PDA

View Full Version : Wolverine...and the hung kuen connection

SavvySavage
05-14-2010, 09:34 PM
Wolverine in the x-men cartoon and movies suffered from the same ridiculousness as Leonardo from the ninja turtles. Can anyone guess? Their creators never allowed them to actually use their weapons on human beings! What a joke. In X2-Xmem United, Wolverine went wild in one of the scenes but that was it.

If you analyze the direction the sharp part of his claws face it is easy to see how he should ACTUALLY use his claws(if you've followed along this far you might as well finish). The attacks he should be doing are cup sao, sao choi, metal(backfist), fire punch(piercing strike), water(swinging forward with claws down and the back of the fist facing opponent, uppercut.

Wolverine barely does any of those. For such a tough grunty mutant the creators demasculinize him by not letting him hung ga his way through fights and getting his a$$ kicked.

For the next wolverine movie they should hire a southern shaolin teacher to man him up finally.

David Jamieson
05-15-2010, 06:45 AM
:confused:

it's a movie...

SavvySavage
05-15-2010, 07:29 AM
I know it's a movie but I figured we all had room for one more pointless thread. I'm just saying that Wolverine would be an awesome hung kuen candidate.

taai gihk yahn
05-15-2010, 09:02 AM
I'm just saying that Wolverine would be an awesome hung kuen candidate.

The attendant on your floor is supposed to make sure that you are taking your meds and not hiding them in your cheeks; when your ward supervisor finds out, it'll be back to the anal suppositories for you...

hskwarrior
05-15-2010, 09:35 AM
YIKES!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Scott R. Brown
05-15-2010, 09:37 AM
:confused:

it's a movie...

No, it's real maaaaaaannn!!! Where have you been? That blue guy is even an adviser to the president! I'm sure there will be an announcement any day!!!

taai gihk yahn
05-15-2010, 11:35 AM
YIKES!!!!!!!!!:eek:

don't complain - it makes Masonry seem rational by comparison! ;)

Drake
05-15-2010, 11:43 AM
I'd rather read about outlandish comic book characters than outlandish conspiracy theories.

Scott R. Brown
05-15-2010, 01:32 PM
I'd rather read about outlandish comic book characters than outlandish conspiracy theories.

Well....word has it that the comic book heroes are planning to take over the world!! I saw it on X-Men 3, so it must be true!:eek:

hskwarrior
05-15-2010, 02:03 PM
Pinky and the Brain were some of the biggest of those who planned to take over the world!

Yum Cha
05-15-2010, 04:40 PM

Well, you certainly get both here. :D

Dragonzbane76
05-16-2010, 06:08 AM

agree with you on that.

TenTigers
05-16-2010, 08:00 AM
I bring comics to Lodge meetings....