PDA

View Full Version : What can kung fu do against the criminals running our nations?

Hardwork108
05-13-2010, 08:55 AM
What can our kung fu do against New World Order criminals?

Food for thought!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Klqv9t1zVww

Eddie
05-13-2010, 05:46 PM
Cant watch the video right now but …. Isn’t the NWO just a bunch of rich Jewish business guys who plan everything in the world?

If so, do you think your kung fu is good enough for their Jewjitsu?

I think not

Drake
05-13-2010, 06:05 PM
I think this should be moved to the Off Topic section with the rest of your silly garbage.

SPJ
05-13-2010, 06:20 PM
ask not what kung fu can do for you

ask what you can do for kung fu

--

ask not what the country can do for you

ask what you can do for your country

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s6U8GActdQ

;)

No_Know
05-13-2010, 08:11 PM
Perhaps we use our kung-fu against this so called NWO to not jump to conclusions though our legs are strong.

Perhaps we use our kung-fu against this so-called NWO to perceive truth of the actual though we are constantly told how to think even by thous supposedly protecting us fron being told how to think.

Perhaps we use our kung-fu to be tolerant of those with wrong thoughts but good intentions.

With such as these we can use our kung-fu to great success and endure, learn, comprehend and be appropriate for all we understand at that moment.

No_Know

Chief_Suicide
05-13-2010, 09:00 PM
I I thought you were crazy No_know.

I think I'm getting it. You're pretty clever, just need a little better understanding of the English language.

Good thoughts No_Know.

Hardwork108
05-13-2010, 09:54 PM
ask not what kung fu can do for you

ask what you can do for kung fu

That works both ways. ;)

--

ask not what the country can do for you

ask what you can do for your country

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s6U8GActdQ

;)

Kennedy was probably the last real president to run the US. HE did not play ball with the established powers and look what happened to him.

A citizen could and should, do a lot for a country run by the likes of Kennedy. However, nowadays it seems that most of our countries are run by criminal gangs who while robbing the citizens blind by unjust taxation, go on to wage war and destruction in other parts of the world to rob and steal natural resources that does not belong to them.

What happens after they loot a given region? They continue to increase taxes and use any reason they can to infringe on the freedoms of their own citizens through campaigns of fear and or general psychological warfare - see, "The Terrorist Threat", "Global Warming" and the current Financial Crisis, for examples.

Anyway, enough rant from me. If you guys make the time and watch the documentary then perhaps we can have an interesting discussion. I believe that some of the content in this program are rather alarming, specially for those who live withing the US borders and by extension the UK.

HW108

Hardwork108
05-13-2010, 09:59 PM
Cant watch the video right now but …. Isn’t the NWO just a bunch of rich Jewish business guys who plan everything in the world?

If so, do you think your kung fu is good enough for their Jewjitsu?

I think not

I don't think that this agenda is limited to just one race/religion. However, after denying that such a thing as NWO existed for many years, many of the current world leaders are very vocal about it. I find this alarming. That is, a world government that will be run by the same people who have been causing war and mayhem for god knows how long.

IMHO, these issues have to be discussed and examined.

HW108

uki
05-13-2010, 10:29 PM
these issues have to be discussed and examined.but the average ignorant person will not touch the issue because it effectively threatens to pop their little security bubble... truth offends and truth hurts to those who are living the lie. :)

Dragonzbane76
05-14-2010, 04:24 AM
crackpots.....lol you guys. everythings a conspiracy isn't it.

Hardwork108
05-14-2010, 06:38 AM
but the average ignorant person will not touch the issue because it effectively threatens to pop their little security bubble... truth offends and truth hurts to those who are living the lie. :)

Uki, you hit the nail on the head. The government corruptions, wars and mass murder continue to happen because the average person hides his or her head under the sand while shouting "la,la,la,".

However, it seems that many people are waking up and asking questions. I hope that this continues and things start improving.:)

brothernumber9
05-14-2010, 06:59 AM
Man, I don't know. Hogan is really old now. The outsiders are shadows of their former selves what with all the injuries and problems in the past. Not only that but there really isn't a very interesting rivalry out there right now for the nWo. I suppose they could get Sting, Foley ,Angle and a few others together to form a new super group. I don't know.

sanjuro_ronin
05-14-2010, 07:37 AM
Man, I don't know. Hogan is really old now. The outsiders are shadows of their former selves what with all the injuries and problems in the past. Not only that but there really isn't a very interesting rivalry out there right now for the nWo. I suppose they could get Sting, Foley ,Angle and a few others together to form a new super group. I don't know.

They really need some new blood, it's just sad seeing old people acting this way.

Brule
05-14-2010, 08:51 AM
Holding on to what greatness they had is a sad reality for most since without that, what would they do? Most would just wither away without a drive to keep them going.

With that said, let's see the Road Warriors make a comeback. That is, if they are still alive, forgive me for not keeping up with the times.

Lucas
05-14-2010, 10:05 AM

rofl ftw!!!!

Hardwork108
05-14-2010, 10:55 AM
Brothernumber9, sanjuro ronin et al. Please go and start your own thread where you can discuss your "Professional" Wrestling subject matter.:rolleyes:

Thanks in advance.

Drake
05-14-2010, 10:57 AM
Brothernumber9, sanjuro ronin et al. Please go and start your own thread where you can discuss your "Professional" Wrestling subject matter.:rolleyes:

Thanks in advance.

Because... this... IS... SPARTAAAA!

Hardwork108
05-14-2010, 11:04 AM
Perhaps we use our kung-fu against this so called NWO to not jump to conclusions though our legs are strong.

Unfortunately, there is some evidence that points to certain negative conclusions.

Perhaps we use our kung-fu against this so-called NWO to perceive truth of the actual though we are constantly told how to think even by thous supposedly protecting us fron being told how to think.
We are all told how to think so as to facilitate the implementation of the New World Order.

Perhaps we use our kung-fu to be tolerant of those with wrong thoughts but good intentions.

The New World Order has only bad intentions. Some of the less intelligent members of our various nations have been fooled into believing that the NWO will be all about peace, unity and social justice, but he fact is that the people behind this are the same ones who are behind all the wars, injustices and human tragedies suffered by the planet now and for a long time.

With such as these we can use our kung-fu to great success and endure, learn, comprehend and be appropriate for all we understand at that moment.

True. We can also use our kung fu "mind" to help us wake up and see beyond the illusions that are presented to us on a daily basis to sell us our own enslavement.

I hope that you will find time to see the documentary.:)

HW108

sanjuro_ronin
05-14-2010, 11:31 AM

Thanks in advance.

Well...*kicks can* fine then !

Lucas
05-14-2010, 12:59 PM
Well...*kicks can* fine then !

no kicking a washed up opponent, you're scheduled to lose your next match now.

mawali
05-14-2010, 01:18 PM
What can our kung fu do against New World Order criminals?

Food for thought!
Using the literal meaning of 'kungfu' we can sharpen our intellect and kick out the unpatriotic hypocrites by researching who given them money, their lobbyists and other stuff.

uki
05-14-2010, 01:41 PM
at the end of the day, everything will be out in the open and on the table - all will be seen of what is, what was, and what is to become. i suppose we'll soon see who is who in regards to what they understand pertaining to the nature of the way. :)

No_Know
05-14-2010, 03:40 PM
I also hope that I get to see and hear pretty much of the whole video too. Before I aggress I like to consider the motives of those warning me and of wthose against whom they warn. I find to caution at being directed as those directing can have agendas they think or prefer I need not know such as at work perhaps....managers might only tell you what you need to get you to where you need to be for productivity. Not necessarily seeking your input they might not feel compelled to inform you of the scheme of things.

Why people are doing things can aid me in how I approach those things to the betterment of the whole and my self preservation. So I might not always get informed in a competative environment.

No_Know

Hardwork108
05-15-2010, 01:35 AM
Using the literal meaning of 'kungfu' we can sharpen our intellect and kick out the unpatriotic hypocrites

That would be a good start. It seems that nowadays that certain organizations and individuals in power see Patriotism as equal to Nationalism, as equal to Nazism/Facism. Ironically, those who warn us about and bad mouth patriotism/nationalism are the ones who act like facist nazis, themselves!

by researching who given them money, their lobbyists and other stuff.

That would also be logical, but difficcult, at least to start with. Many individuals and organizations hide their trail pretty well. However, a thorow investigation would reveal the extent of the reach of the "hidden hand" that runs America. This power structure, I believe extends beyond the shores of the US.

Hardwork108
05-15-2010, 01:55 AM
I also hope that I get to see and hear pretty much of the whole video too. Before I aggress I like to consider the motives of those warning me and of wthose against whom they warn. I find to caution at being directed as those directing can have agendas they think or prefer I need not know such as at work perhaps....managers might only tell you what you need to get you to where you need to be for productivity. Not necessarily seeking your input they might not feel compelled to inform you of the scheme of things.

Why people are doing things can aid me in how I approach those things to the betterment of the whole and my self preservation. So I might not always get informed in a competative environment.

No_Know

You are right to question the motives of both sides of the debate. That means that you have a questioning and alert mind. Yes, my advice is the same research everything you are told by either side of a given argument. Then you will see the truth for yourself.

I am not an American, I don't live in America, I never have, and I probably never will as the US is turning into a police state, where because of imaginary or manufactured enemies, people's rights are being slowly grinded away. So, I don't like to see a potentially great country being thrown away to the dogs, and of course this process has been in motion (through subtle steps)for many decades.

What has been happening in the US is also reflected in happenings in the UK and I suspect other European countries. So, if the US and Europe fall to this international cult of criminals then the rest of the world will follow.

I and so many others are just worried. I wish that this was just a figment of my imagination, but it is not. There are real wars happening and future wars being planned to push a sick agenda. Some so called, Third World countries are being robbed of their oil and other natural resources, while their citizens are being massacred through mass murder.

While at "home" in the so called First World countries the citizens are being robbed of their hard earned money through extortionate taxes and manufactured "economic crisis". And as mentioned before, they are also having their god given or Constitutional rights (whatever the definition) taken away through lies, propaganda and scare tactics.

Many people have woken up to the fact that their countries are being run by puppet psychopaths. Documentaries such as the one I posted on this thread is one of the ways that these people communicate their findings on this phenomenon. Of course, there are also articles and books out there that have been exposing the ONE PARTY states that have fooled generations into believing that they are freedom loving "democracies", where the government is by the people for the people. However, the NWO agenda is more in the open as its own followers have begun to refer to NWO and or a "World Government" publicly.

Still there is a lot of material out there that deeper exposes these international cult of criminals, whose backers include the world banking and corporate elite.

Again, you are right to question the motives behind what you are told by all sides, because only with such a mindset will you get to the truth.:)

sanjuro_ronin
05-17-2010, 06:02 AM
I know you love your privacy, but I have to ask you, what do you do for a living?
Working for government or a big corporation is out, obviously.

Dragonzbane76
05-17-2010, 08:41 AM
he sells shoes to women. :rolleyes:

David Jamieson
05-17-2010, 08:47 AM
Using the literal meaning of 'kungfu' we can sharpen our intellect and kick out the unpatriotic hypocrites by researching who given them money, their lobbyists and other stuff.

lol. Using your democracy and even with as little as a grade 8 education you can vote out those candidates you don't like and vote in those candidates you do like.

It's really that simple.

Calling for kicking people out etc, ignores the democratic process.

The democratic process is what got us to where we are today.
People are complaining because they don't like democracy and how it works really.

Someone gets voted in that they don't like and they automatically seem to switch to fascist mode these days and demand that the truth be known and the person they dislike to be dislodged from office.

To call for such things is revelatory of an intolerant and incapable mind more than anything else.

that's the food for thought. :)

Hardwork108
05-17-2010, 01:42 PM
he sells shoes to women. :rolleyes:

Oh, I wish...:D

Hardwork108
05-17-2010, 03:53 PM
I know you love your privacy,
Don't you love yours?

but I have to ask you, what do you do for a living?
I am in the nightclub business.

Working for government or a big corporation is out, obviously.

Not really, as not all governments and big corporations are involved in stealing everyone else blind, nor in destroying lives to fulfill their own agendas.

What I (and many others) talk about is REAL. All you need to do is just empty your cup (attempt to un-condition your mind) and look around you and stop making excuses such as, "oh, it has always been this way", or "oh, that is just human nature", or even, "they would do it to us, if they could", and other false justifications or DENIAL.

The so called New World Order is creeping in all around us. After years of denial, many in the know are talking about it openly. For many years, we have been "presented" with global problems and told that we needed global solutions for them.

Global "solutions" were meant to get the public mindset used to the idea of global authority - read government!

The internally organized terrorist events on 9-11 were part of this scheme. I.e. International "Terrorism", resulting in INTERNATIONAL regulations throughout the world, in airports and so on, as well as enhanced INTERNATIONAL co-operation between security agencies.

At the same time these new regulations served another purpose of "beating" people down to psychological submission. Most of the airport safety measures are crap. The real idea behind this is to get people used to standing in lines taking off items of clothing and putting them back on again.

And now we have the new X-ray mahines that will see through down to your skin.

Again, all of this is a systematic attack on human will and dignity. Let me give you an example. You are not allowed any sharp objects on the plane, nor are you allowed more than a certain amount of liquid, just in case you decide to make a "bomb". However, you are allowed to buy bottles of vodka and whisky in the duty free, which if you were that way, inclined, could smash inside the plane and set fire to the contents while at 30 thousand feet. You (and possible accomplices) could use the pieces from the broken bottles to madly attack other passengers and crew and then hijack the plane and smash into say Disney Land?

Do you see what I am getting at? The object of all these regulations in airports has nothing to do with "terrorists" as most, if not all, such organizations are controlled at the top by Western intelligence agencies, who use them to tramatize their own populations into accepting the political agendas of their masters.

We are also brainwashed into thinking that Muslim "terrorists" have some fetish with aircraft. Hey, if mad men terrorists wanted to kill a couple of hundred people, then why not just go to a busy shopping street or mall and just blow themselves up there? Yet, we are made to think that they are all desperately seeking unsecure aircraft..LOL

Now, take the Global Warming SCAM. Another international "problem" that could be "solved" with international regulations, laws, TAXES (another control mechanism) and finally government.

Well, even if this scam is falling apart as we speak, I still saw an ad here on Colombian TV talking about the effects of cows f@rting on the global warming, LOL. The theme of cows passing wind was also discussed on UK TV when I was living there.

Our intelligence and dignity are being insulted everyday and I am sure those who are really in power laugh and ridicule the masses,with contempt (because, wether you believe it or not, they don't give a monkey's @ss about anyone but their own power cult members), while most of us seat around "drunk" from the irrelevant info they bombard us with and in denial.

By the way, international "pandemics" that are going to kill us all (just like the terrorists and global warming), are also manufactured problems that will be "solved" by GLOBAL "solutions" which would also include international vaccination programs that would inject potentially poisonous and mind numbing chemicals into millions of people.

Well, anyway the latest scam - the Swine Flu - scam seems to have fallen apart as people, in their tens of thousands seem to have refused to be force vaccinated. So, I guess the planet is doomed and we are all going to die from Swine flu. Oh, I bet those nasty "terrorists" are jealous now. Lol

By the way, how many forum members have so far died from Swine Flu? How many of the surviving forum members know people whot have died from this "pandemic"? LOL. Personally speaking, I have one friend in London who was diagnosed with this disease. She was back at work after around to weeks.

