Lucas
04-29-2010, 07:06 PM
wow that guys a ****in tool...lol

SanHeChuan
04-29-2010, 08:11 PM
Faith makes a virtue of ignorance.

solo1
04-30-2010, 07:53 AM
Faith makes a virtue of ignorance? harsh. I have faith in my teachers does that make one ignorant? I think not. I have faith that the sun will rise tommorrow, that my sons will be healthy and happy, that my car will start and I have a faith in God. That virtue makes me ignorant? sure you dont want to re phrase?

SanHeChuan
04-30-2010, 11:24 AM
I have faith in my teachers does that make one ignorant?

Gullible at the least. You should verify anything and everything important people tell you. Teachers, text books, and even the web are all prone to error. Seek multiple sources. It is our dependence on a few sources of information that makes peoples critical thinking skills weak like a whimmins.

I have faith that the sun will rise tommorrow,

Thus proving your ignorance. The Fact that the sun will rise tommorrow is not a matter of faith but of a whole host proven facts. And no you don't have to rely on teacher to tell you this, if you are so inclined and able you can verify these facts for yourself.

That virtue makes me ignorant? sure you dont want to re phrase

No, I'm good.

1bad65
04-30-2010, 11:45 AM
Gullible at the least.

So says the guy that believes giving 30 million people 'free' health insurance will cut costs.

Lee Chiang Po
04-30-2010, 05:22 PM
So says the guy that believes giving 30 million people 'free' health insurance will cut costs.

Nothing is free. Nothing. It will cost to have this medical insurance. But it will seriously cut into the big house payments and car payments of the medical people like doctors and the hospitals. It is actually their own faults because of the way they have raped the insurance companies and driven up the costs to where only the rich can afford it. In a hospital stay I was given 2 asprins. They cost 70 bucks. Just 2 asprins. For a few bucks I can buy a bottle of 500, yet they charged the insurance company 70 bucks. I was told it was because they had to pay a nurse to administer it. She was on 24 hour duty. She got paid whether she sat on her a$$ or gave out asprins. No additional expense to the hospital. I think it cost like 5500 bucks for every day in the hospital. That is pure rape with a large audience. I don't think there was even a nurse most times because you could ring that buzzer till your hand went numb and no one answered. You reap what you sew.