PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Humble

Mojo
10-29-2001, 10:19 PM
http://www.chikung.com/

You got to love a guys web site that starts with a huge picture of himself.

What do you guys think of his site ?

soy
10-29-2001, 10:29 PM
Well, the site is terribly done. The picture of him is to say the least... Obnoxious. But about what he's offering.

He makes no claims as to where he learned "internal arts." He has no referalls other than his students. Thus I seriously doubt his authenticity. Plus, he's ugly as sin. So I see no reason to assosciate with him.

He places a Trademark after some of his class names. Further showing how he's basically in it for the money, and is trying to commercialize his so called martial arts.

Personally, I'd just guess that he's a complete fraud. But I could be wrong. I'm sure he knows something about tai chi, and maybe he's at a slightly advanced level. But I personally wouldent want to assosciate with someone of his nature. Let alone take a class from him and give him money.

Just my $0.02

Wongsifu
10-30-2001, 12:42 AM
i donno what to think about that guy , i think he's a phoeny but on the other hand i see pictures of him getting clocked by chang tung sheng to prove that his iron body is invincible and he was smiling after it ?!?!?!? i dunno what to think

what do bin laden and general custer have in common????
They're both wondering where the fu(k all of those tomahawks are coming from. - donated by mojo