PDA

View Full Version : Al Sharpton 'No social justice til everything "Equal in everybody's house"

1bad65
05-06-2010, 12:47 PM
http://www.breitbart.tv/al-sharpton-we-wont-have-true-social-justice-until-everything-is-equal-in-everybodys-house

What a piece of ****. This is the guy who owed over $1.5 million in back taxes! This guy is loaded, but he calls for everyone to be "equal". Of course equality to Sharpton means us peons are equal, but someone like him can be a millionaire many times over. More liberal hypocracy.

Drake
05-06-2010, 12:58 PM
Dude...we got it... you're conservative. You are turning into a reverse BD.

David Jamieson
05-06-2010, 01:00 PM
This is a real niche market guy here. Like rush limbaugh, he appeals to a particular demograph and essentially he markets his message according to the wants of the people who actually will listen to him.

Al Sharpton is no different in that respect from Rush, they are just on opposite ends of the scale.

same scale though. Both of em are moon bat crazy.

I wouldn't be too concerned, nobody really listens to any of these guys except for people on the fringes, and frankly, who cares, all they do is rant and rave about how they're being oppressed in some way. :rolleyes:

1bad65
05-07-2010, 06:49 AM
Al Sharpton is no different in that respect from Rush, they are just on opposite ends of the scale.

Rush hasn't used race to get rich.

David Jamieson
05-07-2010, 07:57 AM
Rush hasn't used race to get rich.

Oh yes he has.

1. “Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?” -r.Limbaugh

“Right. So you go into Darfur and you go into South Africa, you get rid of the white government there. You put sanctions on them. You stand behind Nelson Mandela — who was bankrolled by communists for a time, had the support of certain communist leaders. You go to Ethiopia. You do the same thing.”-r.limbaugh

“Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.”-r.limbaugh

“The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies.”-r.limbaugh

Limbaugh has called Obama a ‘halfrican American’ has said that Obama was not Black but Arab because Kenya is an Arab region, even though Arabs are less than one percent of Kenya. Since mainstream America has become more accepting of African-Americans, Limbaugh has decided to play against its new racial fears, Arabs and Muslims.

and dude, that's not even a fraction of it. I just got tired of copying and pasting. Rush is a drug addicted, obese racist scum bag. There, i said it! lol

1bad65
05-07-2010, 08:57 AM
Oh yes he has.

Whatever. We know at least half of those you cannot source, because he never said them.

Has been found liable for slander by a jury? Did he perpetrate a hoax in order to slander a District Attorney and fan the fires of racism?

You go ahead and defend garbage like Sharpton, it says alot about you.

David Jamieson
05-09-2010, 08:15 AM
Whatever. We know at least half of those you cannot source, because he never said them.

Has been found liable for slander by a jury? Did he perpetrate a hoax in order to slander a District Attorney and fan the fires of racism?

You go ahead and defend garbage like Sharpton, it says a lot about you.

dude, I can source each and everyone of them. sweet god you are thick.
The site i pulled them had them sourced. You can't say stuff like this without it being sourced.

Just google it and you'll find hundreds of sourced statements made by Limbaugh that reveal he is a racially intolerant person period.

sorry if you are a fan of the fat drug addicted racist. I can't say much about your taste in heroes. yeesh, except maybe you could make some better choices in who to follow.

also, I'm not defending sharpton, You're defending Limbaugh. i don't care about either, but I don't see them as being different. Different piles of the same substance really.

doug maverick
05-09-2010, 01:15 PM
remember when we use to come on here and talking about mma vs tma? id perfer that then some bull**** about two extremist yes both rush and al are extremist. deal with 1bad.

David Jamieson
05-12-2010, 05:20 AM
remember when we use to come on here and talking about mma vs tma? id perfer that then some bull**** about two extremist yes both rush and al are extremist. deal with 1bad.

you have to go over to the main board to have any martial arts discussion. This board was put here because people wouldn't stop talking about politics and such, particularly 1bad lol.

You can thank him for this forum really. well him and rudy abel. lol more him than rudy though.

1bad polluted the main forum with his right wing political mud slinging for a year before kfm decided to throw him off to the side in here.

I like slumming in here. You don't have to come if you don't want to. :p

1bad65
05-12-2010, 07:07 AM
1bad polluted the main forum with his right wing political mud slinging for a year before kfm decided to throw him off to the side in here.

First off, I wasn't thrown off any area of this forum. I am free to post anywhere on it I choose.

Second, I do not recall discussing politics on the main forum, only here. Perhaps you have some posts of mine from the main forum where I "polluted the main forum with his right wing political mud slinging"? ;) Since you claim I did it for a year, you should be able to find plenty of examples.

I'll bet you don't provide examples....;)

Reality_Check
05-12-2010, 07:49 AM
First off, I wasn't thrown off any area of this forum. I am free to post anywhere on it I choose.

Second, I do not recall discussing politics on the main forum, only here. Perhaps you have some posts of mine from the main forum where I "polluted the main forum with his right wing political mud slinging"? ;) Since you claim I did it for a year, you should be able to find plenty of examples.

Um, this, the granddaddy of political threads, is on the main board:

Obama/Biden vs. McCain/Palin (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51815&highlight=dykes)

This one was there too, before it was moved:

I want my vote back (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52564)

1bad65
05-12-2010, 08:26 AM
So how was I "polluting" the main forum by posting in a few threads I didn't start?

If I was "polluting" the board by posting in those threads I didn't start, then every other poster in those threads was also "polluting" the main forum. :D

David Jamieson
05-12-2010, 08:59 AM

off topic was created mostly because you're an asshat who wont stop with your goofy right wing political posts or badgering of rudy abel.

second, you have a faulty memory, maybe you should just stop posting entirely until you get it fixed.

third, I don't have to provide examples, people can search your name and see your threads and where they are.

and although you can post anywhere, you can't post kung fu content, because you have zero kung fu knowledge apparently, and so all your diatribes, usually regurgitated limbaughisms, get moved into the hole, which is this off topic parlour. lol

I only troll this one or drop ot goodies in here. This one needs trolling though. :D