all the cars

--

karate or not

it takes kung fu to get you there.

--