PDA

View Full Version : MMA fighters talk about Fedor

Ultimatewingchun
05-09-2010, 10:48 PM
MMA fighters talk about Fedor...the greatest fighter in the world. You've got to see this...

Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQzIXZfPoR0

Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQzIXZfPoR0

Frost
05-10-2010, 02:40 AM
the greatest of all time, beat everyone put in front of him, wrecked them all, when the axe murderer says he doesn't want to fight someone you have to take notice :)

Dragonzbane76
05-10-2010, 05:12 AM
one of the greatest definitely. Always wanted to see The natural and him fight but probably never see it. couture is getting up there and probably won't happen.

Frost
05-10-2010, 06:01 AM
one of the greatest definitely. Always wanted to see The natural and him fight but probably never see it. couture is getting up there and probably won't happen.

i don't know what randy could have done to him to be honest, stand up and on the ground fedor wins hands down, and in the clinch well i don't think randy would be able to control him, no other top grappler has

what makes him so good is he beat the best at their own game, outstruck cro cop in his prime, beat the cr*p out of nog on the ground when he was the best BJJ guy out there...it goes on and on

sanjuro_ronin
05-10-2010, 06:16 AM
I remember when Fedor liberated the Hebrews from Egypt, that hammerfist that opened up the Red sea was awesome.
I recall the time that Fedor wiped the dinosaurs off the face of the planet by choking them out of existence.
And I will never forget when Fedor took on a Volcano, and won.
:D

Frost
05-10-2010, 06:23 AM
I remember when Fedor liberated the Hebrews from Egypt, that hammerfist that opened up the Red sea was awesome.
I recall the time that Fedor wiped the dinosaurs off the face of the planet by choking them out of existence.
And I will never forget when Fedor took on a Volcano, and won.
:D

i remember when he felled a giant in a far off land...wait he did acually do that :)

Dragonzbane76
05-10-2010, 07:51 AM
i don't know what randy could have done to him to be honest, stand up and on the ground fedor wins hands down, and in the clinch well i don't think randy would be able to control him, no other top grappler has

what makes him so good is he beat the best at their own game, outstruck cro cop in his prime, beat the cr*p out of nog on the ground when he was the best BJJ guy out there...it goes on and on

probably beat randy imo. but I would like to see it. once thing about couture is that he rises to the occation most times. I think he might come around.

goju
05-10-2010, 08:04 AM
id says hes the best grappler out there and has the heaviest hands in mma

ManilaCrane
05-10-2010, 04:09 PM
Fedor is awesome! I want him to fight brock lesner though. That guy thinks he's all that.

Ultimatewingchun
05-10-2010, 06:06 PM
Would still like to see a Fedor/Josh Barnett fight.

No way Josh could win standing or in the clinch - but on the ground he'd have a shot.

Very tough, Barnett is...would be a great fight.

My money is still on Fedor, though.

Frost
05-11-2010, 07:09 AM
Me too. I would put my money on brock. I would even put my money on randy against fedor.

lol ill take those bets, and against randy ill give you good odds he is a very overrated fighter

Ultimatewingchun
05-11-2010, 10:33 AM
Now he is. Too old and getting too slow. But there was a time when he was probably the best in the business.

Frost
05-11-2010, 12:25 PM
Now he is. Too old and getting too slow. But there was a time when he was probably the best in the business.

maybe the best in the UFC at the time but not the best there was...prides heavyweights were in a different league

Ultimatewingchun
05-11-2010, 12:33 PM
You might be right. Let's put it this way. I think Sakuraba would have beaten him. I think Wanderlai Silva would have also - even with the weight differences. Don Frye? Mark Kerr?

Around the time that Randy beat Tito Ortiz - who were the heavyweights in Pride? I don't remember. Randy was REALLY good in those days. The fight he beat Chuck Liddell was also a work of art.

Frost
05-12-2010, 02:51 AM
You might be right. Let's put it this way. I think Sakuraba would have beaten him. I think Wanderlai Silva would have also - even with the weight differences. Don Frye? Mark Kerr?

Around the time that Randy beat Tito Ortiz - who were the heavyweights in Pride? I don't remember. Randy was REALLY good in those days. The fight he beat Chuck Liddell was also a work of art.

randy beat tito about 2002 i think, Nog, henderson, Arona, fedor and sammy shulitz were all fighting then

Late 90's you had kerr and igor Vovchanchyn.

Randy was very good but i think some of those match ups would have hurt him

LSWCTN1
05-19-2010, 07:13 AM

anyone know what happened to Fedor and the ADCC?

Frost
05-19-2010, 07:37 AM
anyone know what happened to Fedor and the ADCC?

nope please tell

LSWCTN1
05-20-2010, 03:03 AM
nope please tell

lol!

i was asking!

i heard he was due to fight in the ADCC but then heard nothing of it?

Frost
05-20-2010, 03:33 AM
lol!

i was asking!

i heard he was due to fight in the ADCC but then heard nothing of it?

i know he was meant to fight in 2009 but money and management issues stopped it....now thats sounds faimilar lol:)