PDA

View Full Version : Instructional Posters?

HumbleWCGuy
05-02-2010, 07:42 PM
I was thinking back to when I was coming up in martial arts. I seem to remember that the kwoon having poster up of demonstrations of stances and fists seemed to help me. I was thinking of doing the same thing for my students. Does anyone know where to get some good posters like this at?

dimethylsea
05-02-2010, 09:43 PM
I was thinking back to when I was coming up in martial arts. I seem to remember that the kwoon having poster up of demonstrations of stances and fists seemed to help me. I was thinking of doing the same thing for my students. Does anyone know where to get some good posters like this at?

I make up my own posters on a word processor program then take them down to OfficeMax who will make them into any sort of poster one likes.

HumbleWCGuy
05-03-2010, 01:10 PM
I make up my own posters on a word processor program then take them down to OfficeMax who will make them into any sort of poster one likes.

That's a good idea. I have no artistic ability. I guess I will have to find someone who can sketch

GeneChing
05-03-2010, 01:31 PM
There's a selection of tai chi, qigong and wing chun instructional posters (http://www.martialartsmart.com/martial-art-posters.html?sorttype=0&page=1) available at our forum sponsors, MartialArtsMart.com.

HumbleWCGuy
05-03-2010, 01:35 PM
Those are super cheap as well. Thanks.

GeneChing
05-03-2010, 01:55 PM
Priced right for home, studio or office decorating! ;)