PDA

View Full Version : Vitamins.

iron_leg_dave
05-21-2010, 06:17 PM
Centrum Performance and a B-Complex once a day.

What about you?

Oso
05-21-2010, 08:14 PM
sometimes a multi

sometimes some extra C

sometimes a B-complex in the afternoon...why spend the money on something like '5 hour energy' when the 'kicker' is the B's and a B-complex vitamin is frakking cheap?

I do take, when I can afford it, the liquid joint stuff...can't think of the name but they do a lot of liquid vitamin supplements. It's about $20 for 30 doses and I can really tell a difference in my shoulders when I'm taking it.

Shaolin
05-21-2010, 10:28 PM
GNC's Maximum Greens ultra mega green, Twin Lab flax/fish oil combo, L-glutamine, elderberry extract

iron_leg_dave
05-22-2010, 03:35 PM
sometimes a multi

sometimes some extra C

sometimes a B-complex in the afternoon...why spend the money on something like '5 hour energy' when the 'kicker' is the B's and a B-complex vitamin is frakking cheap?

I do take, when I can afford it, the liquid joint stuff...can't think of the name but they do a lot of liquid vitamin supplements. It's about $20 for 30 doses and I can really tell a difference in my shoulders when I'm taking it.

The 5 hour energy thing blows my mind too. I drink green tea (Chinese), consume a B-Complex pill in the morning and eat plenty of complex carbs after my run in the A.M.

People always ask "Where the hell do you get all of your energy from?"

But are never satisfied with my simple, honest answer.

The joint stuff is a good idea.

Mr. Face Punch
06-06-2010, 07:02 PM
I addition to a multivitamin + minerals, I also take Glucosamine and MSM. Should be helpful for keeping your joints lubed up.

Lee Chiang Po
06-06-2010, 08:43 PM
I personally don't take vitamens because I am already so healthy. But if you would take your's as suppositories they would work so much better for you. You can use the large end of a chop stick to help shove them way up there where it really counts. I promise you that you will have all kinds of energy.