And what about the deadly BIrd Flu? Any of you succumb to that? LOL

The evidence of all these scams and their intended DIRECTION is all around us, all we need is to just LOOK and then SEE.

HW108

PS. Sorry for the long post. I bet you are sorry you asked. Lol

Hardwork108
05-17-2010, 04:23 PM
lol. Using your democracy and even with as little as a grade 8 education you can vote out those candidates you don't like and vote in those candidates you do like.
Maybe we should discuss this when you pass your grade 8 education level?

You still live in the "La La" land of "Democracy and Justice". You don't get it, do you? The candidates that you are to choose from have already been groomed and prepared for public "consumption" long before you become aware of them in the public scenario.

Then these people do their given role play acts which may or may not include representing the particular political "faction/party" they belong to. Then when they are "elected" by the population, they go back on their word and continue on the work of the former "puppet" leader who was there before them. Of course, there are always some cosmetic differences but the general direction is the same.

Just look at Obama and his criticizms of George W Bush, before he was elected and then continuing on Bush's steps, including not pulling the troops out, externally, and continuing on building the police state - USA - internally, with the help of some former Bush henchmen apparently.

It's really that simple.

Yes, it is, for intelligent people, that is. So read my above statement again, a few times, and the facts may sink in. Otherwise, go on and work on your 8th grade exams.

Calling for kicking people out etc, ignores the democratic process.
First of all, there IS no democratic process in the US and most of the Western World. WAKE UP! Christ, it is really like conversing with an 8th grader!!!

Secondly, corrupt and criminal politicians should be kicked out and punished. Hanging a couple of them from the nearest tree, will do no harm either.;)

The democratic process is what got us to where we are today.
You mean the same today, when corrupt politicians/leaders -

- are tearing apart the US Constitution?

- have sold the rear ends of every living US citizen to the banking cartels (including the privately owned "Federal" Reserve)?

- have involved the US (and other countries) in illegal wars/mass murders and looting of natural resources from sovereign states?

- have stood by for the banking cartels (their true masters) to bankrupt the economy and then gone on to REWARD those same banks with the already overtaxed population's taxes?

- are tearing down the national identity of the US and other countries to forge their beloved World Government?

- have had hands in False Flag operations against their own populations?

Now, I am really worried about you passing your 8th grade exams. Lol

People are complaining because they don't like democracy and how it works really.

In view the facts I have listed above, the real question here is, can you blame the people?

Someone gets voted in that they don't like and they automatically seem to switch to fascist mode these days and demand that the truth be known and the person they dislike to be dislodged from office.
You have been drinking too much soda pop my dear 8th grader or soon to be, if you manage to pass your exams.

So, again (and this might help you in your 8th grade exams), corrupt and dishonest politicians should be removed from power and punished. However, in the world that we live in, the corrupt politicians who serve their corporate masters to the full are rewarded with cushy jobs when they leave office, in those same corporations.

Others, like the psychopathic ex-British Prime Minister, Tony Blair, who famously lied about the existance of the Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq, and kept on lying while hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis (and Western troops) were being killed, was later to be rewarded with the job of - CHIEF PEACE NEGOTIATOR FOR THE MIDDLE EAST. Yes, it does look like the patients have taken over the asylum, doesn't it?

Serioulsy, the extend of the CORRUPTION of the power elite is astounding and yet we have grown men here in this forum sitting down and discussing what the Republicans said as opposed to what the Democrats said and arguing about it for days, while totally oblivious to the real power structure (and their disturbing agendas) that are at work in their given countries.

And when someone like me (and there are many like me) comes alongs and points his finger to the right direction, they are always too "smart" to see it!

that's the food for thought. :)

Please make good use of the food for thought I have given you in this post, as it is enough to last you a lifetime, and knowing you, it probably will.:)

Drake
05-17-2010, 04:59 PM
I think in reality our future is determined by gerbils. It's all a plot to eradicate bipeds from the world. WAKE UP!! They are everywhere! Pet stores! Your daughter's room! In the bushes! Gerbils are part of the secret society out to decimate mankind!

Gee... it's so fun to go on wild accusation fits with nothing to back it up... no wonder HW does it so often! :D

Hardwork108
05-17-2010, 05:10 PM
I think in reality our future is determined by gerbils. It's all a plot to eradicate bipeds from the world. WAKE UP!! They are everywhere! Pet stores! Your daughter's room! In the bushes! Gerbils are part of the secret society out to decimate mankind!

Gee... it's so fun to go on wild accusation fits with nothing to back it up... no wonder HW does it so often! :D

I believe that the people who designed your US Army Intelligence training program should rethink their ways and go back to square one, and start designing a new program.

Your posts or more correctly, none-contributions, to the subject matter of this thread are very transparent, as regards your own agenda, in view of the fact, that you yourself have admitted to being a US Army Intelligence officer!

Drake
05-17-2010, 06:31 PM
Ok, genius... tell me what we're taught in MI school. Let's hear it. Tell me all about Mod A, Unbreakable, and how the removal of a certain course changed the cirriculum. Come on... let's hear it.

Hardwork108
05-17-2010, 08:15 PM
Ok, genius... tell me what we're taught in MI school. Let's hear it. Tell me all about Mod A, Unbreakable, and how the removal of a certain course changed the cirriculum. Come on... let's hear it.

My post above was a reference to the lack of training that you received and did not say about me knowing the details of your training. LOL

For example, if you are going to post on public forums, messages that ridicule people who question the fantasy official version of events such as 9-11 and the current wars in the Middle East; the NWO, etc., then you should make sure that you do not announce in the same forums, that you are a Military Intelligence officer. What I say makes sense, doesn't it?

So, my point was that the US Military officer training should emphasis more secrecy, ie. keeping your mouth shut about what you do, in order for you not to give away your game plan and agenda, so to speak.;)

IMHO, another area lacking in the US Military Intelligence training program, seems to be the teaching of credible reading comprehension skills.........

Drake
05-17-2010, 08:28 PM
So in other words, you haven't a clue. Gotcha.

Hardwork108
05-17-2010, 08:37 PM
So in other words, you haven't a clue. Gotcha.

Well, as far as current world events are concerned, it is you who hasn't a clue. Another area for the US Military Intelligence to look into, or perhaps not, as it is always more useful to the powers that be, to keep their cannon fodder as clueless as possible to their actual agendas.

So, I guess as far as people like you are concerned, we are back to "go and die for Democracy and Freedom, my boy, and don't ask any questions, because we, the leaders know best....",

LOL!

Drake
05-17-2010, 09:02 PM
Says the guy who works at a nightclub... subject matter expert in the hizzouse? :D

Hardwork108
05-17-2010, 09:46 PM
Says the guy who works at a nightclub... subject matter expert in the hizzouse? :D

The usual cheap and vain attempts at character assassination, to discredit the message. Ummm, very interesting.....:rolleyes:

Drake
05-17-2010, 09:54 PM
The usual cheap and vain attempts at character assassination, to discredit the message. Ummm, very interesting.....:rolleyes:

What message? I don't have to assassinate your character. It already hung itself

Hardwork108
05-17-2010, 10:30 PM
What message? I don't have to assassinate your character. It already hung itself

And one more futile attempt of yours goes down the tube.....Lol

Dragonzbane76
05-18-2010, 04:21 AM

actually no one really has to do anything to prove he's a tool. He does it every time he opens his mouth. I usually sit back and laugh at how ridiculous some of the things he comes up with. Crediability is not one of his finer characteristics.

sanjuro_ronin
05-18-2010, 05:52 AM
I am in the nightclub business.

Cool, just curious.

Just an FYI, I don't buy the official anythign form any government, I have dealt with them enough to know that they rarely knows what is going on ( always the last to know) and when they do, they tend to cover up crap, just like any other organization.
Government is far to incompetent to be successfully manipulative for very long, as we have seen over and over.
As for a NWO, well, to each their own.

Hardwork108
05-18-2010, 12:02 PM
Just an FYI, I don't buy the official anythign form any government,

Be careful now, as you may be accused of being a tin-hat wearing "conspiracy theorist" by the less intelligent members of this forum. :eek:

I have dealt with them enough to know that they rarely knows what is going on ( always the last to know) and when they do, they tend to cover up crap, just like any other organization.

True, but I would go further and say that a lot of the time they know exactly what is going on and they are involved in it up to their necks, but use the "I had no idea" excuse when the uncomfortable facts start coming out. Something like 9-11 had active government involvement from the highest levels.

Something stopped the quick reaction of the defense forces which would have been all over the "hijacked" aircraft within minutes. Some one in the government had organized military exercises dealing with hijack scenario over the same airspace, on the SAME DAY. This, among other things, conveniently confused those members within the defense forces who were not in on what was really going on.

What are the chances of such a "coincidence"? 1 million to one perhaps? Then what are the chances of similar security exercises on the 7th of July bombings in London, when exercises dealing with bombing scenarios within the same underground stations that were being bombed were being carried out by security forces/companies?

Again, such military/security exercises are great cover if you need patsies to be in the right place at right time. I really believe that all of these so called "Terrorists" were conned into thinking that they were participating in some security exercises. The British "Terrorists" were UK born and brought up there. The US "terrorists" were Middle Class kids who frequented night clubs, drank alcohol, and one of them used to take drugs, according to his girlfriend.

These are hardly people who have Islamic terrorist MOs. None of them were uneducated people who had lost family members to Israeli bombs in the Gaza and were traumatized and brainwashed enough to go and blow themselves up, together with enemy targets, as revenge and so on.

And of course, the "We didn't know", or similar statements, are just political tactics. However, politicians have no choice but to use this sometimes as they work to an agenda that is dictated to them from way above and they rarely have the choice of saying no, so they have to implement what is ordered to them and then do their best to save their @sses and cushy careers. Look at Iran Gate and you will see the US government participating in illegal arms and drugs trade, yet nobody "knew" anything, while many investigators and researchers maintain that George Bush, the then Vice President was in it up to his neck. Yet, nothing happens to him and he goes on to be "elected" US President for two terms!

Government is far to incompetent to be successfully manipulative for very long, as we have seen over and over.
You are right for the most part, but you are talking about the "government" that we see in regards their performance for the so called benefit of the people who supposedly "elected" them. We do not see the "parallel" government that functions beyond the public perception.

For example, the people in the UK pay billions of pounds of taxes for their health service (a government responsibility), but most parts of this service is pretty inefficient and sometimes people who use them end up with more medical conditions inside the hospitals then they ever had before going in. However, if the upper levels of the UK government wants to take out some new African leader who is giving one of their mining companies a lot of hassle and threatening British government interests, then they will do so with surgical precision, and they have been doing that for a long time, even during the period when the then government owned transport system could not manage a decent bus and the train service for its own population. The same concept holds true for the US and other Western powers.

In the 1950s and the 1960s the US intelligence agencies, took out political leaders in the so called Third World - Iran, Brazil, Argentina and Chile, to name a few. Many of these leaders were DEMOCRATICALLY elected, but for the most part were replaced by murderous dictators who in the case of Latin America plunged their respected countries into enslaving debts to, yes American and European banking cartels, causing untold long term misery and suffering to otherwise rich countries.

Brazil, for example, was a prospering democracy in the 1950's and the 60's, then the CIA backed Coup detat happened and from then on Brazil's problems started.

The efficiency with which all this happened was astounding. However, I am sure that not only did the US population at home had no idea of degree of their goverment's involvement in these illegal actions but that they probably saw their politicians at home as imbecils, just like many do today.

As for a NWO, well, to each their own.
The NWO promises unity and justice for all but it is being brought into being by the same people who have been behind the biggest human atrocities of our time. That part of it they could not hide!

Beware of sugar coated messages that we are being bombarded with by the controlled media.

Dragonzbane76
05-18-2010, 12:20 PM
Beware of sugar coated messages that we are being bombarded with by the controlled media.

also we should beware nut bags preaching theory after theory on gov, when they forgot to take their meds.
But on a lighter note they make for fun filled days reading on forums. ;)

Honestly though, if you are right I'll be the first one to stand up and say, "Dam you weren't crazy."

But i doubt in seriousness i'll have that opportunity in reality.

KC Elbows
05-19-2010, 04:21 PM

Only Richard Gere can save us!

Dragonzbane76
05-19-2010, 04:27 PM
Originally Posted by Drake

haha wasn't that a south park episode??

notanexit
05-30-2010, 11:45 PM
I don't think that this agenda is limited to just one race/religion. However, after denying that such a thing as NWO existed for many years, many of the current world leaders are very vocal about it. I find this alarming. That is, a world government that will be run by the same people who have been causing war and mayhem for god knows how long.

IMHO, these issues have to be discussed and examined.

HW108I've read many of your posts,and I can see that you are awake.I've tried to tell a bunch of this info to my friends and family and they deny it.I really don't try anymore because I've accepted that they want to be sheeple.People deny it despite videos of former and current presidents,heads of state,actually using the term "new world order" or "world gov't".I've also noticed that the people on here that disagree with you offer no counter info on why its not true.They just say you're "crazy" ,"conspiracy theorist",etc.They are like most sheep I encounter here.As long as the cell phones work,american idol is on t.v,they really don't care.The elite know this.That's why they're more open with their agenda.

Drake
05-31-2010, 10:45 AM
I think the conspiracy theorists ARE the conspiracy. Attempting to undermine democratically elected governments, discredit officials using vague statements and no evidence except Youtube clips. Supporting violent overthrow of governments, using the tired argument that the people are "confused" or "asleep" as validation for a terrorist movement. And when cornered, these "awake" people resort to personal insults, a ton of exclamation points, capped sentences, and the general accusation that they know "what's best" for everyone else.

This is typical Maoist strategy. The conspiracy theorists do not need to provide anything, nor must they validate their own statements. They only need discredit the government in power and mock their decisions, as they need make none themselves.

Funny thing is, most of these conspiracy theorists couldn't lead themselves to prosperity, much less a company, corporation, and definitely not a government. They squeal like angry hogs when the government, pressed to make a decision, has to take the hard right over the easy wrong, or make a decision based on incomplete data, yet they haven't the knowledge or experience to make even the simplest and easiest of choices.

Spare me the drama... you guys are the dangerous ones.

David Jamieson
05-31-2010, 10:53 AM
While I have no doubt there are conspiracies at play, simply because that's what governments do, they conspire.

Hardwork108
06-01-2010, 01:54 AM
I've read many of your posts,and I can see that you are awake.I've tried to tell a bunch of this info to my friends and family and they deny it.I really don't try anymore because I've accepted that they want to be sheeple.People deny it despite videos of former and current presidents,heads of state,actually using the term "new world order" or "world gov't".I've also noticed that the people on here that disagree with you offer no counter info on why its not true.They just say you're "crazy" ,"conspiracy theorist",etc.They are like most sheep I encounter here.As long as the cell phones work,american idol is on t.v,they really don't care.The elite know this.That's why they're more open with their agenda.

Thank you for your kind words and moral support. The good news is that many people are waking up to this ugly conspiracy, but as always, the sheep (including a fair amount of what seem to be brain dead members of society) are still in the majority.

It seems that the deniers are the type of people who want and need others to do the thinking for them, hence their fanatical trust in politicians and institutions that are nothing but evil.

It does get a little tiresome getting ridiculed by the sheep but in my humble opinion people like us should not give up. We need to show what is really happening so as to hopefully wake up more people. I am hoping that in the not so distant future all of this ugly corruption comes crashing down. :)

Hardwork108
06-01-2010, 02:41 AM
I think the conspiracy theorists ARE the conspiracy.

