PDA

View Full Version : Right Wingers kill police in Arkansas

MasterKiller
05-24-2010, 08:08 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/05/22/arkansas.police.shot/index.html?iref=allsearch

Two suspects accused of gunning down Arkansas police officers this week may have ties to extremist anti-government groups, two civil rights organizations say.

Jerry R. Kane, 45, and his 16-year-old son Joseph Kane fatally shot two police officers and wounded two others during a wild shootout Thursday, according to Arkansas state police.

The father and son were shot and killed during the battle on the streets of West Memphis, Arkansas.

The Anti-Defamation League said the two suspects belonged to "an extreme right-wing movement that believes that virtually all existing government in the United States is illegitimate and which seeks to restore an idealized, minimalist government that never actually existed."

Kansuke
05-24-2010, 08:15 AM
Good thing those two idiots were killed. Any other violent extremist idiots ought to meet the same end.

Thoughts and prayers for the police officers who gave their lives in defense of society against violent ******** like that. We all owe them more than we can ever repay.

Lee Chiang Po
05-24-2010, 02:21 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/05/22/arkansas.police.shot/index.html?iref=allsearch

Two suspects accused of gunning down Arkansas police officers this week may have ties to extremist anti-government groups, two civil rights organizations say.

Jerry R. Kane, 45, and his 16-year-old son Joseph Kane fatally shot two police officers and wounded two others during a wild shootout Thursday, according to Arkansas state police.

The father and son were shot and killed during the battle on the streets of West Memphis, Arkansas.

The Anti-Defamation League said the two suspects belonged to "an extreme right-wing movement that believes that virtually all existing government in the United States is illegitimate and which seeks to restore an idealized, minimalist government that never actually existed."

There are a lot of these groups around. Texas has at least 2 seperate, individual groups that call themselves The Republic of Texas, and possibly more. I had a crazy lady trying to recruit me into one of the local chapters, but I didn't feel like I wanted to meet with them. I don't exactly have that arian look about me.
The idea is that they don't want to pay taxes of any kind, no drivers license, social sec. Number, police, or national guard. I asked her who would keep the roads drivable and who would protect us from rampaging gangs of thugs? She said that they would work all that out once they took over. These people are seriously disturbed. One group even had set up an Embassy. Early Saturdays you can hear them back in the woods shooting their guns, and now and then, when they are about done, you can hear them burn off a clip at full auto. These people are foolish, but seriously dangerous. At least there are now 2 less to fear.

1bad65
05-24-2010, 02:30 PM
I had a crazy lady trying to recruit me into one of the local chapters, but I didn't feel like I wanted to meet with them. I don't exactly have that arian look about me.

First off, it's spelled "Aryan". Second, just because someone advocates small government does not mean they are automatically racist. If Government is so good in the area of race relations, why have Government's banned blacks from voting or allowed them to be bought and sold as slaves? It wasn't the militias (or crazies) that passed those laws, it was Governments that did.

David Jamieson
05-25-2010, 12:30 PM
Clearly they aren't democrats.

1bad65
05-26-2010, 10:32 AM
Clearly they aren't democrats.

That professor who murdered 3 people at the University of Alabama in Huntsville was.

David Jamieson
05-26-2010, 11:59 AM
That professor who murdered 3 people at the University of Alabama in Huntsville was.

well if we're keeping score... :rolleyes: lol

Lee Chiang Po
05-26-2010, 08:40 PM
First off, it's spelled "Aryan". Second, just because someone advocates small government does not mean they are automatically racist. If Government is so good in the area of race relations, why have Government's banned blacks from voting or allowed them to be bought and sold as slaves? It wasn't the militias (or crazies) that passed those laws, it was Governments that did.

Well Excuse Me!!! It don't make no difference how it is spelled, it all boils down to the same thing. And this old broad was not talking small goverment. She was talking no government. Chaos and anarky. The entire idea was and is idiotic. And as far as slaves, I don't recall ever owning one. Never seen one that I am aware of either. I have picked a bunch of cotton in my early life, and I seriously doubt you will find many living minorities today that can say that. I also recall the last time I went to the polls to vote there was a number of blacks in the voting lines. I can almost garantee you that should the Republic of Texas ever come back there will be a rapid exidus of blacks or they would all be killed. And as a Chinaman, I don't think I would stick around either.

Kansuke
05-26-2010, 09:09 PM
I can almost garantee you that should the Republic of Texas ever come back there will be a rapid exidus of blacks or they would all be killed. And as a Chinaman, I don't think I would stick around either.

????????????????

1bad65
05-27-2010, 06:48 AM
It don't make no difference how it is spelled, it all boils down to the same thing.

Apparently grammar don't make no difference either.

SevenStar
07-07-2010, 10:14 AM
have you guys actually watched the police cam footage?

Dragonzbane76
07-07-2010, 10:33 AM
i posted this already....duh....
sovereign citizens movement
http://www.crimezilla.com/2010/04/sovereign-citizens-movement-domestic-terrorism/