PDA

View Full Version : Russian Policeman's flying kick!

Hardwork108
05-03-2010, 03:01 AM
I found this video amusing and thought some of you guys may appreciate it as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3g2DR-m9Gc&feature=related

uki
05-03-2010, 03:21 AM
LOL... classic.

taai gihk yahn
05-03-2010, 06:55 AM
I found this video amusing and thought some of you guys may appreciate it as well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3g2DR-m9Gc&feature=related
probably lucky for the guy that he got nailed by the flying kick, bec. the first cop obviously knew how to fight (timed him nicely w/the low check and front gut kicks) and it looked like he was just stalking him and getting ready to really take him out...

taai gihk yahn
05-03-2010, 06:56 AM
LOL... classic.

having flashbacks, are we? :D

uki
05-03-2010, 07:56 AM
having flashbacks, are we?i was thinking more along the lines of stealthy hunters setting their prey up to distracted them from suprise flanking attacks - jurrasic park and the raptors comes to mind here... as for the flashback, yeah, only i used both feet to knock the ****er down... not just one. :D

taai gihk yahn
05-03-2010, 08:10 AM
as for the flashback, yeah, only i used both feet to knock the ****er down... not just one. :D
see, I was thinking more along the lines of your experience being on the receiving end from various Eastern European police...

uki
05-03-2010, 10:52 AM
see, I was thinking more along the lines of your experience being on the receiving end from various Eastern European police...ah yes... they also like to use sticks. :)

Hardwork108
05-03-2010, 02:05 PM
probably lucky for the guy that he got nailed by the flying kick, bec. the first cop obviously knew how to fight (timed him nicely w/the low check and front gut kicks) and it looked like he was just stalking him and getting ready to really take him out...

Being more than a bit familiar with the culture in that part of the world I would say that the suspect did get really taken out because there is a good chancce that the beating did not stop there. It probably continued during his journey to the police station and then some...Lol.

uki
05-03-2010, 02:31 PM
Being more than a bit familiar with the culture in that part of the world I would say that the suspect did get really taken out because there is a good chancce that the beating did not stop there. It probably continued during his journey to the police station and then some...Lol.i second that... if that guy wakes up, he's gonna have more than a headache.

taai gihk yahn
05-03-2010, 03:18 PM
Being more than a bit familiar with the culture in that part of the world I would say that the suspect did get really taken out because there is a good chancce that the beating did not stop there. It probably continued during his journey to the police station and then some...Lol.

also very being familiar with the part of the world, agreed in principle; just trying to look on the bright side...;)

Hardwork108
05-03-2010, 10:59 PM
i second that... if that guy wakes up, he's gonna have more than a headache.

....Assuming that he wakes up with an head on his shoulders....LOL

uki
05-04-2010, 03:34 AM
....Assuming that he wakes up with an head on his shoulders....LOLsomething tells me the amusement really begins by allowing them to wake up to see their grinning faces as they crack their knuckles and adjust their necks. :D