You would, wouldn't you? I mean you have come to these forums and told everyone here that you are a US Military Intelligence officer, and I guess you will keep continuing to blindly "debunk" any point of view that is against the official view of world events and political view points, specially when they concern the US and allies.

Attempting to undermine democratically elected governments,
You still don't get it do you? There is no democratically elected government in the US or UK or most of the world!

So we are "undermining" fraudulently elected politicians who have been groomed and SELECTED for us by our elites. The same ones who start unjust wars and looting campaigns. The same ones who extort their own populations through criminal taxation. The same ones who take away our freedoms in order to "protect"us from "terrorists" and "drug gangs", etc, etc. that they themselves organize and run.

discredit officials using vague statements and no evidence
NO evidence? YOu mean like IrangGate, where there was "no evidence"? Or, the war on Iraq to yet again, "protect" us from weapons of mass destruction that did not exist (or have you somehow found them and are keeping them in your basement..lol)? Or the fact that there were simultanous security exercises being carried out on 9-11 and 7/7, dealing with the exact "terrorist"attacks that were to happen on those same dates? Shall I go on with the "vague statements and no evidence"??????

except Youtube clips.
As far as I am aware, Youtube does not make any of its own clips or documentaries.

Are you saying that it would be OK for me to post a Youtube clip of the US president spewing some lies but not a clip of people challenging those lies???? LOL

Supporting violent overthrow of governments,
Who is talking about "violent" overthrow (even if I would not shed a tear for some of the higher level conspirators if they were hung from the nearest lamp post)?

I would personally suggest non-compliance in paying taxes and for soldiers to put down their weapons and just not fight in illegal wars.

By the way, you talking about "violent" overthrow of governments while employed in the military forces of country that is involved in two illegal wars and is trying to start another one with Iran, is rather ironic, wouldn't you say?

I am not even mentioning the sometimes violent US involvement in the overthrow of "democratically" elected governments in Latin America and so on.....or were the Coup detats in Brazil, Argentina and Chile just "statements with no evidence" as well?

using the tired argument that the people are "confused" or "asleep" as validation for a terrorist movement.
So anyone questioning the government's position in subjects such as wars and financial frauds and so on is a "terrorist"? Boy, you really are following orders aren't you?

And when cornered, these "awake" people resort to personal insults, a ton of exclamation points, capped sentences, and the general accusation that they know "what's best" for everyone else.

Actually, we are suggesting that a one world government; illegal wars and looting of sovereign nations (including the wealth of the US); The assault on human rights and the US constitution (which you should be protecting by the way); and so on IS NOT BEST FOR EVERYONE ELSE!!!!!

This is typical Maoist strategy.
:confused:

Actually, now that you mention it, the government taking over many businesses; government increasing its size to huge levels; government clamping down on free speech (eg. you are with us or you are a "terrorist", ring a bell?); an implementation of an ever greater surveillance society, and so on is more reminiscent of Maoism then anything people like me have been saying. That is, I am not a communist nor a fascist but your government (including other governments in Western Europe , eg. the UK) are heading that way.

The conspiracy theorists do not need to provide anything, nor must they validate their own statements. They only need discredit the government in power and mock their decisions, as they need make none themselves.
Hey, the New World Order, may be a conspiracy theory to you but it is out in the open now. Major politicians have and are referring to it as we speak. So the cat is out of the bag.

Even Glen Beck of Fox news seems to be waking up to this. He refers to it as "World Governance" as opposed to World Government but that does not matter as his discovery is one step forward for him and should eventually lead him to see the truth for himself.

Funny thing is, most of these conspiracy theorists couldn't lead themselves to prosperity, much less a company, corporation,
I know you are doing what you were trained to do, that is to discredit the source of any info that is not in the interest of your employers, however, for your information, I am a capitalist and pretty successful in my life. I have run businesses on two continents and have a pretty good standard of living.

Having said that, the world financial crisis, brought about by your REAL employers, that is, the private banking cartels (including the US Federal Reserve) who choose and SELECT your political leaders and the President, has effected my business to some extent, but don't worry as it is not too serious, as, for one, I am not in the habit of doing business on credit.

and definitely not a government.
Not the type of "government" that you work for, even though I am sure that there are many decent and dignified people, who work for it.

They squeal like angry hogs when the government, pressed to make a decision, has to take the hard right over the easy wrong, or make a decision based on incomplete data, yet they haven't the knowledge or experience to make even the simplest and easiest of choices.
What "decisions" might that be? "lets invade Iraq to steal their oil and make up some lies to get public opinion behind us"? "Lets, do the same with Iran"? "lets carry out false flag operations and kill our own people so as to traumatize the population into accepting wars and infringments on their freedoms"? Yes, lots of tough decisions for the government to take.....:rolleyes:

Spare me the drama... you guys are the dangerous ones.
So, if one criticizes the government then he is "dangerous"????

I don't know about you, but to me that sounds a lot like MAOISM!

Hardwork108
06-01-2010, 02:49 AM
While I have no doubt there are conspiracies at play, simply because that's what governments do, they conspire.

....And the ones that you know nothing about are just "theories" because if they were true, then you would have known about them, because you see yourself as "intelligent"and above being conned by any government?

Actually, are you still in favor of the New World Order or a World Government that you previously stated would be fair and just to all levels of society? LOL!

I ask because I am curious to see wether you still live in single digit IQ fantasy land?

Dragonzbane76
06-01-2010, 04:05 AM
Even Glen Beck of Fox news seems to be waking up to this. He refers to it as "World Governance" as opposed to World Government but that does not matter as his discovery is one step forward for him and should eventually lead him to see the truth for himself.

fox news; about as reliable as youtube for hard facts. lol:rolleyes:

actually isn't that where they get the news they put up? from youtube....haha

Drake
06-01-2010, 05:47 AM
Where do you get the time to write those HUGE responses? I mean...maybe you are just cut and pasting, because you tend to say the same thing over and over again...but we're talking virtually an entire page per post.

Fox News... *giggle*

hskwarrior
06-01-2010, 06:47 AM
If Jack Bauer were here......he'd tell you!!!! oh he'd tell you alright!

hskwarrior
06-01-2010, 07:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwC38L4-F10&feature=related

Hardwork108
06-01-2010, 08:04 AM
fox news; about as reliable as youtube for hard facts. lol:rolleyes:
Fox News is a mainstream news channel and that means that they will more or less support the official versions that you and others of the majority, "please think for me because I cannot think for myself" bird-brains, support. So in theory you should be for them and not against them.

And again, Youtube does not make documentaries.

actually isn't that where they get the news they put up? from youtube....haha
Interesting, some con-men and crooks in the government and Whitehouse badmouth Fox News and all of a sudden they cannot put a foot right. I got news for you, non of the people in Fox News has got it yet but a couple of them are touching up on uncomfortable (for the establishment) facts, and I for one will enjoy their ungoing "enlightenment" until the presenters involved are probably fired or worse.....

Hardwork108
06-01-2010, 08:13 AM
Where do you get the time to write those HUGE responses?
I am self employed, so I make the time and sacrifice to put you (and your disinformation) where you belong.

I mean...maybe you are just cut and pasting, because you tend to say the same thing over and over again...
Unlike your world of Military Intelligence (probably a contradiction in terms, wouldn't you say?), the truth is constant, so I will be saying the same things until the facts sink in, not so much for you, as I suspect that you know exactly what you are doing here, which is to character assassinate anyone who goes against the official version of government conspiracies and con-jobs.

but we're talking virtually an entire page per post.
A little bit of extra reading will not do your brain cells any harm.....

Fox News... *giggle*
Yes, we should all get our official news from the intelligence agencies who have a proven track record in moral behavior, specially when it comes to telling of the truth!:rolleyes:

You know, truth be told, I have met some very intelligent and awake military people, but I guess, they are not the ones being promoted to positions of power and influence nowadays.......

Dragonzbane76
06-01-2010, 08:22 AM
So in theory you should be for them and not against them.

there you go again trying to tell everyone what they should do. sheeee...you are such a freakin douchbag... and I hate fox news period.

Hardwork108
06-01-2010, 08:29 AM
there you go again trying to tell everyone what they should do. sheeee...you are such a freakin douchbag... and I hate fox news period.

You misunderstood, most of the mainstream news agencies lie and follow the official position. However, sometimes they touch upon truths. OF course, you are free to "hate" them for it........

By the way, just incase you missed it, the New World Order, is not a conspiracy theory any more......THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG!

David Jamieson
06-01-2010, 08:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwC38L4-F10&feature=related

lol, that was...uh..weird?
what a freak.

hskwarrior
06-01-2010, 09:14 AM
lol......i got him as a friend on facebook hahahahahaha

Dragonzbane76
06-01-2010, 09:27 AM
By the way, just incase you missed it, the New World Order, is not a conspiracy theory any more......THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG!

woopty dooo..... real earth shaking event. sorry there are more important things going on at the moment besides the WWF sponsoring a wrestling team. :p

Hardwork108
06-01-2010, 04:58 PM
woopty dooo..... real earth shaking event. sorry there are more important things going on at the moment besides the WWF sponsoring a wrestling team. :p
Wow, is there a sale at Walmart?.....:rolleyes:

Dragonzbane76
06-01-2010, 05:14 PM
Wow, is there a sale at Walmart?.....

wow, is there an open enrollment at the psyco ward for you??......

Hardwork108
06-01-2010, 05:23 PM
wow, is there an open enrollment at the psyco ward for you??......

Not since you were interned there.....It seems that the doctors have their hands full with you.....

Dragonzbane76
06-02-2010, 03:34 AM
always room for one more....but you might be to much of a nut job for even there. I guess we'll just have to live with confinement in your mom's basement for the time being, already enough stress of the tax payer as it is.

RenDaHai
06-02-2010, 04:09 AM
Hey guys,

Paranoia is the first sign of madness. This is a true statement. Check with a shrink.

Off course there are conspiracies, however our governments are a bunch of retards, all of them, you give them too much credit to think they could plan something this elaborate.

New world order? Take a look at the last 100 years, We are all in a better place now than we ever have been, so if there is a new world order, bring it on. Do you have a better alternative? Its ok to complain about the state of the world but if you don't offer an alternative its pointless.

Drake
06-02-2010, 05:09 AM
Hey guys,

Paranoia is the first sign of madness. This is a true statement. Check with a shrink.

Off course there are conspiracies, however our governments are a bunch of retards, all of them, you give them too much credit to think they could plan something this elaborate.

New world order? Take a look at the last 100 years, We are all in a better place now than we ever have been, so if there is a new world order, bring it on. Do you have a better alternative? Its ok to complain about the state of the world but if you don't offer an alternative its pointless.

Actually, I'd go a step further and say that people in general are retards. It only makes sense that we'd elect retards.

David Jamieson
06-02-2010, 05:18 AM
Hey guys,

I have a cigar for you.

Hardwork108
06-02-2010, 05:38 AM
Hey guys,

Are you talking about my supposed paranoia or that of the poster Drake who happens to be a US Military Intelligence Officer who jumps on anyone who criticizes the official fantasy versions of world events and implies that if you disagree with the government position then you are no better than a "terrrorist" or that you are a Maoist????

Now, that sounds like real paranoia to me...LOL

And funnily enough Drake's attitude falls in line (surprise, surprise) with the government attitude of "either you are with us or against us, and a terrorist!

Off course there are conspiracies,
Yes there are. The current wars in the Middle East are part of these conspiracies. That is they have nothing to do with saving the local populations from tyranny nor do they have anything to do with the spread of "freedom" and "justice"!

These wars are about control of natural resources and submission of sovereign nations into the New World Order, on one level and population control and other types of profit making on another level!

however our governments are a bunch of retards, all of them, you give them too much credit to think they could plan something this elaborate.
Unfortunately the "governments" we see are just the puppets that are presented to us. The real power structures that run countries such as the USA, UK etc. are extremely intelligent, well financed and possess great military and technological capabilities.

New world order? Take a look at the last 100 years, We are all in a better place now than we ever have been,

Are we, really?????

There are multiple (illegal) wars all over the place organized by the same sick and disturbed minds who offer us the NWO as a solution for these same problems that they themselves have created.

We have increasing infringements on our freedoms because of some fantasy war on Terrorism, Global Warming (what a con!) and various other coincidentally international "threats" (that happen to require "global solutions")!

We are in a deep financial crisis in which the responsible parties - the banks - are rewarded with billions of dollars of bailout money which is literally extorted from the taxpayers in the so called First World countries. Read: Corrupt politicians rewarding their corrupt bosses and handlers, siphoning even more money from the public domain into the hands of the financial elite!!!!

We have countries that are suffering starvation and wars in many other parts of the world.

Yes, it seems that things are much "better" than before...................:rolleyes:

so if there is a new world order, bring it on.
Be careful what you wish for!

Do you have a better alternative? Its ok to complain about the state of the world but if you don't offer an alternative its pointless.
The better alternative is for the Anglo American Cartel to leave the world alone and not meddle in the business of sovereign nations.

The plan to divide the world into easily controlled regions should also be halted. The European Community, which is one such -more and more centrally controlled - region, should be dissolved. The member countries can continue to trade freely without giving up their individual identities and political powers!!!!

The privately owned central banks such as the Federal Reserve should be disolved and the power to print money should go back to the US government where the government will not have the need to pay interest on the money printed, like it does now.

The culture of "credit is a good thing" should be revealed for the con that it is. People should be taught to live withing their means instead of buying things that they cannot afford on credit.

First World countries should stop manipulating and waging wars in other nations for the mere purpose of control and the theft of their natural resources. That is, let the rest of the world in peace.

The excuse that some sovereign nations "are at war because of cultural reasons and bad feelings and that we have nothing to do with that but somehow we manage to supply them with deadly weaponary for them to destroy each other", should not be accepted anymore!

LIVE AND LET LIVE AND BE GOOD WHILE DOING SO!

I could go on, but you do get picture, I hope.....

Also, I would kindly suggest that you do some serious research on the NWO before you continue wishing for it.

Dragonzbane76
06-02-2010, 05:49 AM
If only we could all be that awesome....

http://hittheropes.com/wrestlingarticles/images/stories/nwo.jpg

I think we should all be a part of something this totally awesome.

Hardwork108
06-02-2010, 05:56 AM
Actually, I'd go a step further and say that people in general are retards. It only makes sense that we'd elect retards.
Firstly speak for yourself.

Secondly, don't flatter yourself. You don't "elect" anyone, not at least in the higher levels such as the President's office. The President is selected on your behalf by an elite that "know better", because they see the population in similar way as you apparently do, that is, as retards!

The masses are seen as the expendable sheep, and they are continually herded in any direction that the elite please. The establishment use "terrorist", "climate change", "pandemic" and other "threats" to help their agendas along. It is a more sophisticated use of the fear control mechanism that has been used to manipulate the masses for centuries - see other "threats" and religion, for examples.

Hardwork108
06-02-2010, 06:01 AM
If only we could all be that awesome....

http://hittheropes.com/wrestlingarticles/images/stories/nwo.jpg

I think we should all be a part of something this totally awesome.

Thank you for reminding me as I had forgotten the dumbing down of the population as yet another example of controlling the masses.

It was mighty nice of you to come along with a clueless post to show how real the dumbing down of the masses actually is, and provide us with an example of how effected simple minds such as yours have been by this phenomenon.

