PDA

View Full Version : re: ditdajow seminar on long island

David Jamieson
05-12-2010, 08:16 AM
In regards to this:

Hi everyone,
I am giving a seminar for the acupuncture society of New York on the external application of Chinese herbs. Essentially I will be breaking down a dit da jow formula, discussing why each herb is used and how it functions within the formula. The other formula I will be going over is how to make a salve for skin irritation. There will be no charge for the information given in this seminar. There will be a donation box if you would like to donate to ASNY (acupuncture society of New York). There will be 5 continuing ed credits given for anyone attending the seminar.

Contact Sharon to reserve you spot. Feel free to call me for more information.

Milard Roper L.Ac., LMT

You have got to stop spamming the forums then deleting your posts. It is very poor netiquette and you are coming across as deceptive in how you are doing this in a very awkward and clumsy tactical way.

Just so you know, there is a calendar available to ad events too.
It is located here: http://kungfumagazine.com/news/new_event.php

You can add your event and with any luck people will register and come and maybe even donate to you.

But you are digging yourself a hole every time you re-post this all over the forums, refuse to respond to the queries about it then drop this in again.

It is an active community here, not just a toilet for people to dump into. Thanks. And I assure you I will not be deleting this. So, this is a consequence. :)

taai gihk yahn
05-12-2010, 11:11 AM
LOL, he deleted his last thread, where I basically commented on the fact that having a "medical" class that awards CEU's but doesn't charge tuition and has a "donation box" seemed somewhat unprofessional...

lkfmdc
05-12-2010, 11:59 AM
Taai Gihk, is the organization he claims to be representing even exist? Is it legit

The whole thing REEKS of FRAUD

taai gihk yahn
05-12-2010, 02:20 PM
Taai Gihk, is the organization he claims to be representing even exist? Is it legit

The whole thing REEKS of FRAUD

from what I can tell, the org. itself is legit -I know one of the Board of Advisor members personally, she was the Academic Coordinator for the Touro program; also, one of the programs they are sponsoring has Honora Lee Wolfe as a speaker and she's a nationally recognized authority in the field of TCM as well; however, it strikes me as somewhat loosely organized, so that may account for less rigorous oversight in regards to who they allow to use their name / the manner in which they are represented? as I said before, it's a bit unprofessional: if u r lecturing to the general public as a service, then don't charge; if u r teaching professionals, you charge tuition, end of story;