This means that I don't have to rely solely on David Jamieson's idiotic posts for such examples. Thanks again.

notanexit
06-02-2010, 06:28 AM
Where do you get the time to write those HUGE responses? I mean...maybe you are just cut and pasting, because you tend to say the same thing over and over again...but we're talking virtually an entire page per post.

Fox News... *giggle*You're a military intelligence officer?That explains why you purposely avoid the issues and resort to name calling.You could explain how 2 planes brought down 3 buildings.But you won't because you would lose.Instead you attack the messenger and not the message.You serve your masters well.

Drake
06-02-2010, 06:30 AM
Firstly speak for yourself.

Secondly, don't flatter yourself. You don't "elect" anyone, not at least in the higher levels such as the President's office. The President is selected on your behalf by an elite that "know better", because they see the population in similar way as you apparently do, that is, as retards!

The masses are seen as the expendable sheep, and they are continually herded in any direction that the elite please. The establishment use "terrorist", "climate change", "pandemic" and other "threats" to help their agendas along. It is a more sophisticated use of the fear control mechanism that has been used to manipulate the masses for centuries - see other "threats" and religion, for examples.

Maybe since you have so much extra time, you should try learning something instead of browsing youtube videos and posting them as fact? :D

Dragonzbane76
06-02-2010, 06:31 AM
Thank you for reminding me as I had forgotten the dumbing down of the population as yet another example of controlling the masses.

It was mighty nice of you to come along with a clueless post to show how real the dumbing down of the masses actually is, and provide us with an example of how effected simple minds such as yours have been by this phenomenon.

This means that I don't have to rely solely on David Jamieson's idiotic posts for such examples. Thanks again.

i never really watched that stuff but on another note Your welcome.

You're a military intelligence officer?That explains why you purposely avoid the issues and resort to name calling.You could explain how 2 planes brought down 3 buildings.But you won't because you would lose.Instead you attack the messenger and not the message.You serve your masters well.

haha this your brother or something HW?

Drake
06-02-2010, 06:34 AM
You're a military intelligence officer?That explains why you purposely avoid the issues and resort to name calling.You could explain how 2 planes brought down 3 buildings.But you won't because you would lose.Instead you attack the messenger and not the message.You serve your masters well.

I'm sure my duties involve propogating conspiracies... you know, working at battalion level and all. When I come to work, civilian intelligence agency coverups are the first things on my mind, and not preparing training scenarios for a maneuver battalion.

You and HW both seem to woefully ignorant as to what an intel officer does. And I mean woefully with a capital WOE! Typical ignorance to assume that anything with the words military and intelligence put together means death rays and clandestine organizations.

SR was prior service... he knows how non-glamorous my work is at this level.

Idiots.

Dragonzbane76
06-02-2010, 08:20 AM
You and HW both seem to woefully ignorant as to what an intel officer does. And I mean woefully with a capital WOE! Typical ignorance to assume that anything with the words military and intelligence put together means death rays and clandestine organizations.

Idiots.

Look who you are trying to explain stuff to... it's HW8 the most retarded person I've possibly ever met. The man who proclaims lifting weights is a bad thing and that swears the world would be a better place without the U.S., also a closet nazi but that's another story for another time.

Hardwork108
06-02-2010, 10:01 AM
Look who you are trying to explain stuff to...

It is not the "who" you should be worried about but the "what" he uses to make his points....LOL

it's HW8 the most retarded person I've possibly ever met.
That would depend wether or not you have met Drake or wether or not you have looked at yourself in the mirror......

The man who proclaims lifting weights is a bad thing
And your desperate lies continue.....

Just to clear this up for the kung fu clueless...what I "proclaimed" was that generally speaking many weight lifting methodologies are counterproductive if you are practicing certain INTERNAL Kung fu styles.

There you see, the misunderstanding is sorted out. However, I am sure that in the near future you will make the same desperate statement again...LOL

and that swears the world would be a better place without the U.S.,

Actually, the world, including the US itself, would be a better place without the CULT that has taken over the US (UK, European) governments. A cult that has been there longer than you think.

However, you lied again....I never said what you said I did, but do continue with the lies as your (and Drake's) desperation is very entertaining to watch from where I am sitting...LOL

also a closet nazi but that's another story for another time.

Let me get this right. Your government has invaded and committed and is continuing to commit mass murder in two sovereign nations, using false pretexts, while doing its best to provoke at least another country (Iran) into a war. Your government has murdered its own citizens in part to justify those same criminal actions in the Middle East. YOur government is tearing your Constitution into little shreds, including the rights that this document gives you as human beings and US citizens, and you are calling me a Nazi for criticizing them??????

By the way, you should get together with your friend Drake and come to a consensus as to what to call me. I mean you need to decide between Maoist and Nazi, to start with, and while you are at it, you should choose one of those definitions for the current US government.

Hardwork108
06-02-2010, 10:02 AM
I'm sure my duties involve propogating conspiracies... you know, working at battalion level and all. When I come to work, civilian intelligence agency coverups are the first things on my mind, and not preparing training scenarios for a maneuver battalion.

Idiots.

Talk about avoiding the issues.......LOL

Drake
06-02-2010, 11:06 AM
What issues? Your "yuotube conspiracies"? What's there to avoid? Badly dubbed video? Discredited pseudo-scientists?

I don't have time to write lengthy posts like you. If you think spraying the forum with mass amounts of false information makes you right, then whatever.

Dragonzbane76
06-02-2010, 11:47 AM
By the way, you should get together with your friend Drake and come to a consensus as to what to call me. I mean you need to decide between Maoist and Nazi, to start with, and while you are at it, you should choose one of those definitions for the current US government.

we haven't decided yet... when we figure it out you'll be the first to know.

as for the current US gov. I'm happy with what we have. Could be some changes but you'll always have that, it's the way of things.

I think it's funny to watch you write your long a$$ posts... Drake looks down upon it but I just sit back and laugh at you and wonder why in the history of the universe, what ever being saw fit, to make a worthless waste as yourself? Maybe for my pleasure, so i can laugh my boring work days away at your expense. yeah.... i think that's it.

Hardwork108
06-02-2010, 03:49 PM
What issues? Your "yuotube conspiracies"? What's there to avoid? Badly dubbed video? Discredited pseudo-scientists?
More disinformation, oh what a surprise......LOL

I don't have time to write lengthy posts like you.
Yet, you always have the "time" to come in and blindly slander my and other people's posts, without even answering the issues. Interesting tactic, I must say...LOL

If you think spraying the forum with mass amounts of false information makes you right, then whatever.
More slander and mis-information. You simpleton knuckleheads are so predictable.....LOL

Hardwork108
06-02-2010, 04:08 PM
we haven't decided yet... when we figure it out you'll be the first to know.
Well, try not not to confuse each other too much. Specially, in Drake's case when he may be called out to go and help steal Iran's petroleum resources any day now.

as for the current US gov. I'm happy with what we have.

Why doesn't that surprise me, now? LOL

Could be some changes
For your information, changes have to come from the people and for that to happen people have to wake up and evolve beyond your level of single neuron evolution and start looking at the bigger picture......

but you'll always have that, it's the way of things.
It is the way of things when the masses give their minds away to crooks and con-men.....

I think it's funny to watch you write your long a$$ posts...

It is even funnier watching you read them when I know that you don't understand a d@mn thing about real world politics. It must be a lonely place in that empty head of yours.....LOL

Drake looks down upon it
Drake is brainwashed and paid to look down on such literature. He is told that only "terrorists", "Maoists" and such write such materials, and hence he is ordered to label anyone who tells the truth.

So don't blame him as he is only doing what he is ordered to do and what he thinks is right.

but I just sit back and laugh at you
Don't worry as ignorant idiots have been laughing at people who are more intelligent than them for centuries. So you are in "good" company.......

and wonder why in the history of the universe,
what ever being saw fit, to make a worthless waste as yourself?
"Whatever being"? "In the history of the universe"?

LOL....I doubt that I was created by extraterrestial beings from other parts of the universe, but feel free to think so in your clueless, fantasy, "my democratic government cares for me", reality....

And he accuses me of wearing a tin hat...LOL,LOL,LOL...

Maybe for my pleasure,
If you are looking for pleasure then do as I do and find some sexy women and get laid as much as you can.

However, try to get a personality first before you go on a skirt chasing expedition.;)

so i can laugh my boring work days away at your expense.
It seems that your boring job is not doing your idiotic sense of humor any favors either....LOL

i think that's it.
Hey, you used the "think" word....that must mean that we are making progress with that single neuron floating in that vast "universe" between your ears.....LOL

Drake
06-02-2010, 04:50 PM
All I saw was my screenname a few times and repeated use of "misinformation" and "brainwashed".

Yeah...it's my fault Iran is threatening our allies with nuclear extinction and calling the Holocaust a lie. Why, it's even my fault that they refuse to cooperate with anyone.

Maybe when we finally put NK in their place for attacking their neighbors, that will be my fault too?

I bet it's also our fault the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor and we're the reason Germany invaded Poland, too?

Why would I debate with you? You lack even the most basic debating skills and you have brought up every logical fallacy known to man. I think I'll just continue to mock your crackpot theories. It's more fun.

To use a common quote... You can't argue with crazy. :D

Dragonzbane76
06-02-2010, 05:25 PM
To use a common quote... You can't argue with crazy.

another one that would fit him....."you can't fix stupid" i kinda skimmed his last post... was getting short on time from work....

i can give you cliff notes of it drake....

"blah, blah, blah, U.S. gov. NWO, my kung fu better, you dumb because you lift weights and don't do internals, i hate MMA, meathead, conspiracy of 911, etc., etc." and that's about the extent of his rants....

Hardwork108
06-02-2010, 07:55 PM
All I saw was my screenname a few times and repeated use of "misinformation" and "brainwashed".

I believe that your trainers should work on your attention span. How can you function
efficiently as a killing machine if your are attention span challenged?

Yeah...it's my fault Iran is threatening our allies with nuclear extinction
IF you are talking about Ahmadinegad's supposed threat to "wipe out Israel off the map", then he never made that statement, and you are wrong, yet again.

Here is what he really said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mScWWtRfGQ

And this is related to the first clip and discusses the censorship by mass media as to what the Iranian president actually said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akWdJh7auVA&feature=related

The US and Western intelligence agencies seem to want to do a "Saddam" on Iran. That is exaggerating the threat from Iran in the same way as they did from Iraq's supposed Weapons of Mass Destruction.

and calling the Holocaust a lie.
The Iranian president is entitled to his opinion. That does not mean that hundreds of thousands of Iranian civilians should be bombed to death. Would you bomb him if he said that the earth was flat.

Anyway, this is the Iranian president talking about his view on the holocaust. Does he sound like a mad man to you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykd-syzZ4ZY&feature=related

Why, it's even my fault that they refuse to cooperate with anyone.
Well, they keep telling people that they want nuclear energy for peaceful purposes. They were also willing to deal with the Brazilian and Turkish governments and sent some of their nuclear material to Turkey. One of the motivations of the Turkish and Brazilian governments was to defuse the situation between Iran and the West and to prevent unnecessary war. Their agreement seems to have relieved Iran of some potentially dangerous Uranium.

However, and surprise, surprise, the US got pretty upset about this deal. I guess, the whole affair went against the image the US and its allies wanted to project about Iran. I just hope that the Brazilian and Turkish leaders do not pay dearly for what they did "behind their masters' back", so to speak.

Have a look for yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leaXVpYa36k

That looks like co-operation to me, doesn't it to you?

Maybe when we finally put NK in their place for attacking their neighbors, that will be my fault too?
In view of the fact that the FALSE FLAG, Gulf of Tonkin incident was used to wage full scale war on Vietnam by the US government of the time, one has to be very careful whenever similar incidents occur.

Here is Republican Congressman Ron Paul referring to this incident in context with the situation with Iran:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d8MIENVtKw&feature=related

I bet it's also our fault the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor

Some say that Japan was provoked into an attack that the higher levels of US command knew was coming.

and we're the reason Germany invaded Poland, too?
I wouldn't know about that but some US banks did fund some of Hitler's war machine.

Why would I debate with you? You lack even the most basic debating skills and you have brought up every logical fallacy known to man. I think I'll just continue to mock your crackpot theories. It's more fun.
The good news for me is that you "mock" out of fear and ignorance. That means I am on the right track.;)

Your dismissive and non-fact based- confrontational approach is very transparent. You just blindly dismiss and slander. That is a good sign as you seem to be "blinking" first.......

To use a common quote... You can't argue with crazy. :D
I will leave the "common" quotes to you.

Hardwork108
06-02-2010, 08:17 PM
another one that would fit him....."you can't fix stupid" i kinda skimmed his last post... was getting short on time from work....
"Work"?????

You mean you actually have a job? Has this anything to do with some Obama campaign in lines with help the retards for "a better world", or something like that?

i can give you cliff notes of it drake....

"blah, blah, blah, U.S. gov. NWO, my kung fu better, you dumb because you lift weights and don't do internals, i hate MMA, meathead, conspiracy of 911, etc., etc." and that's about the extent of his rants....

Wow, your attention span is on the same lines as that of Drake, perhaps you can ask him for a job as US Military Intelligence Officer's assistant? You do have military experience, don't you? LOL

notanexit
06-02-2010, 08:22 PM
How did 2 planes bring down 3 buildings?Is that a conspiracy?Why do you avoid this fact?

Hardwork108
06-02-2010, 11:20 PM
How did 2 planes bring down 3 buildings?Is that a conspiracy?Why do you avoid this fact?

He will probably say that the third building came down as a result of sympathy pains for the other two buildings. LOL

Dragonzbane76
06-03-2010, 03:29 AM
"Work"?????

You mean you actually have a job? Has this anything to do with some Obama campaign in lines with help the retards for "a better world", or something like that?

of course i work dip sh!t... not everyone can live in there mom's basement like you....:)

Wow, your attention span is on the same lines as that of Drake, perhaps you can ask him for a job as US Military Intelligence Officer's assistant? You do have military experience, don't you? LOL

has nothing to do with attention span... if you've read one of your posts you've read them all. same regurgitated spam over and over.

M. experience. no thanks i already work for the gov. in a different sector. :p

Drake
06-03-2010, 04:06 AM

Because it has already been discussed ad nauseum?

notanexit
06-03-2010, 06:22 AM
Because it has already been discussed ad nauseum?I missed that discussion.Please explain sir.You have no problem repeating over and over about how HW108 is crazy and name calling.2 planes,3 buildings fall,tell us how it happened.

Drake
06-03-2010, 07:15 AM
I missed that discussion.Please explain sir.You have no problem repeating over and over about how HW108 is crazy and name calling.2 planes,3 buildings fall,tell us how it happened.

Sure. Upon collapse of the North Tower, debris fell on the nearby WTC 7. Fires broke out, and as a result, structural integrity failed, causing the eventual collapse at 5:21pm, a good seven and half hours later. This was all visually and forensically confirmed.

Aside from made up stories and rampant speculation, do you have a better, proven, explanation? I mean.... it's not like people SAW this happen, or that it was CONFIRMED later on.

Again...this is typical Maoist stragety. You offer nothing but "HEEEEEY MAAAYBE IT WAS DEE GUBMENT!", laying the burden of proof, which falls upon you, instead upon those who do not have to DISPROVE your guesswork.

Take a logic class, you two... you sound like little kids.

Drake
06-03-2010, 07:17 AM
"Work"?????

Get your quotes right. Dragon said that... not me.

And I already have an excellent team of analysts. Besides, Dragon has a real job. You are ambiguously "self-employed".

Hardwork108
06-03-2010, 01:28 PM
of course i work dip sh!t...
That means that someone gave you a job? My god, some people are just too charitable....LOL

not everyone can live in there mom's basement like you....:)

Interesting, my mother lives one continent away from me and you keep insisting that she doesn't.....Do you have any mommy issues? LOL

And by the way, how is life in the basement of that nice charitable person who employed you, presumable out of pity?

has nothing to do with attention span... if you've read one of your posts you've read them all. same regurgitated spam over and over.
Yet, you read everyone of my posts and you attempting to "debunk" them without really understanding the major issues, is really funny. I mean really, it must be lonely, and you must have a real tough time in that empty head of yours!

M. experience. no thanks i already work for the gov. in a different sector. :p

Interesting......:rolleyes:

Hardwork108
06-03-2010, 02:02 PM
Get your quotes right. Dragon said that... not me.
And my post was directed at him.

And I already have an excellent team of analysts.
That might explain in part why you are so anal in your responses....;)

Besides, Dragon has a real job. You are ambiguously "self-employed".
So, nowadays being self employed is bad, but if you work for an utterly corrupt government then you have a "real job"????

Are we now persecuting people who are self employed and not government employed?????

Again, I don't know about you, but that sounds very MAOIST to me!!!!!

Drake you really must attempt to see the big picture of what is happening to your country. The current system was in the works for many, many decades and has sneaked in a way that the majority of people have not realized. Don't think that your compartmentalized job, where you are only told what is relevant to what you are doing, is going to make you aware of the bigger picture.

You are like every other soldier on this earth, that is you are indoctrinated into the system that you are employed to protect.

Indoctrination is brainwashing, and yes I know, everyone is too bright to be brainwashed, but your behavior speaks for itself. Calling everyone who disagrees with the official version of government events, "mad", "terrorists", "as bad as terrorists", "Maoists":rolleyes:, etc, reflects the type of persecution that Hitler's nazi's would carry out to enpower their regime and get rid of their opposition.

Unfortunately, the current political waves in the US (and some European countries) are beginning to reflect the Nazi era in Germany. In the 1930's the threat was from the Jews and the Communists, where the regime took out its enemies and any other person they saw as a threat by labeling them (sometimes falsely) and picking them off.

Nowadays, in the US and UK for example, the approach of, "you are either with us or against us" when it comes to the War On Terrorism" seems to parallel Nazi and even Stalinist, mentality. So, currently we have the "threats" from "terrorists", "gloval warming", "epidemics and pandemics", etc and the governments do their best to take away people's freedom and rights, to fight these FANTASY threats.

SIMILARLY to Nazism (Communism), your government has increased its size immensely through "rescuing" of huge industrial corporations. For example, your automobile industry is owned by the government now.

Why? Because of bailouts and rescue packages that resulted from the economic crisis. Why was there an economic crisis originating in the richest nations on earth (and not the poorest ones)? Because the source of this crisis are the same PRIVATE banking cartels that own your ass, lock stock and barrel, and to whom your country, probably the richest country on earth, owes trillions of dollars to.

Why, do the riches nations owe trillions of dollars to private banks? Shouldn't rich nations, such as rich people, be able to have good lives without such humongous debts? Yes, of course they can, if their political systems are not corrupt to the core and working for those same banking cartels!

Now, look at what Mr puppet (to the banks) President Obama is doing as the days go by, as he is continuing to spend money that the country does not have - that is he is borrowing more to make his government even bigger. Would this kind of action benefit the US citizens? Of course not, every one knows that, just as everyone knows that you cannot keep borrowing money if you are under an impossible debt to start with. So, why is Obama continuing to do so????

The answer: because he is ultimately employed by the private banking cartel, whose aim is to control as much of the world that they can, and the best way to control anyone or any nation is to drown them in debts!

So, and again, WAKE UP!

Hardwork108
06-03-2010, 03:30 PM
Sure. Upon collapse of the North Tower, debris fell on the nearby WTC 7. Fires broke out, and as a result, structural integrity failed, causing the eventual collapse at 5:21pm, a good seven and half hours later. This was all visually and forensically confirmed.
That official confirmation was on the same lines of, "Lee Harvey Oswald and his 'magic bullet' during the "enquiry" on Kennedy's assassination. I don't think that even you believe the official version of that tragic event!

So a building that had some burning debris fall on it came down in its own foot print as if imploded by well placed explosives. And this happened after the two other burning (on higher floors) building came down in their foot prints as well? LOL

Aside from made up stories and rampant speculation, do you have a better, proven, explanation? I mean.... it's not like people SAW this happen, or that it was CONFIRMED later on.

Well, it seems that people SAW a building being imploded down as any other building that has explosives placed in the right places would. As a result, the so called CONFIRMATION is not worth the paper it was written on.

Interesting view you have. So why use specially trained explosive experts and spend money on powerful explosive charges when you can just set relatively small fires to a building and bring them down on their foot prints? LOL

Again...this is typical Maoist stragety. You offer nothing but "HEEEEEY MAAAYBE IT WAS DEE GUBMENT!", laying the burden of proof, which falls upon you, instead upon those who do not have to DISPROVE your guesswork.
Don't kid yourself, the burden of proof is still on the government/authorities/intelligence agencies, and if the system was not so corrupt there would have been many people including GW Bush, D!ck(Head) Cheney, Donald Rumsfield, just to name a few, passing the rest of their miserable lives in jail and having their @sses drilled on regular basis by the bigger members of their prison community.

However, I guess we will have to wait a few more years for things to clear up completely as far as 9-11 is concerned, and the good news is that the official version is falling apart as we speak, resulting in desperate acts from the authorities, which include the labeling of those who question the official version of 9-11, as TERRORISTS"...LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL.....TALK ABOUT DESPERATE FEAR!!!!!

Take a logic class, you two... you sound like little kids.
You are the kid in this story, as you base your "logic" on FLAWED information and a manipulated mindset!

Drake
06-03-2010, 03:49 PM
Burden of proof fallacy again. Ad hominem attacks. Presumptions without facts.

With all of this spare time, maybe you should study critical thinking?

Dragonzbane76
06-03-2010, 04:31 PM
again....lol:p

Dragonzbane76
06-03-2010, 04:33 PM
Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76
M. experience. no thanks i already work for the gov. in a different sector.

Interesting......

not really....:rolleyes:

Dragonzbane76
06-03-2010, 04:35 PM

original thought would be another area he should endevor onto.

Hardwork108
06-03-2010, 04:39 PM
Burden of proof fallacy again. Ad hominem attacks. Presumptions without facts.

You are the one avoiding the issues.

You are basically saying that you are in the military service of the government and you are going to accept their version of events and "proofs", etc.

You are saying that you trust them completely because presumably they are a bunch of great and caring human beings and they would not purposefully instigate false flag operations (even when the US government has admitted to them in the past), nor would they instigate mass murder and mass looting of sovereign nations.

Well, personally , I don't believe that anyone is stupid enough to believe the above presumption, so the other alternative is that you agree with false flag operations where US citizens are murdered by their own government; you agree to wars where natural resources of sovereign nations are looted, while their citizens are mass murdered; you agree with the NWO, and finally you believe that the means justify the ends for this agenda, as a result, you do your best to slander anyone who shows the scam for what it is.

So, you will go on blindly to deny that anything is wrong and will protect the government agenda by making slanderous remarks at anyone who points to the immense corruption in the power structure in the US (and other Western governments).

Your agenda is very transparent. You just slander and slander and dismiss any evidence given to you. I provided you with a lot of food for thought about Iran and its supposed "nuclear thread". Yet you ignored them. What you are doing is a valid propaganda technique, that is, ignore the truth and the facts, and just keep repeating the lies and slander anyone who points to the truth.

So I guess your trainers did not mess up on that aspect of your training. Kudos to them.....:rolleyes:

Hardwork108
06-03-2010, 04:46 PM
original thought would be another area he should endevor onto.

Interesting point of view. You and Drake pass your time protecting or regurgitating government propaganda, and then you accuse me of not having an original thought...LOL

Hey, if there were awards for Bird Brain of year in these forums, I believe that you, Drake, Dave Ross and David Jamieson would share that award year after year...LOL

Dragonzbane76
06-03-2010, 04:50 PM
HW8 protecting himself from the alien wave beams.... nice of you to post pics of yourself on the net. :)

http://t4toby.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/tinfoilhat.jpg

Drake
06-03-2010, 05:28 PM
I address the issues. You just have trouble handling the truth. You ignore the fact that you are essentially committing every logical error in the book, and when you are faced with that, you, who have never spent a day of your life in the military, and probably not even the US, resort to calling me brainwashed.

Did it ever occur to you that I simply get tired of answering the same lunatic ravings time and time again? You haven't said anything new in months. Why am I the one who has to keep answering these same questions? Maybe I should spend my days watching youtube videos and writing essay sized posts? Wait... I can't. I have a job.

Go back to destroying our rainforests and wiping out endanged species, South American. But of course...you'll surely argue that passive acceptance isn't acceptance. :)

Hardwork108
06-03-2010, 05:55 PM
HW8 protecting himself from the alien wave beams.... nice of you to post pics of yourself on the net. :)

http://t4toby.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/tinfoilhat.jpg

Hey, why in the world would I have a picture taken with you, let alone post it on the internet???? LOL

Anyway, thanks for posting a picture of yourself with that man (Drake?), as it proves to the other posters what I suspected all along.

That is, you are nothing but a P USSY! Lol.

Hardwork108
06-03-2010, 06:19 PM
I address the issues. You just have trouble handling the truth. You ignore the fact that you are essentially committing every logical error in the book, and when you are faced with that, you, who have never spent a day of your life in the military, and probably not even the US, resort to calling me brainwashed.

You ARE brainwashed, but as all brainwashed people, you will be the last one to realize that!

Did it ever occur to you that I simply get tired of answering the same lunatic ravings time and time again?
If so, then why do you always jump into threads that discuss serious political truths and do your best to slander what is being said by ridiculing concepts that are way above your brainwashed head.

I mean, I don' t recall evern inviting you into my discussion threads, but you feel obliged to enter and slander and spread your crappy dis-information. That points to you having an AGENDA! Now, you can hide behind insults and lies all you want, but you can't hide your agenda when you enter threads and make a fool out of yourself, without being invited.

So, stop acting like you were invited here to answer some questions!!!

You haven't said anything new in months.

That would be because facts don't change to entertain the brain dead members of the society!!

Why am I the one who has to keep answering these same questions? Maybe I should spend my days watching youtube videos
You will learn a lot more about the world if you did, because the mainstream media is controlled by the same people who have brainwashed you!

and writing essay sized posts?
I would not dare demand such suicidal measures of your fragile attention span.....LOL

...WaitI can't. I have a job.
Well, on the plus side, the less people doing jobs like you would mean more innocent people staying alive in other parts of the world, but then why kid ourselves, because, even though you have that job of yours, you seem to manage to be on the internet all day, spreading dis-information here in this forum and perhaps all over the internet....

Go back to destroying our rainforests and wiping out endanged species, South American.

"Our rainforests"? Oh,no are there any plans to invade the Amazones????? Come on tell me!!!! I mean I know that the US has got a food hold on the Brazilian side of that rainforest through political manipulation, but I was not aware that you might be planning to invade Brazil....:eek:

But, I understand why you would do that, I mean the Brazilian president made a deal with Iran in the interest of peace (a fact that you avoided from a previous post of mine). On top of that the Brazilian president has a beard, that must mean that he is connected to Al Queda. It must be true that you, Drake, have been told by intelligence soures that the Brazilian president is closet Muslim fanatic.

And anyone who says otherwise, is a MAOIST....LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL

But of course...you'll surely argue that passive acceptance isn't acceptance. :)
Who said that I don't feel the same way about the destruction of forests as I do about destruction of thousands of human lifes!!!! And I don't, I care more about human lives but I am also concerned about the destruction of OUR rainforests, as that will effect human lives too.

Hey, North American, don't refer to me as South American!!! If you want to be demeaning towards me then remember that your goverment has been responsible in the installation of murderous Banana Republics on this continent, where they removed democratically elected leaders and replaced them with viscious dictators, read: Brazil and Chile, just for two examples.

I love to see you deny that fact......LOL!!!!!

Dragonzbane76
06-03-2010, 06:56 PM
Hey, why in the world would I have a picture taken with you, let alone post it on the internet???? LOL

Anyway, thanks for posting a picture of yourself with that man (Drake?), as it proves to the other posters what I suspected all along.

That is, you are nothing but a P USSY! Lol.

you must be illiterate or something...but i never expect anything less from you.

and your nothing but a nazi pedo douchbag tinfoil wearing idiot, so i guess i got the lesser of the evils.
anyways what's wrong with PVssy...ahhh you must be allergic to it... your h0m0 tendencies coming out. :)

Drake
06-03-2010, 07:15 PM
I like how HW blames the US for his own peoples' murderous history, disregard for the environment, and general ineptitude. Take some responsibility. And negotiatating with terrorists isn't exactly a great accomplishment...

Did your leader and Iran's deny the holocaust together in a nice group hug?

Hardwork108
06-03-2010, 07:58 PM
you must be illiterate or something...but i never expect anything less from you.
You are the one who does not understand the political issues of the day even after, I very kindly, write them up for you, time and again.....

and your nothing but a nazi pedo douchbag tinfoil wearing idiot, so i guess i got the lesser of the evils.
LOL, just LOL!

A little upset, aren't we? LOL

Again, you and your fellow brown nosed government buddy, Drake, have to decide between Nazi and Maoist......LOL

anyways what's wrong with PVssy...
Who said that there was anything wrong with p ussy. Just that you are one...LOL!

ahhh you must be allergic to it...your h0m0 tendencies coming out
That would be difficult because I get more p ussy than most of the forum members here put together....;):D

Hardwork108
06-03-2010, 08:28 PM
I like how HW blames the US for his own peoples' murderous history, disregard for the environment, and general ineptitude. Take some responsibility.
Great way to avoid the facts and repeat the lies.

The US "took out" honest and caring, democratically elected leaders and replaced them with murderous puppet dictators, while preaching democracy, freedom and justice to the rest of the world. These facts are known facts, and they include the Coup detat in Chile and Brazil, the latter being a flourishing democracy with an up and coming economy, before the US intervention.

After the US backed leadership change, Brazil slid into a viscious dictatorship and economic decline, largely due to extortionate debts to your own employers, the private banking cartels (who own your @ss, lock, stock and barrel).

Luckily, recently the Brazilian economy seems to be doing very well and is not so effected by the international crisis. However, I would not be surprised if the US and/or the UK "security services" put an end to that!

And negotiatating with terrorists isn't exactly a great accomplishment...

That is funny, I don't recall the Brazilian president negotiating with the US government....
Oh, you mean so called Islamic Terrorists? Oh, I see...

Again, you try in vain to spread mis-information, but you are very transparent due to your rather low level of intelligence.

What actually happened was that Iran was brought to a negotiating table and agreed to be relieved of some its more dangerous nuclear material, which was sent to Turkey. That was a relief for a lot of people, because they saw that Iran could negotiate and make concessions.

Of course, you are not happy about this, because you and your leaders (ultimately the private banking cartels, that own your @ss, lock, stock and barrel) are looking for excuses to bomb Iran to the stone age and to directly control (rob) their vast oil resources.

Incidentally, Iran is one of the few remaining countries on the face of this planet that does not have a PRIVATE CENTRAL BANK belonging to the network of the private banking cartels (including the so called "Federal" Reserve) that run most of the world economy.

The other countries whose central banks are not part of this mafia, include, North Korea and Libya, that just happen to be on the "terrorist" list of countries as written by the US government (the employees of the private banking cartel, that own your ass, lock, stock and barrel).

Did your leader and Iran's deny the holocaust together in a nice group hug?

Hey, if they did, then you can always blame the next false flag terrorist attack on Brazil. For one, the Brazilian leader, president Lula has a beard, just like all those big bad Islamic religious (CIA assets) "terrorist" leaders that are shown on TV regularly, promising to bring death and mayhem to the West.

Of course, we can't forget that there are just about enough idiots in the armed forces who would believe the official version of a plane hijack by thong wearing Brazilian Islamic terrorist women, who smash an aircraft into the Pentagon or perhaps even the Disney World...LOL

The news reports will say that they were sympathizers to the Islamic cause and now that many imbecile idiots believe that heavy drinking, drug taking and womanizing Islamic terrorists could could launch suicide attacks against them on 9-11, then the Brazilian terrorist version will be a relatively believable and easiy to swallow...LOL

Look Drake, the fact that you come out and ignore the facts and keep repeating your dis-information, is beginning to make you look like the simpleton prat that you are. I would suggest that you are the Nazi or the Maoist (take your pick) and you fall in line with the ever increasing size of your government and their meddling in the private affairs of the US citizens, not to mention the fact that they are continuing to use fear mongering - wether from "terrorists":rolleyes:, or Global Warming:rolleyes: (a total and utter con-job) or anything else, to tear the right of common citizens into shreds.

So do surf the internet and do your best to slander and shut people up, but as far as 9-11, the Global Warming scam and the pandemic threats:rolleyes: are concerned, the CAT IS TRULY OUT OF THE BAG, no matter what you or your fellow brown nosed colleagues do to discredit the information!

And now I will sit down and just, LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL, and thank you for all the laughs.:)

Having said that, I am sure that in the past the average government employee was much more intelligent than what they are hiring now, but then, the agenda is at a crucial stage now and the powers that be would not want to risk rebellion amongst their own number, so I guess they must have been hiring people of low intelligence recently.

Boy those elite and establishment people are clever and extremely intelligent, I will give them that......

notanexit
06-03-2010, 11:58 PM

Take a logic class, you two... you sound like little kids.A fire?That's your answer?You're kidding right?WTC 7 is about seven blocks away from the main towers.Why didn't the other buildings around the area fall down?By the way the lease holder Larry Silvertein(who received billions in insurance money)admitted that he had the building "pulled".Is he a conspiracy theorist?What about the engineers who've gathered together to say it was impossible for a fire to bring down that building?Let me guess,they're crazy too!!

notanexit
06-04-2010, 12:05 AM
Drake's purpose on this thread is to keep people from looking into this info on their own.He fears people thinking for themselves and forming their own conclusions.He is afraid of people who don't buy into the gov't lies and propaganda.That's why he tries so hard to discredit HW108.

Hardwork108
06-04-2010, 01:25 AM
Drake's purpose on this thread is to keep people from looking into this info on their own.He fears people thinking for themselves and forming their own conclusions.He is afraid of people who don't buy into the gov't lies and propaganda.That's why he tries so hard to discredit HW108.

You hit the nail on the head! :)

Drake is trying too hard to discredit any alternative view to that of the official fantasy version of what happened on 9-11, and in doing so, he is looking stupider by each post.....LOL

Hardwork108
06-04-2010, 02:35 AM
Two more "Terrorist" nations for Drake to bomb in the near future:

http://presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=128865&sectionid=351020104

Dragonzbane76
06-04-2010, 03:25 AM
That would be difficult because I get more p ussy than most of the forum members here put together....

haha just because you lust after ross and many others here doesn't equate to
p ussy. that spartan training you recieved as a "young" lad shining through. So was your teacher gentle or rough the first time?? haha I see it's shaped the person you are. :cool:

as you haven't seemed to realize I won't get into politics with you, why? I don't care what your point of view is that's why, your nothing but an idiot whom pushes your views on others. An idiot that wouldn't know his left nut from his right. an idiot that completely misses the point half the time and continues to blather on and on regurgitating the same carp over and over thinking youtube is a credible source never sites hard fact and continues his "Jihad" towards us lowly beings on here. haha good luck. you think to try pulling me into your watered down conspiracy crap when all I'm doing in this thread is wasting my time and yours. But it makes the day go by faster watching you be a total douchbag. :p

Dragonzbane76
06-04-2010, 03:27 AM
Again, you and your fellow brown nosed government buddy, Drake, have to decide between Nazi and Maoist......LOL

haha... what does it matter your both for all i care.

Drake
06-04-2010, 04:45 AM
And look who's trying to silence the opposing viewpoints with insults and slander now... hypocrites. :D

Hardwork108
06-04-2010, 07:29 AM
haha just because you lust after ross and many others here doesn't equate to
p ussy. that spartan training you recieved as a "young" lad shining through. So was your teacher gentle or rough the first time?? haha I see it's shaped the person you are. :cool:

as you haven't seemed to realize I won't get into politics with you, why? I don't care what your point of view is that's why, your nothing but an idiot whom pushes your views on others. An idiot that wouldn't know his left nut from his right. an idiot that completely misses the point half the time and continues to blather on and on regurgitating the same carp over and over thinking youtube is a credible source never sites hard fact and continues his "Jihad" towards us lowly beings on here. haha good luck. you think to try pulling me into your watered down conspiracy crap when all I'm doing in this thread is wasting my time and yours. But it makes the day go by faster watching you be a total douchbag. :p

Your post is incoherent and nervous, but as always, my suggestion to you is to get a life and try to get laid once in a while (in your case once a year should be an improvement), or at least find a decent job.;)

Hardwork108
06-04-2010, 07:31 AM
And look who's trying to silence the opposing viewpoints with insults and slander now... hypocrites. :D

Can you kindly point us to the "slander"?

Anyway, you are just getting a taste of your own medicine, old boy..........

Drake
06-04-2010, 07:55 AM
Sure. Read any of your last posts.

Dragonzbane76
06-04-2010, 10:50 AM
Your post is incoherent and nervous, but as always, my suggestion to you is to get a life and try to get laid once in a while (in your case once a year should be an improvement), or at least find a decent job.

suggest away... but i'm very comfortable in my life.

I would suggest for yourself to partake in getting laid as well but I would be condeming some young boy out there to pedo hell. And i wouldn't want that on my karma.

my jobs fine thanks... just a little boring sometimes, but banter with you livens things up some. :p

Hardwork108
06-04-2010, 07:53 PM
suggest away... but i'm very comfortable in my life.
That is what all nuts say, before they take a gun and shoot a bunch innocent people to death. So, get some help, or look some female company....

I would suggest for yourself to partake in getting laid
I am way ahead of you (as always). There are plenty sexy ladies in my life.;)

as well but I would be condeming some young boy out there to pedo hell. And i wouldn't want that on my karma.
IMHO, you should keep your gay fantasies to yourself and see a shrink, not to mention, and as always, get laid (with a woman, of course).

my jobs fine thanks... just a little boring sometimes,
It shows....LOL

You should perhaps consider joining Drake's squad of brainwashed zombies. That way you can turn your life around and feel like you are having fun and games while murdering innocent citizens of other sovereign nations.

Hey, if you get lucky, you might even get to interrogate and torture a fellow American citizen under the guise of preventing, or War on, "terrorism".....Just imagine the number of Islamic, not to mention Maoist-Nazis, hiding under your beds, and in cattle ranches in Montana...:rolleyes:

but banter with you livens things up some. :p
Well, it livens things up for me for sure, even though it makes you look like a complete and utter clueless idiot...LOL

Hardwork108
06-04-2010, 08:00 PM
Sure. Read any of your last posts.

What you don't get is that it is OK for us smart and awake people to insult evil idiots like you,but it is not OK for you to insult and slander people who are telling the truth about current events that virtually effect the lives of everyone living on this planet!

Your agenda has been exposed Mr Drake. So, before you take your leave from this thread, I would like to say a few things to you:

You are protecting a system and an agenda that is aiming to destroy the Constitutional rights of every American citizen, while at the same time murdering hundreds and thousands of people across the Globe.

Just remember that if the ruling classes are successful in their agenda then you are going to have your children living their lives as nothing more than micro-chipped slaves in a World Communist (Maoist?) dictatorship!

SHAME ON YOU!

Drake
06-04-2010, 09:48 PM
*yawn* Something new, please... you are becoming boring to me...

Dragonzbane76
06-04-2010, 09:50 PM
That is what all nuts say, before they take a gun and shoot a bunch innocent people to death. So, get some help, or look some female company....

i would say the same for you but female companionship is not your cup of tea it seems.... little boys and closets are the closest thing you have. ;)

I am way ahead of you (as always). There are plenty sexy ladies in my life. young brazilian trannies are not considered "ladies" in most parts of the world so please keep your pants on.

IMHO, you should keep your gay fantasies to yourself and see a shrink, not to mention, and as always, get laid (with a woman, of course).
very comfortable in my life as i explained for the billionth time... married and happy to a wonderful woman. As for gay fantasies i'll leave that for your realm you seem to have it covered.

Hey, if you get lucky, you might even get to interrogate and torture a fellow American citizen under the guise of preventing, or War on, "terrorism".....Just imagine the number of Islamic, not to mention Maoist-Nazis, hiding under your beds, and in cattle ranches in Montana...
haha talk about fantasies... you seem to have some very excentric ones.

Well, it livens things up for me for sure, even though it makes you look like a complete and utter clueless idiot...LOL i'm still amazed that you can even breath let alone put a sentence together... you suprise me every day. ;)

Hardwork108
06-04-2010, 10:43 PM
*yawn* Something new, please... you are becoming boring to me...

Yes, no chance of WAKING you up.........

Hardwork108
06-04-2010, 11:07 PM
i would say the same for you but female companionship is not your cup of tea it seems....
You are just jealous about my heterosexual hedonistic life style, you poor lonely man.....LOL

little boys and closets are the closest thing you have. ;)

Easy with the gay fantasies and why are you winking at me?:eek:

young brazilian trannies are not considered "ladies" in most parts of the world
Kindly keep your mother out of our discussion.:eek:

By the way, I don't live in Brazil. LOL!

Can't you get anything right?:rolleyes:

so please keep your pants on.
My pants are where they are supposed to be, so stop taking the fun away from my lady friends.

very comfortable in my life as i explained for the billionth time... married and happy to a wonderful woman.
"wonderful" does not necessarily mean sane! :D

As for gay fantasies
Keep them to yourself!!!!!!

i'll leave that for your realm you seem to have it covered.
Yet, you are the one who keeps bringing up the h0m0sexual fantasies....LOL

Your poor wife, no wonder she is having all those "problems".....

haha talk about fantasies...
And you do, a LOT, about your gay fantasies...........I really feel for your wife....by the way, are you a man-grappling fanatic just like your fellow knucklehead MMA-ists who infest these forums?

If so then try and take it easy on the grappling for a couple of weeks so that perhaps you can get over your fixation with gay themes......

you seem to have some very excentric ones.
Well, to be honest I have been known to indulge in threesome encounters with beautiful women.:D

However, don't be jealous, I am sure that if you try hard enough then you might get your friend Drake and NWO sympathiser, David Jamieson to join you for one...that way you can all celebrate the onset of your beloved New World Order, with a bang! LOL!

But, please, please, pleasse, if this ever happens, then keep the details to yourself and don't bring them here!!!!!!!

i'm still amazed that you can even breath let alone put a sentence together... you suprise me every day. ;)
And I am waiting to be amazed and surprised by you when, or more probably, IF you begin to understand the SERIOUS political issues discussed here and realise that you have nothing to contribute, and stop interrupting these discussions!

You obviously have a chip on your shoulder. You can deal with that on your own or just hide your head in your gay porn collection. You decide, but this thread's theme has nothing to do with your problems!

So, if you have nothing to contribute then don't troll the thread!

Thanks in advance....

Dragonzbane76
06-05-2010, 05:36 AM
And I am waiting to be amazed and surprised by you when, or more probably, IF you begin to understand the SERIOUS political issues discussed here and realise that you have nothing to contribute, and stop interrupting these discussions!

You obviously have a chip on your shoulder. You can deal with that on your own or just hide your head in your gay porn collection. You decide, but this thread's theme has nothing to do with your problems!

why would i want to understand your conspiracy theory dogma?? So i can sit around in my mom's basement like you and wear tinfoil hats, and preach on the internet to people about the end of days?

haha discussions.....is that what you call them?
Chip on my shoulder? like you have one for anything else besides what you do?

oh now your wanting a gay porn collection... like i said i'll leave that for your realm you seem to have it covered

Hardwork108
06-05-2010, 12:26 PM
why would i want to understand your conspiracy theory dogma?? So i can sit around in my mom's basement like you and wear tinfoil hats, and preach on the internet to people about the end of days?

haha discussions.....is that what you call them?
Chip on my shoulder? like you have one for anything else besides what you do?

oh now your wanting a gay porn collection... like i said i'll leave that for your realm you seem to have it covered
Again, you are blabbering incoherently and out of clueless ignorance. If the stuff I discuss does not interest you, then stay out of my threads, otherwise you are no better than Mr Drake.......

Dragonzbane76
06-05-2010, 12:50 PM
Again, you are blabbering incoherently and out of clueless ignorance. If the stuff I discuss does not interest you, then stay out of my threads, otherwise you are no better than Mr Drake.......

so i can waste your time...:) your the one whom responds to me. 2 way street last i heard.

Hardwork108
06-05-2010, 01:16 PM
Leaving aside the "fun and games" with the cognitively challenged trolls of this forum, and going back to the subject matter of this thread, I would like to again stress that many people are waking up to the true nature of world politics and true power structure of governments.

Many citizens of the world are realizing that words such as "Democracy", "Justice", "Freedom" are just catch words used to mislead the masses into manipulated directions and even a false sense of security, while those leaders who use these sugar coated words are "screwing" them with contempt by the minute.

Yes, the ruling elite and their higher level politician - intellectual wh0res - have looked upon the common man (and woman) with contempt for centuries. The evidence of that is all over human history. Today, things are not different. The general population is suffering from economic instability, crime, wars, extortionate taxation and insistent fear mongering propaganda, and all this in the First World countries, the RICHEST countries in the world, where people should be having less costly lives in nations whose RICH economies are not being bankrupt by the private banking cartels.

Have a look at the US and UK, which are among the top richest countries in the world. Look at the cost of living; their extortionate taxation systems; their clamp downs on their own citizen's freedoms; the culture of fear used to herd the masses into accepting wars and more infringments on their freedoms, including the acceptance of an ever increasing surveillance society .

Many people are waking up to this but sooner or later this system will collapse, but this must happen sooner, rather than later, because the later this collapse happens then more intense and difficult this "ride" will be.

The original title of this thread, asks how can KUNG FU help against the criminals running our nations, the answer would be that genuine TCMA training will eventually help you look inwards and that in time will help people awake from INSIDE. Read: spiritual intelligence. A general calm mind is the first step to eventually seeing the bigger picture of life in general.

Obviously there are others waking up through other means but looking inside and being in touch with what our human self is all about, helps immensely, because once we do that then we will not be conned into believing statements like, "it has always been that way, and humans love war and killing", etc.

Most humans that I know want to work hard and have stable lives so that they can enjoy their time on this earth with family and friends. Most wars happen through manipulation of the masses, and greed of the ruling classes, who then use the same masses (through propaganda, including fear mongering) as cannon fodder. One can see this when one looks at recent wars.

Wether we like it or not, the system is run by psychopaths who have their own agendas while they feed the masses their usual diet of lies and fear stimulation, mixed with the usual BS about "Democracy", "Justice" and "Freedom", just to keep the simpler minds in a clueless docile state.

I am not sure why many people are suddenly waking up to this world manipulation, but they ARE, so I am personally optimistic towards the future, even though I realize that we might be headed for times of turmoil, because no matter how much the system lies, they cannot convince people who live in filthy rich industrialized countries some of whom, like the US, have immense natural resources, that "the economy is bad and they have to pay more taxes" nor that it is OK to have hungry and homeless people in rich countries, because there is just not enough money for the government to help citizens living in the richest nations on earth, but there are always trillions of dollars for bailouts of banks, corporations and of course for fighting illegal wars (where the citizens are used as cannon fodder), to steal resources and make money for those same business interests, that the government keeps bailing out!!!

People are also asking why the richest nations on earth are owing trillions to the private banking system who are paid extortionate interests by the governments extorting taxes from their hard working citizens.

People are asking about who really owns these banking and corporate cartels. People are realizing more and more that the reason things don't improve, no matter what politicians running for office, may promise, is that the leaders are not there for the people as they are just business department managers that are selected to take care of the business interests of the banking cartels. By the same token, the US President is the president of the USA Corporation, that is owned lock, stock and barrel, by the same business interests.

Who are the real shareholders of the USA Corporation? I bet if you find out the identities of the shareholders of the Federal Reserve, then you will know who really owns and runs this dictatorship, and I wouldn't be surprised that at least some of the owners are related to the same people that the US fought an "independence" war against.....but, perhaps that is just me............

Anyway, people are asking more and more questions, and that is because they are WAKING UP!

Drake
06-05-2010, 05:35 PM
Man, if you invested even a quarter of the time you spent rambling on these boards, you'd probably have discovered the cure for cancer by now.

Hardwork108
06-05-2010, 05:47 PM
Man, if you invested even a quarter of the time you spent rambling on these boards, you'd probably have discovered the cure for cancer by now.
Are you still with us, little boy?

Dragonzbane76
06-06-2010, 04:38 AM

Don't you know the NWO made cancer so it could keep the populations under control. lol...:p

WHATS YOU GOINA DO WHEN THE CANCER RUNS WILD OVER YOU??

http://friendsoftheprogram.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/hogannwo.jpg

notanexit
06-06-2010, 06:20 AM
Don't you know the NWO made cancer so it could keep the populations under control. lol...:p

WHATS YOU GOINA DO WHEN THE CANCER RUNS WILD OVER YOU??

http://friendsoftheprogram.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/hogannwo.jpgWell actually some the ingredients and chemicals in our food,household products,etc have been proven to cause cancer.You know,things like cigarettes.The joke is on you... Lol!!!

Dragonzbane76
06-06-2010, 07:44 AM
cig. are a choice... not a food. Hell they said everything causes cancer at some point then they change there minds and say no its good for you. bunch of crap.

MasterKiller
06-06-2010, 02:17 PM
http://acidcow.com/pics/20091229/picdump_118_115.jpg

Hardwork108
06-06-2010, 03:37 PM
cig. are a choice... not a food. Hell they said everything causes cancer at some point then they change there minds and say no its good for you. bunch of crap.

Cigs are narcotics!

There are unhealthy amounts of chemicals in our food chain, for example, Fluoride, Aspartame, Mono Sodium Glutomate as well other artificial colorants and preservatives.

They are unhealthy chemicals and the increase in use of this stuff correlates with higher cancer, heartattack, diabetes, etc. (including some mysterious diseases that no one can explain) rates in the First World industrialized countries.

Lets not forget the pesticides that also cancer causing, yet nobody is banning them or at requiring the corporations that use them to come up with better alternatives, and NO, we will not all starve to death (read: more fear mongering) if we stop using cancer causing chemicals in our pesticides (or food)!

However, as long as there is more money to be made from the treatment of the diseases caused by these chemicals than actually curing them, then we are going to have things continue the way they are now.

And yes, population "control" is another reason for the existance of these chemicals in our food chain. Or do you believe that "government" systems that are OPENLY involved in peddling arms and provoking wars and mass murders all over the planet, will not be morally inclined to do such things, which include the control of distribution of ILLEGAL narcotics (see the "War on Drugs":rolleyes: efforts of US and Western allies in Colombia and Afghanistan!)?

The problem is that many (not, all) people are too dumbed down with official propaganda. Incidenatlly, this dumbing down includes the use of food additives!!!

So, take it easy on the Aspartame and Fluoride (and other) products!

Hardwork108
06-06-2010, 03:43 PM
http://acidcow.com/pics/20091229/picdump_118_115.jpg

Correct me if I am wrong, but I could have sworn that you mentioned before that you are or were in the military? Is this true?

Drake
06-06-2010, 08:49 PM
Cigs are narcotics!

There are unhealthy amounts of chemicals in our food chain, for example, Fluoride, Aspartame, Mono Sodium Glutomate as well other artificial colorants and preservatives.

They are unhealthy chemicals and the increase in use of this stuff correlates with higher cancer, heartattack, diabetes, etc. (including some mysterious diseases that no one can explain) rates in the First World industrialized countries.

Lets not forget the pesticides that also cancer causing, yet nobody is banning them or at requiring the corporations that use them to come up with better alternatives, and NO, we will not all starve to death (read: more fear mongering) if we stop using cancer causing chemicals in our pesticides (or food)!

However, as long as there is more money to be made from the treatment of the diseases caused by these chemicals than actually curing them, then we are going to have things continue the way they are now.

And yes, population "control" is another reason for the existance of these chemicals in our food chain. Or do you believe that "government" systems that are OPENLY involved in peddling arms and provoking wars and mass murders all over the planet, will not be morally inclined to do such things, which include the control of distribution of ILLEGAL narcotics (see the "War on Drugs":rolleyes: efforts of US and Western allies in Colombia and Afghanistan!)?

The problem is that many (not, all) people are too dumbed down with official propaganda. Incidenatlly, this dumbing down includes the use of food additives!!!

So, take it easy on the Aspartame and Fluoride (and other) products!

Nobody is making anyone eat Ho-Hos. If you want to eat processed food, then enjoy. I am reaping the wonderful benefits of living in a free society, and I'm buying my food straight from the farm. I know my farmer, seen the dairy cows that give me milk, and even got a walk through of how they treat my raw milk.

Funny how you associate global conspiracy with the fact that you stuff your face with crap. Drop the twinkie, fool, and try eating something leafy and green for a change. Don't blame the "evil guys behind the curtain" because you are too stupid to decide what is good for you to eat.

And I know... the "War on Drugs" directly affects your country's primary exports to the civilized world... so rant away.

Hardwork108
06-06-2010, 09:21 PM
Nobody is making anyone eat Ho-Hos. If you want to eat processed food, then enjoy. I am reaping the wonderful benefits of living in a free society, and I'm buying my food straight from the farm. I know my farmer, seen the dairy cows that give me milk, and even got a walk through of how they treat my raw milk.

Funny how you associate global conspiracy with the fact that you stuff your face with crap. Drop the twinkie, fool, and try eating something leafy and green for a change. Don't blame the "evil guys behind the curtain" because you are too stupid to decide what is good for you to eat.
Actually, personally speaking, I eat pretty good and I am careful with what I put into my body.

However, I believe that our (non) elected officials have an obligation to make sure that what goes into our food is safe!

Not too much to ask, I believe!

And I know... the "War on Drugs" directly affects your country's primary exports to the civilized world... so rant away.

Don't kid yourself, civilized people don't take drugs!

On the same token civilized people, don't sell them either!!!

You have missed the point, yet again!!!!

The REAL point is that the "War on Drugs" does NOT effect my country's exports to your country or probably any other Western country, just as it does not effect the amount heroin coming out of US controlled Afghanistan!!

Ask yourself why, Mr Drake!

The "War on Drugs", a catch term made popular (through endless repetition), is used to hoodwink the masses into believing that their rulers give a d@mn about their and their children's health, while those same authorities indulge in the drugs business as a matter of fact!

Ironically, George Bush senior, who I believe milked the "War on Drugs" slogan for what it was worth was himself involved in international drug trafficking.

Here have a look at the following and it comes from the horses mouth so to speak:

John Stockwell, former high level CIA operative talks about the drugs trade, the CIA, and of course, how can one discuss this subject without mentioning George Bush senior?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HTf4P2QItQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=junMyaNIzHI&feature=related

Of course, those who know the extent of the corruption we live in will know of former president Bill Clinton's involvement in the drugs business during his governor of Arkansas days and beyond.

Here, from various horses' mouths!!!!:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8438833120507357139#

The corruption is immense and unfortunately, you seem to be part of it!

Drake
06-06-2010, 09:26 PM
The US doesn't control anything in Afghanistan. The ANA and ANP barely does, if at all.

Edit: I know, because that's my next destination, and we won't control battlespace or anything there. Strictly training.

Hardwork108
06-06-2010, 09:33 PM
The US doesn't control anything in Afghanistan. The ANA and ANP barely does, if at all.

Edit: I know, because that's my next destination, and we won't control battlespace or anything there. Strictly training.

Way to avoid the serious points made!!!!

That is the best that you can do to respond to very serious allegations?????

The US controls enough in Afghanistan to install a puppet government. There are thousands of troops there. Many of them are dying needlessly, and killing needlessly. What is all this for, then?

Weren't "Al Quaeda" supposed to be behind the heroin trade "poisoning our children"? Thousands of innocent human being dead on both sides and the heroin crop in Afghanistan has increased!!!!

Just look at the links I provided to enlighten yourself to what you are a part of....

Drake
06-06-2010, 09:43 PM
You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. We know who controls the opium trade...it isn't AQ. If you are going to make up evil gov't stories, then get it right.

Hardwork108
06-06-2010, 10:07 PM
You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.
Oh really?

From your quick response it seems that you did not even look at the links provided....so it is back to the usual, you will go back to your futile attempts at slander and character assassination, to protect the government for whom you work as a Military Intelligence Officer (by your own admission).......

We know who controls the opium trade...it isn't AQ.
Of course it is not Al Quaeda, it is your own intelligence agencies, primarily the CIA, together with entities such as the British MI6, just to name one.

If you had bothered to watch the links I provided, then you would know what I was talking about and you would not be responding with your indoctrinated crap!

If you are going to make up evil gov't stories, then get it right.

Oh, I have got it right alright! LOL

That is why you, a government Intelligence employee (by your own admission here) feel obliged to come into my threads and SLANDER the information that I am sharing here!

As I have said before, Mr Drake, your agenda in this forum is very transparent.

Here are the links again as it seems that you and your "brain" missed them from my previous post:

EX-CIA HIGH LEVEL OPERATIVE REVEALS GEORGE BUSH SNR'S INVOLVMENT IN THE DRUGS BUSINESS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HTf4P2QItQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=junMyaNIzHI&feature=related

DOCUMENTARY MADE BY FORMER CLINTON ASSOCIATES, ETC, REVEALING THE FORMER ARKANSAS GOVERNOR'S INVOLVEMENT IN THE DRUGS TRADE, FRAUD AND EVEN IN VARIOUS MURDERS!

The information in this video was given to Congress BEFORE Bill Clinton was elected and also to the press. THE SILENCE WAS ASTOUNDING!!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8438833120507357139#

Hardwork108
06-06-2010, 11:36 PM
Here is more on George Bush Snr, the former two term Vice President under President Reagan and former President himself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0mDszuEKTA&NR=1

Why isn't this man rotting in a prison cell?

Where was (or is) the "Free" press?

Why did the opposition camp (that of the Democratic candidate George Dukakis), keep the lead on the George Bush's criminal activities and did not use the revelations to guarantee a win for themselves? Was it because they, themselves, were part of the same scam called "Democracy", and answered to the same elite that George Bush Snr was answering to?

And finally, how long are the US and world citizens going to bury their heads in the sands of ignorance, and even fear?

Dragonzbane76
06-07-2010, 04:03 AM
FEAR THE YOUTUBE....... LOL

Cigs are narcotics!
LOL way to state the obivious....if you put skull and cross bones on them people would still smoke them.

I'm going to state what drake stated again for you, seems you didn't get it the first time, take the cig., twinky, crap, outta your mouth and put other stuff in. Not very hard. NO ONE is forcing people to eat anything. you spout that someone is behind making people die, funny thing is why would they want people dead when they can get money outta them alive. You can get more outta a live person than a dead one from buying your "products" so you logic is flawed. But I don't expect you to have any logic in that small brain of yours. Your expectations of everyone else are considerably thin and predetermined. U ARE A PIECE OF SH1T, DOUCHBAG, TOOL, that is stuck in makebelieveland, and cannot realistically draw conclusions without throwing in a bunch of crap dogma and conspiracy lines. YOU NEED A FVCKING shrink.

notanexit
06-07-2010, 06:09 AM
cig. are a choice... not a food. Hell they said everything causes cancer at some point then they change there minds and say no its good for you. bunch of crap.I didn't say it was food.I was pointing out that it causes cancer.Your gov't says that they want to protect you from the "terrorists".But they don't want to protect you from products that contains cancer causing agents?I see a double standard.

MasterKiller
06-07-2010, 06:15 AM
Correct me if I am wrong, but I could have sworn that you mentioned before that you are or were in the military? Is this true?

No, I've never been in military.

notanexit
06-07-2010, 06:19 AM
You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. We know who controls the opium trade...it isn't AQ. If you are going to make up evil gov't stories, then get it right.No it isn't AQ.It's al-CIAda.Ask Oliver North.He knows who brings the drugs to the U.S.This is not secret conspiracy stuff.It's all been admitted.

Drake
06-07-2010, 06:55 AM
No it isn't AQ.It's al-CIAda.Ask Oliver North.He knows who brings the drugs to the U.S.This is not secret conspiracy stuff.It's all been admitted.

Uh... what?

Dragonzbane76
06-07-2010, 08:08 AM
But they don't want to protect you from products that contains cancer causing agents?I see a double standard.

I have a revolutionary idea.... we know they are bad for you...DON'T FUKING SMOKE THEM. wow pretty hard to figure out and a lot of conspiracy behind it. I know the U.S. has this huge "think" tank on how they can screw every single person (sarcasm) but I think they would even agree that they have more important things to concern themselves with. You guys and your all knowing crap about what this gov. and that gov. is doing don't have a freakin clue as to whats going on and they will never let you know what the hell is going on. So don't come on here and profess you know some secets about the U.S. gov. when you don't know a dam thing. Believe me I work in some of those areas and you guys have no idea.

Hardwork108
06-07-2010, 12:50 PM
Well at least you are making an attempt of sorts at a discussion. You are definitely not an intelligent person but hey this is the net, but still, I am kind of a impressed by your "debate" (LOL) below.........

FEAR THE YOUTUBE....... LOL
Fear the truth!;)

Youtube do not make their own documentaries. They are just a medium of information on your computer. Just like you TV set.

I really don't know how else I could explain this to you and your friend Drake, who seem to sharing the same two bran cells between yourselves.

Actually, someone here told me that it is rumored that you reside in Drake's testicle sack....is this true?

I mean both of you seem to "appear" at the same time, every time the official government versions of any story is questioned, and do your best to droolingly "debunk" every thing........

LOL way to state the obivious....if you put skull and cross bones on them people would still smoke them.
People still smoke them because of advertising, not least through the image projection in Hollywood movies.

The tobacco corporations have a huge influence on politicians through their lobbying power as well.

I don't know if you are just being naive, or just supporting the official position, or if because you are truly stupid!!!

I'm going to state what drake stated again for you, seems you didn't get it the first time,
Drake's statements, or any of his pretentious attempts at actually discussing the issues, are worthless, just like yours are!

You are just an uniformed troll who has personal issues, not least with me. This can be seen in your continued "foot in the mouth" statements.....

take the cig., twinky, crap, outta your mouth and put other stuff in. Not very hard. NO ONE is forcing people to eat anything.
As I stated before, I take care of what I eat. You should work on your reading comprehension....

you spout that someone is behind making people die, funny thing is why would they want people dead when they can get money outta them alive. You can get more outta a live person than a dead one from buying your "products" so you logic is flawed.

Are you really that brain dead?

You can buy products till the cows come home, but if you start suffering from cancer or serious diabetes, then the treatment (and your cost of living jump) by thousands of dollars per year. That is when the medical system and Big Pharma make their money from you.

So, all the crap that people ingest does not kill them on the spot. If they did then they would be banned....However, when the negative effects are long term then we enter a grey area where somehow nasty products are allowed into our food chain and they in turn create long term negative health effects which the corrupt system milks to the full.

So, to conclude, the system makes more money off you if you catch a disease but survive 10 years than they would if you lived healthily for another 25 years.

So, the population control continues, but they make the maximum out of you before you bid farewell to this life.

Now, I have spent a relatively long time explaining things to a person like you, who by all accounts is not intellectually blessed. However, I hope that this has not been a total waste of time and that you are not sitting behind your computer screen, drooling, clapping your hands and mumbling senselessly......

So, read the d@mn statements and try and absorb them!!!!!

But I don't expect you to have any logic in that small brain of yours. Your expectations of everyone else are considerably thin and predetermined. U ARE A PIECE OF SH1T, DOUCHBAG, TOOL, that is stuck in makebelieveland, and cannot realistically draw conclusions without throwing in a bunch of crap dogma and conspiracy lines. YOU NEED A FVCKING shrink.

Phew.......As always you need to get laid....LOL

Hardwork108
06-07-2010, 12:51 PM
No, I've never been in military.

I apologize for the mistake.

I must have mixed you up with another forum member.

Drake
06-07-2010, 02:10 PM
Youtube is also unverified, open source malarkey that anyone can use to post lies and fake conspiracies with absolutely no responsibility for verifying their information. Anyone can randomly post videos making outlandish accusations, and they don't have to prove anything. ESPECIALLY when there's nutbars like you willing to drool all over the latest and greatest plot to wipe out humanity. Tools like you feed the trolls. It's like... troll cannibalism.

Dragonzbane76
06-07-2010, 03:03 PM
People still smoke them because of advertising, not least through the image projection in Hollywood movies.

you are so outta touch with reality.... kids do it because they see there parents do it or there friends...I'm not saying that some don't grasp the vines of movies or role models but there really isn't that much smoking advertising in the U.S any more. and hollywood has skittered away from the smoking in cinema, you catch one every once and awhile but not as often as say the 60's or 70's.

Actually, someone here told me that it is rumored that you reside in Drake's testicle sack....is this true?
And you reside up small boys a$$'s you pedo.

Drake's statements, or any of his pretentious attempts at actually discussing the issues, are worthless, just like yours are! and your conspiracy theory bull crap dogma is a real barn burner for entertainment.

Now, I have spent a relatively long time explaining things to a person like you, who by all accounts are not intellectually blessed. However, I hope that this has not been a total waste of time and that you are not sitting behind your computer screen, drooling, clapping your hands and mumbling senselessly......

So, read the d@mn statements and try and absorb them!!!!! try writing one that is not full of sh!t and i will.

Dragonzbane76
06-07-2010, 03:06 PM
I must have mixed you up with another forum member.

it's because you are a freakin wack job and can't keep reality from fiction seperate.

Dragonzbane76
06-07-2010, 03:13 PM
Youtube is also unverified, open source malarkey that anyone can use to post lies and fake conspiracies with absolutely no responsibility for verifying their information. Anyone can randomly post videos making outlandish accusations, and they don't have to prove anything. ESPECIALLY when there's nutbars like you willing to drool all over the latest and greatest plot to wipe out humanity. Tools like you feed the trolls. It's like... troll cannibalism.

youtube is a freeforall assembly of people posting anything and everything. You do not know fiction from truth and the person that puts trust in finding anything of consequence on there is a nub bag idiot. (like HW8) I like surfing youtube myself sometimes for crap but say for example would you go to the national enquirer for facts or would you go to a secure library and find facts.....depending on what you want I guess. But if I was willing to step forward and promote this outlandish conspiracy towards things and I wanted to convince people, I would want the hard facts not peoples guess on stuff. HW8 your a freak, a nut job, wacko, that tries to throw these vast complex situations at people and try to convince them it's the truth.... talk about chicken little. We won't even get into your MA's because thats a whole other set of problems you have.

Hardwork108
06-07-2010, 09:50 PM

Yes, from now on we will get our news from corrupt politicians who base their "facts" on "information" fed to them by those beacons of honesty and dignity, the Intelligence agencies......LOL

Youtube and the internet in general are mediums that facilitate the sharing of information. Just like your TV set and written media.

Those of us with brains can differentiate between the good and the baseless info.

Furthermore, the revelation of Iran Gate; the illegal US involvement in the Middle East (Weapons of Mass Destruction, deception), and The illegal US involvement in Latin America (the removal of democratically elected leaders and their replacement with murderous dictators), and the more recently the New World Order agenda, among other things, are common knowledge and in the information is in the public domain.

So scream and slander all you want, as dishonest desperation reveals that you have a pro corruption agenda!

Yes, you have failed again with your slanderous comments, Mr "I am a US Military Intelligence Officer" Drake.

Again, your agenda is very transparent, who the hell trains you guys anyway??!!!

Hardwork108
06-07-2010, 09:58 PM
youtube is a freeforall assembly of people posting anything and everything. You do not know fiction from truth and the person that puts trust in finding anything of consequence on there is a nub bag idiot. (like HW8) I like surfing youtube myself sometimes for crap but say for example would you go to the national enquirer for facts or would you go to a secure library and find facts.....depending on what you want I guess. But if I was willing to step forward and promote this outlandish conspiracy towards things and I wanted to convince people, I would want the hard facts not peoples guess on stuff. HW8 your a freak, a nut job, wacko, that tries to throw these vast complex situations at people and try to convince them it's the truth.... talk about chicken little. We won't even get into your MA's because thats a whole other set of problems you have.

Again, the internet is a medium where information can be shared, just like a television set or written media, including books.

Your argument is idiotic (surprise, surprise) as a lot of the information on Youtube is also available in books and other media.

So, instead of feeling sorry for yourself because you are not able to win the "argument", you should watch the links provided and attempt to discuss them. That would be the adult thing to do.

However, I am sure you will continue infesting this thread, just like your "accommodation" provider Mr "I am an US Military Intelligence Officer" Drake, with your clueless rantings without even bothering to see the information that you so readily criticize.

So feel free to continue because with every idiotic clueless post you reveal more about yourself (just like Drake) than anything else.:)

Hardwork108
06-07-2010, 11:47 PM
It is great to see that this thread has had more than 5 thousand and 8 hundred views. I hope that awake people take the links provided here and send them to anyone they can, so helping to wake more people up.

You can spread this information through Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, etc. so as to reveal and accelerate the end of this disgusting corruption and stop the unset of the NWO, which is nothing but a world dictatorship!

notanexit
06-08-2010, 03:44 AM
Uh... what?Okay I see that you want to play stupid Mr.Intelligence officer.Osama bin laden was a C.I.A. asset(Tim Osman).That's no secret.By the way,if he is the 9-11 mastermind why hasn't he been charged in connection with 9-11?The F.B.I admitted that they have no proof he was involved.Keep playing stupid.

notanexit
06-08-2010, 03:51 AM
I have a revolutionary idea.... we know they are bad for you...DON'T FUKING SMOKE THEM. wow pretty hard to figure out and a lot of conspiracy behind it. I know the U.S. has this huge "think" tank on how they can screw every single person (sarcasm) but I think they would even agree that they have more important things to concern themselves with. You guys and your all knowing crap about what this gov. and that gov. is doing don't have a freakin clue as to whats going on and they will never let you know what the hell is going on. So don't come on here and profess you know some secets about the U.S. gov. when you don't know a dam thing. Believe me I work in some of those areas and you guys have no idea.The American people are being poisoned and your response is "the gov't has more important things to be concerned with"?Its not a secret,it's out in the open.You work in those areas?Then that means you have a motive to come on here and protect them.What areas do you work in?Or is that a secret?

notanexit
06-08-2010, 04:06 AM
[QUOTE]youtube is a freeforall assembly of people posting anything and everything. You are correct,it is free not controlled like the mainstream lying propaganda media.
You do not know fiction from truth and the person that puts trust in finding anything of consequence on there is a nub bag idiot. Why dont you tell us the truth sir.All we've heard from you is name calling.
(like HW8) I like surfing youtube myself sometimes if its all false why would you do that?First you bash youtube,now you admit you use the website.Hypocrite.
But if I was willing to step forward and promote this outlandish conspiracy towards things and I wanted to convince people, I would want the hard facts Once again here's your chance to tell us those facts.But you won't because you have nothing,so continue name calling.
HW8 your a freak, a nut job, wackoYou just proved my point.
that tries to throw these vast complex situations at people and try to convince them it's the truth.... What is the truth smart guy?If you know you should tell us.Why do you try so hard to discredit HW108?

Dragonzbane76
06-08-2010, 04:07 AM
Your argument is idiotic (surprise, surprise) as a lot of the information on Youtube is also available in books and other media. and that information is tampered with in public domain. very reliable stuff lol

So, instead of feeling sorry for yourself because you are not able to win the "argument", you should watch the links provided and attempt to discuss them. That would be the adult thing to do.

here we go again when things come down to it.... it's all about WINNING with you. WTF I don't care about your record or that of anyone else's here, you def. win the douchbag award, you have that wrapped up tight.

So feel free to continue because with every idiotic clueless post you reveal more about yourself (just like Drake) than anything else.

I will thanks...:p

Dragonzbane76
06-08-2010, 04:10 AM
The American people are being poisoned and your response is "the gov't has more important things to be concerned with"?Its not a secret,it's out in the open.You work in those areas?Then that means you have a motive to come on here and protect them.What areas do you work in?Or is that a secret?

motive??? my motive is to waste time at work to get through the day not to "enlighten" you to my areas of work. and again people show how much they know about the U.S. gov with that last question.

Dragonzbane76
06-08-2010, 04:20 AM
You are correct,it is free not controlled like the mainstream lying propaganda media.
yes but it is public domain and not reliable for "hard" facts.

Why dont you tell us the truth sir.All we've heard from you is name calling.My matters spring from Mr. HW8. As for truth I have been telling you the truth. you waste your time with conspiracy theory crap, live you life and quit worrying about what you "think" is behind the scene.

if its all false why would you do that?First you bash youtube,now you admit you use the website.Hypocrite. I don't "bash" youtube only state that it is not a fact finding tool. I surf it to watch funny vids not go there to find the answers to creation.

Once again here's your chance to tell us those facts.But you won't because you have nothing,so continue name calling. and once again I have no attempts at conspircy dogma, why do i have to prove anything? I have nothing because I don't believe in it. so yes I will continue.

What is the truth smart guy?If you know you should tell us.Why do you try so hard to discredit HW108? above should be suff. and me and Mr. HW8 have more history than this thread. don't worry he turns on everyone once he finds something he doesn't like about you. so just a heads up... or is this HW8 you wack job :)

Drake
06-08-2010, 05:15 AM
Okay I see that you want to play stupid Mr.Intelligence officer.Osama bin laden was a C.I.A. asset(Tim Osman).That's no secret.By the way,if he is the 9-11 mastermind why hasn't he been charged in connection with 9-11?The F.B.I admitted that they have no proof he was involved.Keep playing stupid.

And he's living in the White House with JFK and Elvis, right?

No proof? Funny... I recall AQ claiming responsibility for the attacks. You must not have gotten that memo.

Drake
06-08-2010, 05:17 AM
It is great to see that this thread has had more than 5 thousand and 8 hundred views. I hope that awake people take the links provided here and send them to anyone they can, so helping to wake more people up.

You can spread this information through Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, etc. so as to reveal and accelerate the end of this disgusting corruption and stop the unset of the NWO, which is nothing but a world dictatorship!

You DO know that your clicks count as views, right? As does Dragon, and Notanexit. 5000 people didn't visit this thread... can you really be this naive?

notanexit
06-08-2010, 05:30 AM
And he's living in the White House with JFK and Elvis, right?

No proof? Funny... I recall AQ claiming responsibility for the attacks. You must not have gotten that memo.I also recall that the bin ladens and the bush family were business partners.AQ was created by the C.I.A.You know this but your job is to discredit,not tell the truth.

notanexit
06-08-2010, 05:41 AM
motive??? my motive is to waste time at work to get through the day not to "enlighten" you to my areas of work. and again people show how much they know about the U.S. gov with that last question.Then why did you bring it up?You're the who said that you know about what really goes on in the gov't because you work for them(allegedly)You are not "enlightened" yourself so I wouldn't expect someone like you to be able to "enlighten" anyone else.That's a lame way to dodge my question.Try better next time.Attack the messenger,not the message.You have nothing.

notanexit
06-08-2010, 05:45 AM
So don't come on here and profess you know some secets about the U.S. gov. when you don't know a dam thing. Believe me I work in some of those areas and you guys have no idea.Just a reminder of what you posted earlier.Why should we believe you anyway?Let me guess,its a secret!!

Dragonzbane76
06-08-2010, 06:41 AM
Then why did you bring it up?You're the who said that you know about what really goes on in the gov't because you work for them(allegedly)You are not "enlightened" yourself so I wouldn't expect someone like you to be able to "enlighten" anyone else.That's a lame way to dodge my question.Try better next time.Attack the messenger,not the message.You have nothing.

first off....
why is it my job to prove anything to you or anybody? I could care less that you and mr. carpetbagger have agenda with the U.S. gov.
second....
I never stated anything about "knowing" anything. I stated I worked in certain sectors pertaining to the gov. Therefor I have an understanding of how it works. from that understanding I can tell you that you and mr. carpetbagger have no idea about what is going on. I do not have the answer you are looking for and even if I did I would not give it to you. Like I stated before.
third I never stated I had anything... only that you guys and your conspiracy theories are freaks and clamor on and on about the wrongs of the world when in reality you have no idea and just add fuel to the fire.

Dragonzbane76
06-08-2010, 06:42 AM
i'm done arguing with you 2... get a life U FUKING MORONS.